My VC Domme Pt. 03

Story Info
She offers herself for an 8 figure investment from Amazon.
977 words
4.39
3.8k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sent me home the same way I had come, on a helicopter from the Hamptons. I took an Uber from Teeterboro home. I tried to forget what had happened, pretending to my husband and daughter was all that it had been -- cooking a meal, as I usually do. Sole grenobloise, rice pilaf, a nice salad.

All seemed sedate for a while, although I couldn't stop thinking about her, wondering if I was going nuts, if I was really willing to blow up my life for her. It wasn't until after dinner that I checked my phone. From my boss: "VCs are so impressed! Good job. Series C round seems secure."

And from Her -- "Good pet. Will introduce you to other investors next weekend. Flight from Teeterboro scheduled, details attached."

Nothing more.... No personal connection, no emotion. Just all business.

I went to bed, but I admit masturbating while thinking of her fingers on me.

===

The week passed in the usual way. Zoom meetings, some time in the office, a cheerful smile from our CEO and complimentary words, dragging kids out of bed to get them to school, cooking in the evenings. Hubby even wanted to fuck on Thursday, so of course we did, but I'll admit I wasn't thinking about him as I came on his cock.... I was thinking about her.

On Friday, I packed to leave the next morning. I dithered about what to include. She had a pool, so I packed a bikini, the sexiest one I had. Also suitable business garb, but some dresses I'd only ever worn for nights out, and some lingerie. I'm sure if hubby had watched he'd have raised an eyebrow. But I almost didn't care any more. I wanted to be available for Her, however things worked out.

Uber to the airport. Chopper to the Hamptons. Limo to her estate.

Feeling flushed, uncertain, but wet as I got there.

She didn't greet me, only the staff. "You're expected poolside, in an hour," the polite young man said. "A meeting with potential investors, I'm told. Clothing is laid out in your bedroom."

So I went in, but before I started to unpack, I saw the clothing that had been laid out.

It was a microkini. Tiny little crotch garment that would barely cover my snatch. A bra with small triangles that would barely cover my nipples.

I sat for a long moment, eyes wide, thinking about calling an Uber to go home.

And then, I slowly stripped and put them on.

===

I went down to the pool. Hope was there, wearing a white flowing dress that looked fantastic on her. I'd found a robe to at least cover the ridiculously sexual microkini, and joined her. She stoked my arm but nodded toward the large screen by one of the of pool. "Plug in your laptop, and given the presentation we talked about, she said. "But take off your robe."

I could hardly believe her, but did what she said... plugging in the HDMI drive... sliding off the robe, clad only in a microkini that barely covered my my crotch.

"Hello," she announced loudly to the other men and women who were also clad in swimwear. "I'd like to introduce you to the CFO of Real-Time Updates, a technology that can revolutionize online gaming and ensure that live service games can offer new content to gamers without patching clients. Our latest investment opportunity."

I was so aware that I was almost naked, a tiny microkini about my body, but went into the presentation mode that was so normal to me. Clicking through the slides, I explained how our technology could enable easy updates to existing game clients by pulling content from the cloud, without the need for large client patches, explaining how frequent content updates produce player retention, with graphs to show how player retention results in monetization.

It only took me fifteen minutes to go through my slides, but I could hear some "hmms" as I did.

When I was done, Hope guided me to a man in a Speedo. "Chuck," she said. "What did you think of Vanessa's presentation?"

"I was very impressed," he said. "This is exactly the kind of valued added we need to offer to our third party developers."

Hope pushed me toward him, whispering in my ear. "Amazon Web services, potentially eight figures."

=======

I blushed as Chuck slide an arm about me, but went to the bar with him. We both ordered margaritas, and I didn't flinch as his arm slid along my thigh. I tried to pretend to be fascinated with whatever he said. I was thinking of Hope, but smiling back and stroking his arm. Eight figures! OMG, and a deal with a strategic investor. That could totally make the company.

Okay, I was also thinking about the bulge in his swimsuit, and how kind of hot he was. And how being in this microkini was so wrong for me, but also making me feel like a sexier thing than I think I am normally.

Long story short; I went back to him room. He was gentleman enough to ensure that condoms were involved. I totally came on him.

Amazon: eight figures investment secured.

=======

Not gentleman enough to stick around the next day. Hope woke me up, with a kiss to my neck. I pulled her down for a deeper kiss. I was kind of infatuated with her.

She stroked my breast, kissing back. "Was it too much to whore you that way?"

"What makes you think I didn't like it? And does that complete the round? Or is there more?"

She kissed me so hard, holding me close.

"I wish that were all, and I could have you exclusively," she said. "But we need more capital, and... you will likely not the next step."