My VC Domme Pt. 02

Story Info
My VC Investor takes control.
715 words
4.54
3.7k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Primus1
Primus1
15 Followers

I want you to understand, I'd been attracted to women before. I mean there was someone in my freshman class who lived on the same floor as me who I blatantly lusted after, though she never seemed to notice me. But realistically, I can recall only three times before Hope that I felt that connection.

To contrast; I can walk down any street in Manhattan, and there are probably three guys I'd look at and think, hmm, yes, not kicking you out of bed.

So? Not exclusively yet, but also not conventionally bi. It's not like its 50/50. Mostly I like guys? But for the right woman...

And maybe home life had gotten kind of dull after a while.

Plus, the company needed investment, and I was wet already, and what the fuck. Greed plus lust, a combination hard to beat.

I slipped into her lap, hardly able to imagine what I was doing, sliding my wedding ring off and putting it on the side table. Leaning back against her, heart pounding, wiggling my ass a little, maybe partly to get comfortable and maybe partly to show my eagerness

A red-nailed hand stroked up my thigh, lifting my pencil dress... I felt her lips nibbling my ears.

"Garnet studs," she said. "Understated but sexy."

"W-would you prefer something else?"

She slid an arm, about my midriff. "Mmm... I might make some changes, if we go on sweetie, but no, I like how you present yourself. Professional. Demure, but sexier that you credit."

Her tongue moved along the rim of my ear and I moaned softly... relaxing against her,

She whispered, "Stand up, facing away."

I lifted up, blinking, not sure what was happening.

Her fingers reached under my skirt, tugging my panties down to my ankles.

"Kick them off, and return to my lap."

I whimpered a bit, biting my lip, but stepping from my panties in my heels, sliding back into her lap, straddling her thighs, very aware of my exposed and so wet! snatch under my skirt.

She nibbled my neck, my hands going to stroke her arm, head awhirl. "You're doing so well, pet." She chuckled a bit, nibbling my neck, a hand squeezing my left tit. "I can introduce you to so many investors, you know. If you become my pet."

I moaned, pressing the hand at my breast, not even thinking about the company any more, just about the hot older woman caressing me, thighs on hers, hardly thinking. Words tumbled out, a mixture of startup babble and what I was actually feeling. "I exist to create shareholder value and to please you."

Her hand snuck up my thigh, and two fingers curled into me, as she bit my neck gently. My thighs spread wider, arching against her with a moan. "Yes, my pet. Together we will build a business. And you will be mine."

I whimpered, lifting to ride her fingers, utterly lost in sensation, soft ass on her thighs, wishing there wasn't a skirt between us, breathing harder, stroking her arm as her fingers entered me.

"I know talent when I see it," she whispered, fingers thrusting into me hard. "Talent as an executive, and talent as a pet. You will be both for me. And my investment in you will pay off in so many ways."

"Stand, skirt and blouse off."

Whimpering, I instantly stood, unzipping and sliding from my skirt, unbuttoning and removing my blouse... and sitting back in her lap without being told.

Blue nailed fingers scratched at my crotch, arching to her touch. She kissed my neck. "Such a good pet. I'm going to make you a millionaire, and also enslave you. You can say no."

Licking down my neck.

I started. Pet? Enslaved? This was crazy...

But all I could moan was "Yes, Miss.

Her fingers built a slow rhythm in me, as she whispered "Yes, Mistress Hope."

Helplessly, lifting to her fingers, I whispered back "Yes, Mistress Hope."

And then felt a crescendo of orgasm lancing through me. This woman.... I couldn't help it. I wanted her so badly. Losing myself to her control. Waves of pleasure passing through me. Such a Domme, and such a hot one. The company mattered, for sure, but I wasn't sure my husband did any more.

Primus1
Primus1
15 Followers