All Comments on 'My Very First Girlfriend'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft9 months ago

A very sweet story. Thanks! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, I liked it a lot.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Why do you keep calling Alice his ex girlfriend? They were 7 goddamn years old. For fucks sakes man, use your head.

And then this bullshit about blackmail and having sex? Seriously? Fuck that.

danbo56danbo569 months ago

good story different concept enjoyed it will look at your other stories now 5 for me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A story like this being told from the POV of a third party doesn't really work. It seems intrusive as hell!

Also, despite the privacy concerns of one of the two primary parties, the narrating third party informs several other uninvolved persons about what is going on. That shows gross disrespect for privacy.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Good story, with a different twist on an old trope.

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Interesting angle.

Of course Carol can never trust Alice. She's shown that if a bully pressures her she'll give in without asking for help.

TonyspencerTonyspencer9 months ago

Good tale, very enjoyable read. 5* .

vanyevanye9 months ago

Was okay, but not great.

She wasn't his ex. Why aren't on the she never said sorry, when it never played into the story.

.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A decent attempt at being unique by writing from the perspective of the friend who caught her, but it just didn't work that well. Not a bad read, but not a great one either.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After all, it is not at all clear what Alice and Reginald were doing on all those Wednesdays when they were "late at work"? Where did they go after the bar on the day when the main character followed them after work? And after the evening of dancing at the hotel, I suppose Alice went to the room that Reginald rented? Alice claims they didn't have penetrative sex, but what was holding Reginald back when Alice was alone with him and at his mercy so many times?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

Basically a nice, but not a great story...

...there were a few questions left open at the end, but I found it interesting that her becoming pregnant with his sperm was enough to heal the rift with her parents.

Whatever works... 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dawn was definitely cheating on him. It's a shame she got away with it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Really sweet and enjoyable story. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very nice story. Thank you.

LJA644LJA6449 months agoAuthor

Anon, Your comment "Dawn was definitely cheating on him. It's a shame she got away with it." I would love to know how you got to that conclusion, it maybe something I could use later. I currently have about a dozen unfinished stories but always looking for more story lines.

Les

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

but she still didn't say sorry

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Good story with a lot of happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I get it, but it was boring, really, really boring

lAnatomistelAnatomiste8 months ago

Not the usual tropes, and happy endings for everyone!

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wait how can any reader think Dawn was cheating on him? Wth? The IQ of some readers on this site has really deteriorated over the years. Anyways good story with a unique perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Umm how is Carol supposed to believe there was no sex at any time with all the late Wednesday nights for a couple of months? They had dinner, got into a car and disappeared on the one Wednesday. So what handjobs, blowjobs, fingering? That is all just papered over. Even if one can believe the night at the conference. No doubt she was being blackmailed. But the buildup had a lot more that just the conference. Heck first night he saw her, she lied about an open marriage (isn't that kind of a big deal) and Reginald paid the bar tab via his hotel room. Doesn't that imply she went back to the hotel with him while Carol was away? What did they do in that room? Play cribbage?

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Well

Well,did Reginald hand in his notice?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...