All Comments on 'My Very Happy Birthday'

by John_Spivey1966

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
We know...

Yes we know that everybody on here has a "MONSTER COCK"..! lol

You really do live in a 'Fantasy World' don't you.?

I have a 15" Monster Cock and it you believe that you are dumber than I gave you some credit for.

Gave you a "1" for the "BIG ONE"..!!

Get real when write.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Monster Cock?

It's your fantasy, so you can have what you want. I find it hard to believe a virgin male would punish his aunt for letting cum dribble. Then out of no where a sudden urge to sodomize aunty presented itself. This is a very incomplete story, hence I call this a fantasy. Think about beginning, middle, end, and turn the fantasy into a story. You gave it a shot, so try it again with details.

RS

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Disapointed

You didn't tell us that you pulled wings off of bugs as you were growing up. But you must have because where the hell did grabbing and slapping your aunt come from otherwise? The slapping and the "monster" cock was just too much. I stopped reading right there. With so many good stories out there I didn't need to waste my time on ones that are not.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
It would have been better if he would have lubed her asshole first

And let her enjoy the ass fucking he gave her.

Probably was some sort of lotion close by that he could have used to lube her and use his fingers to relax her ass muscles first.

After all she was sweet enough to fuck him, and he could have been nice to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Great story Mr. Spivey. I would love to be that young man's aunt. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck

Eewwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gorgeous Aunt

Very sexy!! Love the ass fucking part!!

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
Time for a visit

Looks like is Aunt needs a second visit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

He should hsve watched his aunt rachel pee and then wiped her before the wrnt anal. Otherwise a good storie. Please do a follow up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous