My Very Loving Wife

Story Info
Some stories of sharing my beautiful wife.
10.6k words
4.2
47.1k
53
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IDaDoc
IDaDoc
32 Followers

Welcome to a series of stories that are completely factual and recount the adventures of a married couple in their alternative lifestyle. We are very much in love and enjoy sex with each other, and with other people as well. What follows is an account of how that began and where it has taken us.

Chapter 1 Introduction

Kim and I met in college. We had a lot of the same friends and I would see her around campus or out at the bars. I was very attracted to her and badly wanted to ask her out, but she was married. She had married her high school sweetheart right after graduation. I was really bummed when I heard this because she was my ideal girl. She had long blonde hair, hazel eyes and a beautiful smile with cute dimples. Her figure turned every head with shapely legs, a nice full ass and magnificent, large tits.

Kim's husband attended a different college 40 miles away and visited on weekends. This gave me the opportunity to talk to Kim when we ran in to each other. We talked a lot actually. We learned we had the same interests in food, sports, entertainment, hobbies, and music. This was something neither of us had experienced in relationships before. We never dated or fooled around, but became good friends.

During our junior year, I heard through the grapevine that she had separated from her husband. I was overjoyed! The next time I saw her, she told me about the separation. She said they never had anything in common and she was bored in the relationship. She felt pressured by her family to marry him and knew all along it was a mistake. Kim and I began dating and her divorce was finalized several months later.

During this time, our relationship was a bit of a roller coaster. Some of our mutual friends began to talk about Kim's reputation. They said she had slept with numerous guys while she was married and that this was well-known around campus.

Kim and I continued to date, but I was becoming increasingly worried about the rumors. Kim adamantly denied them and she didn't act like she was easy either, at least not with me. We were not intimate until over four months into the relationship.

Sex with Kim was great. She was obviously experienced and was not inhibited. Unfortunately, this served to worsen my worries about her reputation. Kim insisted the rumors were false. She said they were started by jealous mean girls in her

class who hated her because she got too much male attention and was president of the class to boot. I finally decided that no matter what the truth was, it was in the past and we decided to move on, together. I applied for grad school and Kim agreed to follow me across the country to start the next chapter in our lives.

Chapter 2 This one time

The next year was a blur. Kim started a new job and I started grad school. We were both busy, but our relationship was great. She continued to reveal her natural, uninhibited sexual side. There was spontaneous sex at home, in the car, even in public. She would stop by my office unannounced on her lunch break, hike up her skirt and bend over my desk or suck my cock until I came in her mouth. She would then wipe up and leave with a wave and a "See you at home."

Things cooled a bit when Kim's job changed and she could no longer leave for lunch. This was no big deal though, we still had great sex at home. At this point, I had begun playing out fantasies in my head when we were together. I imagined that she was, in fact, a slut in college and this was an amazing turn-on. She showed me how fun it was to have spontaneous sex. She helped me accept that sex is sometimes just sex. I was finally free of my neurotic worries. My anxiety had been transformed into passion and this intensified not only our sex life, but our bond too.

We got married a year later and things were going great. We had settled in to a routine, but there was still plenty of passion. I continued to fantasize about Kim's past and wanted to hear her stories. I asked Kim about this numerous times, but she was not too enthusiastic. She was afraid it would backfire and I would get weird again, ruining everything.

I began talking about our own recent adventures while we were in bed. It always heated things up. I then asked her about similar experiences she had with other people. She was guarded about this, but did eventually open up. After months of trying and a few fights, we were lying in bed, naked, talking and out of the blue she said, "There was this one time..."

My ears immediately perked up. Could this be it? Is she really going to tell me a story?

Trying to play it cool, I responded, "What do you mean? One time for what?"

"One time I was unfaithful," she whispered.

My dick twitched and my heart pounded.

She went on, "It was at the pool in my apartment complex. I had worked all day and was hot and sweaty. I locked myself out -- again -- and my husband wasn't going to be home for several hours. I decided to go sit by the pool and this guy who lived there walked by. He said hello, and, you know, we started talking."

"Did you know him?" I asked anxiously.

"Not really," she replied. "His name was Kevin. We had met lots of times around the complex. He always went out of his way to talk to me, even if my husband was there. He was the jock type, tall, built, handsome and confident."

Before she could continue, I excused myself and rolled over on top of her. "Don't mind me," I said. "Keep going." I then quickly inserted my stiff cock into her already soaked pussy. She closed her eyes and let out a long moan as if I had perfectly scratched an itch for her.

"He asked what I was doing and I told him I was locked out of my apartment. He offered to loan me a swimsuit if I wanted to swim while I waited. He said it belonged to an ex-GF and she had left it at his apartment. I really did want to take a dip so I agreed. He went up to his apartment and came back with a very small two-piece suit."

I continued my steady rhythm in and out of her hot cunt.

"I refused to put it on at first, but he eventually talked me into it and I went inside and changed. He had said I was about the same size as his ex so it should fit just fine. He was wrong about that, at least in the top. My boobs did not fit in the tiny triangles. They were sticking out the top and the sides. I was afraid if I moved too fast, they would just pop out completely. I debated, but eventually went back out to the pool in the tiny bikini. I was so anxious I was shaking and I could feel my pussy getting wet and my nipples sticking straight out."

"Did he like it?" I asked nervously.

"Oh yeah. He started clapping and said, 'You look wayyyy better in that than she did.' Oh my god!"

"I felt very self-conscious and exposed and decided to just jump in the pool and hide

underwater. Unfortunately, as I worried, the top came off completely. He jumped in after me and before I could get the top back in place, he swam up behind me and put both hands on my tits. I was startled, but also realized he had very large hands."

"You know how they always say big hands, big dick? Well, in this case they were right. I reached up and grabbed his wrists and it was then that I felt his hard dick stuck right in my butt crack. It was huge and I could feel the swollen head as he moved it up and down."

"I think I better stop there. I don't want you getting upset," said Kim as she closed her eyes, seeming to watch the memory play out in her mind. "Just keep fucking me,"she cooed.

"Hey!" I said. "That's not fair."

"OK, OK," Kim said, continuing, "So I turned toward him and he grabbed me with his strong arms and pulled me into his body. He then put both hands on my ass and pulled harder, lifting me up. My pussy slammed against his big hard dick, only protected by the tiniest bit of material."

"OH GOD!" shouted Kim as I fucked her, echoing in the room over the sound of her soaked pussy smacking beneath us. "Keep fucking, please keep fucking."

"And....." I prompted, trying to hang on.

"Oh my god," mumbled Kim as she continued. "He bent over and started kissing me. It was awesome. He had his big hard dick out and was rubbing it against my crotch."

"Uhhhh, wow, that's hot," I mumbled, trying my hardest not to cum.

"He reached down and pulled my suit to the side. I was soaking wet, even in the pool. I squeezed his dick and it was rock hard. I guided the big swollen head between my legs."

"Did you want it inside you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, really bad. I was sooooooo turned on," she hissed.

"Oh shit," I moaned.

"Yeah, SHIT JOHN, don't stop!" she yelled as I pumped away recklessly, past the point of no return.

"I wrapped my legs around his back and helped him shove the whole fucking thing in me... Oh God...Oh shit! I'm fucking cummmingggg!!!!!" screamed Kim, so loud I was afraid the neighbors would hear.

As her tight pussy began rhythmically squeezing my cock, it was too much. A wave of intense pleasure rolled over me and my head seemed to explode. I just kept cumming and cumming, spraying all I had inside her. It was by far the most intense orgasm of my life.

After a long period of silence, we uncoupled and lay there next to each other, sweating and panting.

"Holy shit," I said. "That was the most intense feeling I've ever had. Amazing."

"It was awesome baby. Thank you so much," Kim whispered as she laid her head on my chest, not making eye contact. "Are you sure you are OK with this?"

"Definitely! Thank you!" I exclaimed. "It was better than I even thought it would be. Now finish your story."

"Oh no," she laughed, "maybe next time."

Chapter 3 The rest of the story

Several days went by and Kim was getting annoyed by me begging her to finish the story. This didn't interfere with our love life, however. We were at each other like wild animals, making love with more passion than ever. I was disappointed I didn't get the end of the story, but didn't want to push it too far and jeopardize what we had going.

One night we were sitting on the couch watching a boring movie and Kim was snuggled up against my chest. She began softly rubbing my crotch through my sweat pants, massaging my cock to life.

"That's nice," I said.

Kim sat up a little and rested her chin on my shoulder, her hand still kneading my package. "Would you like to hear the rest of that story?" she whispered.

"Yes!" I yelped, pangs of anxiety suddenly shooting through my stomach. My dick twitched and stretched to its full 7 inches immediately.

"Well, where were we? Oh yeah, we were in the pool and my boobs were out. I was straddling the waist of a young stud and his huge, rock hard, throbbing dick was stuffed all the way inside my horny pussy." My dick twitched again.

Kim sat up and took off her shirt allowing her gorgeous soft tits to fall out. She straddled my waist and started grinding her ass on my erection. It felt so good I was afraid I was going to cum in my pants. She arched her back and rubbed her tits in my face, feeding her large firm nipples to my waiting lips. I squeezed her tits and sucked her nipples while she continued to grind down against me. She leaned in and gave me a forceful kiss.

After several minutes of unbroken kissing, she slid off my lap and down to the floor between my legs. She helped me take off my pants and freed my cock. She grabbed it with one hand and playfully licked the tip. She licked and sucked and probed my pee hole with her tongue.

As she continued to give me a slow, sensual blow job, she went back to her story. "Just as he bottomed out in my pussy, a group of children came running up to the pool gate with their parents close behind. We quickly separated and I swam to the deep end. Kevin brought me a towel and I climbed out and wrapped it around me."

"Is that it?" I asked, sort of relieved she didn't fuck him.

"Oh no," she replied. "We picked up our clothes and he invited me up to his apartment."

An electrical bolt of anxiety zapped me again. "Did you go?" I asked hesitantly.

Kim looked me coyly in the eye and then slowly deep throated my cock, moaning when she reached the balls. She held it there for a long time, moving her tongue back and forth and humming in a sexy way. She eventually released it and looked back up at me saying, "Of course I did silly. I really wanted to fuck him."

When she said that, my dick twitched hard and my balls tightened. I was terrified I was going to cum and not get to hear the end of the story again! I summoned all of my personal resolve and fought the forces churning below. I was successful, but a clear torrent of precum ran down my shaft onto Kim's waiting tongue. She giggled, mockingly shook her finger at me and said, "Be careful. You don't want to ruin story time again do you?"

"So anyway, we walked up to his apartment and went in. I was still super turned on, but started to get a little anxious. I told him I needed to go to the bathroom and walked down the hall with my towel still on. I went in to the bathroom and composed myself. Was I really going to do this? Do I really want to risk my marriage?? The answer to all my questions was YES!"

"WWhat happened next?" I stuttered in anticipation.

As she rhythmically and firmed jacked my aching cock, she replied, "I dropped the towel, took off what was left of my suit and walked back out. I felt like I was walking through a portal to a new life."

"Oh my god," I croaked, still fighting to hold back the wave of pleasure trying to wash over me.

"Kevin was standing in the doorway to his bedroom completely naked. His big dick was pointing straight up in the air and leaking almost as much as yours. He held his hand out and I took it. He led me to the bed and began kissing me and massaging my tits."

I noticed that Kim had moved one of her hands down between her legs and was vigorously rubbing her pussy. I could hear her wetness smack as she let out soft moans. She had her eyes closed again, reliving the experience.

After a few seconds, she snapped out of her reverie and continued. "He let go of my tits and lifted me onto the bed. I was no longer anxious, I was ready. I laid there on my back and let my knees fall to the sides exposing my soaking wet box. He was young and ready to go, so with no pretense, he moved in between my thighs and worked his cock up and down my slit. Then, with one move, he shoved it in again. It took a couple of thrusts before he hit the bottom and when he did, he just held it there. I could feel it swelling, filling my space like nothing ever had."

"It was easily twice the size of my husband's average white guy dick. He kept pushing it harder and harder against all surfaces of my pussy, surfaces that had never been touched before. I could feel his breathing getting faster and knew he was going to cum. He just held that huge iron dick deep inside me until he started blasting hot cum against my walls."

With this, she started breathing harder herself and she quickened the pace of her self-pleasure.

"As soon as he came, so did I. The feeling of him filling my pussy with his hot goo was amazing. I felt naughty and sexy and free. I've never cum that hard before or since," she said breathlessly.

As if on cue, she began moaning loudly as she climaxed and clamped her mouth down on my cock. I shot a huge load down her throat, intensifying the orgasm she was already having.

After we both settled down a bit, I thanked her telling me the end of the story.

"Oh, that's not the end," she said. "He didn't get soft. If anything, his dick seemed to grow. I could feel the head deep inside me. He started moving in and out of my gooey twat, always bottoming out."

"Wow," was all I could say. As I lay there, I could feel my cock stiffening. Kim noticed too and kissed and sucked it back to its full glory. She then stood up and sat on my lap, gently lowering herself onto my rejuvenated member. She was totally soaked from her orgasm and started slowly grinding against me while she finished her story.

"He fucked me really good and I came again. This time he pulled it out and shot his big sticky load on my tits and face. He seemed to really like that. We took a break after that and had a beer in the kitchen, both of us still naked. I told him I had better get going and he gave me a big hug."

"He stopped hugging me and spun me around, pushing me against the counter. He parted my legs and eased his never-ending hard-on back into me from behind. He was sooooo deep. I loved it! He held my hips with his big hands and proceeded to fuck me harder than I had ever been fucked before. It was a totally new experience, absolute lust, no love, no snuggling, just fucking. I came hard again and I could feel my juices and his third load running down my thighs."

"Oh my god!" I said with wonder, my head spinning. "What next?"

"After that, I showered and got the heck out of there. I was worn out!"

Chapter 4 A new chapter in our lives

Story time was a great experience for both of us. We were energized and into each other. I continued to have my occasional anxieties, but was dealing with it. Kim eventually opened up and told me about many of her sexual adventures.

She told me about her FWB at college that no one knew about. She started hooking up with him while she was married and her husband lived in the other town. He would call her up for "study breaks" several times a week. She told me how she had given him a hand job in a booth at our favorite college bar. He leaned over and said he was going to cum so she ducked under the table and swallowed his load. She said he had an average dick but was a huge cummer and she didn't want to make a mess. Kim loves to swallow cum.

She told me about how her FWB helped her open up sexually. She had only had sex with her husband prior to that and this was once a week in the missionary position with the lights off. Her FWB showed her all the positions, with the light on. He showed her the pleasure of rough, hard sex which made her come for the first time on a dick. He introduced her to giving and receiving oral sex and swallowing cum.

Kim talked about several one-night stands she had had and each one was a new revelation. She told me about taking a guy home from a dance club and fucking him for two days without leaving the apartment and fucking her boss at the retail job she had in college.

There was the story of entertaining a friend of her FWB before his bachelor party.

I was mesmerized by her love for sex and candid admission of her liaisons. I became addicted to her erotic tales. I got an intense high every time she told me a new story.

And then life intervened. We had three kids and Kim was in her mid-thirties. We absolutely loved having a family and doing the adult thing, but it was a far cry from our previous free-wheeling days. Our sex life had become monotonous and the excitement of reliving her past gave way to a need for sleep.

Kim said she was bored and was beginning to resent me somehow. She was uncharacteristically irritable leading to bickering. She broke down one night after an argument and said she just didn't feel attractive any more.

This was far from the truth. Kim had had three kids, but was still gorgeous. At 35, her body was sexier than ever. Her tits had grown to a DD and her pussy was as tight as ever thanks to C-sections. She was a head turner and men were none too shy to give her attention -- especially my friends!

One night, we were having a heart to heart talk and I acknowledged that she was unhappy. I told her I didn't want to lose her and I would do anything to make her happy. I told her I had been thinking a lot about this and suggested she get a new FWB. She needed to take advantage of this time in her life to have fun.

She quietly contemplated my words and after a bit, looked me in the eye, smiled, and thanked me. "I'll think about it", she said.

IDaDoc
IDaDoc
32 Followers