My Very Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and walked into the den, shaking her ass. When she got to the couch, she stopped and turned around. She pulled her shirt over her head exposing her tits and both guys' stared like they were in a trance. They both had prominent hard-ons and were standing there looking pathetic. Kim motioned for them to sit down on the couch. She got on her knees and began to alternately suck each of their dicks while jacking the other.

After a bit of this, she looked up at one of the men and said, "Why don't you go back there and put your hard dick in my nice soft pussy." In a flash, she was filled by a strange cock. The gangbang quickly settled in to a rhythm, Kim bobbing up and down on one lover's cock while the other plunged in and out of her from behind, holding on tightly to her shapely hips.

It didn't take long until Kim and both men were completely naked. They switched positions numerous times and she sucked and fucked both of them until they had each unloaded in her mouth and pussy at least once. I sat on the other couch and watched the action, leaking copiously of course. All in all, I counted five loads from the guys and Kim came twice. This created quite a mess.

Once they were spent, my friends thanked her and said goodbye, pledging their eternal silence and accepting the same. I spent the next half hour cleaning up that mess and then fucked her long and slow, reclaiming my territory. I realized at this point that sometimes I liked watching as much as participating.

Chapter 7 My turn

After that wild summer, things settled down. No more baseball or golf. No more cookouts. Our lives mellowed out and we enjoyed our time together. I liked having Kim all to myself. We would talk about her experiences and it was always a big turn on. Our sex life was better than ever and most importantly, Kim was happy. She had turned the corner and was much more self-confident and content.

One day, out of the blue, Kim asked why I didn't want to sleep with other women. It may seem hard to believe, but I hadn't really thought about it. Our adventures were not about me, they were about Kim. I loved and lusted after Kim and was happy the way things were. I was very anxious to share Kim with others and probably would have backed out if it was up to me.

It was Kim's passion that drove how things developed. I was able to get over my anxieties and discovered how much I really enjoyed the sexual adventures. I relished the MFM threesomes and got as excited as she did when she told me of her experiences with others. In all of it, me being with other women had not come up.

Kim persisted on the topic and I agreed to consider it. She was really excited and got to work making a plan. She scoured the dating sites, but had no luck. They call single women "unicorns" in the lifestyle for a reason. This is where Julie came in.

Julie McGoll was Kim's life-long best friend. She was our age and very attractive, though quite high maintenance. She had the perfect hair and makeup at all times, dressed for every occasion and only wore designer labels. She had never been married and we always thought it was because most men would be scared away by her spending habits. She was always up for a good time and was outgoing and uninhibited. She liked to travel and told many stories about her

adventures in exotic locations.

Kim and Julie are physical opposites. Kim is relatively short at 5'5" and voluptuous with large breasts and a shapely full ass. She has blonde hair and a very wholesome prettiness. Julie is 5'10" and lanky. She is pretty in a sophisticated way with striking features, high cheekbones and bright red hair. She is thin with small breasts and perfect alabaster skin that has never seen the sun. She has long shapely legs toned by frequent trips to the gym and always wears high heels to show off her defined calves.

Kim had told Julie about some of her sexual adventures. She said Julie was very interested and asked a lot of questions. She related several stories of her own adventures, usually with anonymous men she met traveling. Kim wouldn't give me details about Julie's stories, but said she knew I would like them.

One night when I got home, Kim was beaming. She was almost shaking with excitement. She gave me a big hug and kiss and almost dragged me by the hand to the kitchen. There, leaning against the counter was Julie. She was striking as always dressed in tight slacks and a silk shirt.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples poked out unreservedly through the thin fabric. She flashed me a big smile, her bright red lipstick contrasting with her bright white teeth. "Hi John," she said in a sultry voice.

I was surprised to see her as Kim had not mentioned she was coming to visit. I gave her a hug and turned to look at Kim.

Kim explained that she and Julie had been talking for a week, trying to come up with a plan to find me a lover. This made me blush immediately, my head now spinning.

"Whaaa? Kim? What the hell?" I croaked, embarrassed.

Raising her voice a bit, Kim went on, "We kept striking out until Julie said, 'I guess I'll just have to do it myself.' It was then that we both realized what a great plan that was!"

"Oh my god," I whispered, anxiety ripping through my chest, my heart pounding.

She was kind of right though. Julie was the perfect candidate and there would be no strings attached. We were well acquainted and comfortable with each other. And she was gorgeous.

I stood conspicuously in front of these two conniving beauties, stunned, speechless, nervous, aroused. I didn't know what to do or say next.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Kim, still grinning from ear to ear, almost jumping up and down. Julie was sipping her wine and looking at me coyly.

"I don't really know what to say," I replied. "This is all a really big surprise. What did you twohave in mind?" I tried not to sound scared, but my voice cracked a little. My mouth was dry and my heart was pounding.

Julie spoke up, "Well, Kim told me about her recent adventures and I have to say I'm a bit jealous. It sounds like a lot of fun. She said you got left out a bit and I offered to help. No strings, just sex."

"Yeah honey, I got to have my fun and now it's your turn," Kim said as she walked over to me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I could tell she was really turned on as her tongue parted my lips and she kissed me forcefully. Emboldened by Kim's passion and Julie's attitude, my anxiety turned to lust and I could feel my erection growing.

I asked Julie if she was really OK with this and she set her wine glass down

and walked over to me. Kim stepped aside and Julie took her place, planting an equally passionate kiss on me. As we kissed, she dropped her hand down to rub the bulge in my pants.

She giggled as she felt my hard dick straining for attention. "I think John is in!" she laughed.

Kim announced that she needed to get dinner started and suggested we retire to the adjacent den. "Why don't you two get better acquainted. I will check in on you in a bit," she directed.

Julie took me by the hand and we walked in to the den. We started kissing again and I gently rubbed my hands across her stiff nipples, relishing the feeling of the silk on her breasts. I lightly pinched one of them and she gasped in appreciation. She unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the floor. I stepped out of them and she tugged my underwear down, lifting the band over my erect member. She wrapped her hand around my stiff cock and began to slowly and softly milk it, squeezing and letting go, squeezing and letting go. She traced the hole with a manicured fingernail, smearing the pre-cum around.

Julie took a step back and without breaking eye contact, lifted her shirt over her head. Her pink nipples jutted out. She slipped off her pants and then placed both garments neatly on a chair before turning back towards me. This beautiful woman stood in front of me wearing only a lacy red thong and high heels.

She motioned to the couch like a game show hostess and told me to sit down. She leaned over and kissed me again, allowing her long, soft hair to cover my face. Her perfume was amazing. Her pointed tongue gently probed my mouth as I enjoyed her thin, soft lips.

I kissed her neck as she advanced forward, placing a knee on either side of my thighs and sitting on my lap. It was then that I realized her thong was crotchless. Her very large labia stuck out of the slit in the fabric prominently. She sat up, straddling me, and slid her wet pussy up and down my cock, her lips enveloping it. Eventually, she reached between her legs, grasping my now lubricated cock and aimed it at her pussy. As the head of my cock parted her dripping lips, she called to Kim, "Hey sweetie, it's now or never, are you OK?"

Kim walked over to the doorway, now standing directly behind me, but face to face with Julie. "Oh please," she said in a soft, sexy voice, "Go right ahead."

With that, Julie slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I easily entered her as she was very wet and provided less resistance than Kim. In addition to her meaty labia, I noticed that she had a large clit sticking out at least an inch.

Julie lowered herself down until her pelvis firmly impacted mine. She began gyrating her hips in slow circles, her hands on my shoulders for balance. I pressed up against her creating more pressure. I pinched and sucked on her little pink nipples, much smaller than Kim's with almost no areola. She again squealed her appreciation.

Julie frequently looked up at Kim while she rode me. I could see from the reflection in the television that Kim was just standing there watching. I couldn't make out any expression as shestood there transfixed.

No one spoke. The only sounds were the slapping of our coupling and Julie's soft moans. She continued to ride me, slowly building up speed and intensity. Her skin was flushed and she began to pant. Seeing this, Kim broke the silence, cheering Julie on.

"Yeah Jules, fuck him. Fuck my husband right in front of me."

"Ooooh, ooooooh, it feels so good Kimmy," Julie responded, looking her in the eye.

Kim picked up the banter, "Ride his dick. I want to see you cum on it. Cum for me Jules, cum for me!" she shouted.

Almost on request, Julie began gasping and grinding harder on my cock. I held her perfect ass in both hands and pulled her down, working the tip of my finger into her tight asshole. She let out a high-pitched cry, and started to cum. Her orgasm was intense and lasted over a minute. I could feel her pussy contract around my dick in time with her ring squeezing my finger.

I was mesmerized by the scene of this beautiful woman lost in ecstasy on the other end of my dick.

When Julie caught her breath, I asked her to stand up. I moved around behind her and entered her soaked hole. Once in, I began to slowly fuck her. I loved the feeling of her fleshy curtains caressing my shaft as I moved in and out. I held her toned cheeks in both hands relishing her soft skin.

In this position, both Julie and I could now look at Kim. She stood in the doorway staring at us. She was smiling and breathing heavily.

She began to offer me encouragement now, "That's it honey. Fuck her hard. Pound that skinny ass,"she barked.

"Spank it! Now!" she commanded. I gave Julie's sculpted cheek a crisp slap and she squealed again. Her pale skin was no accented by a perfect red handprint.

I began to feel my balls tighten and Kim could tell by the look on my face I was going to cum.

"Shoot your load in her baby!" she yelled. "Fill her with your cum!" I couldn't hold it any longer and discharged a huge stream of hot spunk into her pussy. My knees buckled and I almost fell.

"Oh yeah!" Kim shouted, "Make it yours baby."

Julie groaned in pleasure as my warm load filled her. "Oh my god that feels so hot!" she exclaimed. "It's making me cum!"

I felt her pussy contract again as she came. A stream of our blended juices flowed out and splashed on the leather cushions. Julie fell forward onto the cushions, winded. I continued to slowly move my cock in and out of her not wanting it to end.

Kim walked over and rubbed Julie's hair. "Thank you so much Julie. You have no idea how much this means to me. I just really wanted John to share this experience and you are amazing." She then leaned down and gave Julie a big kiss on the mouth.

Kim eventually broke the kiss and stood up. She motioned for me to move and walked around to the front of the couch. "Turn around," she commanded Julie. "It's my turn to clean up."

Julie slid down and spread her legs open for inspection. Cum dribbled out of her and her pussy lips were stuck together. Kim parted them with her finger and started cleaning. After licking from her little pink knot to her engorged clit in one big slurp, Kim said, "I've never done this before, but a deal's a deal. Someone has to clean up."

Kim licked and lapped Julie's trench for a long time. The sight of my wife eating another woman out was incredible and I was quickly hard again. Julie began to squirm and held Kim's head firmly against her pussy. "Oh my god! You seem like an expert to me Kim!" Julie yelled.

"Fuuuccckkk!! Suck my clit! I'm cumming again, I can't believe it! It feels so fucking good. Fuck Kim!!" Julie was now bucking and thrusting against Kim's face, her legs gripping her neck, smearing her with her musky secretions.

Julie came down and released Kim from her grasp. Kim sat up and took off her shirt, using it to wipe her face. She then stood up and took her skirt and bra off also.

"I had no idea you were a multiple cummer Jules," Kim said, amused.

"Neither did I!" laughed Julie.

Standing there naked, Kim looked at me and asked in a pouty voice, "Don't I get a turn?"

"I'm not sure," I teased. "Do you deserve it?"

"I've been a good girl. I cleaned up Julie's pussy really nice," she pleaded.

"I suppose you're right,"I said, "Sit on the couch next to Julie and spread your legs just like hers."

Kim did as I said and the girls sat side by side with their legs spread wide. I moved in and worked my rigid cock into Kim's tight wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure and pulled me into her. Julie leaned over and began sucking on her hard nipple.

"You have great tits," she told Kim. "I've seen them a million times in my life, but forgot how spectacular they are. They're even bigger than they used to be and your nipples are huge!"

"That's what getting pregnant will do to you," Kim said sheepishly as she jarred back and forth from my thrusts her breasts rippling in time.

"No, they're wonderful. I always wanted to suck on them and play with them, I just didn't know how to ask," said Julie as she continued nursing.

The two started kissing again and I picked up my pace. Kim moaned loudly into Julie's mouth and I felt her pussy grab my cock. She came hard and long as they continued to kiss. When they parted, Kim fell over to her side releasing my dick.

"That was awesome you guys," she exhaled, face down in a pillow.

Not missing a beat, Julie scooted over and started sucking my cock. It was covered with Kim's cum. "Mmmmmmmm, you taste really good Kim. Wow!" she said between slurps.

Looking me in the eye she said, "Now why don't you shoot some of that hot cum down my throat John."

She then proceeded to give me the best blowjob of my life. She really knew how to work a cock. She twirled her tongue, tickled and teased the head and tugged on my balls while jacking my slick shaft. It has always been difficult for me to cum from oral sex, but it wasn't two minutes before I unloaded in Julie's mouth. She enthusiastically swallowed all of it, smacking her lips and milking the last drops onto her tongue.

"Wow!" Kim said. "That was quick!"

"Sorry, I guess I was overstimulated," I mumbled.

Julie leaned over to Kim and shared my cum with her in a final long embrace.

After that, we all put on lounging clothes, ate dinner, drank wine and watched a movie. We didn't talk about the sex at all. Everyone was relaxed and buzzed and it didn't seem necessary. Kim and Julie chatted and laughed just like always as if nothing had happened at all.