My Very Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week later she said to me, "Yes, I think I would like that. I would like a FWB again," as tears welled up in her eyes. She gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "Thank you, thank you. You're the best husband ever! I love you so much! I'll get on it right away."

It didn't take long before she named her new FWB. It was Dave, one of our friends. He was a professional, handsome and fit, divorced, and he was always hitting on her. Not in an obnoxious way, but in a sexy way that she really liked.

I approved her nomination and she called him up right on the spot. She explained the situation and she made it clear she was looking for someone to have sex with, not a relationship. Dave told her that he and his ex had dabbled in the lifestyle as well so he understood. They went back and forth, laying down a few parameters and then he asked to speak to me. Kim handed me the phone and I told him that I was OK with it and we also set some ground rules so things didn't get weird.

Kim and Dave made a date for dinner the next Friday at his house. All week she was

preoccupied with hair and nails and bought new clothes and sexy underwear and bras. Her attitude had completely changed, She was really happy for the first time in a long time.

Friday came and when I got home from work Kim was standing in the kitchen, drinking a glass of wine. She looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was curled and she had on full make-up and sexy lipstick, something she never wore any more. She was wearing a short mini-skirt and low cut top that was quite revealing.

Kim walked up to me, kissed me on the cheek and told me not to wait up. As she turned to walk away, she bent over and flipped up her skirt revealing a tiny thong. She then grabbed her keys and walked out the door, the scent of her new perfume trailing behind her.

Kim left around eight-thirty. I was very happy that she was so excited and wanted her to have a good time. I guess I thought she would buzz over and be right back but that was not what happened. Ten o'clock came and went and then midnight. I finally went to bed, but couldn't sleep.

We had agreed that I wouldn't call or text her and bother her, so I just waited. It was one of the most difficult things I've ever done. Just sitting there waiting for a call or text or for her to come through the door. My heart was pounding and I was experiencing simultaneous thrill and terror. I was on the brink of orgasm and panic at the same time.

One thing I noticed was that my cock was semi-hard the whole night and leaking gallons of pre-cum. This had never really been a thing before, at least not to this extent. I was amazed how much was coming out without even touching it.

Our bedroom door opened around 2:00 a.m. and Kim stumbled in. She was pretty drunk and a total mess. She took off her clothes and the thong was nowhere to be found. She took off her shirt and there was dried cum and red marks on her tits and nipples. Her hair was matted in the back. She plopped down on the bed and fell back, naked, legs splayed out revealing her used twat. It was red and swollen with dried cum on her little snatch patch and down both thighs.

Kim looked at me with a mischievous grin and giggled, "I've been a really bad girl."

She then began to run a finger up and down her swollen slit. She would push it in and then pull it out, stringing cum along the way. I noticed a really strong smell of sex in the air. This was surprising because she never smelled like that after sex with me. Somehow, it was incredibly enticing and I was drawn to it. I grabbed her thighs and buried my face in her dank box. It was the most wonderful experience

of my life. It was so dirty, so raw, so animalistic. I licked and licked, cleaning up the mingled cum until she was pristine again.

While I licked her, Kim told me in detail everything she and Dave had done that night. How they had several glasses of wine and laughed a lot. How Dave told her he had always thought she was beautiful and had jacked off many times thinking of her. She said he was a perfect gentleman and wanted to make sure she felt comfortable. She told me she was really turned on by the whole situation and initiated the first kiss.

They continued drinking and eventually ended up going up to his bedroom. There, they both stripped and she was amazed by the girth of his cock. "It wasn't very long, but it was really thick!" she exclaimed. She said it was veiny and she could not wrap her hand around it before it was even fully hard. Hanging below was a heavy set of shaved balls.

Kim described the first time he entered her. She had sucked his fat dick for a while as best she could and it was slick from her mouth.

"I just lied down on the bed and closed my eyes. He slid a pillow under my butt and I spread my legs as far as I could. I told him I was a little afraid it wouldn't fit!"

"Dave said not to worry and started licking and fingering my pussy. It felt great, but I was plenty wet and I wanted that dick in me, so I asked him to put it in."

"He moved up and laid his dick against my pussy. He put his hands on my knees and spread them farther apart."

"Don't worry," he said. "I will be gentle."

"I used my hand to ease the head of his dick into my little hole. Once it popped in, he began to push. He was still holding my knees so I pushed against him. Inch by inch it slid in, stretching me. I was thankful it was only about five inches long, so it didn't take too long."

She said she loved the feeling of being stretched and came quickly, clamping down on the meaty shaft and riding out the intense orgasm. As she told me this, Kim came from my ministrations and forced a sizable glob of cum into my mouth.

"He was as excited as I was," said Kim. "He came right after I did. It was amazing. He was a HUGE cummer! There was extra room with his short dick, so I could actually feel his hot cum shots landing inside me, over and over."

Kim abbreviated the rest of the story saying she was tired. She said, "We fucked two more times. Once I was on top and then he tried to fuck me from behind, but I was too sore. I blew him instead and he shot the biggest load I've ever seen all over my titties. And it was his third time!" she exclaimed with delight.

I moved onto her at this point sliding my drippy aching cock into her slick pussy. She moaned and said she was tired but then grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way in. I gently fucked her and in a few seconds began spasming, shooting volley after volley of cum into her used pussy. It was incredibly intense. It felt like I was reclaiming her. She seemed to understand this also and pulled me to her, kissed me deeply and told me she loved me. She then thanked me repeatedly

for letting her fuck Dave and fell into a deep sleep with a contented smile on her face.

Chapter 5 Group therapy

Kim was walking on air after her night with Dave. She was excited to meet with him again, but emphasized that this only made her love me more and she promised to keep it "just sex".

To Kim's credit, this is exactly how it worked out. We agreed that she would have one day a week to be with Dave and otherwise she and I would proceed as we did before. We chose Thursday because it was the day I traveled for work. On Thursdays, I left around 6:30 in the morning and did not return until 7:00 in the evening. This gave her plenty of time for her fun with Dave and I wasn't hanging around waiting anxiously and leaking.

Kim was great at keeping me informed. She would text me when she was finished with her time with Dave and tease me with details like how many times they fucked or how many times she came. When I got home, she would have the kids fed and out of the way and she would take me by the hand to our bedroom to "change clothes". We would get naked as fast as we could and I would clean up her dirty pussy while she told me all about her day. I would then have my turn to reclaim her. It was amazing.

The stories were still the highlight for me. She would tell about how he came over at lunch and they fucked in the living room or how she went to his house and he bent her over the kitchen sink or the couch and fucked her from behind. She told me about blowing him while they were driving or fucking him at his office with his secretary just outside the door. She always came while she told the story with my face buried in her pussy. On several occasions, I got a bit too

excited and came myself. This went on for over a year and never got boring or routine.

One night, Dave invited us over to his house for dinner. He was a great cook, so we readily agreed. Dave and I had talked about "the situation" numerous times and there was no tension between us. We had a wonderful meal and plenty of wine and were feeling really good. After dinner, Dave suggested we have a soak in the hot tub. Kim immediately agreed and left a trail of clothes to the patio door. Dave and I were right behind.

It was a crisp fall night and the water felt amazing. Kim sat between us and put a hand on each of our cocks. We both took the opportunity to play with the closest tit while we casually chatted. It was relaxed and sexy, not weird at all. Kim was the center of attention.

This went on for at least half an hour before Kim announced she wanted to go inside. Dave grabbed some towels from a chair, his thick member sticking straight out. Kim had not exaggerated its girth. It was massive. He distributed the towels and we all went inside.

Kim excused herself to the bathroom and Dave and I chatted, towels wrapped around our waists. We refilled our wine glasses and Kim reemerged from the bathroom completely naked. She asked for a glass of wine and stood casually talking with us. Both of our towels stuck out in appreciation of her beauty.

After several minutes, Kim downed her wine and crooked one finger, signaling Dave to come to her. He walked across the kitchen and put his arms around her. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to a long and sensual kiss.

They parted and Kim said, "I know how you love my stories Honey. Now I want you to see for yourself." She took Dave by the hand and walked down the hallway to his bedroom. I followed obediently behind, watching her ass jiggle from side to side.

Once inside, she pointed to a chair conveniently placed at the foot of the bed. "You can sit there and watch." I did as I was told and sat in the chair with my towel on. Dave's towel was long gone and Kim was on her knees sucking his bulbous cock. I watched her strain to take as much as she could, grasping it with both hands. After several minutes of this, she stood up and told Dave to lie down on his back. She then glanced at me as she threw her leg over his waist, saying, "This is about to happen baby."

She mounted him, facing away from me. She used her hand to guide his meat towards her dripping wet pussy. I could hear the slurping of her juices as he entered her. Her hungry twat consumed inch after inch of his fat prick as she slowly slid down the massive shaft.

Once fully impaled, she arched her back and lifted her butt so I could see everything. "How's the view back there honey?" she teased.

"Amazing," I said, cock in hand, towel discarded. I had never been that close to anyone having sex before. It was an incredible sight as he slowly moved in and out of her and she squeezed his cock with her pussy. I could hear the juices and smell the musk.

Kim slowly and rhythmically rode that fat cock right in front of me. Dave alternated kneaded her hanging tits and sucked her big nipples. This continued for some time and I was a gooey mess of cock slobber and sweat. The pace increased and he began slamming into her, hands firmly on her ass cheeks now. Kim returned the force on her downstroke grunting each time she landed. She was screaming with pleasure as he thrust into her with all his might.

"I'm cumming baby!!" she yelled. "Watch me cum on this fat cock!"

The root of Dave's cock began contracting like a beating heart. It pumped over and over in rhythm to Kim's cries. Thick white cum began running out of Kim's stretched pussy, onto Dave's balls, thighs and bed. I had never seen so much cum.

Exhausted, Kim fell forward onto Dave's chest. His cock pulsated and few more times and went silent. They lay there for a while not speaking. I watched his dick soften and eventually slip out, limp and glistening. A river of fresh cum flowed from of Kim's gaping hole, cascading down Dave's dick and pooling on the bed.

Kim rolled onto her back and looked at me. Through a huge grin she asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

I nodded slowly, not sure what to say or do. Right then, Dave said, "Go ahead and clean her up John. Kim told me how much you like doing that." A pang of anxiety shot through me. I couldn't believe she had told him about that. I was embarrassed and humiliated. I was also very turned on, and a bit drunk so I stood up from my chair and took a step forward.

Kim slid to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide open, holding them behind the knees. I positioned myself between them and took in the pungent aroma of their mingled cum. Her thighs glistened and cum oozed from her pussy, dripping off her pink bumhole. Kim squirmed as I lapped up the syrupy mess but did not cum as usual. She seemed preoccupied.

After I got it all cleaned up, Kim slid back up in the bed. She had her hand on Dave's hardening cock and was stroking it up and down, lubricating it with his spent juices. His shaft swelled to its enormous girth and the veins stuck out. Her intentions were now clear.

As I toweled the sticky glaze off my face, Dave rolled over and in one move plunged his revitalized tool back into Kim's expectant hole. She gasped with pleasure as he rammed it in with force and shifted her pelvis to meet him.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me hard Dave!" Kim growled.

From my vantage on the chair, I was fixated on the sight of his beer can cock spreading her tight little pussy and his heavy balls swinging and slamming into her ass. Her swollen lips clung to his veiny shaft. He bucked and humped into my wife, his muscular cheeks clenching with every powerful thrust. He recklessly increased his pace, faster and faster with abandon.

Kim was yelling for him to fuck her harder. "Pound my cunt Dave! POUND IT!!" she screamed as she started to cum.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!! Oh yeah, it's so good! Do it! Do it!" screamed Kim.

With this, Dave froze, fully inserted and flexing every muscle in his body. Only his hands and feet touched the bed. The root of his cock contracted again as he released more of his copious cream into Kim's cunt.

Kim yelled encouragement, "Yes! Shoot your cum in me Dave! Fill me up!!"

He forcefully drove his dick into her several more times, stopping and holding and then pumping in and out again.

Dave relaxed and returned to earth, settling into the soft blankets. He gave Kim a kiss and rolled off. He jumped to his feet, wiped the sweat from his face with a cummy towel and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I could hear the toilet flush and the shower come on.

Kim lay on her back with her knees dropped to the sides. I no longer wanted to clean her, I wanted -- needed -- to reclaim her immediately. I moved up and put my twitching cock inside her gaping, dripping, reddened pussy. I entered with none of the usual resistance. I was amazed how good the fresh, warm cum felt as it flowed past me on the way out, stringing between my balls and Kim's pussy. She opened her eyes and smiled as I mixed my fluid with the rest, thankful for the long-awaited release.

Chapter 6 Kim's new friends

This latest adventure changed our approach a bit. Kim liked that I was there and while she continued to enjoy her Thursday fun day, we were seeing a lot more of Dave in the evenings and weekends. We would get a babysitter and go to his house. We even did a weekend away that was spent almost entirely in bed sharing Kim's treasures. The arrangement seemed to make her very happy.

This all made me happy too. I loved watching Kim get pleasure from another man. I was now often included in the fun with Kim attending to both of us at the same time. She would fuck one of us and suck the other, or make out with me while Dave was plowing her from behind and her tits were slapping back and forth. Dave always got to go first because I was relatively submissive and I loved fucking her cummy cunt. We would sometimes fuck for hours, alternating one after the other. Kim was able to keep going, taking load after load in her mouth, pussy and sometimes in her ass with only an occasional break.

All good things come to an end though, and Dave was transferred out of state for work. Kim took this well. She did, however, immediately start looking for his replacement. She held a series of auditions -- two of my friends, the assistant golf pro at the country club, and one of the dads from our son's baseball team. These were irregular hook-ups more than relationships and were not really fulfilling for her. She missed the more consistent, caring relationship with Dave and our three-way play.

I did not participate in these liaisons, but continued to get my regular fix of stories. She told me about fucking the baseball dad. They had been volunteering to work the concession stand at the home games and started flirting. He was constantly staring at her and unabashedly looking down her shirt. She turned up the volume a bit one day wearing short shorts and a low-cut top that showed plenty of cleavage. She purposefully rubbed her ass against his crotch or her titson his arm.

As soon as the game was over, he locked the door and closed the opening to the stand. She told me how she immediately unzipped his pants while he fondled her tits. She said she fished his cock out and was very pleased. It was long and thick, and perfectly proportioned. She began sucking and stroking it to its full glory.

She could tell he was getting worked up and really wanted him inside her, so she stood up and bent over the counter. She eased her shorts down to her ankles and he moved in behind her.

He placed the slick head of his engorged cock against her moist pussy lips. She arched her back and pushed against his meat while he slowly advanced. She said that once he was in, he was all business. He fucked her with powerful thrusts making his heavy balls slam against her. He lasted a really long time and she came twice before he deposited a massive load inside her. Kim fucked him all season after the games. They took over running the concession stand and nobody became suspicious because everyone hated that job. She would come home and tell

me about how good he felt inside her and wished I could watch, but he was kind of a redneck and she knew he wouldn't go for that. After the season was over, she didn't see him again.

Kim took a lot of lessons from the golf pro that summer and they always found somewhere to sneak off to or sex. He was a young guy, only 24, and very eager. She stopped wearing underwear under her golf skirt to make things easier. She told me how she would tease him by flashing her pussy, ass, or tits at him or rubbing his crotch when they were riding in the cart.

He had a long, slender dick with a pronounced curve to it. He was always ready and would cum almost immediately when he entered her. This was OK though because he always came at least three times before she did and never stopped in between. She said he would just keep fucking, his cum overflowing her pussy and running down her thighs or dripping off his balls. They managed to fuck on every hole at least once that summer and she even went over to his apartment several times.

Kim fucked two of my friends one night after a cookout at our house. We were all pretty drunk and they were begging her to flash her tits. She eventually gave in and this led to more ogling and begging. She began teasing them back and dared them to show her their dicks. They looked at each other and then at me and both of them pulled down their shorts. Kim put her finger to her lips and said, "Hmmmmm. Would you look at that. You do have balls! And pretty nice dicks too. Follow me."