All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 06'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Thank You

Another incredible chapter. Thank you again for one of the best storied I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

I am loving the humiliation Shauna is going through. Part of me would love to similarly humiliated, guess which part would love it the most

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Shauna is so lucky. i wish someone like Naughty would discover and use me in that way.

imperfectionistimperfectionistover 6 years ago
Love these stories!

Some of the best I have read in along time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Privacy

Having a great time reading the series. Can’t he learn to lock the door to stop being walked in on? I mean goodness :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lock the door

Well, heck, David is now part of this relationship. I kind of think that Denise may be part of this but since Naughty is typing the messages maybe not. Or the previous secretary is the one doing this blackmail. I do hope that there is an end to this story and Shaun is able to get is life back. Maybe the wife is in on this too and she may be getting some one the side with her "yoga" classes. I hope that David is taken out of the scene soon.

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Cocksucker

David is a lucky guy to have Naughty push his boundaries.

I'm glad he is enjoying cock sucking and the taste of cum.

Getting pegged is so hot. His wife will love hime when he comes out. I bet she will be a whore too:-)

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 1 year ago

I still think Naughty is his wife ….. and Mike might be her Yoga trainer ….. with benefits! Namely his BBC !!!

Sissy6869Sissy6869over 1 year ago

I would give anything in the world to be Shauna. I so wish I could find someone to do this to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous