All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 11'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sissyfluffsissyfluffover 7 years ago
Hot story!

Deeper and deeper into servitude go Shauna and Denise. And just Who Is Naughty?

I stayed hard throughout the whole series and found myself wanting to switch places with Shauna on so many of her duties, as she is forced to submit to strange men and is confounded by her own desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so hot

a fantastic erotic story, just wish I was shauna xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m shaking with desire

I can barely contain myself. This tale just gets better and better. I absolutely love how Shauna has gone from fear and resistance to lust and desire. And I know she is not done yet. I found myself immersed as she made love to the three Japanese men. My own tiny cock got harder and wetter as each man took her. I’m trembling as I’m typing, knowing that I want this too. It’s both terrifying and erotic that a story can arouse such strong feelings. I can’t wait for what comes next.

Spankmehard51

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The makeup wasn't necessary, it was going fine without it, but you fell into the same trap that so many writers do. Great chapter otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know it is a long set of chapters

I am hoping that the rest of the visit is not going to exhaust both Denise and Shaun as we just found out that Shaun was unresponsive due to the activities of the evening. I was surprised that they had to eat dinner so quickly. They just got into the room just before five and then Denise had to suck for awhile, and then they had to go get dinner and were back before 6 pm. Oh well, there is some kind of time dilation in these kinds of stories. Don't know when they both finally got into bed but after what he just went through, he was exhausted. No telling what happens at the office but someone has to know that they both have vibrators in them. Hope that after Naughty is revealed that there will be reasons why this all happened. Hope too that there will be some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talk about a different story entirely. His wife somehow has 10000 cameras worldwide eh?

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

very good, I loved he made love to all three. sigh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous