All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 12'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT TO BE HER CUCKOLD

Would love to be her husband and do clean up on both com filled holes. YUM YUM YUM

johsunjohsunabout 6 years ago
Well written ...

This chapter in particular was really rough.

After the previous chapter with the Japanese I thought that if it was me I'd just about be at the end of my rope. Now I feel like that if it wasn't fiction Denise would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The violence was too much.

msdaniemsdanieover 3 years ago

Kind of despicable of Naughty. Another indication that Naughty is a woman, jealous, seeking revenge, feeling scorned, a wife mabe getting revenge on husband and lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why subjugate Denise to 8 black men to rape her over and over? What reasons does Naughty have to force Denise this way? It was supposed to be around 3 men for the $2500 ring but now for $1000 more there were another 5 that showed up. Naughty has to be one pissed off woman to want revenge so badly. Roger and Naughty work for or is part of the same society. Both of them have said "Do it now" which alludes to a society or club of some sort. Since most of the men in the story are black it would seem that Emma has found some black cock of her own and now wants to get a divorce of some kind that destroys Shaun. Denise is being used a collateral damage. Many more chapters to go. I hope Shaun and Denise find love with each other. We will see what happens.

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Shauna Cleans up

I'm glad Shauna got the cream pie clean up duties. She should also be trained as a fluffed for future parties IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey. Just want you to know I can't read anymore. Was fine but my suspension of disbelief won't cover the outrageous aspects of this .

Diamond_EmeraldDiamond_Emeraldalmost 2 years ago

Too violent. Skipped through much of it.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

This story tanked fast. Too bad. Just crap now.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Horrid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous