My VideoChat Error Ch 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to run my hands over my torso and my breasts suggestively as I swayed my hips to the music. I moved closer to him and looked into his eyes. His sparkled in return. I ran my hands over my hips and down my thighs. I became more bold and took his hands and placed them on my hips and ran them down my thighs. When I let go, he continued to grope my body. I felt turned on and embarrassed. My stomach was full of butterflies now.

I rubbed the front of his shirt and felt his muscular chest. He smiled in response and kept fondling my body. My hands worked their way down to his crotch. I felt his sizeable bulge. I gasped. I groped his thighs and then back to his crotch. He was enjoying this. I felt so slutty doing this with a man on a dance floor with others around. My heart was racing again. No one paid much attention though.

After that song ended he offered to buy me a drink. I accepted and followed him to the bar. I asked for a vodka and sev, which the bar tender prepared. He must have made it a triple as it tasted very strong.

David then led me to a booth at the back of the bar that had just been vacated. I was a bit dark here. I slid in first and he slid in right beside me. He motioned for me to slide to the middle of the bench with the table between us and the rest of the bar.

"Nice to have met you," he began as we settled in. I smiled and nodded in response.

"I haven't seen you here before, first time here?" David asked.

"Yes, just in town for a short while," I replied. Even after downing half the drink I could still taste cum in my mouth. I remembered my lipstick then. Being a woman was harder than I thought! Part of me hoped that he did not notice. Part of me did.

His right hand brushed up against my leg as he brought it up from his side to take a sip of his drink. He then rested it back on his leg.

"I like the music, what about you?" David asked with a grin.

"Yes, it is good dance music," I replied smiling back.

"This bar is a special place," David continued. He placed his hand on my knee and looked me in the eye. I blushed but did not remove his hand.

It felt awkward though. Very awkward.

He was making the move on me, my breathing picked up, my heart raced a little and my stomach knotted up. But I needed this. I needed to know his size.

I put my hand on his crotch again and rubbed him a little. His bulge was firm. He smiled in response. I needed to know how big he was.

A waitress stopped by and he ordered more drinks for us.

He felt the top of my stockings. I gasped a little and looked into his eyes. He was grinning widely.

"How long is a short time in town?" he asked. As he did so he unbuckled his pants with his left hand. I helped him. He played with his zipper.

"I leave tomorrow," I replied in my best girly voice with a smile. "One more night to find fun if you know what I mean," I said as I leaned over to him a little, hoping he would hear everything I said.

I reached into his pants. It still felt weird to do that. I gasped as I felt his hardness. My heart was racing again. His cock was fairly large but not erect as it was still confined. He helped me to pull it out by moving his jeans down a bit.

I began stroking his cock under the table. It grew stiff in my hand. It was thick and seemed longer than Vincent's. Even though the table hid what I was doing, I felt nervous and blushed every time someone walked by and glanced at us.

He moaned a little.

I kept stroking.

"Mmmmm, thats nice," he said as he took a sip of his drink. I put mine to my lips too.

The skin on his cock felt so soft and his cock so hard as I continued my ministrations to it. Part of me liked feeling his cock in my hand. Part of me felt guilty that I was enjoying it.

"Much better than my wife," he added.

My eyes opened wide. Married? He's married? Why is he here alone then?

"Yes, I am married," he said, reading the look on my face. I was still stroking him. "My wife does not seem to like sex too much anymore, nor does she like dancing, so I come out here when I need release," he continued.

He moaned a little more as I kept stroking him. Married? Well it still could work, if he is big enough that is. I needed to bring a man back to my room. I was not under a time crunch. Yet. But still needed to get a better read on his cock size. I tried to look under the table as I stroked him. I could not see much due to the angle and the darkness.

The waitress arrived with more of what we were drinking. He paid her and told her to keep the change. I immediately downed half of mine. It was a triple too. I could definitely feel my drinks.

He watched me take the drink to my lips. "I really could use those nice lips of yours on my cock Shauna," he said in between moans.

I felt a tingling in my loins.

I smiled and replied "I would love to wrap my lips around your cock." Before I knew it, I was on my way back to the bathroom. As we approached the men's bathroom I knew that I could feel a slight buzz from the drinks. The same black woman was there. Again she looked me in the eye and made me feel so totally submissive to my man. And so totally trashy.

The awkwardness of looking at her was over soon and I was on my knees in the same stall with David's cock in my mouth. He was bigger than Vincent but not majorly so. Still I needed to finish him now that we were here. I could not leave him like this even though I knew I likely needed a bigger man.

I got back to stroking him and took the tip of his cock in my mouth. That set him off. He must have been really worked up from the earlier hand job I was giving him and his wife might not have touched him in awhile. Wife. I briefly thought about Emma. Then Denise. Three swirls and he was shooting his jism past my lips. He would not last long enough for Naughty. Second strike. Soon he was thanking me and leaving like Vincent had.

This time I remembered my lipstick. I licked my lips as I exited the mens and slipped into the ladies. It felt odd being here. A girl who was at the sink just finished touching up her makeup. She smiled at me and left. I went into a stall and sat down to pee. Just like a girl. I hiked up my skirt and pulled my panties down to my knees. It was a relief to release the contents of my bladder. For some reason I brought my knees together in a feminine way. I wiped the tip of my penis and pulled my panties back up.

I got in front of the mirror. As I began to apply lipstick to touch things up I could see that it was totally needed. My lips looked, well, fucked. I licked my inner lips. David. I could still taste David. I felt so slutty.

As I was applying the bright red lipstick, I could see in the mirror that the black woman who had been eyeing me up and down walked in. She looked directly at me and walked up to the sink beside mine.

"Honey," she began as she looked at herself in the mirror, "If I can give you a piece of advice, you look like you are trying to pick someone up. Tease them here, please them at home. Otherwise you ain't getting any and you are just giving out free blowjobs."

I did not know what to say. My face felt flushed. Here was someone I did not know talking to me about me blowing guys. My stomach knotted up and my mouth still felt coated with David's cum but it also felt dry.

"Unless I am reading you wrong honey," she added with raised eyebrows.

I had to say something. It felt awkward talking about 'doing men' with another woman. Correction, a woman. I was not one. And especially a woman I do not know.

"I am looking for a really big cock to ride, really big," I found myself blurting out in my girly voice much to my surprise.

"It sounds like you need Jerome, if you can handle someone of his size. And if you can tease him enough that he would want to go home with you. I will point him out if you like," she added as she put the final touches to her makeup.

"That would be great," I said in response. My mouth felt less dry but still tasted of David's seed. This whole evening was so weird, I felt off kilter the entire time. I kind of felt like I was floating and not because of the alcohol. I had grown accustomed to taking care of men's sexual needs, but in private, not here in public. And I was never any good at picking up girls, now I needed to pick up a guy. My stomach still felt knotted.

Jerome sounded like he could be the one. It felt weird being happy that I might have found the right man to pick up and take back to my hotel room for his total sexual satisfaction.

"Come," he was on the other side of the bar last I saw him.

I followed her out of the girls room and back into the darkness of the dance bar.

"There, see that tall white guy on the far side of the bar? Thats Jerome. He's big, and thick, if that's what you are into." She said in my ear.

"Thanks!" I said excitedly. I realized how it came out. I was excited to find a truly well endowed man.

I felt a tingling in my loins.

How much of it was so that I could get this night over, how much so I could protect Denise and how much of it was for me? I did not want to think about that.

I made my way over to where he was sitting. A girl took his hand and led him onto the dance floor. Shit, this is bad. I needed his cock. I needed a drink. I felt my buzz waning a little and ordered a drink from the bar. Another vodka and sev. This time it came as a single.

There was an open seat near his unfinished drink so I took it. I nursed my drink while I watched him dance. The blonde was all over him. And his hands were all over her. She had sizeable tits, and he kept mauling them as much as he could in public.

When the dance ended he came back to his seat but she headed to the ladies room. I was given a chance. I had to make the most of it. It was now nearing 9 pm. My stomach filled with butterflies as he approached the bar. He was over six feet tall, muscular, with short dark brown hair.

"I think you are in Janine's seat," he said with a slight grin.

"Oh, my mistake," I said in my girly voice. "My first time here," I added trying to strike up a conversation. He sat down, I did not move yet. I shifted in my seat.

"I saw you on the dance floor, do you dance like that with all the girls?" I did not know what to say. I likely sounded stupid! But I had to get him to pick me up!

"Jerome," he said as he offered me his large hand. I put my hand in his. He gripped it lightly, as one would a woman's.

"Shauna," I reciprocated.

"Depends on the girl," he replied with a knowing grin as he took a sip of his drink.

"Are you going to ask me to dance? I'm that kind of girl," I said in as lusty a girl voice as I could make. I was feeling desperate to get him before Janine came back. My stomach was knotted again. I was so nervous, I felt like I did the first time I asked a girl to dance. Ever.

He looked me square in the eyes. His gaze was so powerful, so penetrating. I smiled but had to look down. I felt so submissive with him. Yet I seemed to have to make the moves.

I felt him taking my hand in his as he slid off his stool. I was filled with butterflies and also excited at the same time. I was going to have a shot at him! He led me to the dance floor and we began gyrating to the music.

His hands went immediately to my breasts. He groped me as we danced closely and then slid his hands down my sides and kneaded my ass cheeks a little. I took this as a cue and rubbed his crotch with one hand. His bulge felt bigger than Vincent's or David's. I looked up at him as we kept dancing.

He smiled and moved his hands further on my ass. He felt my butt plug and grinned more deeply. I squeezed his bulge in response. I felt so weird inside. This whole night felt weird. But I needed to land him.

"Do you like what you found?" I found myself saying to him. He smiled in response and twisted my plug a little. That sent a tingling through my ass. I squeezed his bulge again.

The song ended. He kept fondling my ass as another song kept up the pace. I pulled myself into him and ground myself against his crotch. I reached around and caressed his ass as well. We gyrated and rubbed each other a lot. We both breathed hard. From dancing or?

I was actually feeling turned on.

I did not want to admit it but I wanted his large cock in my ass instead of the plug he was playing with.

As the song ended he leaned over to me and said "I think I need to get back to Janine now. It has been fun." He released me and began to head back. I felt so empty not being in his arms.

No! I needed to have his cock. I did not want Roger to be visiting Denise again!

I grabbed his hand and he turned to face me. He had a curiously quizzical look on his face. "Eh?" he said.

I moved up to talk in his ear which he bent down to me.

"So how big are you actually," I said lustily. I had to not let him get away. What to say??

"Me? Let me see, I'm about six foot four and-"

"No, I meant how big are you," I said with a lusty look.

He looked at me quizzically for a moment, then seemed to understand. "Ohh, how big am I? About 10 inches and thick. If thats what you wanted to know," he said with a wide grin. "Never any complaints," he added.

Now or never.

"I want you to fuck my ass with that nice big cock of yours, I need your cock so badly," I tried to sound even more lust filled and girly. I did sound lust filled. Because I was. My stomach did back flips. I felt so flustered. I had to have this cock in me. I-

He pulled me to him and took me in his arms. He leaned down to kiss me. Kissing men was so disgusting but I had to do it. I smiled and met his lips with mine. I parted mine to allow his tongue to roam into my mouth. Our tongues danced as he was fondling my ass again and feeling my butt plug. I squeezed his bulge again. I had to show him that I wanted him so badly.

"I'd like that," he said as he broke from our kiss. "But it would have to be a threesome with Janine," he said firmly as he looked down at me.

I needed his cock.

"That sounds like fun," I replied with a smile. Oh boy. What am I getting into?

He led me back to the bar and introduced me to Janine. She was pouting a little at first. He whispered something in her ear which perked her up a lot and she nodded her head vigorously. They agreed to come back to my hotel with me.

I was so excited as we left. I had landed a well endowed man. I hoped he would be big enough for Naughty.