My VideoChat Error Ch 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinctively I licked my lips and used my fingers to wipe the errant cum back into my mouth.

"How hot and slutty," I overheard a nearby man exclaim.

The big man behind me was still thrusting his cock up my ass when the hot looking woman and her sex slave stopped before me. Her hair was dark with a twinge of red and she looked familiar. Her charge was walking head down and led by the chain attached to her studded, pink, neck collar. She was clad as I was, in white lingerie and all dolled up.

Another party virgin.

Her hot looking handler moved in front of me blocking anyone from stepping up for a blowjob.

I breathed in sharply when I noticed that the entertainer did not have panties on and her penis was locked in a clear plastic chastity device.

'Damn, I am so glad that I am not in her shoes,' I thought.

My erect penis throbbed.

"Remember me?" the handler asked Denise.

My heart skipped a beat. Shit. She did know us.

The man behind me grunted as he continued to thrust his large cock in my ass. I realized I had stopped bucking so I went back to meeting his thrusts.

"Yes, you are the girl from the lingerie shop!" exclaimed Denise.

"Yes, Mandi," she stated. "I see that the lingerie and Alice dress have been put to good use," she added as she cocked her head to one side and smiled at me knowingly.

"Denise, and yes, Shauna loves her lingerie and dress. Goes nicely with her heels."

Hearing Denise tell someone that while I was all dressed up and being fucked made me feel so embarassed.

"Man your ass feels so tight, so good Shauna," the man fucking me exclaimed between moans.

"Michelle here, yes Michelle, the Mitch you know from work, will eat your ass and anything that comes out of it while you clean the man's cock when he is done. Look at Shauna Michelle."

Mitch? My heart skipped a beat.

The lingerie clad 'woman' raised her head. She obviously had an auburn wig on and decently done makeup.

I was floored.

I could see past the makeup and false eyelashes and wig. It was Mitch.

My stomach knotted up. My heart leaped into my throat. I stopped bucking once again.

"Does that work Denise?" she queried.

This was what Naughty did to Mitch? He was video taped having sex with Denise in my office after hinting that he would blackmail Denise and I when he had caught us holding hands as we exited the lingerie shop the night before. This was his punishment?

And the chastity cage. It was only two weeks ago that Mitch was arrogantly fucking Denise in my office with his just under six inch penis and now it was all locked up. Two weeks. Naughty has been controlling me for over a month. No cage. I shuddered at the thought of it and at the realization that I must have done just enough to escape that outcome.

How did Mandi get involved with Mitch? How did Naughty know Mandi? Was she perhaps Naughty?

Uncontrollably I let out a moan as the well endowed man continued thrusting his beastly cock in and out of my well lubed ass. My ass felt a bit sore but also I had to admit it felt good to have a large cock fucking my ass. Mixed feelings were flowing through me.

Even with Michelle dressed as a cum slut and being led by her potential owner, I still felt humiliated knowing that she was seeing me decked out in lacy lingerie, being fucked by a masculine man. I felt the tightness of my bra on my chest and back. I felt my garters tugging on my stockings as my body was pushed and pulled whenever he thrust forward and pulled me back with his powerful hands.

"Yes, yes it does," Denise almost stammered out in reply after some hesitant moments. It was obvious from the look on Denise's face that she too was shocked to find Mitch in this situation.

"I know that Shauna would love to have Michelle eat all the cum out of her ass and clean all the leaked cum off her balls. I am sure that there is more than just cum in her ass by now, as Shauna has taken several loads," she continued, having regained her composure quickly as she always did.

I also detected a smile in her voice. It was humiliating to have Mitch see me like this, but it was satisfying to see what Naughty had done to him.

"Miranda directed us here. I am glad that Michelle can have a chance to please you," continued Mandi in a firm tone of voice. "Michelle, tell Shauna what you are going to do to her after this man is done fucking her ass, tell her how much you love eating cummy asses," she said in a nonchallant yet commanding tone.

"Shauna," Michelle began. From his less than girly voice, although sounding defeated, I could tell it really was Mitch from my office. "I want to use my tongue to clean all the men's cum off your ass, your balls and your penis. I also want to eat all the cum I can from your ass," she stated in a submissive voice. "I love eating anal cum," she added.

Again I moaned in response as the man continued his pounding of my ass. My knees were beginning to hurt as I had been in the doggy position for awhile now. Denise must have sensed it or noticed how I was shifting my body ever so slightly. She caressed my back lovingly and soothingly. I lightly felt the lace from her elbow length gloves as she did.

Denise invited another man to step up as Mandi stepped aside. I forced myself to smile as I took his semi-erect cock in my hand and began my oral ministrations on it.

I moaned uncontrollably around that cock as the man behind me increased the pace of his thrusts, he was getting close, I could tell. I found myself thrusting back once again. My cock was rock hard. I was humiliated by being ass fucked by a man while wearing lingerie in full view of lots of people, including Michelle and Mandi, but something inside of me was actually turned on by all of this.

Did I like being ass fucked by a real man with a big cock? I was fighting the emotion of that potential realization.

Suddenly he groaned out "Uhhhhhnnn!" and he gripped my hips tightly to hold me in place as he thrust his powerful cock into my ass and flooded me with his cum.

Uncontrollably I moaned in response on the cock in my mouth.

He kept himself buried in me while he caught his breath. Finally, he pulled his semi-flaccid cock out of my ass.

"Michelle, I think you should clean that nice, manly cock off for Shauna, what do you think?" Mandi asked Michelle in a tone like she was suggesting she take a lolipop from a nice man's hand.

"May I please clean your cock off for you?" Michelle asked in a more girly voice than before.

There was a pause, then the man must have agreed because Michelle knelt down beside me. Several slurping and lip smacking sounds followed.

Then Michelle got in behind me. Anal juices were leaking out of my still open ass, over my taint, and were dripping off my balls. Images of cleaning cummy fluids of out asses flooded my brain as I had just done that a week ago with Jerome and Janine.

As Michelle used her hands to spread the cheeks of my ass I breathed in sharply in anticipation.

I cracked a smile around the cock that was in my mouth when I first felt Michelle's tongue begin to lick around my asshole. Then I gasped and moaned. A just desert for what she had done to Denise and I.

I continued to suck on the cock in my mouth and moaned around it as Michelle slowly licked around the entrance to my ass.

"Make sure you get a good taste of Shauna's ass Michelle," Mandi quipped with glee.

"Uh... huh..." responded Michelle between licks of my anus. Clearly she was drawing her tongue back into her mouth, so that she could swallow the goopey mess she was lapping up.

It felt so good to have her tongue in the crack of my ass. So good that my ass instinctively convulsed squeezing more of my anal juices out. Michelle readilly lapped them up too.

I moaned further around the cock in my mouth. The sensations from my ass made me suck on it harder. That brought appreciative moans from the man. That and more precum.

The spasming of my ass ensured that more and more fluid leaked out. But none of it was hitting the bowl.

My stiff penis throbbed below me.

"You're doing well Michelle, very good," complimented Mandi.

Soon Michelle shifted the focus of her tongue to my taint. After that to my balls. She sucked each one into her mouth and licked and sucked my sack clean. That sent a shiver of excitement down my spine.

Finally she stuck her tongue in my ass. It tingled a bit. She made a circular motion with her tongue just inside my sphinchter which caused me to moan.

"Thats a good girl. Clean her ass and lick it good," continued Mandi.

Michelle twisted it around just inside my ass then she began to tongue fuck me. I had to admit that it felt good to be rimmed. No, more than good.

My own penis still throbbed. I was more turned on than I had expected to be. I actually had an orgasm welling up inside me.

And my penis had not been touched at all.

After a few minutes and before I could cum Mandi was satisfied that I was clean.

"Come Michelle, we need to get you in position on the middle bench. You will be servicing Real Men's cocks, just like Shauna here," suggested Mandi. Michelle let go of my cheeks and withdrew her tongue.

"Your wife is already in her place on the bench in front of yours and being fucked like crazy. You can have more cleaning fun once she has taken a few more loads," Mandi added as she led Michelle to her place on the bench beside mine.

I looked around the man in front of me and saw a brunette being fucked on the inclined bench before Michelle's.

'Is that why the benches are lined up like this?' So partners can watch each other being fucked? I asked myself. Who is going to be on the bench in front of me since I am not here with Emma?

Just then the man in my mouth stiffened, grunted and spewed cum into my lipstick lined orifice. My jaw was getting a little sore.

My knees and legs were also getting sore, but before I could say something another cock was thrust into my mouth and firm hands gripped my ass and pressed a thick cock into my well used ass.

"I wonder who that is?" Asked Denise, "she looks important."

I glanced towards the doorway while still working on the cock in my mouth. Sure enough there was a fifty-ish looking woman, in good shape mind you, wearing lingerie and lots of glittery jewelry.

The guy fucking me slowed his thrusts. "She is the wife of John Harding."

"The CEO of Harding incorporated?" Denise asked.

'Yes, this is their house," he replied.

Harding Incorporated did a lot of business with our company and with Emma's. It was a much bigger company than either of our's. I knew that John Harding was filthy rich, but did not realize he was this filthy rich.

The woman got on the third of the reclining benches, and motioned to someone. "Bring my husband over here," she commanded.

He was dressed in pink lingerie and walking in heels, led by a red headed woman decked out in dark blue lingerie.

"That's him. He seems to get off on wearing makeup, lingerie and watching other men fuck his wife at these parties. After the sex is in full swing he will take men anally like Shauna here, on the bench in front of his wife." the man informed us between grunts.

The red headed woman leading him by the chain on his neck turned her face our way. My jaw dropped open, or at least slightly lower since it had a cock stuffed in it. I could not believe my eyes.

I pulled the cock out of my mouth and leaned to Denise. "It's Rachael, my last secretary!" I whispered loudly. Then I took the cock back in.

"That's her? You sure?" uttered a surprised Denise.

"Uhh, huhhh," I moaned still sucking on the cock..

"Interesting" the man fucking my ass stated, before picking up the pace and really getting back to where he had been before they arrived.

Rachael handed the chain over to the woman on the reclined bed/couch. The older man, stood by his wife's bench with his head down. Rachael then turned and headed our way!

She locked eyes with me as she approached. And smiled mischievously as she did.

Hello Shaun. Or is it Shauna now? I was told I would find you here. I never would have guessed that you were into this lifestyle."

At that moment an anal orgasm overcame me.

Ahhhh! Uhhhhnnn!" Was all I could say as waves of pleasure passed from my prostate and throughout my ass.

I felt so utterly humiliated. Dressed in lingerie and being forced to orgasm by a large cock in my ass. In front of my former secretary.

"Haha, such a sissy! Maybe I will come back later with a strapon and give it to you good for old times sake," She exclaimed and then patted me on the head before wheeling and going back to her charge.

I was still moaning and panting heavily as the man was pounding my ass and I was still climaxing as she spoke. Her words seemed to set him off.

"That would be so hot to see! Uhhhnnn!" he grunted as he deposited a large load in my ass.

"Maybe she's working for John Harding now?" Denise pondered out loud after she was gone.

All my thoughts focussed on Rachael, and I went into autopilot for awhile. I continued to suck any cock in front of me and bucked my hips as more men fucked me in the ass. What was Rachael doing here? And looking so hot all done up in lingerie, makeup, jewelry and heels. Warm flashes overcame me and subsided as I realized that somehow she knew I would be here? Who told her? Naughty? He/she knew so much about me and my life, did they know she had been a part of it?

Or was she Naughty? Was she just playing dumb?

As this potential surfaced in my thoughts another anal orgasm was welling up inside me. I refocussed on the cock in hand and wiggled and bucked my ass on the thick cock buried in my behind.

Thats when I heard Denise.

"Its Mike Brown! And he's bringing a busty blonde decked out in lacy red lingerie with him."

I could only get a glimpse of them as the man I was blowing blocked my view and they were passing behind the reclined benches.

I was moaning heavily. The man who was fucking my ass was thick. He was stretching me and it felt so good.

My well endowed lover kept fucking my ass.

In between pants and gasps With my head still bowed I replied," Ok."

Out of the corner of my eye I could sort of see that he was coming over to us holding a woman's hand.

Then another climax began coming over me. It was powerful. "Uhhhhhnnnn! Uhhhhhhnnnn!" I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I gasped and panted. It really felt good. Part of me hated that I was being forced into this role, but my body was beginning to like it. I did not want the orgasm to stop. It felt so good.

As I began to come down from it I continued my oral ministrations with more vigour. I still felt the pleasure from that orgasm in my ass and bucked back to meet the man's thrusts.

I heard the click of his companions heels come to a stop. "Shauna," Mike Brown addressed me to get my attention.

"This is Emma your wife. Emma, this is Shauna, your husband." He stated firmly in his deep voice.

Emma?

I half pulled the cock that I was sucking on out of my mouth and looked to my right.

My heart stopped beating.

The world around me stopped.

Standing beside him was my wife Emma.

My wife Emma.

Holding his hand.

Clad in red lingerie.

Her blonde pussy hairs were matted with fresh semen. Some was trickling down her inner thighs to the top of her red stockings.

In that very moment my stomach knotted up more than it ever had.

Fear, shame, guilt, jealousy, and anger stirred within me.

Her eyes held mixed emotions.

She gasped but didn't speak.

Was it shock at finding me here like this?

Or was she just shocked at seeing me in real life rather than on a less than perfect video feed.

Was she in fact Naughty?

If not, then, why was she here?

What was happening to my life?

Why?

Who was Naughty?