My VideoChat Error Ch 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was Emma letting these studs fuck her?

Why was she enjoying it?

Why was MY WIFE even here?

Two more men stepped up to us. My horror was going to continue.

"I need to pee," I said.

"We will be right back," Denise added as she took hold of the rose gold chain that was attached to my pink leather collar. She helped me up and I walked stiffly as she led me to the bathroom at the far wall.

Once we were inside Denise took me in her arms and hugged me tightly. "I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this," she said apologetically to me. I looked into her eyes and saw that they were full of tears. She buried her head on my shoulder and broke down.

"It's ok, it's ok," I tried to tell her. "Why are you crying? What is wrong?"

She cried profusely but eventually I was able to pull back from her and she spoke.

"I caused all of this. I did this to you," she said then tried to pull into me and continued crying.

I was able to hold her back. I needed to know what she was talking about. Was she saying that she was working for Naughty? That really did not make sense.

"What do you mean?" I asked more sternly and less lovingly than I should have.

She cried some more but finally spoke between her cries.

"This is part of the deal you made, isn't it? You sacrificed so much for me, too much. Because you are at the party you have found out that your wife is involved and you are being forced into such humiliating situations. I should have accepted being regularly used by Roger and his boys or others like him," she blubbered out.

She thought that part of the deal I had brokered to protect her brought about these revelations? She thought that she was the cause of my humiliations today?

"Shhh, shhhh, no you are not the cause," I said as I pulled her into me and held her head against my shoulder. "I don't know why Emma is here, or how she is involved but you are not to blame for anything," I comforted her.

"You're not just saying that, are you?" she demanded as she sniffled and pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"No, I am telling you the truth," I replied firmly.

I was still reeling from all that had happened but I could not let Denise take on the burden of blame. I rubbed her back as I hugged her closely and tenderly again. I kept whispering softly to her and she began to calm down.

"I really do need to pee," I declared. She let me break our embrace and I sat down on the toilet to pee. As I began, I realized that this was how woman peed. That made me shudder.

Some anal juices leaked out and dripped off my ass and balls into the toilet too. Some couldn't because it was dried on.

"I do too," Denise added seeming less remorseful and took her turn sitting down to pee.

"Someone is trying to break me," I stated. "It is Naughty." I paused then continued. "But you are never to blame, Denise," I again declared firmly.

"I wish I knew who Naughty was so that we could end this," Denise stated sounding more in control of herself. "But we do need to get back before we are missed. We already have been gone too long," she added.

She placed both hands on either side of my head and planted a big wet kiss on my lips.

"I love you Shaun," she said tenderly.

"I do too," I replied.

She then led me by the chain out of the bathroom and back to my bench.

The room was full of people. Some fucking. Some watching. Emma was being fucked by a different guy. Very muscular. Once again she was clutching him and moaning profusely.

Two different men were waiting for us when we got back.

"Hi Shauna," the one at the front end of the bench said to me with a naughty, knowing grin.

It was Ted, Emma's secretary's husband. Another person that I knew. He was stroking his medium sized penis. It had to be no longer than five inches and very stiff.

I got up on the bench doggy style again. Both men entered me. Ted fed his smallish penis into my mouth and the more well endowed man his member into my ass. I could feel the cock enter my nether region, but it was less intense than the monster that Rachael had used on my ass a short while ago.

"Emma you're just as good a lay as last time," I overheard the man fucking my wife exclaim with a familiar sounding voice. Not loudly but just loud enough that I could catch it.

Ted noticed my surprise gasp as it caught my attention.

"Thats Frank, you know him. He is from Emma's office," he said matter-of-factly. "He is probably mauling her tits as he fucks her. He says hers are some of the best," Nick added.

I gasped again in surprise on the smallish stiff penis in my mouth.

"Yes, he has fucked Emma before. Women love his big cock. His wife, my wife, your wife," he replied sounding a bit sad but in acceptance. "He really knows how to use it, has a lot of stamina and puts out a lot of semen," he noted.

"I am going to fuck your wife too," Ted taunted. "But I will wait till later, since she will be a bit stretched I think now that Frank is working her over with his very large cock."

I felt the man behind me grip my hips more and breathe heavier as he began thrusting faster than before.

The thought of Frank, a very muscular, good looking man, a man I had known from her office for years, was fucking my wife brought the sinking feeling back to my knotted stomach. How long had he been fucking her? When did he fuck her? How often? Where? Images flashed through my head. Part of me wanted to ask Ted. But my shame would not allow me to.

My own penis was stiff again.

Ted began to breathe heavier. He was getting close.

Denise began stroking my back, like she did earlier. It did soothe me. Sort of. I was still reeling from all that had gone down tonight. All that I had found out. And more was coming to light. Stuff I never wanted to know, but needed to.

I felt as though my life was a train wreck that was happening. One that you could see just moments before it happened. And then you relived it. Again and again and again.

Ted gripped my wig covered head. He was about to cum.

"Uhhnnn!" he exclaimed. He stiffened and his penis squirted semen into my suckling mouth. I swallowed it all.

He looked me in the eye as he thanked me for such a good blowjob, then walked over to better watch Frank fuck Emma.

No one was lined up to take his place. I wish someone had. I wanted a cock in my mouth so that I had something else to focus on rather than watch Frank fuck my wife.

What made me feel sicker? The thought that I wanted a real cock in my mouth or the fact that Emma was totally enthralled by the fucking Frank was giving her.

I could not look away. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his back, and her heels were almost bouncing off of his ass as he fucked her. She seemed to be meeting his every thrust. Claw marks covered his back near where her painted nails had repeatedly dug in.

More people than ever seemed focussed on the couple as they went at it.

The man behind me began thrusting faster than before. He was nearing his orgasm.

"Uhhhhhnnnn! Emma cried out as she obviously was orgasming. She dug her nails into his back even deeper than before and gripped him tightly with her legs and heels. Frank kept thrusting into her well fucked pussy.

That seemed to have set the man behind me off as he stiffened and began shooting his load into my well used ass. He was fully buried in my ass and held me like that for a short while. I could not take my eyes off of Frank as he kept fucking my wife in front of me.

Finally, the man withdrew from my ass. Fluids ran out and down my taint and over my balls. He came around the front for a clean up and filled my vision. I took his semi-erect member into my mouth. He was very musky and sticky. I sucked and licked his cock clean. He thanked me and left.

Just then I saw Frank's ass clench as he stiffened and began cumming inside Emma's pussy. He held himself there for a few moments before leaning forward to kiss my wife. Then he pulled his cock out of her and turned towards me.

Frank looked at me and smiled. Even though I was all dolled up, he also knew who I was. He had often talked with me as he was at all the office parties Emma took me to. He then came over for a cleaning. I knew what I was supposed to do and took his oversized member into my mouth and cleaned him off with my lips and tongue.

"Your wife Emma is such a good lay. Her tits are amazing," Frank stated as I slurped their juices off of his cock. Even semi-flaccid, it was one of the biggest cocks I had cleaned. Below it hung his massive balls. The balls that had just been emptied into my wife, Emma.

Was Frank also breeding Emma?

"Thanks, catch you around," he added when I had finished cleaning his tool off.

As he stepped away I noticed that Miranda was standing before me.

"Your wife has taken a lot of loads and needs a cleaning too," she said with a mischievous grin. "That's a job only for her husband," she added with a nod towards my wife.

She was laying on the inclined bench. Legs spread. Love juices leaking out of her gaping pussy. Looking straight at me.

Denise tugged on the chain attached to my pink collar a little. "Come, lets get it over with," she said. I got off the bench and stiffly walked towards my wife. It was only a few steps but it felt like an eternity. It was harder than usual to walk in high heels. Sticky fluids kept leaking out of my ass and down over my balls and penis.

I felt so ashamed approaching Emma like this.

I felt so humiliated. I was going to have to eat Emma's pussy out. Emma's pussy filled with the seed of several men. No lots of men. So much that it was running out and all over her thighs and into the bowl below and between the split bench her legs were on.

As I approached Emma looked me in the eyes, then closed hers and laid her head back. Her tits had obviously been worked over and had red marks on them. Sweat gleamed off her skin in the low light. She blushed as I stepped up to her. I wanted to see her face. I wanted to look her in the eyes up close. I wanted -

"Ahem," coughed Miranda as she motioned to Emma's groin.

Denise put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me down lightly. Now I understood why the bench was split. It would make it easier for a man to eat a woman out.

I felt so ashamed, so utterly humiliated as I knelt down.

I could see that the bowl below her had accumulated a fair bit of sexual fluids. It was proof that what I had been seeing really happened. I was sure that I would also be drinking that later. That would be humiliating but not as bad as eating her well fucked pussy.

Several people had gathered around and were watching. Rachael and Dave were amongst them.

A man should not have to watch his wife being fucked.

A man should not have to watch his wife enjoy being fucked my other men.

A man should not have to eat his wife out after other men have fucked her and filled her with their seed.

The aroma of her well fucked pussy overcame my senses. She smelled strongly of sex. I leaned forward towards her wide open pussy. Cum and pussy juice was still leaking out of it. Her bush was completely full of cum. Some sorta dry, but mostly still wet.

My stomach was all knotted up and I began to feel as though I was having an out of body experience, as if I was in a dream like state.

"Submit to your wife's pussy. Worship it with your mouth. Do it now," commanded Miranda.

Tentatively I extended my tongue. Emma never let me do this. Now I was doing this after my Emma's pussy had been fucked by other men's cocks and was full of their cum. Now I was doing this in front of other people. At a party. Dressed in lingerie myself and dolled up as a woman.

I felt so ashamed.

I shuddered inside as my tongue touched the lips of her pussy. She shuddered and her pussy convulsed a little. More juice leaked out. I got closer and licked more. Cum. Pussy juice. I licked the outside of her cum-coated pussy lips and then lapped at the entrance of her pussy.

Emma gasped.

My own stomach curdled at the taste. It was Emma's pussy. It should not taste like this. Not all cummy and well fucked.

I continued licking around her vaginal entrance and kept lapping up the sex juices that were leaking out.

Emma gasped more.

"Besides cleaning real mens' seed from her love canal, you need to make her climax. You need to submit to her pussy, to show that you know your place," I heard Miranda command.

That brought a gasp from Emma.

My stomach knotted. I always wanted to do this with Emma. But not like this.

I continued licking around the outer lips of her pussy. I lapped at her entrance, then took the plunge and stuck my tongue deep inside her swollen, juicy pussy.

Her gasps became moans.

I realized I was swallowing lots of sex juice. Mostly semen with some pussy. I kept lapping at her vagina and licking her gaping hole out. More and more love juices flowed from her.

I was submitting to her.

Finally, I lightly flicked my tongue over her clit.

She gasped amongst her moans.

I alternated between licking out her vagina and licking her clit. It tasted so, so cum filled. Much like Denise's did but different.

Her breath was getting faster and I could see that she was playing with her own nipples. They were nice, as were her areolas. Her pock marked chest heaved with every breath she took. Emma was moaning profusely. She was enjoying my cleaning job.

I wrapped my lips around her pussy entrance and sucked as I licked. I was rewarded with even more love juice. Then I went back to her clit more and more.

She was really getting into this. Her moans and breathing betrayed that.

My stiff penis betrayed me too.

Soon she would orgasm.

I kept licking her pussy and suckling on her clit. I pushed all other thoughts aside. I had to. I had to make it happen for Emma. Why? I had to. I just did. Part of me felt forced. Part of me wanted my wife to orgasm on MY tongue. Part of me felt it would reclaim her. Part of me felt - I don't know. I definitely felt a mixed bag of emotions.

I had accepted the fact that I had to submit to her pussy. That I had no choice.

'Focus on eating her.' I had to remind myself.

I kept slurping, sucking, licking and and suckling. I glanced up. Her nipples were stiff and she was tugging on them as her bountiful chest heaved even more than before.

Then it came over her. She grabbed my head with her hands and shoved me into her gash as she wrapped her slightly sticky, warm legs tightly around my head.

"Uhhhhnnnn! She exclaimed loudly as her body was wracked by wave after wave of orgasm. I kept licking and suckling until she finally released my head. Her body went limp. She let her head tilt to the side.

My cheeks felt sticky. I felt the tug on my collar chain and moved to get up. My stockinged knees were a bit cum soaked from the floor and I rose unsteadily on my high heels.

"That was good. No, that was great. Thank you for cleaning me up," Emma uttered weakly, sounding spent.

She turned her head and looked at me. She looked totally satisfied. More than I have ever seen her look.

I felt proud and ashamed at the same time.

"Remember Emma, that this is the place of a good husband, that this is now your husband's place," instructed Miranda with a smile. She talked about me as if I was not even there.

The tug on my collar caused me to jerk around and in my stiff state almost caused me to fall over. I turned and let Denise lead me back to my own bench. I tried to look back over my shoulder at Emma. That brought about another tug. My attention turned to Michelle who was now being led over to his wife. I watched Michelle walk just as stiffly as I did for a few moments, then I was climbing back up onto my bench.

I couldn't help myself, I had to look for it. Between Michelle's legs the plastic cage was fairly visible. Her penis seemed to fill it. I could see the end had a drop of cum hanging from it. I shuddered. I felt glad that it was her penis that was caged and not mine. My stiff penis often betrayed me but that was preferable to being caged.

I wondered how long it would be before Naughty would allow Michelle her release? Or John Harding? Maybe being forced to masturbate while looking at muscular men with big cocks was not so bad after all. I shuddered at that thought.

As I assumed the position I could see that another man had mounted my wife and was beginning to thrust his cock into her. A large stiff cock was in front of my face again. It seemed to be never-ending.

I looked up and saw a smile break across his face. It was my former client. Tom. His company went under eight months ago and he blamed it on my company.

"Hi Shauna, we are here to royally fuck you," Tom said tauntingly. "Yes. We. My wife Sophie, is getting a strapon on and will be fucking your ass while I fuck your mouth," he said as he grinned wickedly. I heard her cackle from behind me.

"You and your company lost us a lot of money. Now suck my cock," he commanded.

More people with a grudge against me. More people who could be Naughty or working with Naughty. Maybe they even hired Naughty.

As I opened my mouth his wife grabbed ahold of my hips and sank her strapon fully into my ass causing me to gasp. Thankfully she must have missed the oversized one and only had the large one on. Still, it hurt a little as she impaled me with her cock. He stuck his cock in my open mouth, grabbed my head and they began to forcefully spit roast me.

They seemed to know their limits as no bouncers came over.

I could hear my wife moaning in the background even though the room was filled with the sounds of sex.

They gave it to me for several minutes. Tom making me gag, although not as forceful as he had started, and his wife making me gasp with each forceful thrust.

When Tom pulled his spent cock out of my mouth, his wife pulled out of my ass.

"Cleaning," she stated as stuck the strapon into my partially open mouth and partially cum filled mouth. "And look at me while servicing my cock," she added.

It tasted of other men's cum and ass. I sucked on it like she wanted me to then I licked it all over. She looked down at me with a smug look the entire time. Finally when it was obviously clean she pulled it out.

"There's more where that came from," Tom said with a smirk on his face. "You will get a chance to worship my cock more later."

Two more men took their place and worked me over. After them there were more and more. And Emma also took on a seemingly never ending stream of lovers.

After what seemed like a long while, I finally had a break. My knees were getting quite sore again and I stretched a little. Denise rubbed my back and soothingly whispered into my ear, "You're doing well, it won't last forever. It has to end sometime soon."

In front of me a large black man was thrusting his manhood into my well fucked wife. She was moaning away while he grunted. Another man got in behind me, lubed up his shaft and slid it into my well used and sore ass. Even with the soreness I still felt pleasure.

'Why?' I asked myself. 'Why was she here? Why was this happening?' The realization that my wife was not the innocent woman that I knew was sinking in. I still was in shock at seeing her in the throes of pleasure with her legs wrapped around yet another man while he fucked her. Even though I was becoming exhausted, the break from sucking cock allowed my mind to try to piece things together.

Just as the fog had sort of lifted from my brain another man stepped up in front of me and presented me his sizeable manhood. As I reached out to begin stroking it he laughed.

"You are quite the sight, Shaun, er I mean Shauna."

It was Nick, my brother-in-law. As I looked up he smirked arrogantly at me.

"Yes, suck on my cock. Get it good and wet. I am going to fuck Emma," he began tauntingly.