My VideoChat Error Ch 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered also what Miranda had told me tonight: be more eager.

My stomach filled with butterflies as I slid down on the bed. Emma parted her smooth, sexy legs and raised one to let me get in position to satisfy her orally.

I drank in the pungent aroma of sex as I lowered my face to her womanhood. Her pubic hairs were matted with semi-dried semen.

She breathed in deeply in anticipation of my tongue.

Her labia were puffy and wet. There was a strong taste of semen mixed with Emma's juices on them.

Emma shuddered as I lightly lapped at her entrance. Her pussy convulsed and some thick gobs of semen oozed out onto my tongue.

I did not 'shudder' at the taste of Jacques' semen. I did not want to admit it but it was better tasting than most men's jism. I swallowed and continued licking her vagina.

I forced myself to be more eager.

After a bit, I licked her rosebud clean. I began to flick my tongue up to her clit in between laps. This brought about more gasps and some moans.

"Mmmmm, I so love your tongue," Emma whispered.

My wife was getting wetter as I continued my oral ministrations on her vulva. Her juicy twat tasted less of semen and more of Emma. I licked her more forcefully.

Was I forcing or allowing myself to be more eager?

Emma's breathing picked up. Her ass squirmed in anticipation of her building orgasm. Then she bucked her hips forward, pulled my face into her mound and tightened her thighs around my head.

"Uhhhhhnnn! Uhhhhnnn!" she moaned as her body was wracked by a powerful orgasm. She seemed to hold me there forever as her orgasm washed over her.

When it had finally subsided she released my head and her legs fell limp to the side.

I took a few deep breaths and smelled her spent pussy, then I felt the urge to lap at her vagina one more time.

Emma moaned lightly.

I felt another unbidden urge.

I kissed her pussy.

I rose from between her legs and got off the bed.

"Thanks honey, I really needed that. You are a good husband," Emma sighed out. Then she pulled the covers onto herself, rolled over, relaxed back into her pillow and closed her eyes.

A good husband.

I was a good husband.

I was too tired to think about that.

My balls needed more oil. More correctly my ballsac skin rubbing on the chastity device ring needed the oil. My face was wet and sticky. My heart was still racing as I was filled with mixed emotions.

I made my way to the bathroom, took care of myself then slipped under the covers on my side.

Various incomplete thoughts floated through my head as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to my alarm and hit snooze. I was so tired after being up so late. Emma was still in the shower. I went to hit snooze again and noticed that Emma was working on her face at her vanity.

My wife.

My hot looking wife.

I closed my eyes and snoozed some more.

I recalled dreaming last night of Emma cuddling with me and nuzzling my neck. And of her telling me that she loved me. I felt good inside. I began to wake up as more thoughts of my situation came to me.

When I realized that I was tasting residual cum and pussy juice in my mouth, images of last night came back to me. Images of Emma's pussy in the dim light of our bedroom. Of cum leaking out of her well used pussy. Images of her writhing in ecstacy as I ate her to orgasm. Of her big breasts bouncing on her heaving chest.

Images of Denise riding her big dildo then took over. It was so hot talking to her over a video chat while she rode her huge dildo.

"Talk dirty to me," Denise had said lustfully. That made it even hotter.

Emma had never been into phone sex. We tried it a couple of times. I got extremely hard. It did nothing for her.

Denise was just as turned on as when we made out in person. She was so into it. She gushed so much onto the dildo.

She came so powerfully.

I had imagined smelling her pussy juice last night. Now I both tasted it and smelled -

Alarm went off again.

When I went to hit snooze, Emma came over and stood by the bed, hands on her hips. Again she was dressed so smartly, with a light red v-neck blouse, a dark red skirt, complete with white stockings.

"Now that's enough snoozin'," Emma admonished. "I am going to get the kids up and ready for their last day of school. You need to get up and prepare yourself for the day."

Emma stood there until I rose from our bed.

She then took me in her arms and gave me a loving kiss on the lips.

Again.

"Honey, I booked an appointment at the Elite Spa for both you and your girlfriend Denise. You do need to get ready for your date with your boyfriend. Today you will get a pedicure and your ears pierced," Emma said non-nonchalantly as she returned to her vanity.

I was totally floored. I did not see this coming.

"My ears pierced? What will the kids think?" I stammered out when I could finally speak.

I wanted to say that I was not gay, but held myself back. Naughty would not be pleased. And would Emma truly believe me after what she has seen?

"That their dad is cool," Emma replied just as non-pluss as before. "Their principal and their gym teacher are both manly, married and have their ears pierced. And the gym teacher is the home room teacher for our eldest."

I was stunned and had nothing to say in rebuttal.

She was right.

I was going to have my ears pierced.

I was going to begin wearing earrings.

A subservient, feminine feeling swelled within me.

I had slumped back onto the bed and just sat there for a few moments trying to take it all in. Trying to -

"You want to look the best that you can for your boyfriend, yes?" Emma flat out asked.

I knew I had to say yes. I did not want to but Naughty would expect it.

I hesitated.

"So do you want to turn him on and do you want him to really desire you?" Emma stopped, turned and looked directly at me.

"Yes, I really want to turn him on," I replied sheepishly and looked down submissively.

"Good. So you need to work on looking your best for him, always. Now you really need to get ready for work. Shoo. Into the bathroom. See you downstairs in a bit dear," my wife said, then watched me stumble shocked into the bathroom.

After 20 minutes of thinking about ear piercing and earrings and all that it might entail, I left the bathroom ready to get dressed for the day.

Emma had laid out lingerie for me to wear again. She had chosen light pink. Pink again. Lacey bra, garter belt with powder pink stockings and light pink panties. After I had donned them and was wearing my suit and tie, I went downstairs. Once again I was treated to the new protein shake and another warm, wet kiss as I was heading out the door.

The morning went fast as I had a lot of work to catch up on and I had a lot to digest about my marriage. I needed to talk to Emma. We needed to sort things out. Too much was happening and this needed to happen before things went further.

Before my ears got pierced.

Denise was excited at the prospect of going to a spa together. She was keen on being pampered. She told me I would enjoy it, if I allowed myself to.

At 9 am Naughty had texted to say that our next conversation would be at the end of the day only. Normally we chatted at the start of the day, before lunch and then at the end. I figured that Naughty must occupied with something and this would be my chance.

I decided to see if I could catch lunch with Emma.

I didn't text or call as I wanted to surprise her like in the old days.

I felt the urge to do it that way.

I had hustled to get there and it was only 11:50 am. I felt relieved that I had made it there before her lunch hour began. I walked up to her secretary's desk with a renewed feeling of hope within my chest.

Maria, a decent looking dark haired woman, looked up as I approached. She tilted her head and told me the bad news.

With a smile.

"Sorry your wife is not in."

"Where is she?" I asked not expecting that answer.

"Well, um, she's out," Maria replied.

"Where did she go, maybe I could catch up with her? I was hoping to surprise her," I asked trying to overcome this obstacle.

"Well, um," Maria hesitated again. "That's not a good idea."

"How come?" I asked feeling a bit flummoxed at her stalling.

"Thursdays she goes out for lunch with her boss, and he hates being disturbed during lunch meetings," Maria said with a twinkle in her eye.

Ok. Must be important. I stood there searching for a solution. I needed to see Emma, and soon since Naughty had to be preoccupied.

"When will she be back?" I finally asked. Not ideal but might still work.

"Hard to say actually. They usually do an extended lunch meeting," Maria replied.

"So about when then?" I pressed not wanting to lose my chance.

Maria hesitated to answer. She looked down at the pencil in her hand and twirled it, then looked up. "Usually they are back around mid afternoon," She finally said.

"That long?" I blurted out caught totally off-guard.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments.

"Yeah, I guess they always have lots to 'talk' about," Maria said with a bit of a grin.

I knew what she was getting at and I could see it in her eyes. She knew it too. I felt so embarrassed. So humiliated. I had to go. Maria picked up her cell phone as I was turning to go.

Just before I got to the elevator I received a text.

"Bad girl. Bad, bad girl Shauna. Trying to see your wife without asking me," typed Naughty. "You need to know your place. Go back and ask Maria for directions to Mike Brown's office. Tell her loudly that you need his seed. Do it now."

'Mike Brown works in Emma's office?' I thought to myself. I was floored.

Another wave of embarrassment washed over me.

Maria had been at the party on Saturday and knew that I was there. I think she spent most of her time in another room but still she saw me there and her husband would have told her. This was different. My face felt like it had turned beet red as I made my way back to Maria's desk.

"Please tell me where Mike Brown's office is, I need to take care of him. I need his seed," I said meekly with my face burning brightly.

Maria's exquisitely made up face lit up with a highly amused smile. "I can see if he is in, just one moment Shauna," Maria said not too quietly.

She dialed up someone on her landline. "Is Mr. Brown still in? I have someone here who needs to see him," Maria said while looking at me with a smile. She paused to listen to the other person. "Tell him its Shauna, he will know what its about," Maria continued with a naughty grin. "Ok, thank you."

"You are so lucky, we just caught him, he was about to go to lunch. His office is on the 4th floor, go right after the elevator." Maria said. "Have fun," she added with a mischievous smile.

I followed the route Maria had given me. All the while my face felt flush, I felt my vibrator humming away in my ass, the cage on my penis and the pink lingerie I was wearing beneath my business suit.

I could not believe that Mike Brown worked in Emma's office.

How did he fit into her situation?

Along the way I asked a secretary who was getting ready to head to lunch and she directed me to the right office.

The secretary there was a decent looking black haired woman, in her late 20's. Average height, average breast size with a cute girl next door face.

"Hi, I am here to see Mike Brown," I stated quietly as I leaned forward so that others nearby would not hear.

"Oh, you must be Shauna," she said with a welcoming smile. "Mr. Brown is very happy that you have stopped by to see him. Just a moment please," she added.

She then rose from her desk. I noticed that she had a dark blue skirt with matching stockings and heels. It offset the conservative,light blue blouse she wore.

When she opened the door to his office, I was surprised to see Mike greet her there.

Mike looked at me with a broad grin on his face. She opened her mouth to begin to speak but he cut her off.

"Thank you Melody. Please join us. I want you to watch," he said in his deep, manly voice.

"Really, may I? she asked excitedly. "Yes, Shauna here is an expert cocksucker and she always likes an audience," Mike said loud enough that anyone nearby could hear. Luckily the area seemed clear as people had left for lunch.

I felt so utterly embarrassed. I knew what I would be expected to do. But to do it in front of someone that I did not know?

We both entered his office and he closed the door behind us. Mike then went back to his side of the desk.

"Come over here, sit in my chair so that you get an up close view," Mike said motioning to his chair.

Melody hesitated, then hurried over and sat down. Her face looked excitedly expectant.

Mike then turned back to me. "Take your man clothes off Shauna. You need to be your true self with me," Mike commanded.

Sheepishly I removed my man clothes. As I unbuttoned my shirt Melody gasped when my pink bra came into view. Her breathing quickened as more and more of my clothing came off and I was standing there dressed only in my pink lingerie. I felt every piece of feminine finery on my body - my lacy pink bra, my pink panties, my lacy pink garter belt and my pink stockings.

I felt so embarrassed standing there before her.

"I would never have imagined!" quipped Melody.

"Shauna wears lingerie all the time, it really turns her on. Now show Melody your small penis Shauna," Mike Brown commanded.

My face turned even redder. I would have to show this good looking female secretary whom I didn't know my caged penis. How utterly embarrassing.

As I pulled my panties down to the top of my stockings I heard Melody gasp again.

"It's in a cage! And its twitching!" she said in surprise.

My penis was growing in my cage.

Once again it betrayed me.

"She also wears a butt plug," commented Mike.

"Oh, I want to see that too!" Melody exclaimed.

Mike motioned for me to turn around with a twirl of his hand.

"Now bend over and give her a good view," Mike commanded.

I felt even more embarrassed than before. I felt so exposed as I bent over and pulled my butt cheeks apart.

"Oh my, that is so hot. A chastity device on her penis and a plug in her behind," Melody exclaimed. "Can I touch it?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Go ahead, I am sure that Shauna would like that," Mike said with a laugh.

I could feel her lightly touch the butt plug that was silently vibrating away in my ass. I felt so embarrassed yet so aroused.

"Ooooh, its vibrating!" Melody said excitedly.

"Twist it," Mike told Melody.

She drew in a quick breath. She seemed so excited by all of this.

My penis twitched again as she twisted the vibrating butt plug in my ass.

That made her gasp.

"She really seems to like that!" Melody exclaimed.

"Yes, Shauna is into anal," Mike commented back.

After a minute Mike motioned for me to stand back up.

"You miss sucking on my cock don't you Shauna?" he asked.

Reluctantly I nodded my head yes. I knew that was what I was supposed to say. What I was supposed to do. I truly felt so submissive. Mike Brown always made me feel that way.

"Tell me how much you miss my big black cock Shauna. It's ok, Melody won't tell anyone," Mike assured me.

I hesitated. I didn't want to tell him how much I missed his cock, especially not in front of his secretary, a person whom I just met. But I knew that I had to. Or Naughty would not be pleased.

"I miss worshiping your cock, I miss its soft skin, it miss its hardness and size. I miss milking your cum from your manly balls and tasting your seed," I said huskily.

"You crave it don't you?"

"Uh huh," I replied sheepishly. My stomach was filling with butterflies. Like the first time with Mike Brown.

"Show me Shauna, suck on my cock. Make me give you my cum. Milk my seed out of my balls," Mike Brown stated firmly.

My stomach was knotting up. I had mixed feelings inside. I felt forced yet so subservient. Part of me felt disgusted at the prospect of being forced to blow another man in front of someone I did not know. Part of me also felt oddly comforted to be about to service his manly cock once again.

I dropped to my knees in front of Mike and began to unbuckle his pants. I pulled them down a bit and saw the bulge in his underwear.

Melody gasped.

My stomach was churning. My penis strained to get out of its cage.

I pulled his underwear down and his semi flaccid manhood popped out.

"It's so big!" exclaimed Melody. I looked up and saw that Mike was smiling.

My penis strained even more. I felt so ashamed. I hoped that Melody would not notice.

I took it in my right hand and steadied myself with my left. As I began stroking Mike's dark man-meat it grew larger and harder.

I kissed head of his cock and then proceeded to lick the length of it's underside. His manhood had it's familiar musky smell. I lifted it up and began licking his large, hairy balls.

"Ah, they miss your mouth Shauna," moaned Mike as I took one in my mouth and sucked lightly on it.

"This is so hot," Melody commented.

After I sucked on the other testicle I pulled on it with my lips and let it pop out of my mouth. His big black cock was almost fully erect and I was stroking it lightly around the tip. As I returned to licking its underside I shifted to stroking near the base.

I licked his cock like a popsicle, then licked a swirl around the head.

"Ahh, you are so good with your tongue Shauna," Mike moaned.

I looked up into his eyes as I engulfed the head of his cock with my mouth. I continued stroking him and swirling my tongue.

I was his cocksucker and he knew it.

I could not look at Melody.

I felt so ashamed.

"This feels so good, I so miss your mouth. You are a great cocksucker," Mike whispered loudly.

I sucked on his cock and filled my mouth with his man-meat. I sucked, licked and stroked.

"This is the most erotic thing!" exclaimed Melody.

His breath quickened and I knew that I was getting him close.

"Uhhhhnnnn!" He exclaimed as his cock pulsed and spurted his seed into my mouth. Again and again it throbbed and filled my mouth with his big load of sperm.

Surprisingly part of me missed his taste.

That could not be true.

I swallowed and continued sucking on his cock, not missing any of his love juices.

After several pulses his cock quit convulsing. I kept it in my mouth and suckled lightly on it. I felt so subservient kneeling before him with his thick manhood resting on my tongue.

"Such a good girl Shauna, you did such an excellent job as usual," stated Mike.

"Thank you for letting me suck on your manly cock. Thank you for giving me all your seed, it tastes so good," I said as humbly as I could. I knew that I had to. I felt so submissive saying that.

"Wow, that was so hot," Melody seemed surprised by this.

I licked my lips as some of his jism had escaped the confines of my mouth.

I stayed on me knees as Mike's cock became more and more flaccid. I leaned forward and kissed the head of his manly cock. I knew that I needed to put on a good show.

Was that why? Or did I feel an urge to?

I realized that I may not be on camera.

He smiled and pulled his underwear and pants back up. Afterwards he helped me to my feet and motioned for me to get dressed.

Melody smiled warmly as she spoke. "You did such a good job. Don't be so shy about it, you obviously love doing this Shauna. You could give a lot of girls lessons," she added with glee. She then left the office and closed the door behind her.

Once my man clothes were back on. Mike thanked me for servicing him and showed me out of his office. I left Emma's place of work and headed back to mine. I picked up a hot dog on the way. The irony hit me, but I was hungry and wanted to wash the taste down with something.