My VideoChat Error Ch 22

Story Info
Shaun(a) gets ready for her first date with her BBC bf.
9k words
4.57
33.1k
25

Part 22 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty.

Miranda.

Who were they?

Were they the same person?

Why was I being feminized by them?

And what part does my wife Emma play in all of this?

I kept going over thoughts about my blackmail as I slowly drove home from my meeting with Miranda at Denise's. I could still taste Miranda and her lover in my mouth and smell them on my lips.

It was after seven when I returned to my house. Emma had already fed the kids and had supper waiting for me at the table.

When I walked in she kissed me on the lips.

"Delicious. You taste delicious. You must have had a good time," Emma said with a naughty smile.

My wife did not seem shocked, dismayed or appalled by what she tasted on my lips.

She then told me to eat up and join her upstairs afterwards. The kids were in the living room and were occupied with toys and television. I could leave them for a few minutes.

After I finished my meatloaf and potatoes, I checked on the kids and went upstairs. Emma was at her vanity. She looked so hot. She was working on enhancing her pretty eyes with shadow and mascara. She already had exquisitely done her makeup.

"I'm going out dancing with my friends, you're going to stay home and take care of the kids," reminded Emma with a commanding tone.

Again she was telling me what to do.

I sat down on our marital bed. My heart began to beat faster. I could feel my pulse on the buttplug buried in my ass.

"Is Jacques going to be there?" I asked her hoping that she would say no.

Emma kept looking at herself in the vanity. finally she replied.

"Yes."

My stomach knotted and then churned at the thought of her dancing with another man. Of her kissing another man. Of my wife grinding herself onto another man.

A man who my wife was dating.

A man whom my wife was giving herself sexually to.

Instead of me.

A feeling of arousal stirred within me unbidden.

She hesitated then continued.

"Now make sure that the kids don't stay up too late, their last day of school is tomorrow. They are going to have a party and I don't want to hear that they were overtired."

I remembered my training. I was to be a 'good husband'. In more ways than one.

My penis was filling my chastity device.

"Yes, I will get them to bed on time."

I watched as Emma finished making herself up. I had never spent this much time focusing on her preparations before. I watched her take care of minute details. She really worked hard to ensure that she looked as good as she could.

Did she ever do this good a job for me?

I felt so weird inside.

She looked amazing. She was wearing a short black miniskirt, red stockings and garter belt. Her large breasts were barely contained by her lacy, red bra and her black, V-neck blouse. Her long blonde hair had curls and she looked so hot in the light of our bedroom.

As I shifted on the bed a little to try and ease the throbbing in my ass, I could feel that my left bra strap had slipped a bit. That always made me feel uncomfortable. I reached up with my left hand to readjust it.

Instinctively I looked down.

I paused.

My bent wrist looked so feminine.

I felt so feminine at that moment.

I also felt every piece of lingerie that was on my body. The pink bra that encased my breasts seemed tight on my rib cage. My lacy garter belt felt like it was tugging on my opaque pink stockings.

I shivered when I realized that I had forgotten that I was even wearing my own lacy lingerie under my 'man' clothes.

I shuddered inside when part of me felt comforted by the firmness of the bra on my chest.

I knew that I could not leave the kids alone too long so took my leave and went downstairs to look after them.

Emma followed me down the stairs not long after. She added some glossy black heels to her appearance and a small black purse.

As she stood there all dressed to the nines, my wife motioned me over to her, drew me into her arms and then planted another wet, caring kiss on my lips. With a warm sincerity in her eyes and on her face my wife told me that she loved me.

I had been feeling anxious already about her going out dancing without me. Now my stomach was filled with butterflies.

Why was she doing this if she loved me?

I heard a car pull up. Emma glanced out the partially open door. She mentioned that it was Melissa and time to go.

Her eyes sparkled as she spoke.

That image stayed in my mind even after I saw her drive away with Melissa.

I spent the rest of the evening with the kids. Playtime. Snack time. Bath time. All the while I felt so weird inside. I thought about Emma dancing with her boyfriend.

And likely more.

I tried not to, but I did.

My penis kept trying to get erect in my chastity device.

That bothered me.

The kids were in bed by 8:30.

I thought about all that had happened, literally in the last day.

About trying to talk to Emma, but being interrupted by Naughty.

About Emma telling me to clean her pussy out with my tongue after Jon, our 21 year old babysitter, had deposited his virile, young seed in her while I was told to look after the kids.

About always wearing panties and lingerie now. Pink today, as picked out by my own wife Emma.

About Emma's warm, loving, yet confusing kiss this morning and again tonight. How was she involved?

About my continued training including Miranda's increasing involvement.

About Miranda's use of my mouth and tongue for her own carnal pleasure.

Odd.

She did not video it for Naughty.

And of course about my Denise.

Ding!

I received a text from Denise.

Just like she had promised me.

She was about to start her dildo work.

'Work'

More correctly she was going to be riding her dildo.

A massive, thick dildo. To stretch her pussy. As ordered by Naughty.

Denise's bright and smiling face appeared on my phone. My thought chain was broken.

Thankfully.

"Hey hottie, want to help me ride my fat dildo?" Denise opened with.

The mere suggestion of being with Denise and in any sexual situation with her was an instant turn on.

My penis stirred in its cage for the umpteenth time tonight.

"I wish I could," I would love to take your nipples in my mouth right now.

"Mmmmm. That'd be nice,' Denise purred in response.

"It would be so hot if you were to tell me what to do to myself so that I can pretend that you are here doing it yourself," she suggested.

"Video phone sex?" I asked rhetorically.

"Uh huh," Denise said with a girly sheepishness.

"That is - if you really want to," she added.

"I definitely want to!" I replied eagerly.

"Talk dirty to me lover," Denise uttered lustfully

"Rub your chest through your blouse," I began. "Just like I like to do sometimes when we kiss."

Denise licked her lips seductively and began rubbing her protuding mounds with her red nailed fingers. After a bit I could see that her cheeks turned a bit pinkier than before.

"Now slowly unbutton your blouse but leave it on," I said

Denise looked down at her lightly heaving chest as she began. Then she cocked her head to one side and looked up at me with a slight grin.

"I think you want to have your way with me," she stated with a fun, knowing tone.

"Now pinch and lightly twist your nipples through your lacy bra," I continued.

Her breathing picked up as she tweaked, pinched and pulled on her lace covered nipples.

"Reach back and undo your bra, but leave it there," I told her.

"That's hot," she lightly moaned. As she reached around in behind herself, pulled her blouse out from her skirt, her lace covered chest jutted out towards the camera.

My penis was growing in my chastity device.

This was hot.

Before long she had slipped her hot red fingers under her bra and was fondling her erect nipples.

What a sight. I could feel the tender skin of her soft, perfect nipples in my mouth.

My breathing picked up even more.

So did hers.

"Now hike up your skirt, I want to see your panties."

Denise looked down as she grabbed the hem of her pleated skirt with both hands and slowly raised it up. She bit her lower lip as her gaze returned to mine.

Her panties were soaking wet.

"Look what you made me do," Denise stated with mock defensiveness.

She was acting so submissive and naughtily girlish.

I took that as a cue to try taking more control today.

"Pull them down to your ankles, but not further," I instructed.

"Yes," she said sheepishly and looked down.

The hot brunette made a show of slowly sliding the wet panties over her milky, soft thighs, past the tops of her lacy stockings, down her sheer covered legs and bunching them up around her ankles.

She hiked her skirt back up to reveal her glistening, hairy womanhood.

My penis began to fill my cage.

I could smell her pungent pussy juice. I began to salivate.

"What would you like me to do next?" Denise asked and slightly bent her knees towards each other.

"Keep playing with one nipple while you rub around the outside of your vulva with the other. No touching your clit. Not yet."

"Mmmm, I like the sounds of that," she cooed as her hands went into action.

Light moans were escaping her lips. Her fingers were deftly rubbing her mound. Again and again.

"Stick one finger inside your snatch," I suddenly stated.

Her finger darted inside her womanhood even as I was finishing my words. She gasped lightly.

"Now two," I added.

She gasped even more as she began working them in and out.

"Three," I stated.

I thought I could hear the slopping sounds her pussy was making between her moans.

"Now lick the juices from your fingers."

She looked up into the camera. Her eyes twinkled naughtily as she seductively licked up and down each of her glistening red nailed fingers. Denise then slipped them past her red painted lips, into her warm mouth and sucked on them.

"I think you are ready for the cock," I stated.

Her breathing picked up as she grabbed it up from the couch beside her.

I was an oversized dildo.

No more than that.

It was massive.

"I want to see you suck on it. Get it ready for your pussy."

She smiled almost wickedly as she licked up and down and around the head of the beastly thing. Then she opened wide took its head in her mouth. Her beautiful lips wrapped around it so sexily.

I was straining in my cage. I knew what it felt like to be in her warm, wet mouth. To have her succulent lips wrapped around my shaft.

Until I was released from my chastity cage that wouldn't happen.

"Now attach it to your couch," I said with a huskiness to my voice.

Denise suctioned it on and looked eager to get on with things. Maybe it would give her the orgasm she was so desperately looking for.

"Crouch over it."

Denise got up on her couch and maneuvered herself above the large dildo.

Her breathing belied the fact that she wanted it deep inside her.

"Now place the cock at the entrance to your womanhood."

Denise mewled softly as the head pressed ever so slightly into her.

Her face betrayed the fear, anxiety and excitement of a virginal bride about to be deflowered.

The suspense was arousing her.

"Now take just the head inside,"

She pressed herself down onto the dildo with a light gasp.

"Hold."

"Now finger both your nipples."

She gasped even more as she rolled her erect nipples between her fingers.

"Keep working them," I added.

Her desperation was building again.

"Please more. I need more of this wonderful cock inside me," Denise begged.

I watched as she worked over her engorged nipples even more.

"You may now ride the cock."

Denise forced herself down hard and took an amazing amount of it into her. She then rose up and pushed even more of it into her.

As she ahhhh'd, she seemed almost relieved that she could finally fuck herself with it.

I watched as my Denise pressed herself down, stuffing the oversized beast again and again into her formerly reasonably tight pussy.

Shivers went down my spine as I saw her take more than she ever had before.

Soon my hot brunette was expertly working the manly 'cock' deep into her vagina rhythmically.

There still was more cock to go, but I feared she could learn to take more of it inside her if she kept to her twice-a-day dildo sessions.

The 'cock' glistened with her juices. Her pussy lips looked so puffy.

Her body was responding in ways that no lover of mine ever had.

She was obviously loving the full feeling that this 'cock' was giving her.

"Let me cum," she suddenly pined so plaintively.

"I would if I could, but I can't lick you from here and you are not allowed to frig your clit to orgasm. You will have to ride out an orgasm or not."

She increased the pace even more.

Sweat was dripping from her brow.

She wanted this so badly.

I wanted this so badly.

"You're so hot. You're so fucking hot. I love sucking the sweet nectar from your pussy. I love sucking on your perfect nipples. I love kissing the delicious lips on your pretty face," I found myself saying, trying to get her over the edge.

I tried other phrases but she seemed almost spent and her face looked strained.

I looked at the time.

One minute left.

"I love holding your hand Denise. I love feeling that ring on your finger. The one you wear for me. I," I stammered.

She looked directly into the camera and seemed to breathe deeper.

"I love you so much Denise," I added sincerely.

Her eyes melted.

An orgasm overtook her.

"Uhhhhhnn! Uhhhnnnn!" she kept moaning as it washed over her.

Again and again.

When finally it subsided, she blew me a kiss. "I do too," my Denise stated. "I so want to cuddle with you right now. I so wish you were here with me."

"That'd be great. We will spend more time together. I promise. You are my girlfriend, remember?"

She giggled in response and pulled herself off of the dildo. There was a plopping sound as the large head exited her womanhood.

We chatted for a bit and felt closer to each other than ever before. Eventually we said our goodbyes and ended the videochat session.

It was later than I had realized when Denise and I finally said goodnight. I brushed my teeth, donned my night camisole, slip and my night time butt plug.

I lay there in my marital bed thinking of Denise.

Finally I glanced over at the alarm clock.

11:30 pm. No Emma. I was not tired enough to sleep. But I lay there still.

12 am.

Still awake.

No Emma.

My wife now replaced my girlfriend in my thoughts.

I tried to think of anything that could help me to sleep. Nothing worked. Unbidden images of my hot Emma kept running through my head. I could see her dancing with another man in a dimly lit bar. Dancing closely. Rubbing herself on his groin. Mashing her half naked breasts into his muscular chest. I could feel his bulge, like when I danced with men. Horny men. Big bulges. She would turn a man on so much that he would grab her ass and grind his big bulge into her.

1 am.

Still awake.

No Emma.

Part of me really wanted to sleep. Part of me had this sinking feeling that she was not dancing anymore. I tried not to think of what that would mean. But I had already seen too much. I imagined that she went back to his place. For a night cap. Or so he might claim. Looking so hot and being full of alcohol she would be horny.

Aroused.

Wanting a cock inside her.

A big cock.

I tried to convince myself that she would not want that. That she never wanted that when we went dancing, but I knew better after hearing things at Saturday's party. Images of her wrapping her stocking covered legs around well hung studs as they fucked her at the party kept coming into my mind. I could hear her moans, see her scrape her claws over their backs, and could not mistake her powerful orgasms.

My penis tried to get hard. It shouldn't but it was.

2 am.

Still awake.

No Emma.

I was finally kind of drifting in and out of sleep. Kind of. Flashes of images became dreams. Emma with other men. My wife was probably getting laid right now. And not by me.

Then I heard the front door open and close. A few moments later someone quietly came up the steps. I became more awake than I had been in awhile. I lay there with my eyes mostly closed, but open enough that I could see who came in.

A big breasted woman entered the room.

Emma.

My wife came over to our bed. She stopped by my side and stood there. Her hair was a bit mussed. After a minute, she went to the bathroom.

Emma turned on the bathroom light and only half closed the door. In the mirror I could see that her lipstick was mostly smeared away. She did not try to conceal it. She stood at an angle so that I could clearly see her face in the mirror. She removed her makeup quickly with some cotton balls and pads. Was she looking at me or herself in the mirror?

She came back to our room and took off her blouse and skirt. She put her leg up on the chair by her vanity and carefully rolled her stockings off one leg at a time. She took her red lacy bra and panties off. Then she turned off the light.

My mostly closed eyes adjusted quickly to the change in light.

My breathing picked up a bit and my heart beat faster as Emma sauntered over to the bed.

Naked.

Her luscious breasts jiggled ever so nicely in the dim light that came in through the windows.

She pulled the covers back, climbed onto her side of the bed and lay on her back.

Naked.

Not covered up.

Her large breasts heaved up and down with each breath.

Her nipples were semi-erect.

My penis had filled its cage.

"I need your help honey," Emma suddenly said.

My heartbeat went through the roof. I felt lightheaded. Do I reveal that I am awake? I tried to calm my breathing, but ...

"I know you are awake dear," Emma said softly but loud enough that only a sleeping man would not hear. She put her hand on my leg and caressed her way to my groin.

My penis was still trying to get hard but was constrained again by its cage.

My wife slid her hand inside my panties and felt the base of my penis. Certainly she could tell that I was not soft.

"Mmmmmm," Emma purred.

There was no way I could not be awake with that kind of boner trying to happen. She knew it.

It was also betraying my feelings.

"I need your tongue dear," Emma said huskily as she ran her fingers over my locked cage.

I opened my eyes and turned to look at her. Her hand stayed in my panties and continued arousing me by lightly rubbing my hairless balls.

My penis had already filled my cage, but it strained even further.

Emma's eyes were filled with lust. A lust that I had not seen in years.

I felt my heart thumping away in my chest.

My stomach was knotting all up.

I could not speak.

My wife had been fucked by Jacques, her yoga instructor. And maybe by other men. Now she had come home to me and wanted me to clean their seed out of her pussy.

With my tongue.

I wanted to feel sick inside.

My confined penis tried to strain even further.

"Be a good husband. Use your tongue on my womanhood," Emma uttered lustily.

I knew that I was supposed to obey Emma.

Naughty told me to.

Miranda had told me to.

Wasn't Emma telling me that too?

Part of me wanted to just lay there and not move. Not eat her spunk filled pussy. Part of me felt so subservient at the thought of that nasty act.

I tried to tell myself that a husband should not have to eat another man's cum out of his wife's pussy. However I couldn't help but salivate as I thought about her cum filled pussy.

That bothered me.

I remembered the rules of a good husband that Miranda had taught me:

'A good husband eagerly and willingly satisfies his wife orally when she returns from her lovers.'