My VideoChat Error Ch 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to work before Denise got back from stepping outside. I could not seem to get Mike's taste out of my mouth nor the memory of sucking his cock again out of my mind as I tried to get work done all afternoon. Denise was just as shocked when I told her about Mike Brown working in Emma's office.

Finally the day ended and Denise and I headed over to the spa.

We both parked and walked in together. I let Denise take the lead as I felt very nervous. I had been told to keep all of my lingerie on. Denise was allowed to take her egg out but I had to keep my daytime butt plug in. Setting 2 for the spa.

"Ah yes," the reception person said. "We do have a booking for both a Denise and a Shauna. That must be you two," the brunette said with a knowing smile as she sized both of us up.

"Right this way," she said as she led us down a hallway.

"You each get a private room today as per your booking. This one is for Denise and this one for Shauna." Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she noted which room I went in.

A man who was not a man.

In the room there was a bench and a stool. I hopped up on the bench, expecting that it was my place. The stool for my tormentor, I meant my spa person.

After waiting a few minutes a decent looking blonde came in. She was wearing a blouse and dress slacks. She looked very classy.

"Hi, you must be Shauna," she said with a grin. "I am Kayla, I will be taking care of you today."

"Hello," I managed to stammer out.

"Now I need access to your feet. Please remove your socks," she said enthusiastically.

My face turned red. I could remove them but my feet would still be covered by my stockings. I sat there not sure what to do. Taking anything off would reveal my feminine undergarments.

"I can't do your pedicure unless you remove your socks." she repeated with a smile.

Reluctantly I took off my socks and showed her my predicament.

She giggled lightly. it's ok. Lots of men do that today; they wear stockings under their clothes. My friend Mandy has a sub. Well kinda. She helps dominate him with the wife. Or when the wife is with a lover. Anyways, he wears stockings all the time. Its not big deal. Kinda hot actually," she said with a fiery glint in her eye.

Mandy? That was Mitch's handler on Saturday and my lingerie saleswoman. Sounds like it is a small world.

"So, are you going to take them off or what?" she said with a diffusing giggle.

I removed my suit jacket and dress slacks and socks. Then I undid my garters and rolled my stockings off my legs.

"That looks so hot," Kayla said as she watched me undress. "You have a lucky girlfriend."

"Ok, up on the table again," she said when I was done.

She pulled out an attachment from the table to rest my feet on. Then she began working on them. First of all she used a rolling device she called an exfoliator. After that she worked on the cuticles of my toes. Finally she trimmed my nails and painted them pink as was in the directions given.

"Now for your ears. This is going to hurt a little, but don't worry. Just a little," she said as I closed my eyes and she pierced my left ear.

She was right. It hurt but was not that bad. She inserted a stud and then did my right ear. It hurt worse. But I survived.

She had put a silver stud with a clear white gem in each ear after piercing it. She told me the care I needed to take and I thanked her for her work and the professionalism of the care she provided. Her eyes often glinted but I did not feel overly embarrassed.

She made me feel at ease.

When Denise and I were both finished we were led to the front counter. An older lady with her hair up received us.

"Ok. Let's see," she said as she peered over the glasses on the end of her nose. There was a chain on them that went to her neck.

"A pedicure with pink nails for both you and your girlfriend. Check. An ear piercing for you, check." she began.

I felt so embarrassed. I was sure that all the women in the waiting area, and the husbands waiting for wives there could hear her. My face turned red.

"A pair of white studs for you. Check," she continued.

"And a pair of pink studs. Are they in that bag?" she asked loudly referring to the small black bag I held in my right hand.

I felt further embarrassed.

"Yes," I replied quietly, hoping she would match my volume.

"Yes? Good. Oh and it looks as all was paid for when you booked with us, so all is good," she said with a smile.

"You two can be on your way."

Denise took my hand and we turned to leave. I was sure that everyone was looking at me as we left the spa. I must have turned even redder.

Denise kissed me on the cheek as we left. "They were probably looking at the hot girl at your side," she added to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, you definitely are hotter than me!" I chuckled nervously.

We kissed goodbye and each got in our own cars and headed to our own homes.

It was 7:30 when I arrived.

"Hi dear," Emma said and greeted me at the door with a kiss on the cheek. "You look so sexy with those stud earrings," she commented.

"Uh, thanks," I managed to reply. Not expecting the warmth nor wanting more attention drawn to my ears.

They hurt a little but not bad. I had been told how to care for them with alcohol several times a day. And not to take the studs out. I had to keep wearing them. For months. All I could do was a quick "hot swap" to pink a week from now if I wanted to.

Pink.

Great.

"We waited for you so that we could dine as a family," Emma said as she went to round the family up for supper.

Great. Another chance to showcase my earings.

We ate and Emma explained that I was trying out the new fashion trend, like the principal and phys ed teacher at the school. I was actually complimented by my family.

After dinner I did the dishes and then we watched some television shows together. Afterwards I was tasked with getting the kids bathed and into bed so that Emma could have some quiet time alone.

Once I was sure that all were asleep I headed to our room. I was bushed. It had been a long, stressful day. In fact a long stress filled week. Mixed emotions were swirling inside me all night and much of the week. So much had happened, so much to think about.

So much to talk about.

But not tonight.

Not at home.

I found Emma sitting in bed reading a book. My heart began to race upon seeing her. I felt betrayed by her continued infidelities yet I loved her nonetheless. I felt so weird inside and still felt awkward around her. The fact that she knew I had a mistress and boyfriend too added to those feelings. I still felt as though we needed a chance to really talk. Away from cameras, mics and the like.

I walked into the room and took my man clothes off. It still felt very awkward doing this in front of Emma. It shouldn't since she was my wife, but knowing that I was wearing pink lingerie underneath made me still feel weird around her.

"You should smile more, you look good like this," Emma commented.

The compliment made me feel - I don't know - weird and good at the same time.

"And the earings are a nice touch," she added with a smile. "You will most certainly excite your boyfriend tomorrow night. He will be one lucky man," Emma continued.

"Yes," was all that I could manage to say in response. This conversation was very awkward for me even though Emma seemed so calm about it.

My thoughts turned to tomorrow night. I was to go out to dinner and then to a motel with my new boyfriend. A big, muscular black man. With a big cock. A cock that I would be worshipping from now on regularly. Butterflies again filled my stomach.

I was about to use her chair to roll my stockings off as Emma always did, when she changed the topic.

"I lay with Dave today," Emma began then paused.

My hand was stopped on my first garter. I had not yet unclasped it.

"Now be a good husband. I need cleaning," Emma stated firmly.

My heart sank once again. I knew it but wanted to forget what she had done today. At least until I was asleep.

My lovely Emma bookmarked her page and set the book down on her night stand. Then she pulled the covers to the side, lay her head back and spread her legs.

"Do it now," my hot looking wife stated firmly.

Three days in a row.

Three spunk filled pussies from my wife.

Three different lovers fucked my wife.

All with big cocks.

None of them me.

Dutifully I approached my wife's spread legs. I would be a 'good husband'.

My penis strained inside its chastity cage.

It was betraying me again.

My pulse throbbed on my buttplug.

The gemmed studs in my ears felt so big.

I felt every piece of lacy lingerie on my body.

I forced a smile and tried to look forward to pleasuring Emma's well used pussy orally. The pungent smell of my wife's semen filled vagina filled my nostrils as I moved in closer.

I was Emma's feminized cuckold.

Part of me felt so ashamed.

Yet so aroused.

What was happening to me?

What had happened to us?