My VideoChat Error Ch 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis stirred. My ass clenched on my butt plug. I was so turned on. I knew I could not take her like I wanted to, yet I was so turned on with how this day was ending. It seemed to be never ending Denise. A recipe I definitely could follow!

She smiled as I began to get up, crooked her pointer finger with a smile, turned and sauntered back to her bedroom.

I rose from the couch and brought both drinks with me.

I followed her knowing I would not get any but still turned on with how she was handling this.

My penis was twitching in its tube.

It felt good to still be turned on by a hot woman, even if I could not do anything about it.

By the time I entered her room I found her already laying on her bed. Her head propped up by several pillows, her legs angled to one side and on top of each other.

"Naughty texted me," Denise began.

"Oh?" I mentioned.

"Things will be a bit different this time," Denise continued in a sultry voice.

"Huh, how?" I asked not expecting this in the least.

"Just do as I say. Lover," Denise replied erotically.

"Uh, ok," was all that I could say.

"Now, take off your man clothes. Do it now," Denise said authoritatively.

My penis was filling its tube.

My breathing picked up.

"Yes Denise," I said as I hurriedly undid my tie, unbuttoned my shirt and shed all my man clothes. I was wondering what Naughty had in store for us. More anal sex for me? Or?

Shortly I stood before her only decked out in feminine, lacy red lingerie as she lay on the bed like an Egyptian queen.

"Now put on your wig, some lipstick and some blush," Denise said as she motioned to her vanity. I looked over, these items had been laid out for me.

"Huh?" I asked a bit dumbfounded.

"Do it now lover," Denise said erotically.

I smiled and made quick work of it at her vanity.

"Now come here," Denise said sensually, crooking her finger again. Her face held a mischievous grin.

I did as I was bid and made my way to my girl's bed.

Denise pulled my face to hers and began a passionate kiss with lots of tongue. She took my free hand and placed it on her far nipple. I took the hint and began caressing it.

She moaned into my mouth, then momentarily broke our kiss, "Yes, just like that."

I was leaning on my side as I moved in and lay down beside this gorgeous woman. I kept playing with her nipple softly and gently. Then I tweaked it a little and forced a gasp out of her.

"Now for the other one, it is also dying for attention," Denise whispered erotically to me.

I shifted to her other nipple. It was already hard. I readily caressed and played with it.

After a few more minutes of soft, sensual kissing I shifted so that I could play with her far nipple again and lick her near one.

"Yes, that's it," Denise whispered.

Soon she was moaning as I was suckling on her nipple and tweaking the other in between caresses. I could not let either feel left out and shifted again so that I could suck on her other nipple. Her breathing picked up as did her moans.

"I need your hand on my womanhood," Denise whispered needfully.

My hand left her nipple and moved to her pussy. Her panties were soaking wet. Just how I liked it. I rubbed her clit lightly through her panties as I kept suckling on her engorged nipple.

Her moans grew louder.

Somehow my other hand found her near nipple and began to play with it.

Her moaning picked up.

I slipped my hand inside her wet panties and stuck a finger in her warm, wet vagina.

"Ahhh," the hot brunette moaned in response.

I fingered her sopping wet hole a bit then moved back to her clit.

That brought about a gasp.

I moved my mouth to her other nipple. It was almost as swollen. It needed my mouth and tongue.

"That feels so good," Denise purred.

My penis was as hard as it could get. It so wanted to come out and take things to the next level.

After a few more minutes Denise wiggled a bit and pulled her panties down to the tops of her stockings.

The pungent aroma of her sex wafted over me.

"Use this lover, I need to be fucked," Denise whispered as she pulled out the oversized dildo from underneath the covers beside her.

It truly was big and thick. Bigger than Mike Brown. Bigger than Roger. Bigger than Jerome. Bigger than Jason.

Much bigger than my straining, caged penis.

I did my best with one hand to put it at the entrance to my girl's pussy.

She breathed faster. She took my hand and shoved the monster into her pussy.

"Uhhnhn," Denise exclaimed.

It penetrated her much easier than I expected. She then guided my hand to pull it back, then forcefully plunged it back in again.

Again she moaned loudly.

Soon we built up a rhythm together of pumping the oversized cock into her hungry hole.

Her breathing picked up.

Her thrusts became more frantic.

More forceful.

We kept thrusting it in to her pussy for several minutes. Each time it seemed to go a little bit deeper.

I realized it then.

The monster cock had bottomed out at some point. It had hit her cervix? and could not go any further. Denise had taken all that she could.

My penis tried to stiffen further in it's cage. I so wanted to cum. Something about this was such a turn on.

It was such a turn on.

"Lick my clit," Denise almost shouted.

My brain tried to comprehend what was happening.

"Do it now Shauna!" Denise commanded.

Shauna? I thought as my tongue moved to the epicentre of her womanhood.

Hearing that from her made me feel so submissive.

The smell of her well fucked pussy filled my nostrils as my tongue found her pulsating clit.

I was rocked by the forceful thrusts she and I made with the dildo.

"Uhhhhhhhnnn!" She moaned as she began to be rocked by her orgasm.

Her body writhed as I continued my assault on both her engorged clit and her sopping wet pussy.

After a few minutes she held my arm still and lightly pushed at my head away.

I stopped.

She collapsed back into her bed totally spent.

My face was covered in her juices, so much had gotten on me from the massive cock slamming in right by my face. Er the dildo.

I myself felt suddenly exhausted.

As I lay down beside her she turned and planted a warm kiss on my lips.

"That was great lover, no more than great, that was fantastic," Denise declared.

"I don't understand. Naughty had explicitly instructed how you were to ride the -"

Denise stopped the video program and handed me her phone. She had opened it to the text stream from Naughty. I quickly read and pieced it all together. Naughty was pleased that Denise had take all that she could. Naughty could tell that from today's lunch session so Denise was allowed to decide how she would cum tonight as a reward. The only restrictions were that the dildo had to be deeply buried in her snatch when she did, and if I was involved, I had to be done up as Shauna.

Wow I didn't know if I should be impressed that she took it all, at least all that she could, impressed that she wanted me to be part of this ultimate climax, or down that she came so hard on that massive cock, down that she had me participate clad in lingerie and done up as Shauna or down that she had actually called me Shauna.

I was so tired and so full of mixed feelings.

And so turned on.

Part of me though was happy for Denise. She's my girlfriend. She got a powerful release. She truly deserved it. I got to be part of it. I had to be thankful for that.

I drifted into a sleep nestled in beside my very satisfied girlfriend.

After awhile I came to and realized what had happened.

I looked over at her clock radio.

12:45

"Shit, I need to get home!" I said as I sat up on the bed.

"Hmmm?" Denise moaned her eyes half open.

"Its getting late, I-"

"No, cuddle some more, I need you," Denise said as she tried to pull me back to her. I so wanted to just give in and lay back down with her.

But.

I needed to get home.

"I have to go, really. Emma will be expecting to find me there," I said as I slid off the bed.

I hurriedly hit the bathroom and cleaned my makeup off and sat on the toilet to urinate. I then carefully laid my wig on her vanity and put my manly outer clothes on.

She patted the bed beside her, motioning for me to lay back down.

"I'd love to, but I can't," I apologized and bent over to kiss Denise on her soft, sensual lips.

She kissed me back.

"If you must. Drive safely though, I want you to be safe. I need you to be safe," Denise added groggily.

I revelled in how that warmed my heart as I slipped out of her apartment. I locked the doorknob as that was all I could do and quickly made my way over to the stairs.

I half ran down the walkway and looked both ways before starting to cross the street.

There he was again. Or was I paranoid. I was sure I could see a man sitting in that same blue car that I had seen here before. I was not one hundred percent positive but I was sure he was there.

Why would anyone be sitting in a car this late on a weeknight? And seemingly alone.

I got to my car. Opened the door and got going.

Maybe I was just seeing things. Maybe with all this blackmail and keeping things hidden I was just getting paranoid. The whole world did not revolve around me.

Soon I was blocks away, then further and finally pulling into my driveway.

Emma's car was not here.

I felt a sense of relief.

I hurriedly got in and made my way to the bedroom. After doing my nightly routine, with no butt plug, I climbed into bed.

Safe.

I was not sure how Emma would react if I were out later than her with Denise.

Odd, that should not matter. Really. She was out with her boyfriend. Why could I not be out longer with my girlfriend? Why did that seem to bother me? Was it that this was still too awkward? That I truly felt this was still all wrong?

I should feel that way, I truly should.

Part of me felt the thrill of having a wife and a girlfriend. Tonight surely was great.

Part of me still felt deeply bothered by all of this. Really bothered and not just because I was being forced to wear lingerie, suck cock and get fucked.

Bothered that I was a married man and Emma a married woman.

Bothered because Emma was my wife.

Being that bothered made me feel better.

Sort of.

Maybe a bit.

I should feel more than deeply bothered I thought though.

My thoughts drifted as I lay there in bed. Finally able to think uninterrupted.

I was feeling so, so feminine lately.

I realized that I was interacting sexually with several women on a constant basis. Several hot women. Emma. Denise. Miranda even. Most men would die to have several hot looking women in their lives. But I was interacting sexually with them as a woman. Not as a man. Cuddling, kissing, fondling an eating them out. Lesbians do that. Men do too but it was not the same.

I even thought about a recent kiss Denise and I had. Her arms were around my waist. Mine? My forearms rested on her front, my hands on her shoulders. A classic female pose.

I was never one of those really masculine men — the ones who constantly watched football, hockey and boxing. Who hit each other's shoulders every so often, who might grab each other and wrestle a bit over something. Who would hit the gym to build their muscles up to be bigger.

But, I felt like a man.

I peed standing up, either into a toilet or a urinal. A coworker might look at a hottie and make some comment to me about how great it would be to hop into bed with her or something and I would chuckle and agree. Locker room rapport. I shaved with a man's shaving cream, wore cologne, wore masculine underwear. Was part of the manly world. I, I, I — I couldn't describe it better to myself. I felt like I was part of the club.

I felt like a man.

Now I shave with a feminine smelling cream that comes in a pink can. I wear only panties, a bra and lingerie not masculine underwear. If I add anything, its perfume not cologne. My ears are pierced and my toes painted red. I pee sitting down. I even have been using the women's room when out as Shauna and touch my makeup up before leaving it.

Now I have a boyfriend and I am as a woman with him. I don't feel as though we are two guys hanging out. I definitely feel like a woman with him. Being dressed and made up as woman does not help of course. But the act of submitting to his cock has an effect on me. Whether it is on my knees in front of him as I worship his manly member or on my hands and knees when he fucked my ass.

That has made me feel both feminine and submissive.

Our date on Friday really cemented that feeling in me. Really had an impact on how I feel inside. Somehow more than many of my other encounters. It emasculated me in many ways.

I shuddered as I realized that.

Part of me was excited at the prospect of going out with Denise as 'girlfriends' on Saturday. My anxiety around being Shauna out in public, especially during the daytime suppressed that feeling. I did not even consider it I was so anxious. But my mind has come back to that a lot lately as I am working though my feelings. Part of me felt like it could have been fun. Denise always makes things fun. In part wondering about Denise herself. Its almost as if she wants me to be Shauna. She might just be trying to have fun with things as we roll with the punches, but still it feels like more than that.

Maybe in part its because we have never mated as a man and a woman. We never consummated our relationship as a man and woman. Our only sex has been anal. Denise fucking me. In some ways, that defines the lovers' roles, even if it is just subconsciously. A man takes his woman. A man fucks his woman. He has the cock. He does the penetrating. She gets penetrated. She gets fucked. Even if he is not overtly dominating. He still does the fucking and in the end shoots his load in her. He makes her his.

Like on Friday.

I submitted to Jason.

I surrendered my ass to him.

He took me.

He made me his.

That thought, that memory made me feel so submissive. That feeling suddenly came over me.

A shudder went down my spine.

I felt a tingling in me.

I returned to my thoughts about Denise and I.

She and I are boyfriend-girlfriend but we have often not been making out as such. I am always in lingerie and recently in some of our interactions I have even been done up as Shauna. Deep down inside I'm afraid I might be starting to feel more as Shauna than Shaun with Denise.

Another shudder went down my spine.

No, that cannot be true.

None of this can be.

I am sure these feelings will pass. All of them.

We are boyfriend and girlfriend. She is my mistress. I am just not allowed to fuck her right now. Forced by Naughty, or rather in this case enforced. That's it I reasoned.

I am a man just forced to dress like a woman.

A man forced to service Jason's needs.

That's it. Nothing more I tried to convince myself.

I have to fight these feelings. I have to convince myself that they are not true.

That's what I told myself.

I felt so feminine in my pink camisole, slip and panties as I lay there in my marital bed.

Earrings in my ears.

My penis locked up in a chastity device.

I have not fucked my wife as a man in a long time. Nor does it seem I will anytime soon.

Just then I heard the front door open and close. My wife was home.

I heard her take off her jacket and shed her heels. Then she ascended the stairs. They creaked.

She was not trying to be quiet.

I lay there being flooded once again by my mixed emotions. I kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep. I realized she might see through my bluff. I don't sleep on my back. Only my side or my stomach. But never my back. But if I tried to move now...

I tried to breathe normally as I heard Emma get undressed. I kept waiting anxiously for her to go to the washroom so that I could turn over onto my side.

To my surprise she got on the bed.

"I need you honey, I need you now," Emma declared. I opened my eyes to see her naked body climb overtop of me and then she straddled my face.

Her pussy was strong with sex.

It overpowered my senses.

Her thighs were still sticky.

She had just been fucked.

My penis was stirring again.

My wife pressed her hairy, well fucked pussy down onto my lips.

Her own lips were puffy and sticky with Jacques' cum and her own tasty juices.

She did not wait for me to begin.

"Lick me Shauna, lick my clit! Do it now!" Emma commanded.

I opened my mouth and my tongue found her magic spot while I thought about what she just called me.

"Ohhh, that's so good," Emma declared as she started to grind herself onto my tongue and lips.

Goopey, gooey semen and pussy juice seeped out of her as she did. Some made its way onto my tongue or into my mouth. Some coated my cheeks, chin and nose.

I felt so aroused.

"Keep licking," Emma said authoritatively as she moaned.

My wife picked up the pace and ground herself harder onto my face, almost as if she was oblivious to my attempts to keep my tongue on her clit.

"God I love you so much," Emma unexpectedly moaned out as she rode my face harder and faster.

My penis again had filled my chastity device.

She was really using my face to grind out her orgasm.

"Uhhhnnnnn! Uhnnnnn! She cried out loudly as her body was wracked with a powerful orgasm.

She slumped forward and leaned onto the headboard of our bed.

"That was great, you were great," Emma said softly as she was catching her breath.

"Now be a good husband and clean me up. Please," Emma added and shifted a bit so that my tongue could more easily access her mound as well as enter her well used love canal.

My penis was still trying to burst out of its cage.

Part of me was so turned on by what had just happened.

Part of me shuddered as goops of her love mixture, cum and pussy juice, still came out and coated my tongue.

It wasn't my cum.

It was my wife's pussy but another man's cum.

Part of me felt so cuckolded.

Could I ever get used to that?

Should I have to?

As I kept licking I tried to think back to what Denise had now told me several times. 'Make the best of things.'

I kept licking and found more of Jacques' cum covering my wife's pussy. Some dried, some still just sticky enough.

I felt so subservient.

Her womanhood still smelled of sex.

Their sex.

I felt so mixed inside as I cleaned my wife up.

Part of me thought back to what she had just said, "God I love you so much." Was that passion talking or did she really still love me a lot?

I searched my feelings.

I felt so weird inside.

But.

I still loved her.

It did not make sense. How could it? Could it?

"I love you too," I whispered and swallowed another dollop of Jacques' cum.