My VideoChat Error Ch 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he plunged his cock into her wet pussy. She took him right up to the hilt. Her dildo training had loosened her up.

Still she gasped at the sudden deep penetration.

He immediately began sawing in and out of her.

He was wasting no time.

She immediately began to moan.

"Hear that? That's the effect my cock has on a woman," Nick said snidely.

I could not help but watch his sizable cock plunging in and out of her hairy, wet pussy.

It was a hot scene, but it made part of me sick to my stomach.

He continued pumping his manly cock into her womanhood.

His big balls kept slapping into my girlfriend.

I continued to look up and watched as his slick cock went in and out of my Denise's love canal.

It should be my penis in there.

It felt so awful having to watch this.

My penis had filled my cage awhile ago.

His large cock had a sheen as it was coated in Denise's juices.

His balls slapped up against her womanhood at the end of each thrust. Sizable, hairy balls. Soon they were coated too as copious amounts of Denise's essence flowed out of her.

Her body betrayed it's willingness to be fucked by his cock.

I felt a pang in me at that realization.

I saw her glance down at my caged penis then look back up.

She could obviously see my own arousal.

When he got close he slowed down an stopped for a few moments.

Some of her juices dripped onto my face.

Then when he had calmed down enough he continued. That brought about renewed moans from Denise.

Her breathing was picking up.

She began thrusting back onto his cock. Subtly at first but then faster and with more abandon.

I tried to see her face. She was looking forward, towards the headboard. Her own shapely tits were bouncing back and forth with their thrusts. Her nipples were erect and areolas engorged.

Her body was so into this.

Denise's moans got louder, both their thrusts more powerful.

"See? Your girlfriend likes my cock Shaun-ah," Nick taunted me between his own grunts.

He was now pounding his cock into her and she was matching his deep thrusts and groans.

Her body could not help it.

I am sure that's it I told myself.

Their primal mating held my gaze.

I couldn't help but watch the large cock disappearing into my girlfriend's pussy and then reappearing all covered in her juices. I kept looking at his wet, hairy balls slapping into her womanhood.

A cock that soon would erupt into her. Balls that would soon be drained of their seed.

Sweat dripped off them and onto my face. That and some of her juices.

Part of me hated what I was seeing.

Part of me was so turned on.

My penis was straining in its cage.

"Talk dirty to me slut," Nick commanded.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock," Denise moaned out.

"Is that what you want me to do?" he asked rhetorically.

"Uh, huh," my Denise replied.

"Say it sluttier then," Nick stated.

"Pound my pussy," Denise uttered huskily.

"I said sluttier," Nick ordered.

"Fuck my cunt hard! Fill me with your seed! I'm your whore!" my girlfriend cried out between moans, sounding almost desperate.

"Now that's how a real slut begs to be fucked," Nick stated with a chuckle.

He thrust even harder into her.

She moaned loudly in response.

"I'm going to make your slutty pussy mine," Nick boasted hammering into her again and again.

Then it came over my Denise and she reached her climax,

"Uhhhhhnnnnn!" Denise exclaimed as she was wracked by a powerful orgasm. Her whole body shook.

Nick kept thrusting in and out of her pussy.

A closeup that I had not wanted to see.

Denise wobbled a bit after her orgasm and her erect nipples rubbed against me.

Soon after Nick thrust even faster. His balls contracted up to the base of his cock.

He was about to cum.

He was about to shoot his jism into my girlfriend's unprotected pussy.

He then shoved his cock balls deep inside her and pumped her full of his seed.

"Uhhnnnn, uhhhnnnn! Nick exclaimed as he shot his load.

He held his cock inside her for a few moments. Relishing the feeling. His balls kept contracting. He was giving her all he had.

"What a great fuck you are Denise. Not as tight as I had expected, but still a great fuck," he stated.

"Now when I pull out you are going to wait until Shauna cleans my cock, then you will lower your pussy to Shauna's face. You are going to give her your clit and allow our love juices to flow into her mouth while she tongues you to another orgasm," Nick ordered.

"Uh, huh," Denise said submissively.

Nick's cock came out with a slight pop. Immediately some of their juices dripped down and instinctively I opened my mouth to catch them. Nick placed two fingers against her slit to keep his cum inside her.

After a few moments I angled my head back to take the slimy cock Nick was offering me.

"Clean my cock. Clean your girlfriend's juices off of my cock Shauna. Taste how much she liked me," he said full of arrogance.

I licked it and sucked his cock clean as best I could given my position.

I felt turned on yet sick that I was tasting my Denise's sweet juices mixed with Nick's jism on his still hard cock.

More of their love juices dripped down onto me.

"There, now lick her clit and taste my seed mixed with her juices even more," Nick said as he pulled back and Denise lowered herself to my mouth.

I felt sick to my stomach.

I realized that Denise should be ovulating around now.

Maybe even now.

It would be terrible if Nick had made her pregnant.

If my girlfriend had Nick's baby.

And I had witnessed their baby making.

Her impregnation.

She moaned again in her weakened state as my tongue licked her engorged clit.

She was so aroused.

She had gotten off on Nick's cock.

A powerful orgasm.

Now she was going to get off on my tongue.

I watched as goopey, white fluid flowed out of her gaping, well fucked pussy.

I tasted it on my tongue.

"Oh that feels good, keep licking my clit," Denise moaned out.

I licked and swallowed. My hot breath was on her womanhood.

My mouth was soon coated in Nick's cum mixed with Denise's nectar.

Part of me was revolted.

My own penis was ready to burst out of its cage.

"That's it, keep taking my seed while you lick your girl to another orgasm, exactly the way you were meant to. With your tongue and not your small penis," Nick stated tauntingly.

"It's gonna take awhile, my balls were pretty full today. I really filled your girlfriend up with my seed," Nick added boastfully.

I kept licking and swallowing as I watched more seep out of her.

"Did you like being fucked by me while your girlfriend watched?" Nick asked.

Denise kept moaning as I licked her used womanhood.

"Be honest now."

"Uh, huh," she finally muttered between moans.

That hurt.

"Look at your girlfriends small penis in its cage. Is it as hard as it can get in it's cage?" Nick queried.

"Uh huh," Denise replied truthfully.

More salty goop slid onto my tongue.

She accepted that he meant me as the girlfriend.

That made me feel weird inside.

"It filled its small cage the entire time I fucked you with my big cock, didn't it?"

She hesitated.

"Answer me," Nick commanded.

"Yes," Denise moaned.

"She liked watching you get fucked by me, didn't she?"

I kept tonguing my girlfriend's engorged and coated clit.

"Didn't she?"

She hesitated again.

"Admit it, be honest," Nick stated.

"Mmmmm, yes" Denise uttered as she began to whimper a bit under my oral ministrations.

Was this turning her on even more?

"Tell your girlfriend how much you liked my manly cock,"

Denise just kept moaning.

Her pussy convulsed a bit and a nice sized gob of cum came out.

I had licked her clit like this for a long time it seemed.

Her pussy convulsed again.

"Tell her like the slut you are," Nick commanded.

"I liked being fucked hard by Nick's big, manly cock," my Denise finally admitted.

That stung.

But my penis still filled its cage.

Denise kept moaning and now began to grind her clit a bit onto my tongue. She wanted to climax. She needed to climax.

Was all this dirty talk getting to her?

"Did my cock give you a powerful orgasm?" Nick kept at her.

"Uh huh," Denise replied with less hesitation.

I realized that Nick was standing by Denise's head, stroking his once again fully erect member. How long had he been standing there?

"Go ahead, suck on my cock, you know you want to," Nick stated as I heard him step forward.

I heard slurping sounds.

She knows she has to obey I told myself.

She has no choice but to suck on his cock.

I can't let him get to me.

Still it hurt that she had opened her mouth seemingly willingly for Nick.

The things she was told to say also hurt.

"Good girl, keep sucking like that. It feels so good," Nick complimented my girlfriend.

She moaned around his cock.

I kept licking her clit and swallowing more of Nick's copious cum.

Her moaning intensified and I knew that she was close.

"Uhhhhnnn, uhhhhnnn!" Nick suddenly cried out as he was obviously cumming again.

Denise's pussy convulsed several times, she was so turned on it seemed.

Then another powerful orgasm wracked her body.

"Uhhhnnnnn!" She moaned around Nick's cock that was obviously still in her mouth.

"Good girl," Nick said in a calmer voice to Denise.

She began to pant, trying to recover her breath as he had pulled out of her mouth.

She was weak from two powerful orgasms. He took hold of her and helped her to sit up on my face. Her still gaping vagina was pressed against my lips.

"Clean out her pussy Shauna, Clean it out good," Nick commanded.

My tongue already had darted inside her womanhood and was finishing the clean up job.

Soon he let her slump down onto her bed.

She was exhausted.

"I've got to go. I have a wife waiting at home for me. Maybe I'll let her lick my ass," Nick boasted arrogantly with a chuckle.

What an ass indeed I thought. Natalie was a great person. It seems all he does now is treat her like dirt. I felt so bad inside for her. I so wanted to see Nick get his. He didn't deserve her nor did he deserve to fuck my girlfriend or my wife.

Miranda left the room with Nick.

Denise and I were alone for a few minutes.

I repositioned myself beside her. She was so spent she was already drifting into sleep.

Her body was covered in sweat and lingerie. Her makeup had run. She had gobs of cum around her lips and on her chin. I could not let that dry on her. I looked around. No tissues. It felt gross but I quickly licked her clean.

She was my girlfriend.

I guess I could have used her sheets. They needed a wash now anyways.

I got up and looked at her lying on her covers. Her nipples were still engorged and pussy still was wide open. She needed rest.

"Leave her," Miranda ordered as she appeared at the doorway. "Come with me," she added.

I felt a bit stiff but followed her out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

She motioned for me to sit on the toilet then began to remove my makeup for me.

"Nick was being Nick," she said candidly. "He takes things a bit too far," she added.

I was floored. Was Miranda opening up to me? She seemed bothered by what took place. She seemed almost apologetic. She and Nick did not seem to be in sync. What was their relationship? How did that relate to Naughty?

Could their rift help us get out of this mess?

"You took this in stride and did a great job today. In fact, you have been doing great for awhile now. That makes my job easier. I appreciate that. That's why I am doing this for you," she explained further.

This was her job? Or was that just a figure of speech?

"I was going to let you eat me but I have to get going," Miranda added as she was really focused on what she was doing.

Part of me had expected that she would demand that I worship her womanhood.

That part of me had looked forward to it.

That part of me felt cheated.

That was odd.

"Your tongue is truly amazing," Miranda stated candidly it seemed.

A good feeling welled up inside me at the compliment.

She must have sensed it as she suddenly cracked a warm smile.

I looked at this hot, white haired blonde cleaning me up. She had done more than just remove my makeup. She also had cleaned off the juices that had dripped onto me and had semi dried.

Why did she not let me do this myself?

Why was she taking care of me?

Part of me was starting to like her oddly enough.

I tried to remind myself that she was the enemy.

I looked at the good looking blonde in front of me and how her shapely breasts rose and fell with each breath. She was so hot.

My penis was filing my cage again.

"Almost done, hold still. It can be tricky to get all the eyeliner off if you don't," Miranda added.

"There all gone. Now get your man clothes on, we will leave together," Miranda stated authoritatively.

Soon we were exiting the building. Miranda had walked beside me in the hallway. Now she took the lead and I followed her as we exited the building. Her Limousine was waiting at the curb. A big muscular black man in a suit stood by its door. It obviously caught peoples' attention as they went by. This was not a limo neighbourhood.

Just before she got to her ride, Miranda spun on her heels and faced me.

"You did drive here yourself, yes? You don't need a ride home?" She queried.

I was taken aback. I was not expecting this.

"Um, yes, I drove. Thank you for thinking of me," I stammered out.

She smiled seemingly at my discomfort.

"Good, drive safely," she stated and then disappeared into the open door of her waiting limo. The large black man looked at me, then got in the front passenger seat and they drove off.

Miranda was muddying the waters.

Maybe that was her goal?

I looked both ways and crossed the street.

Again I saw that blue car sitting there.

A man was looking straight at me.

It was unmistakable.

He was looking right at me.

His eyes followed me.

That was so creepy.

I got into my car and drove away.

After a few minutes. I realized that I had left my work bag at Denise's. We got there much earlier than Miranda so I brought it up to get some work done. I either needed to get it tonight or remember to ask Denise to bring it with her in the morning. That is if I caught her before she left. That is if she did not sleep in. I hoped I could get her up in the morning. She was so spent, so tired.

Too many ifs.

I turned around and went back.

It was a good thing I did.

When I got there I was able to get into the building as one of her neighbours who recognized me was going in at that time and let me in too.

I would knock on her door and call her if necessary. I was hoping she would hear one or the other.

I didn't need to do either.

Denise's door was slightly ajar.

I was sure we had closed it...

Fear gripped me.

I opened the door enough to get in, closing it behind me quietly after I stepped inside.

"You slut, you fucking slut," I heard coming from Denise's bedroom.

I also heard someone get slapped.

"I should pimp you out to all my friends. I could make a lot of money. That's all you're worth to me now that I know you have been sleeping around on me and lying. Flat out lying," I heard him yell as I hurried over.

When I got to the door I saw Denise's boyfriend standing in her room. Denise was kneeling before him, still just in her lingerie, still looking just fucked.

And weeping.

"You're such a slut, admit it," he demanded. "I have photos of -"

Anger welled up in me.

That was my Denise.

No one could treat her like that.

"Stop! Stop treating her like that!" I yelled at him.

"Eh? What's this? The man you were cheating with, your boss, returns to the scene of the crime? You just made my day chump."

He turned to face me.

Denise looked up. Her makeup had totally run with all the tears she must have shed. Her hair was dishevelled.

But most importantly she wore hope on her face.

"Leave Denise alone," I demanded again.

He charged at me.

I swung.

Then I came to. I was lying in Denise's bed. Denise was caressing my forehead.

I remembered I was in a fight suddenly and tried to get up.

"Relax dear, its all over." Denise said soothingly.

I looked at her dumbfounded.

She still looked a bit shaken. Her makeup was still ruined. Her hair still a mess.

Denise leaned over and planted the warmest kiss I had ever felt on my lips.

"But what about -" I began as I realized my left cheek hurt a lot.

"I must have fallen asleep and you guys left. I awoke to find my boyfriend standing by my bed. He could tell that I had just had sex in here. He told me that he had a private investigator following me and he had proof I was sleeping around on him. And that you were the other man. Luckily you came in just after that and saved me," Denise explained and kissed me warmly and tenderly again.

Miranda entered the room and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Shauna is awake. Good. I was worried for a bit there," she said.

I was beginning to like Miranda oddly enough.

"When you defended me, I grabbed my phone and Naughty's last text was what was on my screen. I texted for help right away. Naughty responded immediately. By then he had knocked you out and thought I was trying to call 911. He grabbed my phone and realized I hadn't. I don't know how he missed the text, I must have clicked off the screen before he took it. He decided he was going to fuck me one last time before pimping me out to his friends and he told me to make it good or else," Denise continued.

She looked more shaken again.

"Just as he started we arrived," Miranda explained. "Don't worry, the police are not involved. A fate worse than jail awaits that deadbeat. He's mine now. No one fucks with me or my work. No one fucks with my subs," she continued adamantly.

We were Miranda's work? Her subs? Huh? More questions.

"Emma already knows. She agreed you should stay the night with Denise. I think Denise needs you and you need to be with her," Miranda said sounding concerned.

I looked at Denise.

Her face lit up.

"I will leave a couple of men here, in case any of his friends show up. Tomorrow I will find out who knows what or he will experience pain beyond belief. Don't you two worry about anything. It's all under control now or will be shortly, " Miranda stated.

A chill went down my spine.

Miranda's phone dinged.

"My limo is back, after I talk to my boys I will take my leave. Now wash up and get some sleep. You both need it," Miranda told us and strode out of the room.

We did as Miranda told us. We went to the bathroom together. Even though we were beyond tired I gave Denise a bath. She just swooned when I suggested that. I washed her while she sat beaming in her tub. She loved being taken care of. She also liked how I tucked her in before I went to the kitchen to get a bedtime snack.

There were two large, muscular, black men siting in her living room. Both in black suits. They seemed friendly enough for muscle. I returned to find Denise drifting off already. When she heard me she implored me to come over and cuddle with her. I gladly crawled into her bed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Denise stretched, yawned and kissed me on the lips.

My mind came back to the present.

She then nestled herself into my chest and held me tight.

"I love you so much," Denise said.

I felt so warm and fuzzy inside.

Then I actually realized it was Thursday morning. It was Thursday morning! We work on Thursdays!

I looked over at the clock.

7:09 AM.

We still had lots of time to get to work.

"We need to get up soon and get to work," I mentioned.