My VideoChat Error Ch 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can work today after last night. We could both call in sick and you could stay and keep me safe," Denise suggested.

"I'd like to but I have meetings as we prepare to try and land the Irving contract," I reminded her. "Meetings with the vice president and the president himself," I added.

"Oh, you will get it. We have several contracts with them already," Denise said trying to convince me.

"Yes, but I am the project lead. I am expected to be there," I trumped her argument. "You stay, I will get a temp for the day,"

"But -"

"No buts. You will be fine. Miranda's men are more than capable of keeping you safe. They are bigger and stronger than I am, much bigger and stronger," I countered.

"But you are my boyfriend, I need you," she said and looked at me with plaintive eyes.

"I will be back as soon as I can, but I do have to go. My career rests on it, I reminded her."

"Ok," Denise sighed.

I kissed her warmly on the lips then got myself ready and went to work. I knew the drill. I had lingerie on under my suit and my butt pug in my ass. I had called ahead and a pretty little temp secretary was sitting at Denise's desk. She was a blonde and could not have been more than 21.

"Good morning Mr Jacobs," she said with perky smile. "My name is Danielle, I am your secretary for today," she added sounding a bit nervous.

I reached out and shook her hand. That seemed to relieve her a bit.

"Thank you for coming in. I don't want to be disturbed until after 10 am. I have an important meeting to get ready for," I stated.

"Sure thing Mr Jacobs," she replied.

As I was opening my door, she started again.

"By the way, this was dropped off for you," she said and handed me a clear travelling water bottle with what appeared to be my protein shake in it and a brown paper bag.

"Your wife dropped these off this morning. She said you forgot it along with your lunch when you left. She must drive really fast, she was here about 10 minutes before you," Danielle commented.

"Thanks," I said as I took the items and I closed my office door behind me.

I chuckled to myself. My protein shake. Emma is so hung up on it. Says I need the protein and vitamins for my health. It is one way that she shows she still loves me I guess. Besides telling me and kissing me a lot that is.

I downed the tasty drink while looking over some emails.

I got my usual text from Naughty to log into the video chat. Naughty reminded me to be in my lingerie as usual.

It felt so awkward taking my man clothes off and revealing my lingerie. The only clean set I had was pink. Pink again. It made me feel so feminine, so subservient. Yet at the same time it felt so good on me. That I could not deny. In fact it seemed as though my man boobs kinda fit my bras. That sent a chill down my spine. My man boobs actually fit nicely into the small cups of my bras.

Well I always did have bigger man boobs than most I reasoned to myself.

I realized that my thoughts had wandered and I quit checking out my breasts and turned to the screen.

"Yes, your bras do fit you nicely," Naughty typed.

I felt a little pale. I had forgotten that I had already logged in. No one else was there but Naughty must have slipped in while I was admiring my lingerie. And my breasts.

Well maybe not admiring.

"Good thing you went back last night. It's because of you that Denise is safe. Don't worry, Denise will stay safe. Miranda set that up. The guys are not just big but they can more than handle themselves. Denise's deadbeat boyfriend will not bother her anymore, not after Miranda is through with him rest assured."

"What will happen to him?" I asked being both curious and hoping to find out more about Naughty and Miranda.

Were they the same person or—

"Hmmm, Miranda has a certain dominating way I might say and leave it at that for now," Naughty typed.

Was she a dominatrix? I wondered. That might explain—

"Now to the task at hand. I understand you are busy at work with important proposals for clients," Naughty typed.

Hey, how did Naughty know about the proposal I was working on? Hmmmm. Maybe Denise mentioned it earlier this week when I could not make her lunchtime dildo session.

That must be it.

"Remember though, you have lots to take care of. You could say for me as well. Did you set up a date with your boyfriend for tomorrow?" Naughty asked.

"Yes, we are going to hit a club tomorrow night then back to the Morton Motel. Room 14 as usual," I said.

"Good. Have fun at both places. Make sure the night is beyond memorable for him again. You did a great job on Tuesday. You need to continue that.," Naughty typed.

There was a pause.

"Make sure he is addicted to you," Naughty added.

There was another pause.

"Denise will likely need you to be with her again tonight. Emma is aware and expects that. But you still have to be a good husband. Go home first before going over to Denise's. Emma will have need of you."

I had almost forgot that it was Thursday. Emma now had regular lunch 'meetings' with her boss. Elongated 'meetings' so to speak. She will be expecting me to go down on her tonight.

"I have things to get to myself, have a good day Shauna," Naughty typed and then signed off.

I remembered Danielle, the hot little number of a secretary who sat just on the other side of my door. If she forgot and opened it to give me a message -

I hurriedly got up and put my man clothes back on. That could not happen.

Not now.

Soon I was returning from my meeting with the president and the vice president. Both were very happy with the work I had done getting ready to land the contract. I spent the rest of the morning doing follow up work from our meeting.

At lunch I face timed with Denise to check up on her. She seemed chipper but was taking the end of her relationship with her boyfriend hard. I consoled her and tried to lighten her mood a bit. I even told her she was staying home with pay again on Friday. One more day to get herself together. She protested but accepted it in the end.

They had been seeing each other for awhile now and it had got very serious. Sure there were some big issues but... And when did he hire a PI? Surely it must have been the man in the blue car. How long were we being watched? Had that changed his behaviour towards Denise? Would they have a strong relationship right now if Denise had not walked in on Mike Brown and I...

Her boyfriend might be out of the picture but, this did not change things for her though. She still could not have her parents, grand parents, friends and church family find out what she had been up to. They were so conservative, much like my family. It would kill them. She would be disowned.

That could not happen to my sweet Denise.

Before I knew it I was back to work. I booked Danielle again for Friday as she had been a great replacement so far. She had gotten a lot done and sure was friendly. She did more than most temps do. I worked on other contracts as I buried myself in my work. I tried not to think about the night before or my pending date on Friday with my well hung boyfriend. Forced boyfriend, but either way I would wind up sucking on his big black cock and surrendering my ass to him again.

At the end of the day I let Danielle go home and finished a few things up. I realized that I had gone all day without a single vibration from my butt plug. That was new for me. I was used to it being on setting one most of the day. I kind of missed it. And I missed the fun Denise and I had using our remote vibrators to cause a lot of mischief and have some fun with each other.

When I got home I took my shoes off and put my bag in the kitchen.

"Dear, is that you?" Emma called out from upstairs.

"Yes honey," I replied.

"Come up here please," she called back.

I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to be a good husband. Her boss fucked her today and now she needed me to clean her well fucked pussy out.

Correction.

He bred her today

I needed to find out more about that.

Soon.

Part of me still fought the feelings of arousal that came on. She was my wife. I should be the only one fucking her. I should -

"Its good to see you my dear," Emma said with a warm smile as I entered our bedroom.

"Yes, it is," I replied to my wife.

I did miss seeing her. I last saw her Wednesday morning. The last thing she did was kiss me and tell me she loved me. A lot.

"Now get your man clothes off, keep all your lingerie on, put on your wig, some makeup and climb in bed with your wife," she said gleefully.

She wanted me to be Shauna? Why?

As I was shedding my clothing, my lingerie came into view.

"Pink. It always looks good on you dear. Did Denise pick that out for you today?"

Already down to my lingerie I made my way over to the bed.

"I picked them," replied.

"I am pleased. Good choice," Emma said.

That pleased my wife?

I quickly did my makeup at her vanity and put my brunette wig on.

As I approached our marital bed, Emma pulled the blankets back and indicated for me lay beside her.

That was odd. I thought she wanted me to eat her?

I found myself getting into bed beside my wife.

"I really missed you last night," Emma said with a soft look in her eyes. She took me in her arms and we began kissing each other tenderly.

"I did too," I told her in between kisses.

That brought a warm smile to her face and we continue kissing with lots of tongue.

Part of me felt so weird as I was not just in lingerie, but was done up to be Shauna, not Shaun.

After awhile she directed my free hand to one of her nipples.

"They need attention too my dear," Emma purred then returned to kissing me.

Her nipple was already semi-erect. I caressed it and her large areola. Her breasts were large, D or DD I think, and so soft to the touch. I loved her chest so much. She was so womanly. I loved holding them in my hands, running my hands over them, squeezing, mashing them into me. I imagined myself fucking them.

Emma never let me do that.

Nor did she let me go down on her before now.

Nor did she go down on me.

I felt a bit down. There was so much more that we could have done in bed together. So much more fun we could have had.

Our sex had been so vanilla these past few years.

That's all that Emma told me she wanted.

Was she in fact Naughty?

Did she become Naughty to get naughtier?

I pushed that thought away and refocused on our fun love making session.

After a bit she pulled her tongue out of my mouth and drew back a little.

"Suckle on that nipple and play with the other one," Emma said lustfully.

A fear suddenly struck me. We had not been this passionate for awhile. Was this her way of telling me she was pregnant? With another man's child? Her boss said that he was breeding her with his large cock regularly.

I began to fear the worst.

And was Dave in fact Naughty? He either had to be as he was in control of my wife or working with her. And Mike Brown, who did Naughty's sexual bidding, worked for him. If not, he was somehow involved with this and-

"Whats wrong dear?" Emma said startled. "You always like suckling on my nipples, don't you?"

I smiled and took her nipple in my mouth. If I get a sip of milk...

I didn't and felt relieved. I suckled with much more gusto and really began to work over her other nipple.

But the milk came later I recalled.

"Hmmmm, that's nice," Emma purred.

"Tell me though, what is wrong my dear?" Emma repeated.

"I just," I paused.

"I was just worried that you might be pregnant," I stammered out.

"That's not for you to worry about. Your only concern should be pleasing me," Emma replied.

I should not worry about her getting pregnant and only focus on pleasing her? I needed to think more about what she said.

"But if you get-" I began.

"Shhh, I told you not worry about that," Emma cut in.

That did not lessen my fears.

"The other one is feeling left out," Emma then said in a plaintive voice.

I swapped nipples and found this one already engorged but tasty still. I caressed not only her nipples but her large, soft breasts too.

Emma moaned a bit more.

Then she grabbed my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss with lots of tongue.

My penis was straining in its cage. It so needed to get out.

"Dave my boss really filled me up today, now be a good husband and clean me up dear," Emma moaned.

My heart sank a little.

I had been enjoying making out with Emma.

I salivated a little.

I imagined that pot bellied man thrusting his massive cock into her.

My stomach knotted up quite a bit.

I felt awkward inside.

Emma pulled the blankets back and I slid down between her naked legs. She spread them for me revealing her well fucked pussy.

Our make out session had made her so wet, there were gobs of semen mixed with her juices running out of her vagina, down onto her rosebud, onto her thighs and onto the blankets.

She gasped as I dove right in.

Emma was right, he had deposited a lot.

She tasted so strongly of his seed.

I lapped away at her vagina and pulled dollops of cum out of her well used canal.

She moaned lightly.

After a bit I began licking her clit.

She gasped and moaned even louder.

I licked and sucked on her engorged love button.

She was loving it and moaned even more.

She was so wound up from this afternoon and our session that she built up really fast.

Soon my wife had clamped her legs around my head and was thrashing about as her orgasm started. She had grabbed my head and had pressed it into her vulva.

After a few moments she released my head and slumped back.

Spent.

I finished cleaning her womanhood up. Lots was matted in her pubic hairs so it took awhile.

When I was done, Emma took my head in her hands and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you my dear, I really needed that. You were a good husband again. I really love you so much," Emma said calmly.

"Now I think Denise really needs you tonight. You should go to her and spend the night with her," Emma said sincerely.

Odd that my wife was concerned about my girlfriend. Most wives would feel antagonistic to a husband's mistress. Not my wife.

Why?

I got up and went the bathroom to become Shaun again. Afterwards I got dressed, kissed Emma goodbye and left.

When I texted Denise I found that she had not eaten yet. So I picked us up some Chinese along the way. I got extra in case her 'bodyguards' were hungry too.

When I arrived I found out that the extra had come in handy as the men had eaten but were hungry again. We all chowed down at Denise's kitchen table. It was a quiet meal. Denise seemed more quiet than usual. But I understood as what I would likely say I did not feel comfortable saying in front of Miranda's henchmen.

After we finished Denise and I retired to her bedroom and closed the door.

Right away her eyes became saucers and she pressed herself into my arms.

"Please, please, please forgive me," my Denise pleaded.

"For what? " I asked dumbfounded.

'Nick" she said never looking me in the eye.

"Oh, its ok," I said with a light chuckle "I knew that you had to say those things. I-"

"No that's not it. Nick came back this afternoon and fucked me several times again. Miranda did not mention that?"

I was taken aback. That was not what I had expected to hear.

"No she didn't," I replied.

"He said she wanted me to take care of his needs again. He had me suck his cock and fucked me again and again. I told him that I might be ovulating. He smiled and said he was breeding me then and I was not allowed to clean myself down there after. He said that if I was not eager nor willing enough, he would tell Miranda and the security guards would take turns satisfying themselves all afternoon," she explained.

"So did they?" I asked in shock.

"No, I did my best to be wanton for him and to make his big cock feel truly desired. He even told me that I was just as much fun to fuck as Emma was," Denise explained further.

That made me grimace inside.

"I decided to see the glass as half full rather than half empty, as I have been telling you, and to allow me to enjoy myself," Denise added with a weak smile before looking down.

"Did you?" I asked not wanting the answer.

"Uh, huh," Denise replied sheepishly and continued looking down at her feet.

A pang hit me upon hearing that she had again enjoyed being fucked by Nick.

"I said slutty things to him again too," Denise added.

I hugged Denise closely. "It's all ok, I'm here now," I said softly to her.

Her arms gripped my waist tightly and she buried her head in my chest.

Nick had fucked my wife Emma while I was there, and he made me watch last night while he fucked my Denise.

Now he was forcing her to be his personal slut.

I felt my anger welling up inside me.

It was one thing to be forced to crossdress, to have to suck men's cocks and get fucked. That had humiliated me. Was I getting used to it? Maybe soon Naughty would feel that I had been sufficiently punished to end this. Well, here's to hoping.

But.

For Nick to just walz on in here and take Denise like he owned her, to coerce her into fucking him with threats. To not wear a condom when she said she might be ovulating? To treat her like his personal slut? And especially in her emotional state after what happened the night before after we left?

Had he no empathy at all?

My anger welled up even more. Of course, that's what Nick wanted most likely.

That and a good lay.

More importantly, was Nick Naughty or an authorized agent of Naughty? I knew that Miranda was one or the other, but was Nick? Or was he acting on his own. We have to do whatever Naughty wanted but I did not think it extended to just anyone, circumstantially of course. Naughty was the one punishing me, not the whole world.

For what, I still did not know.

From what Denise said, it did not sound as though he had been sent by Naughty. Naughty would have texted first to tell her what to do.

"Did Naughty text you before he arrived?" I asked trying to keep calm for Denise. I am sure she could hear the anger in my voice.

"No, and neither did Miranda," Denise replied meekly.

I hugged her tightly to show that I was not mad at her.

What should I do?

What could I do?

I decided to text Miranda to tell her what happened. It did not sound planned. She seemed to be at least semi-caring. If she was not Naughty herself, she was in thick with Naughty. If it was intended that way, she would say so.

"I'm texting Miranda," I said.

Denise did not let go of me.

It warmed my heart that she felt so close to me.

"I can't do that and hug you at the same time," I half chuckled, my mood softened a bit by her needy affection.

Finally she released me and sat down on the bed. The look on her face told me that she still needed me.

A lot.

"Was Nick supposed to come over this afternoon and fuck Denise again and after what happened last night?" I typed.

Her reply came swiftly.

"What? He did what?" Miranda typed.

I texted her what Denise had told me had happened.

There was a pause. She must have been reading it and taking it all in.

"Take care of Denise. She really needs you. I will deal with Nick. Her guards will know not to let him in next time. Tell her not to worry at all about her ex-boyfriend or his friends either. I will tell you guys how things went another time," Miranda texted.

"I am with her now," I replied.

"Have fun tomorrow night with your boyfriend, do all the nasty things a naughty girlfriend does," Miranda typed.

"Make sure he is addicted to you," Miranda added.

Naughty had told me to do that too.

"Yes, I will," I found myself replying.

"By the way, you can eat Denise tonight if you want. Chat more tomorrow."