My VideoChat Error Ch 27

Story Info
Shaun(a) endures Denise's submission.
11.1k words
4.67
23.6k
12

Part 27 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life was so complex.

At times it had my head spinning.

My morning wood had awoken me.

My penis filled its chastity cage.

Morning wood was painful.

But it always passed.

I felt so horny.

I was laying in bed.

Denise's bed.

Our bodies were lovingly intertwined and tangled.

Thursday morning.

I glanced over at her alarm clock.

6:55 am.

I still had time to cuddle.

A lot had happened over the past 24 hours. Heck over the past couple of weeks, but especially the past 24 hours. It may have made the waters more clear but maybe it just muddied them even more.

I thought back to Wednesday morning when Denise and I were siting on my couch in my office. She was consoling me and trying to help me make sense of what my wife Emma had said the night before.

I was being trained Emma had stated. Emma knew of my training. Only Miranda and Naughty had spoken of it before. Emma must be in on it somehow. She might even be Naughty herself.

And I was being trained to climax better anally she had mentioned to Jon, our 21 year old babysitter while he fucked her. Why? Why would I be trained for better anal climaxes when Emma also revealed that she wanted to be fucked a lot? And that I did not fuck her enough. That did not make any sense.

Either someone else was in control and she was going along with it, willingly or blackmailed herself, or she wanted it that way.

My heart sank so deeply into my gut.

That last option Denise did not really explore with me as she could sense how much it really shook me.

Emma even told Jon that I did not want more sex with her but that I preferred to be done up as a woman and to be fucked by men.

Did she truly believe that? Why would she?

She also told him how much she loved his big, manly cock. It fit her pussy 'just right' she had said to him. She called my penis small. Naughty and Miranda both said that small penises should be locked up. Did my wife also think that my chastity cage was the right place for her husband's penis then?

Where did that all leave Emma and I?

Or was it all for the cameras. The cameras that Naughty had installed in every room of our house. Cameras meant to capture every sexual act. Every demeaning or revealing sexual act. And hold it over my head and maybe even Emma's.

Cameras that did not allow Emma and I to speak freely and openly about Naughty or our marriage. That is, if Emma actually wanted to.

And if she wasn't Naughty herself.

I so had wanted to talk to Emma about all of this. We tried at a coffee shop already but were thwarted by Naughty. It had become even more important than ever. But now part of me did not want to. Part of me was afraid of what I might find out.

After I overheard what Emma said about my cage, they both came powerfully and I pretended to just be arriving at the front door. Then after she had me eat her out and clean her up from the sex that she had with Jon, she had kissed me tenderly, cuddled with me and we fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning she told me again that she loved me so much when I was about to leave for work and kissed me so warmly on the lips.

It was all so confusing. What was real, what was not. Or was it all real and somehow made sense in some weird sort of way?

I felt so mixed inside.

And I still loved Emma deeply.

That I could not deny.

I quit thinking about Emma and focused on Denise as she stirred, kissed me on the cheek, and then kept snoozing in my arms. I also loved her so much too. Being with her made me feel so warm inside.

So much else happened that was also important and not as hard on me to think about.

Well maybe.

Images and thoughts of Wednesday evening came to mind. Miranda was at Denise's place with Denise and I. Ostensibly to check out my caged penis.

Her weekly task.

Like the week before, only things went down a little differently this time.

Well a lot differently.

We were in Denise's bathroom. I was standing in front of Miranda naked. I had just showered and she herself had cleaned my penis.

"Ok, stand still, arms behind your back," Miranda commanded.

The hot, white haired blonde reached out and began to stroke my penis as she had promised when cleaning me. But only if I was good and did not cum in the shower.

I was so hard, as hard as I could ever imagine. Her amazing looking, red nailed fingers were lightly caressing my penis as they slid up and down it.

I moaned lightly.

A few minutes ago I had thought it felt so good to be let out of my chastity cage.

It felt even better to finally be touched again. And by such a hot woman. Not only were her nails red, but Miranda had on a short red dress, red lipstick, blush, hoop earrings and red heels. Only her sheer black stockings were not red. That and her shoulder length, white blonde hair. She truly looked incredibly hot.

She smiled mischievously as she noticed me checking her out.

I breathed quickly.

As she could sense my pending orgasm mounting she stopped her erotic motions and released my penis.

She had told me that if I came without permission, the cage would not come off again for months.

I did my best not to have the orgasm that I so desired.

As the feeling subsided she began her light ministrations on my willing and freed member.

"So you say that your not small, yes?" Miranda asked me openly.

"Yes," was all that I could manage to say as I was concentrating on not blowing my load.

"How long would you say your penis is Shauna?" the hot blonde continued.

It was all I could manage not to cum under her dainty administrations.

"About six inches," I said proudly.

"Denise hand me that small ruler from my bag," Miranda said to Denise.

She brought a ruler?

She was going to measure me?

I looked over and saw that Denise was rummaging through Miranda's purse. She pulled a clear ruler out, one that would've been in a mathematical set and handed it to Miranda.

This ruler was only six inches long.

"Let's see how short your penis really is," Miranda said a bit condescendingly.

With that Miranda took Her hand off my fully erect member.

I groaned as her hand left my aching penis.

"Don't worry, when we are all done checking out the size of your thing, if you're good, I will stroke it some more," she said with a grin.

Miranda placed the ruler beside my throbbing member. She even pressed it slightly into my groin so that I was not cheated.

I could not believe what I saw.

Just over five inches.

The tip of my fully erect penis was just over five inches.

Maybe five and a quarter, if I was generous.

It was six inches.

I measured it when I was 18.

I'm sure it measured six.

Didn't it?

Or had I been fooling myself and it was under 6", but I called it six?

"Are you fully aroused?" Miranda asked matter of factly.

What a question to ask, of course I was. Even after this I was still missing her hot, little hand on my member.

"Yes," I reluctantly and quietly stated.

"I'm not sure I got that. Are you fully erect? Or is there more that I am not seeing?" Miranda asked.

I so wanted her hand back.

"Yes I'm fully erect," I said loudly and painfully.

Denise, hand me that used toilet roll.

"Huh," I exclaimed? What was she going to do with that?

"I want to see how thick it is," Miranda explained.

Miranda took the finished roll and placed it on my penis. It slid onto my member with no resistance. It was not totally loose, but not snug either.

My penis twitched a bit in its new sheath.

"Do you think I could get this roll over your lover's big black cock?" She suddenly asked.

Images of his big, thick member came to my mind. I remembered how dainty my own red nailed fingers looked on it. They definitely did not wrap all the way around.

"No," I finally stammered.

I longed to get her hot little hand back on my throbbing penis.

"Is he shorter than my ruler?" she asked rhetorically.

"No, he is much longer," I said hoping for her to end this painful discussion and get back to giving me pleasure.

"Is he closer to two rulers long would you say?" Miranda asked.

"Yes, well maybe one and half," I replied honestly.

"See, I was right. You have a small penis. Sure there are smaller ones, but yours is not that big either way," Miranda declared almost triumphantly.

She took the roll off and wrapped her fingers around my penis again.

"As I promised, I will play with your small penis some more,"

My small penis.

She stroked it lightly for a few moments and the pressure within me built again.

I panted

Her handjob was so good.

She was so adept at this.

My orgasm was welling up inside me.

I was so ready for my release.

Then she stopped.

Her hand left my throbbing member.

The pleasure stopped.

"That's enough for today," Miranda smiled.

"Huh?" I said in disbelief.

"You heard me. You do not get to orgasm from your penis being touched today." Miranda stated firmly.

"Maybe next week."

"Maybe not."

"Continue being a good girl and we will see," Miranda said with a mischievous grin.

"No promises."

No promises. Be a good girl. I was so frustrated. Frustrated beyond belief.

"Now hand me that little pink pouch that's in my bag Denise. I heard my girlfriend go back into Miranda's purse.

Moments later Miranda had a small pink pouch in her hand which she bent in half. She held it for a short bit.

"I always carry some just for these occasions," Miranda stated and waited just a bit longer. Then she placed it on my penis.

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed.

It was excruciatingly cold.

Freezing cold in fact.

"It's a cold pack. Works like a charm, doesn't it?" She said with a light laugh as she rubbed it over my shrinking member , further intensifying the cold pain.

My penis shrank fast. Much smaller than before. Then she assembled my cleaned cage around it.

Click!

The lock was back in its place. My penis was securely encased in its chastity device once again.

I groaned a little in agony.

"Be thankful, it could be worse," Miranda admonished me.

"Worse?" I said in disbelief, still feeling robbed of an orgasm.

"Yes some others have a frenulum piercing, underneath and just behind the head, others a PA piercing, that's at the front of their penis. Both of which allow their penis to be attached to the chastity cage, to add further security and humiliation. Others get electric shocks through their cages. For bad behaviours or just 'cause," Miranda said with a wicked smile.

Piercing a penis?

Electric shocks?

Just 'cause?

"You have been good enough to avoid the need of those measures," Miranda added.

"Now you see in part why your penis is locked up. It's too small to properly satisfy a woman. All small penises should be locked up. A woman needs a much bigger cock to truly feel it inside her. To truly get satisfaction from it," Miranda stated matter-of-factly.

Images of Emma riding Jon's cock sprung into my mind. I heard Emma's words as if she were speaking them just now, 'I needed to feel your cock inside me instead. I needed your big, manly cock. It gets to places my husband's penis can't.'

Her words stung just as much now as they had Tuesday night.

"And you know the other part," Miranda stated after a short pause.

'The cage is helping him learn to be more submissive and to get better orgasms from anal sex,' again I heard Emma as clear as if she were saying it right here.

Miranda looked at me expectantly.

I bowed my head a little and nodded just as much.

"Thank you for cleaning and playing with my penis Miranda," I stated remembering my place and wanting to keep my penis free from those worse situations.

As she smiled in reply her eyes sparkled.

She obviously liked controlling men.

And perhaps women.

Just then Miranda's phone pinged. She picked it up and glanced at the text on the screen.

She hesitated.

"Denise, help Shauna get her lingerie back on and do a quick makeup job with her. I have something to deal with right now," Miranda stated and left Denise's bathroom.

Makeup? What did I need makeup for?

A few moments later Miranda handed Denise my brunette wig and closed the door.

After I had all my lingerie back on again, all except my panties — Denise held my face in her hands and made me look her in the eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes.

"I don't care what your penis measures. Its nice and I like it just as it is," Denise said in all sincerity. "And most of all I love you. That's all that matters. Don't let Miranda get to you. We will get through this all, together."

She looked down at my chastity cage and ran her hot looking fingers over it and bit her lower lip.

Then Denise had me step into my panties and pulled them up past my stocking covered legs. She stopped and planted a light kiss on the tip of my clear, plastic cage before covering it up with my panties.

My penis was twitching once again.

Denise then pressed her lips against mine and penetrated my mouth with her tongue. It was always amazing to kiss my girlfriend. Her kisses could make all the cares in the world melt away.

We both paused mid-kiss. We could hear a man's voice talking to Miranda. I could not make out what he was saying but there definitely was a man with Miranda. That must be why she wanted me in makeup with a wig on. She arranged for someone to come over and fuck my ass. Someone with a much bigger cock than my caged penis.

Than my small penis.

Butterflies filled my stomach.

We finished our kiss.

"I think we need to get you made up," Denise said and quickly got her makeup kit out.

They kept talking while Denise transformed my face into Shauna's. All the while I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I wondered who it was that I was going to service? And why here?

Soon there came a knock on the door.

"Are you girls almost done in there?" Miranda asked.

"Almost, "Denise replied

"Well come out soon, you have a guest."

A guest? Odd way to put it.

Denise finished making up my eyes and I looked in the mirror.

"There. Done. How does it look?"

I saw that pretty brunette Shauna looking back at me once again.

"You did a great job as usual Denise," I complimented.

My heart began to race in anticipation as Denise quietly opened the door and we stepped out of her bathroom.

"Yes, we agreed I would," the man said.

It was Nick, my brother-in-law.

What was he doing here?

Was he going to fuck me?

Or was he just here to use my mouth and make me swallow his bitter seed?

Denise realized who it was too. She looked at me quizzically, just as bewildered as I was.

"Well," I heard Miranda say.

"Yes, that was the agreement," Nick asserted.

As soon as they saw us come out of the short hallway from the bathroom they stopped talking.

"As you can see Nick dropped by," Miranda stated nonchalantly. But almost with a hint of why?

"Hey ladies," Nick said and smiled sarcastically at me.

"My balls need a draining so I thought I would drop by," Nick said in his usual arrogant way.

He was sitting in the middle of Denise's couch, each arm stretched out along the top of the couch.. Miranda was on the recliner nearby.

"Come over here and kneel in front of me Shauna. I have need of your services," he declared

I looked at Miranda.

She nodded her head in agreement.

I looked down as I got in front of Nick and dropped to my knees.

"Now look me in the eye and ask me politely to suck my cock," Nick demanded.

I felt so ashamed.

He was my arrogant brother-in-law. I was all done up as a hot looking hooker or porno queen and now I was going to have to ask to suck him off.

"Can I please suck on your manly cock Nick," I said in my feminine voice as I looked up.

His eyes sparkled as I said that.

He sat there for a moment soaking it in.

"Shauna looks even more feminine than the last time we had sex," Nick finally declared as he looked impressed by what Denise had done to my face.

"Have at 'er," he added and pointed to his bulging groin.

I reached up, undid his belt buckle, the button and unzipped his jeans. He helped me slide them down enough to give me access to his manhood. I reached into his underwear and pulled it free.

He was already semi-erect.

I began to stroke his cock and it quickly began to grow.

As it grew I thought of my own locked up penis.

My small penis as Miranda had called it.

His was more manly than mine.

"Now wrap those pretty little lips of yours around my cock and get me ready to fuck your girlfriend Denise here," he said with an evil grin.

My eyes opened wide.

He was not here to fuck me.

He was here to fuck my Denise!

He would probably make me watch!

"She needs the touch of a real man. She needs a real man fucking her. You can do your lesbo thing and eat her out after I finish inside her. I know you are salivating for my cum. You can have my seed after I first give it to Denise," he stated with true arrogance.

The shock fading a little I straightened up a bit and leaned forward so that I could take his manly member in my mouth.

It was bigger than mine. It must have been around seven and a half inches long and fairly thick.

It was going to be buried deep in Denise's pussy.

My Denise's pussy.

My stomach was knotting up at the thought of that.

I licked under the head of his cock and then took him in my mouth and got to sucking.

"That's it, be a good girl and make me nice and hard for your girlfriend. She needs a good fucking that you can't give her," he added another cutting remark.

"Now come over here Denise, I want to play with your boobies while your girlfriend sucks my cock," Nick said authoritatively.

Denise joined him. She undid the buttons on her blouse and the snaps to her bra to give him direct access to her ample breasts and nice nipples. He began roughly playing with them and sucking on them.

"Your tits are so nice Denise, so nice. Its too bad you are dating this loser and not me," Nick added as he continued his assault on her chest.

Denise gasped and moaned a little as he roughly worked her chest over.

I slathered saliva all over his cock and then went back to sucking on the head.

My own penis had filled its cage.

"Yes, a woman with tits like these deserves a real man with a real cock. A big, thick cock in her pussy. And lots of strong seed for her womb. She really should be bred. Now lets move to your bedroom so I can fuck you properly," Nick stated.

"That would be alright," Miranda stated as if acknowledging a request.

I ended my tongue lashing of his cock and got up. I noticed that Miranda was recording the event with her phone.

Denise took Nick by the hand and led him to her bedroom, her head held down in submission. Miranda motioned for me to follow them and she kept recording as she came along also.

Denise immediately got on the bed and I went to sit in the chair by her vanity.

"No, no, no. Over here ," Nick said to me and motioned for me to get on the bed also.

"I want you to get an up close and personal look at what it's like for a real man to fuck your girlfriend, " he explained with a wicked grin.

As I got on the bed, he was removing Denise's panties. There was an obvious wet stain in the crotch.

"On your back, feet by her pillows. Now Denise get over top of her, almost like you're gonna 69," Nick explained further.

We both got into position. I was staring right up at her pussy as she knelt doggy style over me. Nick got in behind her and placed his manly cock right up to the entrance to here vagina.

"Can you see everything down there Shauna?" he asked rhetorically as he rubbed it in my face.

"Yes," I muttered.

Too well in fact.

"Good, now watch a real man fuck your girlfriend," he said with a snicker.