My VideoChat Error Ch 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was slightly taken aback.

"And this must be your boyfriend," he said looking Jason straight in the eye.

"Jason," my boyfriend said as they shook hands.

"Well let's get you in," Mike said and motioned for us to follow him.

Jason and I looked at each other and left the line. I overheard someone whisper 'fucking VIP's', but did not look to see who.

"Evening Mike," the large white bouncer said. His muscular, tatooed arms had been crossed over his big belly. That was until he shook Mike's hand.

"Shauna and her boyfriend here are guests of mine," Mike stated.

The bouncer nodded to us, opened the que rope thingy and motioned the three of us in.

"Thank you," Jason said to Mike.

"Anything for Shauna here. You are lucky to have her," Mike Brown replied. "I'll catch up with you two later," Mike said loudly over the music.

We both nodded before he disappeared into the crowd.

"It's really packed in here," Jason said into my ear. "I hope we can find a table. We might have to hold onto it until we have drank most of what we want, or risk losing it," he added.

He took me by the hand and led me through the throng. Some moving to the music; others just holding drinks and trying to hold a conversation.

Luckily we found a round table with four bar stools. I sat down and Jason suggested he get us some drinks to start off with.

I nervously looked around. I always felt that way at a place that was new to me. Even when the world saw me as Shaun, not Shauna.

I caught a few people looking at me. Some guys, some girls. I tried watching for a bit. Lots of hot girls. Some in skirts, some in tight pants. All looked done up to the nines. They all wanted to look their best and probably pick someone up. Or were just cock teases. The guys looked equally well dressed. It seemed to be a twenty something crowd for the most part, with a few perhaps in their mid 30's.

As I scanned the crowd, I caught a man's glance. He was white, with a dark brown blazer and a slightly unbuttoned shirt on. He smiled and made his way toward me.

What would I say? What would I do? I felt quite flustered.

I quit looking his way as two drinks were placed in front of me. I saw bubbles rising in the clear drinks and felt them landing on my red nailed hand.

Vodka and sev'.

I was pleasantly surprised that Jason remembered what I drank at the restaurant last week.

My boyfriend got on a stool that he had moved right beside mine. He then took a sip from his bottle of beer.

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

It felt so weird having someone get things for you. It made me feel feminine yet cherished inside.

I remembered the man suddenly and glanced back. He was nowhere to be seen.

"Something wrong?" Jason asked loudly to be heard over the music.

"No, it's nothing" I replied and mouthed to him.

"So, is this Mike Brown like an ex-boyfriend of yours, or?" Jason said as he leaned over to my ear.

I thought about the last time I saw Mike. I was kneeling before him in his office. Orally worshipping his big, black cock. I had not stopped thinking about his black cock since seeing him here. How soft yet firm it felt in my hand. How heavy it felt resting on my tongue. Its muskiness. The taste of it in my mouth. And of course I could taste his cum in my mouth afterwards.

Again.

"Yes, you could say something like that," I finally replied.

"Should I be worried?" Jason said with a bit of anxiousness showing on his face.

I leaned over and planted a wet kiss on his lips.

I had to I told myself.

"No, I am all yours," I declared in his ear.

Was it the first time I initiated a kiss with Jason? I needed to make sure Jason was mine and only wanted me. He couldn't have doubts that I only wanted him, I reasoned as I reconciled kissing a man intimately of my own accord.

Still, I thought about what I did as I took a big sip of my first drink.

I placed my hand on his groin and rubbed the bulge in his pants. I could see a light sigh leave his lips.

A chill went down my spine doing that in public, even if under a table.

I kept rubbing his groin as we drank and sat close together.

Butterflies had filled my stomach. He was beginning to breath heavier under my ministrations.

Before I knew it I was on my second as a skinny waitress with her long brown hair tied back in a ponytail stopped by our table. She either did not see what I was doing, figured I was rubbing my date's leg or was already immune to public shows of lusty affection.

"Two more vodka and sev's for the lady Jason said loudly," she nodded and hurried off.

I felt a twinge of submissiveness having a man order for me.

"Baby, you're going to make me cum in my pants if you keep that up," he whispered in my ear.

Jason then took my hand in his as we sat and crowd watched for awhile. My red nailed hand seemed so dainty in his larger, muscular black one.

More feelings of submissiveness came over me.

I realized I had finished my second drink when the waitress came back with my next two. I was reaching into my purse when Jason placed his hand on my arm.

"I've got this," he said as he handed her some money.

"But-"

"I will hear nothing of it. A real man treats his lady," Jason said.

I felt even more submissive.

I also felt a light buzz. We had only been here a short time and I already had polished off two drinks. I was not big into drinking so the alcohol likely affected me more.

"I have to go and use the lady's room," I said to Jason before taking a big sip of my third drink.

He nodded and kept nursing his first beer.

I got up and made my way to where I thought it was.

I was wrong.

I made my way a different direction through the writhing mass of bodies.

I was still wrong,

Then I saw a girl motioning to me. Was it Mandi? She was sitting with another girl at a small round table, much like ours. I made my way to them a bit hesitantly. It was one thing to be out in public as Shauna, it was another to run into people I knew.

Mandi got off her stool and drew me into a hug.

Mandi, the girl from the lingerie shop.

Mandi, Michelle's handler at the party.

"I was sure it was you. Shauna, right?" the mid-twenties, hot looking brunette asked.

The hug lessened my anxiety.

Still, I felt nervous.

"Yes," I said with a smile.

"You look so hot tonight," Mandi declared complimentarily as she sized me up.

"You look great yourself I found myself replying," Indeed she did in her red heels, black stockings, short, tight red skirt and revealing, red, satin blouse.

She turned to introduce me to her friend.

"Kayla, this is Shauna," she said.

And another one.

It was Kayla, the woman who gave me a pedicure.

"You work at a spa, yes?" I found myself asking as I sat on the stool that was offered me.

"Do I know you?" the good looking blonde asked quizzically. She was dressed similarly to Mandi but in dark blue instead of red.

It felt so odd inside, but my initial nervousness at meeting people I knew was waning.

At least for now.

"Well sort of," I began. "Several weeks ago I went for a pedicure with my girlfriend Denise."

She still was trying to place me.

"I was Shaun at the time. You gave me a pedicure. I was a bit reticent since I had a garter belt and stockings on," I added.

My thoughts drifted back to that day. I felt so nervous about being a man sporting lingerie in a woman's spa. Kayla had been so cool and had a disarming mannerism to her. She actually made me feel comfortable in the situation.

Kayla looked at me and then her face lit up.

"Yes, I remember now! That was so hot seeing a man in stockings for his girlfriend. And getting painted nails to please her," Kayla replied enthusiastically.

"I really need to pee," I said unceremoniously.

Kayla giggled.

"It is a bit hard to find in here," she said and pointed to where it was hidden.

I thanked her and got off the stool to go. Mandi touched my arm and I turned back to her.

"Stop by on your way back," she said invitingly.

"Well I am with someone," I said and motioned to Jason sitting alone at our table.

"Oh, that's cool. But I'm sure he won't mind if we steal you for a few minutes," Mandi replied with a smile and a giggle.

"Ok," I replied less reluctantly than I had expected, and headed to the bathroom.

As I squeezed through the crowd I noticed that most of the girls I passed glanced at me but kept their conversations going. Some checked me out and so did a number of the guys. Surreptitiously if they were with a girl already.

I got a bit nervous as I approached the bathroom.

I always did.

It always made me feel weird inside to go into 'their' washroom.

Their inner sanctum.

A place where men were not allowed.

The women's was fairly full of hotties vying to use the mirrors it seemed. Luckily for me a couple of the stalls were free. I took the far one as usual. Part of me felt so aroused as I pulled my panties down past my stockings to my ankles. I sat there looking down at my heels and scrunched up skirt.

Part of me felt more at ease than I had expected.

A few of the girls, not really at the mirrors, had looked my way as I entered and had friendly smiles for me before turning back to their task at hand.

I was accepted as being there.

That felt good inside and still a bit weird at the same time.

Denise always did me up so perfectly. She was a pro at that.

When I got back to their table I waved to Jason and he waved back approvingly. Both girls smiled and again offered me a seat.

"We both think it is so cool that you have accepted your sexuality, embraced it even," Kayla said.

I did not know what to say. I was not on camera but I decided I had to keep pretenses up. Naughty would be more pleased if I did. I was not sure how he/she would react if they found out I hadn't. And I wasn't sure who Mandi knew etc.

"I am Shaun at work and often Shauna when not," I found myself explaining.

"Well you definitely look great as Shauna. You truly look like a woman. You should consider going en fem full time," Kayla said.

Mandi mumbled an affirmative to that as she was swallowing some of her fancy feminine cocktail. One that had an umbrella on it.

Part of me felt so proud to hear that I looked good. Part of me felt so odd. Especially at the thought of being Shauna full time.

I also felt so feminine in that moment.

"How did you realize it was me?" I asked Mandi.

"I have a great memory. I never forget a face. You look just as pretty now as you did at the party," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I glanced over at Jason again. He nodded in return.

"Is that hunk of a man just your date for the evening or your boyfriend?" Mandi asked bluntly.

"Jason is my boyfriend," I said meekly, but loud enough to be heard.

Again I felt so feminine.

"He is quite a hunk. Must have a big one in his pants! Yummy!" Kayla said with a giggle.

"You are lucky. He looks like quite a stud," Mandi said. "Making yourself up and going dancing with your boyfriend without a handler present. That's so hot," she added.

"Jason does not know about the party, or, you know," I stated.

"Mandi's pretty eyes lit up.

"Really? That's even hotter. You have an actual boyfriend! Tell us, how did you meet him?"

"I posted an add on a dating site," I replied.

"You must have had a lot of replies, looking as good as you do, yes?" Kayla said eager to hear more,

"Yes."

"And you did post that you you were trans, yes?" Kayla inquired.

"Well, kind of trans. As I said, I dress as Shaun for work. But I did post that I would be Shauna when with them you could say," I replied. I did not want to reveal that I had posted I was a closet transexual. That I preferred to be dressed this way and needed a man to fulfill my sexual needs.

I already felt I had revealed a lot to two girls I barely knew.

Was it the alcohol?

"I should get Michelle to pick out a boyfriend. That could be hot," Mandi stated.

Michelle. Mitch from work. My interest picked up as it sounded like she was still interacting with him.

"So what is your relationship with Michelle?" I queried.

"I don't know if I should say," Mandi stated coyly.

She paused.

"Well, ok. I d-i-i-i-d make him service you at the party so to speak," Mandi said with a giggle. "I can only tell you a bit though. Let's just say that his wife gets me to be his handler on a very regular basis. Kayla and I sometimes take Michelle with us and get her laid. I ensure she dances with well hung men and picks up a stud to get fucked by. Maybe I will tell you more another time." she said with a twinkle in her eye.

There was a slight pause as I was thinking about what Mandi had said. Michelle was being punished by either Naughty or his wife or both. She painted quite a picture of Michelle's life outside of work, How different was it from mine? And Naughty. What was Mandi's connection to Naughty if anything? I did need to get to know her better and maybe I could find out. Maybe she would-

"Denise is still your girlfriend, yes?" Kayla cut in and changed the subject.

"Yes she definitely is," I said proudly.

"And you are married too? I had thought that she was just your handler," Mandi talked excitedly.

My thoughts drifted momentarily to Emma. My wife. My hot looking, blonde haired wife. With a pretty face and amazing looking, big breasts. She would be getting laid tonight too.

But not by me.

I felt a twang inside as I thought about that.

"Um, Yes, Emma," I answered.

"Good to see you take a boyfriend and go out and have fun as Shauna," Mandi said with a smile. "Enjoy life I always say. Many are bi these days and more and more are into cross dressing etc. So many keep those desires hidden and don't act on them though. They never really live their lives. I am so glad you have allowed yourself not to be limited by society's norms. Denise is so lucky to have you too."

"Have you and your boyfriend had a chance to dance yet?" Kayla asked.

"Well no. We don't want to lose our table," I said feeling a bit bad for leaving Jason alone for so long.

"We usually dance a lot too, but our casual friends have not shown up yet tonight it seems. Maybe we could join you two and we could take turns dancing?" Mandi offered.

"Well," I began and paused.

"We would not mention anything about the party or Michelle or anything like that. He will just see that we know each other and are girlfriends. You are one of the girls now you know," Mandi clarified as she put her hand on my arm.

I thought about the fact that I had to get my boyfriend 'addicted' to me and was kind of failing so far tonight. Just kind of. Some 'dirty dancing' might help.

"Ok, that sounds great," I said with a smile.

We all slid off of our stools. Kayla took both their drinks and Mandi put her arm in mine. Girlfriends. That's what we were. She stated with confidence and we made our way over to Jason. I was amazed that I matched her quick stride in my heels.

"Well, well, well, who are these pretty ladies?" Jason asked with a smile.

Always the gentleman.

"Jason, Kayla. Jason, Mandi," I said by way of introductions. "They are girlfriends of mine," I explained feeling some butterflies in my stomach.

I took a big sip of one of my drinks. I really needed it,

"You sure do keep good looking company," Jason commented.

I took another big sip of my drink.

"You didn't tell us he was this much of a charmer," Kayla said with a giggle.

"Yeah, you have been holding out on us!" Mandi said playfully.

"But remember, he is all mine!" I joined in and instinctively I caressed his muscular shoulders a bit.

"He is quite the hunk," Mandi said with a playful smile.

Jason laughed and took my hand in his. He then leaned over and engaged me in a kiss.

"Yeah, but I'm taken girls. I'm taken," he said reasurringly afterwards.

"Shauna is really lucky to have a manly, muscular man like you to take care of her needs," Kayla stated with a twinkle in her eye.

My needs.

I blushed under my makeup as I imagined Jason taking me from behind with his big black cock. Thrusting in and out of me and rubbing his manly member over my prostrate.

I felt a tingling in my groin.

"No I am the lucky one to have found her. She is truly special," Jason explained and smiled happily at me.

"You two lovebirds should really dance," Mandi said.

"If you'll watch our stuff," Jason said.

Mandi nodded her head.

I polished off my third drink quickly.

Jason looked very pleased as he led me out to the dance floor.

A few people looked at us, but really no more than looked at other hot couples. The song booming out of the club's speakers was a fairly fast one. We faced each other and wiggled quickly to the music. After the song ended another with a similar beat was played and we danced through that one as well. Amazingly I did fine in my heels.

Finally a slow song replaced it.

Jason took the lead and drew me into his arms.

I could feel how muscular his body was.

I could smell his manly scent.

My arms were wrapped around his neck.

He looked into my eyes and kissed me softly.

I felt so feminine and part of me wanted to just melt into his arms.

That sent chills down my spine.

My penis twitched inside its chastity device.

Well more than twitched.

As we danced his large hands drifted down my back.

When they found my ass he pulled me closer and pressed his groin into me.

I shuddered a bit as I felt his big bulge.

A big bulge that would be pressing into my naked backside later. Pleasuring him and I had to admit, probably me as well.

I had to be eager for it.

He wanted me to need him.

I could tell.

I wiggled my body to the music and firmly ground myself against his manhood.

His bulge responded by getting bigger.

My own penis throbbed in its cage.

I pressed myself more against his groin and kept gyrating to the beat as we danced.

He breathed faster even though it was a slow dance.

His kisses became more passionate.

He pressed his tongue into my submissive mouth.

Was it the drink?

Was it the atmosphere?

Or?

I found myself eagerly kissing him back.

Part of me felt so weird inside.

His bulge felt even bigger.

As the slow song ended he pulled back a little and spoke into my ear.

"You almost made me cum babe. I think we should take a break and let the girls dance a little," Jason said still breathing quickly.

Even though my member hadn't been rubbed, I felt so horny too.

He took me by the hand and led me back to our table.

I felt so submissive being led through a hormone laden crowd by my big, black lover.

Two decent looking men were standing at our table, chatting Kayla and Mandi up. As soon as we arrived Mandi said they would like to dance and off the four of them went. We both sat on our stools, close to each other again. I started on my fourth drink when I realized Jason was ordering me more.

Part of me felt good yet weird at having drinks bought for me by a man.

After a bit I placed my hand on his groin again. I ran my red nailed fingers all over his manhood.

Again.

"Mmmm, I like that," Jason said in my ear. "You always seem eager for my cock," he added.

My boyfriend put his arm around me and caressed my side a little.

Soon the girls came back just as our drinks and some that they ordered arrived. As I drank my drinks a few couples stopped by to chat with Kayla and Mandi. People greeted us warmly when the girls introduced us as Shauna and her boyfriend Jason.

I felt butterflies in my stomach each time.

As the girls and their friends chatted me up, it felt oddly good to be so accepted as a woman. Back in my clubbing days I was never very popular. It felt good to feel part of the social scene, even if as a woman and even if only because of who was at my table.