My VideoChat Error Ch 28

Story Info
Shaun(a) dances with and submits to forced BBC BF.
14.2k words
4.63
27.9k
17

Part 28 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has a boyfriend.

She gets all dolled up for him.

Exquisitely done makeup.

Hot lingerie and heels.

He takes her out dancing.

Then he fucks her.

Fills her with his seed.

I have a boyfriend.

I am going out dancing with him.

All dolled up as a woman.

He will take me.

And make me his again.

Am I becoming like my wife?

I felt my penis stir in its cage. I felt so horny inside.

I am being forcibly feminized by Naughty. A real man wouldn't be aroused by those thoughts.

Denise broke my train of thought as she tilted my chin upwards.

"You were being so good and holding your face exactly as I told you to. Then suddenly you looked down. I almost eye lined your forehead!" my girlfriend said in surprise.

"Whatever caused you to do that?" she continued, sounding concerned.

I took a few breaths and caught her looking me straight in the eye.

I took a few more.

"Am I becoming a she-male or well on my way to it?" I finally blurted out.

Denise took her turn hesitating.

"Is that what you want?" she asked sincerely.

"Huh?" I began, more than a bit surprised by that question coming from her.

"You need to be honest with yourself. You can always be honest with me. I will not think any less of you. I love you, whether you are Shaun or Shauna," Denise said with a soft, open look on her face.

"Um, no," I stammered out.

"Do you enjoy wearing lingerie?" Denise asked.

Again I did not see that question coming.

If it had been anyone other than Denise I would have been less open. It did make me squirm a little still.

Denise must have sensed my discomfort and caressed me soothingly.

"I always have enjoyed running my hands over stocking covered legs," I replied skirting her question.

"Mm-hmm," Denise replied.

"Honestly I don't even notice that I am wearing lingerie most of the time anymore. I guess I am getting so used to it," I added as a better reply.

"You do have man-boobs and your bras seem to fit you fairly well," Denise stated matter-of-factly.

I glanced down at my hairless chest and blushed a little. She was right. I had noticed that too.

I nodded a little.

"I like how lacy lingerie look on you," Denise said with a mischievous smile.

I felt a warm tingle inside me at the compliment.

"Part of me does a little, maybe, I think," I finally replied. My honesty with myself and Denise surprised me.

"Do you enjoy wearing a skirt, blouse, wig and heels? Oh, and makeup of course," Denise continued in her disarming way.

"Part of me does feel flattered when I see men eyeing me like I am a hot woman and women looking at me seemingly jealous. I walk a bit taller in my heels then. Oddly enough I feel a bit proud that I can be perceived that way."

I looked down sheepishly.

"Well, I certainly like how you look as Shauna. And you did promise me a girls' day out. Don't you forget it," Denise said playfully.

I honestly felt complimented that she liked how I looked as Shauna, in a weird sort of way.

"And I might add, there is nothing wrong with enjoying cross dressing once in awhile or very often. I wish more men would give in to that feeling and allow themselves to try it," Denise added.

Could part of me actually enjoy being Shauna on a girls' day out for Denise?

But, I also still felt more than embarrassed at being feminized. Forcibly feminized by Naughty. A real man did not wear those things. Denise seems cool with it but-

"Now be really honest. Does your boyfriend give you an orgasm?" Denise suddenly asked bluntly.

My breathing picked up.

My heart beat faster.

"Does he get you off with that big black cock of his?"

Images of his big, black, musky smelling cock sprung into my mind.

My penis began to swell.

"When he stuffs it into your ass, then holds onto your hips and thrusts it in and out for his pleasure?"

I could feel Jason's hands on my hips as he stretched me open. As he fucked my ass.

I wanted to say no, but part of me-

"What would I find if I pulled your panties down. Right now," Denise asked huskily.

"Um, um," I began to say as I blushed under my makeup.

My member swelled some more.

"I think we need to find out. You need to be honest with yourself. You will feel less guilty if you do," Denise said as she reached for my panties.

She hesitated and looked up into my face for permission.

For some reason I nodded slightly. Perhaps it was easier than openly admitting it.

She then pulled them down to mid-thigh as I wiggled my ass on the chair to help her.

"That definitely is not a soft penis buster," Denise said playfully.

I blushed under my makeup again and felt so feminine inside.

Denise stood up leaving my panties where they were. She hesitated again for a moment, then a wicked smile crossed her face.

She licked her lips seductively.

She began unbuttoning her blouse.

Slowly.

Button by button.

My girlfriend looked me in the eye and bit her lip like a submissive doe before letting her blouse slip off her shoulders.

I was taken aback at the swing of events. First we were talking about me in lingerie and with men now she was revealing her own lacy white bra.

She leaned in towards me, pushing her more than ample cleavage forward.

"Would you like to see these?" my hot girlfriend asked almost rhetorically.

"Uh, huh," I replied.

My penis was swelling even more now.

She reached back and bit her lip again as she slowly unclasped her bra.

My breathing was picking up.

Denise slipped her hands underneath the lacy material and fondled her own nipples while breathing in deeply.

It was so hot seeing my beautiful brunette girlfriend obviously getting aroused while she played with her own nipples beneath her loose bra.

Then she smiled and slipped the bra down her arms revealing her bare bosom.

Her pert breasts with her hardening, pink nipples were amazing, especially with her pretty face looking all hot and bothered.

How did I, an average wage paying guy ever get lucky enough to land a perfect ten for a secretary? There are good looking secretaries out there but she is so much hotter than any I have ever seen. With her looks she could have applied to much higher paying jobs, and she had a great resume to boot, why did she choose-

"I think you like what you see," Denise said with a sparkle in her eye after a quick glance at my throbbing member.

She then slipped her summery, floral skirt off revealing her smooth thighs and pink panties. The hot little number wasted no time and hooked her fingers in them. With a tug and a slight wiggle of her beautiful hips, she slid them off. Her hairy muff was in stark contrast to her naked white skin.

Denise then walked seductively up to me and surprised me again by getting on my lap and rubbing her wet pussy on my chastity cage. The scent of her damp womanhood wafted up and filled my nostrils.

The smell of her pussy was always heavenly to me.

She moaned lightly as she pleasured herself a bit on my chastity cage.

I was straining in that cage to say the least.

She pressed her hard nipples into me and planted several wet kisses on my lips then gave me her tongue. I readily reciprocated.

"Wouldn't it be fun if we could free your manhood and I could ride your penis right here, right now?" my girlfriend whispered seductively in my ear.

"Uh, huh," I managed to reply feeling so horny.

She kissed me again, then got up off me and pulled my panties down a bit more.

She grinned like the Cheshire Cat when she saw how hard I was in my cage.

"I see a woman like me still has an effect your manhood," Denise said proudly.

My manhood.

Yes My Manhood.

I was a stiff as I could get in this chastity device.

"Oh yeah, I'm so glad that you're my girlfriend. That's the one great thing to have come out of all of this," I said wanting more.

"I think you can stop worrying about how you feel about your man, whether you like being womanly around him, sucking his manly cock or being mounted by him or whatever. And whether you like cross dressing or not. Maybe try thinking of it as cosplay fun and nothing more if it still weighs on you," Denise stated confidently.

Fun.

Part of me felt that would take take the pressure off.

Part of me needed to resist seeing this as fun.

"You definitely are turned on by a woman and more importantly by me. That tells you what you were looking to find out." Denise added.

Who wouldn't be excited by her, Denise was a ten. A true ten. She could even give an unconscious man a hard on! Her words were encouraging and I was glad I was so turned on.

Denise had helped me answer my own question.

But part of me still was concerned. Part of me felt-

"Sometime that cage will be off and you will be able to show me just how much. You will get to take me and fill me with your seed, I am sure," my hot girlfriend said convincingly with a warm smile.

"I so want you. You have to believe it," she added erotically.

My penis still filled my cage. It yearned to be inside Denise's pussy. A womanhood I knew very intimately from all the times I explored her with my tongue.

Just not with my penis.

"Now make the best of things and allow yourself to enjoy what you can. Remember to see the glass as half full rather than as completely empty. Naughty is still blackmailing you. He/she has forced you into being Shauna and into taking a boyfriend and pleasuring him sexually as a woman. You can't change that right now so you can either just be frustrated all the time or find some enjoyment along the way. This won't go on forever," Denise stated firmly.

It wasn't the first time she had told me that.

"Now lets get you made up for your big evening." Denise added before pulling my panties back up, donning an errant T-shirt and her light, floral skirt.

As she was close to finishing my makeup she perked up a little.

"You know, you never did tell me about your temp secretary," Denise queried.

"Well she's a 21 year old blonde named Denise I mean Danielle and-" I began.

Denise stopped doing my make up.

She put her hands on her hips, tilted her head towards me and raised her eyebrows.

"So I'm being replaced by a blonde vixen. I'm sure she is pretty and has big boobs too," Denise said sounding jealous.

"Well, um, you could say- "

"So she is a young, voluptuous, blonde vixen just looking to get her paws on a stud like you," Denise repeated more certain now but sounding no less jealous.

"No not at all, well yes, she was good looking. But more importantly she was good, she knew when to bring me coffee and perk me up and-"

"Uh huh. I'm sure she perked you up," Denise retorted snidely.

"No, no, not that way," I replied.

I had tried not to fumble as I was trying to explain that Danielle had been a good replacement. As a secretary, and nothing more.

"I'm sure she was good to you," Denise added playing on my words but still sounding jealous.

"No, not that way I said. She was good, did not interrupt my phone calls, instead slipping me files and mouthing-" I tried to explain but felt a bit flustered by my quick talking secretary and girlfriend.

"I'm sure she slipped you something while 'mouthing' you," Denise said sarcastically.

"Hey now, you're the only secretary I do that with," I replied defensively and not wanting to jumble my thoughts up further.

"Are you sure now," my hot brunette girlfriend said climbing back on my lap. I could feel her naked, wet pussy as it brushed past my left leg. She planted it right back on top of my panty clad chastity tube.

She looked so hot sitting on my lap, her bra-less nipples pressing through her flimsy T-shirt and her skirt covering up our groins.

She began to grind herself on my cage again and moaned lightly a few times.

That turned me on so much.

I sooo wanted her to be able to properly ride my penis.

"Yes, yes! you have to believe me, you're the only secretary for me!" I proclaimed, trying to convince her.

She smiled mischievously as she took my head in her hands and pressed her lips to mine. She then slipped me her tongue. Just as I was enjoying wrestling with hers, she pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"She slipped it in like that didn't she?" she suggested with more than a strong hint of playfulness.

"No, no-"

"I'm just messing with you dear," Denise giggled then went back to kissing me passionately. Her hips still gyrated lightly.

I figured as much but still she always gets me a little on edge as she can be very convincing as a jilted, jealous lover. It was a relief to be kissing her instead of being grilled by her.

I also felt glad inside. Denise was getting over what happened with her boyfriend. And Nick. She was truly seeming more like the Denise I knew.

Her mood had started to turn earlier when Miranda called and told her all was taken care of with her ex-boyfriend and his friends. She even left her big, black bodyguards at Denise's request.

That was good of Miranda.

My penis so wanted out of its cage.

So close to being inside where it belonged.

I was feeling so horny.

My phone pinged.

It was Jason

"Oh crap I'm not ready," I said as we broke our kiss.

Denise jumped off me and prepared to finish my makeup.

She saw me hesitate and dictated to me.

"Be down in a few minutes babe. Running a bit late here," I texted Jason. I cringed as I typed babe, but that's what Denise said to type under the circumstances.

It was odd. I was rarely if ever late for a date.

"Well, why don't I just come up and relax in her living room. That would take the pressure off of you."

My heart leapt into my throat.

How would I explain the two, big, black men, clad in dark suits sitting in her living room. Who has bodyguards in their apartment nowadays?

If ever?

Denise saw my deer caught in the headlights look and took my phone from me.

Her thumbs flew across the small keyboard as she quickly texted something and got an immediate reply.

When she handed it back to me I breathed a sigh of relief.

"No hun, that would ruin the surprise of what I'm wearing. I want the evening to be sooo special. I want you to first see me tonight as I slowly walk from the building towards you," I apparently had texted.

"Ok, I'll wait here, but I'm dying to find out!" came his reply.

"Now don't move," Denise reminded me as she deftly finished my makeup.

She quickly went into her closet and grabbed the outfit Miranda had dropped off this afternoon for me to wear.

"You and I really need to go shopping to get you some hot little outfits," Denise said holding my blouse and skirt against her body as she spun. A short, light pink skirt and a flimsy, low-cut, light pink blouse.

"You are going to look so hot in this little outfit, don't you think?" Denise said giddily as she held up the hanger with the outfit.

Pink.

Again.

"Um, if you say so," I gulped beginning to think about going out in public as Shauna again. And being with a man in public. A man whom I would need to get intimate with and who will want me to be intimate with him.

In public.

It would look so hot.

On Denise.

"But first, your lingerie," she said as she laid the outfit down on the bed.

With a skip to her step she was over to her dresser where she kept some of my lingerie.

"This was sent to go along with the outfit," Denise said as she proffered me some white lacy finery.

I knew I had to hurry so I quickly shed my panties and pulled the opaque white stockings up my clean shaven legs. Atop each was a pretty pink bow. I put on the new lacy, white garter belt, also with a pink bow in the middle, and attached the stockings to it. I slipped the lacy white bra on. It fit just right.

I looked up as Denise was handing me some fresh pink panties to put on over the garter belt.

"I think we soaked your others a bit too much with my juices and your precum dear," Denise said with a giggle,

As soon as I had them on she was handing me my blouse. Once on she opened the stretchy skirt for me to step into.

She stood back and sized me up.

"So hot. But we need to add something I think," Denise surmised.

She grabbed a pink choker, large pink bangle bracelets and my brunette wig. Before I knew it she had shuffled me before her full length mirror.

I was shocked as usual at the hot looking brunette named Shauna who stared back at me.

"This will surely turn Jason on big time," Denise said as she placed her head on my shoulder and looked into the mirror with me.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Denise said as she quickly bounced back to her closet.

"You will need to wear these to complete the look," she said handing me a pair of my pink pumps and my pink purse. As soon as my phone was in it, she grabbed my hand and quickly led me to the door of her apartment.

I instinctively felt nervous as we passed by the bodyguards Miranda had left sitting in the living room as they had not seen me as Shauna yet. They both looked me over and smiled. I was sure they knew I was going out to get laid.

I should really be getting laid in Denise's bed.

As a man.

Not going out to pleasure one.

As soon as my pumps were on my feet, Denise kissed me on my lips.

"Remember to allow yourself to enjoy this," she whispered in my ear before she opened the door for me.

Soon I had made my way to the entrance of the apartment building. Several residents had passed me by. All of them looked me up and down.

And smiled.

The top of my stockings were below my skirt so the pink bows on them were fully on display.

That made me feel overly feminine.

I was beginning to feel a bit nervous going out in public as Shauna again.

I took a deep breath, opened the door and stepped out of the apartment building.

The still warm evening air caressed my stocking covered legs.

I looked up and saw a muscular black man leaning on a red mustang by the curb at the end of the walkway.

He was clad in a pair of dark dress slacks, a light blue button shirt and a dark blue blazer.

My boyfriend Jason smiled as he saw me.

My forced boyfriend, but my boyfriend nonetheless.

I knew that some of the men out around the street were likely ogling me as usual. I focused on Jason and strode quickly to meet him.

"My aren't you deliciously hot tonight Shauna. I'm gonna have to fend them off if I want a nightcap!" Jason said with an approving smile.

He then drew me in and proudly engaged me in a kiss in plain view of any who cared to look.

I felt nervous about that but as usual I returned the tongue he gave me. It still felt weird to kiss a man, but oddly less so.

Before I knew it we were speeding away across town. He was apparently taking me to the current hot night club. At least among young adults. Definitely not his wife's crowd, or mine.

When we got there we luckily found a stall to park in. He quickly jumped out and opened my door for me as we saw that a line had already formed just to get in. He took me by the hand and we made our way to the end of that already substantial line.

Again I felt so nervous being on public display. Those feelings dissipated as I noticed that people did look at us, but not for long and they went back to their own conversations. Soon others were waiting behind us.

A large black man walked past us. He then stopped and turned around.

"Shauna! It is you!" He exclaimed loudly.

To my shock, it was Mike Brown. The man whom I had knelt before when I worshipped a cock for the first time. The man who bent me over and took my anal virginity. The man who brought my wife to me at the party while I was all dolled up as Shauna and being 'spit roasted'.

I shuddered at the thought of meeting him here.

He took my hand and like a gentleman brought it to his lips and planted a kiss on it.