My VideoChat Error Ch 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason and I danced several fast and slow dances again. Each time we got close, I got a bit wanton with my body and almost made him blow his load.

He led me again back to our table.

Kayla also just got back from a dance herself,

"I need your ass now Shauna. I can't wait for the hotel room," Jason whispered loudly in my ear.

My heart began to beat faster.

We were at a night club.

Where would we have sex?

Jason took my hand and put it back on the bulge in his pants.

He was still quite hard.

He held my hand in his and rubbed my red nailed fingers over his throbbing member.

I felt myself blush a little.

Kayla and Mandi were right here.

"That feels so good. I'm going to see where we can go," Jason whispered in my ear.

"Is there anywhere private in this club where we could go for a few minutes?" Jason queried the girls.

Both Kayla and Mandi perked up at his question.

Mandi put her drink down as a naughty grin came over her face. She leaned over the table so as not to have to shout too loud.

"You two want to do something nasty I guess?" She asked almost rhetorically.

I put my drink to my lips and took a big, un-lady like gulp.

I needed it.

"Yeah, you could say that," Jason replied with a grin.

"Well, let me think. This is a club you know, but there is a place where I have taken a guy or two before," she thought out loud.

"Yeah, a guy or two," Kayla giggled.

She took another sip of her drink. Her eyes sparkled as she looked right into mine.

I returned the smile.

I had to keep Jason happy.

If this would help addict him to me...

I kept lightly caressing the bulge in his pants under the table.

He no longer had his hand on mine.

His manhood seemed so hot, literally so hot.

As she set her drink back down, she leaned in towards us again.

"I can talk to the bartender and see if it could be available to you," Mandi said grinning so mischievously.

"I would be much obliged if you could," Jason said as he smiled in return.

I picked up my drink and took another like big gulp. Big enough to polish it off.

Mandi got up and made her way to the bar. She leaned over and her bartender friend did too. After a moment, he looked our way then turned back to her and nodded his head. He handed her something. She kissed him on the cheek and made her way back to us.

When she got to the table, she held out a key and dangled it in front of us.

"This is the key to the staff room. People use it before work and and when on break. No one gets a break at this time of the night. The bar is too busy. If you are quick, none of the staff will come in. There is a staff bathroom in there so I would not take too long. Should I show you the way?"

My heart leapt into my throat.

A staff room.

One with the staff bathroom attached.

What if someone came in?

I felt so flustered.

I hoped that Jason would say that it was too risky.

Too risky.

"Yes, please do," Jason replied.

He got up and took me by the hand.

I gulped.

We were going to do this.

I was glad I had a lot of drinks in me.

That helped me get up out of my seat and go with Jason.

Still, I was a bundle of nerves.

Mandi led us through the crowd to the hallway with the bathrooms. She stopped by a door across from them. Just then a couple of giggly girls with short skirts and long legs came out of the women's. They looked at Jason and flashed him their smiles as they walked by.

Mandi looked both ways.

She put the key in the lock and opened the door.

"See you back at the table in a few minutes," she said with a smile.

"I like the balls on your man," Mandi whispered in my ear as I followed Jason in.

It was a small, dimly lit room. On one side there was a bank of lockers with a few more on an adjacent wall. On the opposite wall there were two booths and a closed door. Presumably to the bathroom. In the middle there was table with 4 stools around it.

"Let's use the table," Jason said as he pulled me over to the central table.

I turned to drop to my knees in front of him but he stopped me.

"No time babe, I am hard already," Jason stated as he pulled me back up.

"I'm gonna make love to you later. I will give you a powerful release at the motel. Right now I just need to fuck your ass. Your tight little ass. Its all I can think about," Jason said as he turned me around and indicated to lean over the table.

My ass instinctively clenched on my butt plug.

Soon I would be clenching on his manly cock instead.

I put my purse on the table as I bent over it.

Jason hiked my pleated pink skirt onto my back.

"I love your tight ass, it feels so good to have my cock in it," Jason said as he rubbed my cheeks.

He then pulled my panties down to my knees.

He tugged at my butt plug and it came out with a pop. He put it on the table beside me.

"Oh, wait one sec. I brought some lube, just in case," I said as I fumbled with my purse.

"Just in case," Jason repeated. "My kind of girl," he added with a little chuckle.

He took the small tube of lube, used some on his cock and rubbed some on my asshole. He then slid a coated finger in to add some there.

He wiped his finger on his pants as I heard him unbuckle and unzip.

"You look so hot like that Shauna, in your stockings, high heels and garter belt, bent over a table with your panties bunched up at your knees. Just like I imagined," Jason cooed as he admired the view before I felt his cock at my open asshole.

I felt so feminine, so submissive, bent over a table all done up as Shauna with my ass puckering in the open air about to be taken by a well hung black man.

Something tingled inside my groin.

Jason sighed as he pressed his thick manhood forward and in.

I gasped in response as his head pushed past my sphincter.

He kept pressing forward until he was fully in.

"Man you're so tight yet you can take so much," Jason exclaimed.

Immediately he began to saw in and out of me.

I moaned at the feeling of his cock in my ass and pressing onto my prostate gland.

"This feels so good Shauna. So good," Jason exhaled as he kept thrusting.

The sounds of the club were mostly muted by the walls.

His grunts, my moans and his balls slapping against me were in stark contrast.

"You turn me on so much with your hot looks," Jason grunted out.

"I love seeing you in a skirt, stockings and heels," he added between breaths.

"You always look so great, all dolled up for me. Such a turn-on," he said huskily.

I moaned and whimpered as he took my ass repeatedly as I was pressed down onto the table.

Part of me was so turned on.

Being ass fucked while all dressed up.

Being fucked while at a night club.

As a hot looking woman, bent over a table, in stockings and heels.

My penis was straining in its cage.

His breathing picked up as he thrust faster.

I was gripping the table.

He was frantically fucking me.

He really seemed to need to fuck my ass.

"I can't take it, this is so fucking good," my big black lover groaned out.

He thrust into me again and again then pressed himself as deep as he could.

My ass felt so full.

"Uhhhhnnnn, uhhhhhnnnn," He exclaimed more quietly than usual as his cock spurted again and again into my stuffed ass.

"That was so hot," a woman's voice said.

I gasped.

We both turned to see our waitress leaning on the door frame of the open staff bathroom.

She grinned like a kid with a handful of candy.

"Shauna, is it? You should check to see if anyone is in the bathroom before you start next time," she said. Her eyes just sparkled.

"I'm sorry" I began to say before she waved me off.

"No reason to be sorry. You're a friend of Kayla and Mandi," she replied.

We both remained as we were. Me still half bent over the table and Jason with his still semi hard cock buried in my ass.

"You should freshen up in here before going back out. Your hunk of a man probably filled you up good," she said motioning to the bathroom. She then walked towards the door to go back to the club.

As soon as she was out we both heaved a sigh in relief.

"That was awkward," I said as Jason took his cock out of my ass.

Cum began to leak out of my now open asshole.

"Heh. That made this even hotter," Jason replied as I grabbed a napkin from the table and held it to my 'womanhood'

I made my way to the bathroom. Jason brought my purse and my butt plug and closed the door behind me.

I had just been fucked at a club.

I felt butterflies and a knot in my stomach at the same time.

I also did feel so fucked.

Even though it had been much quicker than when he took me last Friday at the motel, I still felt well fucked.

Part of me felt cheated.

I had not orgasmed.

Not yet.

A chill went down my spine as well at that thought.

I cleaned up, inserted my re-lubed butt plug, touched up my makeup and we left the staff room.

Just as we did a couple of guys went by and gave us a look.

I looked down sheepishly as Jason proudly held my hand in his.

I felt so utterly feminine and submissive in that moment.

I wondered if they realized I had just been fucked and had some of his cum in my ass.

Jason led me back to our table.

Kayla and Mandi both smiled knowingly as we reclaimed our seats.

"We hear you guys had a hot time," Kayla said.

I did not want to look at her but something inside me had to.

Her eyes sparkled as she swirled her drink a bit and took a sip.

"I think my girlfriend just got lucky," Mandi giggled.

I blushed so much.

Soon both of them were back on the dance floor.

I was beginning to feel less nervous. Another drink helped.

Jason paid the waitress for another round of drinks for us, well me, and gave her a decent tip. Her eyes had that knowing look when they caught my gaze.

Soon the girls were back and downing more drinks.

"Hey guys," a familiar voice said.

I turned a bit on my seat to see Mike Brown standing beside me.

Both girls greeted Mike and I could tell that they seemed to know him quite well.

"Do you mind if I have a dance or two with this hot little number?" Mike asked Jason.

Jason nodded in affirmation.

"May I?" Mike asked as he held his hand out to me.

My stomach twisted a little bit. I was going to dance with Mike Brown. A man whose cock I had sucked off several times. The 'client' whom Naughty had given me to start my training.

I could have declined, but Naughty would not have liked that.

I found myself smiling back and placing my hand in his.

Soon we were on the dance floor moving to the beat of a decent fast song.

When it ended a slow song came on and we continued dancing. I was relieved when Mike did not pull me in tight, but maintained a respectful distance between our groins.

"You have a good looking, manly lover," Mike said into my ear.

"Uh, huh," I replied feeling sheepish talking about this subject with him.

"I am happy for the both of you," he said after a bit. "You must realize by now that you are a natural at pleasing a man," he added.

The butterflies I felt turned into a knot in my stomach.

My penis was growing in its confinement.

Again.

I am a natural at pleasing a man? Hearing that made me feel so submissive. I began to get lost in thought as I tried to process what he just said.

"You look so good as Shauna. You really do. Most would not look this good all dolled up," Mike stated.

I felt complimented again, but my stomach twisted a little nonetheless.

"If you were not with a man already, I would take you back to my place and ravage you all night. You are such a turn on. This has really worked out for you," he said.

Images of Mike taking me on a bed again and again and again with his big, black cock sprung into my mind.

Part of me felt so nervous.

My penis had filled my cage.

I felt ashamed knowing what caused that.

When the song ended, Mike escorted me back to my table.

"You should come here more often. You two look like you are enjoying yourselves," Mike said loudly to both Jason and I.

"Yes, it is a good club," Jason replied.

"Dance Mandi?" Mike suggested.

"I thought you would never ask!" Mandi replied.

She flashed him a smile and they headed off to the dance floor.

"It's so cool that you know Mike Brown too. What a small world. He's such a stud," Kayla stated.

We chatted more with Kayla and Mandi, danced some more and I drank even more. Soon we were saying our goodbyes and before I knew it we were in room 14 of the Morton Motel.

I dropped to my knees before my man. He placed his hands on his hips as I unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down.

"I had a great time tonight Shauna," Jason said.

"I did too," I managed to say coherently even though I was more than a bit drunk.

His manhood sprung to life when I freed it from his underwear.

My heart leapt into my throat.

I was going to service his member.

Again.

Even though he already fucked me earlier in the evening, I still felt a twist in my stomach when I was about to play with his big cock.

I also felt so feminine, so submissive, submitting to him and his masculine cock.

My penis was stirring in its confinement.

His musky member was right in front of my face. His cock truly was bigger than mine, even semi-flaccid.

I stroked his hardening member as I looked up into his eyes. They held a satisfied look and he wore a smile on his face.

My own penis was growing in its cage.

I licked the head of his cock.

Then kissed it reverently.

Part of me told me to worship his manly cock.

I shuddered inside but continued stroking and lightly licking his erect manhood.

He moaned his approval.

I then wrapped my lips around the head of his throbbing member and began to lick and suck.

Almost instinctively.

I shuddered at that thought.

Jason gasped.

"You sure know how to turn on a man. Much more than my wife," he said and continued to moan.

Thoughts of my own wife Emma sprung into my mind. She was probably getting laid right now too. Images of her laying spread eagled on a bed, her large breasts free from her lacy bra, her large areolas tipped by engorged nipples. A big, muscular man playing with them while he thrust himself into her.

Her moaning uncontrollably.

And screaming out his name not mine.

I ran my tongue up and down the sides of my lover's manly tool and then sucked on his balls.

"I love how you make love to my cock. You don't just blow and go. You take your time as if you truly treasure it," he moaned out huskily.

That compliment made part of me feel good inside and another part felt a chill down my spine.

I took the head of his thick cock back in my mouth and bobbed up and down on it.

His breathing picked up.

I felt him tensing.

He then stopped me.

"Your oral skills are amazing Shauna, but I need to pleasure your ass as I had promised earlier," my lover explained.

He took my hands and pulled me to my feet. Then he brought his lips to mine and we kissed tenderly.

We both used the bathroom and then shed the rest out our outer clothes. I had removed my butt plug in the bathroom.

Jason had already pulled back the blankets and was laying in the bed. He was stroking his erection.

Only his bedside lamp was still on.

"Come and lay with me," he said motioning me over.

I still felt drunk as I walked in my heels to the bed, then removed them. For some reason I felt a bit giddy. 'Must be the alcohol' I reasoned, as I climbed into the bed, sill wearing my wig and my lingerie. Jason turned me on my side and lubed up my puckering asshole.

"I'm going to slowly make love to you. I'm going to pleasure your ass," my boyfriend said as he pulled me into a spooning position.

He placed his hard cock at the entrance to my well lubed hole and began to press it in.

My heart leapt into my throat again. I actually felt more butterflies in my stomach than the usual knot.

My ass was going to be made love to.

My ass was going to be pleasured.

I reluctantly accepted it.

I would cum on his cock.

Jason eased his cock into my ass and slowly stroked in and out.

Each time he went a bit deeper until he was balls deep in my ass.

I moaned uncontrollably.

I had not even tried to stifle it.

Must be the alcohol I convinced myself.

My lover continued slowly fucking my ass.

His big, hard cock kept stroking past my prostrate gland.

I could not deny that that felt good.

The entrance to my ass tingled with each stroke too.

I realized that I was gasping and moaning continuously.

I felt so horny.

Part of me needed this.

He began to kiss and nibble at my neck.

That felt so odd, but not bad.

He whispered sweet nothings to me.

Precum and prostrate fluid leaked out of my hardened but trapped penis.

I realized I was grinding my ass back a little to meet his thrusts.

It would look good for Naughty's cameras I reasoned and kept at it.

I kept moving and moaning as he slowly made love to my ass and I pleasured his cock.

After awhile, I felt the buildup in my ass and my groin.

I was going to orgasm.

Then it overcame me.

I could not deny that it felt good.

Really good.

But my mind was fighting this feeling. A man should not get pleasured by another man.

Still, I gasped and moaned louder than I wanted to.

He could tell I was very aroused and picked up the pace a bit.

My anal orgasm felt great.

It went on seemingly forever.

Jason began to really grunt and suddenly he stiffened and flooded my ass with his cum as he cried out.

Finally he went still.

His still hard cock in my ass.

I felt a post orgasmic release.

He kept lightly kissing my neck as he held me in his arms.

I must have drifted off as I woke up and the room was dark.

Jason's cock had slipped out of me and some of his juices, well a fair bit, had leaked out of me and lightly soaked the bedsheets.

He had rolled over at some point and was sleeping peacefully.

I got up, went to the bathroom. I cleaned up and brushed my teeth. I took 2 Tylenol for the headache I was feeling.

As I sat on the toilet to empty my bowels, the events of the night replayed in my mind. It had felt odd to meet Mike Brown and Mandi here. Part of me felt excited that Mandi may be the key to unravelling Naughty. My still foggy brain could not see how to get there, but I figured I could think on that later.

Even thought it felt odd, it also felt comforting to part of me to be accepted by the girls as a girl. Part of me still found being Shauna, a woman, even just part time, hard to accept.

The sex with Jason had been hot and intense at the bar, yet somehow romantic, if I could admit that, and even harder to admit, enjoyable perhaps here at the motel.

I decided to lay down to ponder things more before getting undressed. The conflict within me still ebbed and flowed.

It was hard to focus it seemed. I was so tired.

In fact I was too tired.

I drifted off to sleep again.

I dreamed a lot.

A lot about men wanting me for sexual pleasures.

I tried to get out of it or away from them but part of me felt like submitting.

That's all I remembered from each dream.

As I was awakening I found myself cuddled in Jason's arms

His big masculine arms

As I lay there slowly coming to, part of me felt safe and protected.

It felt odd because usually I was the one holding my partner in my arms not the person being held.

Part of me wanted to snuggle back and enjoy the feeling of being cuddled.

So I did.

As I pressed back a little he kind of wrapped his arms tighter around me and said something incoherent as you do when you're perhaps partly awake first thing in the morning.

He felt so big and muscular against my back, without even flexing his muscles.