My VideoChat Error Ch 32

Story Info
Michelle's forced feminization is revealing to Shaun(a).
9.5k words
4.63
43.9k
28

Part 32 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly snapped to when Denise tugged on my hand and I almost stumbled in my heels.

Monday.

7 pm

Denise and I had just arrived at the club that Mandi and Kayla regularly frequent. We were invited for a girls' night out with them.

As usual, Denise drove and as fate would have it, she had to park a couple of rows away from the door. While we were walking to the entrance we overheard two other girls giggle excitedly that this was ladies' night and that they were hoping to be one of the first hundred ladies in.

Apparently they thought it was worth their while.

That was enough for my Denise!

I had only half heard them and then Denise.

I had been pondering matters and taking calculated steps in my heels when Denise suddenly and unilaterally decided we were now getting a move on.

My dark blue bangle bracelets clattered as I maintained my grip on my white purse.

"Come on slowpoke! Not sure what the reward is, but lets see if we can make it too!" Denise exclaimed.

We went as fast as I could in my heels. When we got to the door, the bouncer put a pink wristband on each of us. We made it. He said we would get reduced cost drinks until 11 pm. Not as good as I had hoped for my first ladies' night, but appreciated nonetheless.

I actually felt a twinge of excitement at being a 'woman' and getting cheap drinks as a result.

Great, I thought sarcastically to myself.

A shiver ran down my spine.

Still, I felt as though I had won something. Not s happy as Denise, but still...

Our eyes adjusted as we entered the club. It was fairly dark inside as was usual for this sort of establishment. There were a lot of people here already. Especially for a Monday night. We slowly made our way in.

Hand in hand.

I noticed a lot of people seemed to look at us. Men and women seemed to be interested in checking us out. Checking us out then returning to their friends. For the most part.

I still was not used to being noticed by the cool people. At least not as Shaun. All dolled up Shauna, a hot brunette, wearing blue heels, white stockings, a light blue skirt, a white blouse, and adorned with blue bangle bracelets, blue eye shadow, glossy red lips and light red blush, I apparently was more ogle worthy.

Oh and I was being led in, by the hand of my severely hot brunette girlfriend, Denise. She was similarly clad but with a navy blue skirt and black stockings. I would like to say that she was the one they were all looking at except that several men smiled when they made eye contact with me.

That both flattered me and sent more shivers down my spine.

And made my penis stir in it's cage.

And my butt clench on its 'cock' plug.

The half replica of my wife's lover's cock.

Similar in thickness to my boyfriend's big black cock. My forced boyfriend.

My butt plug since Saturday when my wife Emma gave it to me to wear.

Was it really from Emma or from Naughty? It has been weighing on me. Er in me.

When I brought it to Miranda's attention on Sunday, she had not realized that I still was wearing it, if she even knew I had it rather than my usual vibrating one. My mentioning that it was a replica of Jacques' cock did not seem like a revelation to her. In fact she smiled mischievously and told me that I could enjoy what Emma had been getting. Heck she even added 'Its not the first time that you've had a cock in your ass. You'll survive.'

Could this plug help me to determine if Emma was Naughty or?

Part of me missed having my vibrating plug in my ass.

Part of me shuddered at that thought.

Instinctively I clenched again.

Part of me wished I would stop doing that.

Sadly, it felt kind of good.

No.

I could not think that way.

Part of me felt submissive each time too.

Part of me felt like I was submitting to Jacque's cock.

But was I given it so that I could 'enjoy what Emma had been getting,' as Miranda had playfully suggested? Was it to remind me what it felt to be penetrated by a thick, 'real' cock? To know what Emma felt each time?

Was that in part why I had to have a well hung boyfriend?

Or was I reading too much into the fact that it was a replica of my wife's lover's cock in my ass and too much into Miranda's offhand comments?

Denise tugged on my hand.

Apparently I had stopped walking.

Denise was still searching for the girls. Kayla and Mandi had said they would be here. We were supposed to meet them. Mitch, er Michelle was expected to be with them.

Depending on what his wife wanted for him.

We worked our way into the lightly dense crowd. I was amazed at how well done up the other women were for a Monday night. I felt less conspicuous.

Then we saw them. Or rather they saw us. Mandi, a dark haired brunette with a twinge of red, waved enthusiastically until Denise signalled that she saw her. Mandi, Kayla and Michelle sat on raised stools around a sizeable circular bar table. The other two stools were offered to us.

"I don't believe you two have met yet. Kayla this is Denise, Denise Kayla," Mandi said and the girls said their hellos. Kayla, a classy looking girl with long, straight blonde hair was in stark contrast to my Denise with her shoulder length, dark hair.

Both were hot looking women though.

"Hello Michelle," I said with a smile. I was happy to see how Mitch had been feminized. Kinda odd since that had also been done to me. But kinda cathartic after how he had treated Denise and I several weeks ago.

I felt mixed about it but oddly good inside.

"Hi," Michelle said meekly as she looked up from her very girly drink.

Like the rest of us, she was dressed for a night out on the town as a woman. She had pink heels, white stockings, a pink skirt and a white blouse. However her frilly skirt was shorter. Short enough that you could easily see the clasps of her garters atop her stockings. And she had pink bows atop her opaque white stockings. Her blouse went to her neck and had a frilly, puffiness on her shoulders. Pink was definitely the theme of her look, as large pink bangle bracelets and pink nails adorned her arms and hands. In addition she wore a pink choker and pink loop earrings. Even her lips and blush were pink. Today she wore an auburn wig, which looked natural on her complete with a wide pink bow and a ponytail.

Even though she looked passable she stood out as different from the rest of us with all her pink frilliness. That and the lack of a smile on her face.

For sure he caught everyone's eye dressed as he was, and they saw him as a woman.

I could not help but grin upon seeing her and knowing how much it must have been killing Mitch inside. At least the Mitch that I knew. The arrogant, testosterone laden, thought he was a gift to women, Mitch.

I remembered how he had fucked my Denise in front of me in my own office. Fucked her pussy and then her ass. I recalled how smugly he called me a 'Panty assed faggot' and declared 'You must like dick or you would not be dressed like a bitch in heat.' How he forced me to clean his cock after he had pumped his jism into Denise's ass.

Now he was the 'Panty assed faggot' as he saw it and he was taking real men's cocks.

In his ass.

And his mouth.

I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Mandi immediately waved our waitress over and an order for more drinks for them and some for us went in. Then she slipped into small talk for a few minutes with Denise, Kayla and I as if we had been friends for a long time. It felt odd but good to be accepted as one of the girls.

Just after the waitress arrived with our drinks an average looking dark haired guy, about 5' 9" or so in height stopped by our table.

"Would any of you fine ladies like to dance this evening?" he queried with a smile on his face and a bit of a swagger in his voice.

Mandi smiled back at him then looked over at Michelle who was fidgeting under the table.

"I think my shy friend, Michelle over here would be interested in several dances with you. Wouldn't you Michelle?"

The man smiled broadly as he sized Michelle up. Not the prettiest woman at the table but one willing to dance with him and perhaps more, his gaze seemed to reveal.

"I, uh," Michelle began.

Mandi looked at her phone and tapped it a few times as if replying to a text.

Michelle gasped and sat straight up.

And smiled.

"Yes, yes I would love to dance," she said in her best girly voice. "Sorry, I had been lost in thought," she added as she slid off her stool and let him take her by the hand.

"My name is John," I overhead the fellow say as they made their way to the dance floor.

Mandi smiled broadly as she watched the pair disappear into the crowd. We all seemed to be interested in Michelle as the conversation stopped and all looked for her on the floor.

"There she is," Kayla said after a few moments. Mandi looked that way and nodded.

Both went back to nursing their drinks and resuming the conversation. I noticed that Kayla did keep a fairly close eye on Michelle as she glanced her way several times. Then she touched Mandi's arm and tilted her head towards the dance floor.

A grin spread across Mandi's lips and she picked up her phone again. She was going to text someone, maybe Michelle's wife?

Maybe not, she only typed a little bit then returned to our conversation.

"We never did get the matching lingerie yesterday Shauna," Denise said with a bit of a sigh.

"That would have been so hot!" Kayla piped in with a big smile.

"We will Denise, I know it's important to you," I found myself saying as I placed my hand on Denise's left hand. Feeling her rings surprised me a little, since it was a weeknight, then I cupped her hand in mine.

"Yes it is my dear, but I hope it won't be as hard to get you out for another girls' shopping trip," Denise said sounding a bit down.

My heart began to race a bit. I had spent so much time lately done up as Shauna. Friday night in lacy lingerie with my hung black boyfriend. Saturday night while I watched Emma and Jacques have sex and dominate his wife Teri. And most of Sunday too. Heck, all of Sunday. Before and after our girls' day out shopping trip. And now tonight. Perhaps I should have insisted I needed some time as Shaun tonight. Perhaps —

"We will be having a sale next weekend," Mandi chimed in. "On bra and panty sets as it turns out," she added.

Inwardly I sighed.

I realized I needed to keep Denise happy. Correction. Wanted to make Denise happy. She had been only positive thing in my life recently.

"I could even find you an additional discount for buying multiples," Mandi added a bit coyly.

I turned to look at Denise. She looked hesitantly excited at Mandi's news.

"Next weekend sounds like a fine time for us to go out shopping as two girls," I found myself saying.

My penis began to fill its cage as images of going out shopping as a girl with Denise again began to flood my mind.

My butt clenched on its cock plug instinctively.

Again.

I did not want to admit it but that felt slightly good.

And made me feel submissive again.

My girlfriend's eyes sparkled with renewed enthusiasm, she took my face in her hands and gave me a warm and sensual kiss on the lips.

A big part of me felt as excited as usual to be kissed by my hot looking girl.

But part of me felt odd. Was it because others would see us as two lesbians? Me a guy dolled up as a girl?

Denise continued kissing me and pressed her tongue into my mouth. Even though I felt more than a bit off kissing her as a lover in public while being Shauna, I responded with my own tongue. I felt a bit confused that I would feel this way as I always loved kissing my Denise.

My penis was straining in its cage again.

It had to be from Denise's over-the-top kisses.

Had to be.

Just then I noticed Kayla nodding to the dance floor and Mandi picking up and pecking at her phone again.

I finished my kiss with Denise. She took my hand and held it under the table. She squeezed it several times. I could feel her happiness and excitement.

Why was it so important to do girls' things together? I need to find a way to ask her and —

Again I noticed Kayla nodding to the dance floor.

Again Mandi picked up her phone.

"Are you —"

"Oh, we just —" Kayla began.

"It's ok, Shauna and Denise are in the know," Mandi revealed.

Kayla seemed to sigh a little and sit a bit less tense.

"Sometimes Michelle needs a nudge," Mandi stated holding her phone up a little.

"I don't understand?" Denise replied. I was about to say the same.

"My phone has an app linked to Michelle's chastity device. I can give Michelle a jolt of encouragement as needed," Mandi explained. "Or just to remind her who is in 'charge'," she added with a smile.

"Oh, so that's how her electroshock chastity cage works," Denise acknowledged.

"We saw it on her at the party," Denise added nonchalantly when their eyebrows raised up a little.

"Ah yes," Mandi replied.

A shiver went down my spine. I was told I was good enough not to need one. Powerful incentive to be a good girl.

"That and a remote controlled, silent butt plug," added Mandi. "I use it to help keep her horny. I turn that up as needed when we are out," she said with a naughty smile.

My own butt clenched its plug again.

That gave me a light tingle.

The butt plugs I have had to wear definitely made me more horny. And the vibrating one the most. Instinctively I clenched on the cock plug again as I thought back to my vibrating one. It was as if it were in me now. In me and being turned up a setting.

Part of me felt embarrassed knowing that it was Jacque's cock that was in my ass. That it was his cock I instinctively and regularly clenched my ass on.

Part of me grinned knowing that Michelle was enduring the intense feelings a vibrating one could give you.

Right here.

Right now.

"How often do you take Michelle out like this with you?" I asked now that the ice was broken on that subject.

"A fair bit. In fact I could take her out more if I wanted to I'd imagine. Her wife seems to be less and less interested in training her except when she is at home. She is more interested in running around with some young stud she has found," Mandi replied.

Training.

Another woman talking about training a feminized man.

Like me.

"Who wouldn't!" Kayla stated with a giggle. "Mitch was not much of a catch and so arrogantly chauvinistic when you began handling him! I can't imagine her having put up with him all these years. I know I couldn't have!"

We all giggled.

Just then Michelle returned to the table. Her hair looked a bit mussed, unless I was imagining things. Her lipstick was indeed smeared.

"It looks like my encouragement helped you be a bit more forward or receptive to his advances am I right Michelle?" Mandi asked firmly.

Michelle held her head down as she stood by the table.

"Yes," she replied meekly.

Mandi tapped on her phone.

"Ah!" Michelle stated with a loud gasp.

"You did not answer my question. Were you more forward or more receptive to his advances?" Mandi demanded.

"I kissed him, with tongue, and ground against his manhood," Michelle stated.

"Good girl. Now you need to freshen up your lipstick." Mandi commanded and handed Michelle her pink purse.

Michelle reached into it and did as she was told.

"You may retake your seat," Mandi said politely yet firmly,

Michelle did as she suggested.

"Michelle," Mandi began. "Tell us about his cock."

Michelle swallowed hard then put her drink down. She was obviously embarrassed. Likely with us there.

There was an awkward silence. Because we were there?

Mandi reached for her phone and looked at Michelle.

"It was big," she stated suddenly and in her girly voice.

"And?" Mandi asked demandingly.

"It grew hard as I rubbed my body against his. He told me that he liked that," Michelle blurted out meekly.

"If he asks you to dance again. You know what to do. Yes?" Mandi asked firmly,

"Yes," Michelle replied. "I will ask him if I can take care of his, um, erection, for him," Michelle stated more quietly and sheepishly,

"I don't think I heard you clearly in this bar," Mandi stated.

Mandi looked even further down if that was possible and cleared her throat.

"I will ask him if he wants me to suck his cock," Michelle stated more loudly.

Kayla smiled broadly.

Mandi cracked a bit of a grin and looked me in the eyes.

She was obviously enjoying this.

"And what will you do if he agrees?" Mandi asked turning back to her charge.

"I will, um, I will swallow all his seed," Michelle said loudly but submissively.

"Like a good slut should?" Mandi asked.

"Yes, I will be a good slut for him," Michelle replied.

Mandi pressed a key on her phone.

Michelle shifted uncomfortably but not like before.

At that moment another young man, a bit better looking young man, stopped by the table. He was a bit taller than John and more confident.

"Michelle, Sean is back!" Mandi exclaimed.

Michelle looked up and broke a smile.

"Hey girls," he said suavely. "Want to dance again Michelle?" He asked with a big smile.

Michelle looked up and forced a happy smile.

"I would love to," she said as she got off her stool.

Soon the pair were on the dance floor.

We all looked out at the crowd and nursed our drinks for a few moments when another man stopped by the table.

Mandi's eyes lit up.

"Aaron!" she exclaimed and stood up to hug him. "How's it going! Its been awhile!"

The salt and pepper blonde haired man hugged her back and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Lets dance!" He declared as she had turned and likely was about to introduce us. Her eyes lit up as he led her away towards the dance floor.

"Well that's a surprise," Kayla stated. "I don't think we have seen him for a few months. Mandi was hoping to get more serious with him and —"

Another man appeared at the table and interrupted her with his smile. He was tall, and fairly good looking.

He glanced at her but turned to me.

"Hello, I am Michael. What is your name?"

"Shauna," I replied in my best girly voice.

"I have been wanting to dance for some time now and hoped that you might be interested."

My penis stirred in its cage again. I felt my butt plug as I clenched on it.

"Well, I —"

"Shauna loves to dance," Denise began.

I looked over at her and noticed a slight mischievous grin on her face.

"And she loves men who are tall, dark and handsome like yourself," she added before I could say anything else.

"I—"

"Well then, lets light up that dance floor Shauna, shall we?" Michael said as he offered me his large hand.

I reached out and let him take my smaller hand in his.

I definitely felt my butt plug as I slipped off of my seat.

Even though I was glad that Mandi could not prod me along with her phone, oddly enough my penis stirred in its cage.

He led me through the crowd and to the dance floor.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mandi and Aaron dancing nearby as the previous song ended.

A slow song began.

Michael smiled as he took the lead and drew me into him. He was a gentleman though and kept a respectful distance. We danced to a couple of quicker ones after that and then I thanked him for the dances.

Just as I arrived back at the table another man stopped by.

"My name is Steve. You are?"

"Denise," my girlfriend replied calmly. "And this is Kayla and Shauna," she added as she referred to us.

"Hello," he said with a friendly smile."

"I would really like to take you out to the dance floor," he said confidently.

"Well I am here with my —"

"She would love to," I stated interrupting her.

Denise turned to me and raised her eyebrows.

I raised mine back.

"Go and have fun Denise," I stated with my head tilted towards her as it was my turn to crack a little smile.