My VideoChat Error Ch 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with a bit of a sigh on her face. Then slid off her stool and accepted the hand that was offered to her.

Yup. I got her back so to speak.

Also, now I had a chance to talk to Kayla. Alone. See what she might know. See what she might share.

"So," I began with a smile and paused to get Kayla's attention.

"Yes," she said as she returned my friendly smile.

"Doesn't escorting Michelle kinda put a cramp in your style?" I asked bluntly.

"Oh. I don't mind actually. Mandi is actually in charge of Michelle, I just, um, help her a bit is all really," Kayla replied and seemed a bit shocked by my question. Just a bit.

"Oh," I stated in reply.

I pondered my next question. I realized that I might not have a lot of time. Mandi could come back at any time.

Or Michelle.

Crap.

Speak of the devil.

Just then Michelle came back. Her head was down a bit, her recent dance partner, Sean, in tow.

"I need the keys to the car," Michelle stated a bit meekly but also sounding a bit horny.

"Hmmm," Kayla said.

Her eyes began to sparkle. She looked into her girly drink as she tilted it swirled the ice cubes around a little bit.

"Whisper Shauna why you need the car keys. If she thinks you need them, you can take them," Kayla said.

Michelle looked a bit mortified. Then she composed herself. The hunk she had been dancing with was waiting behind her, shifting his feet a bit. She pulled him behind her as she approached my side of the table.

"I have to, um, you know, take care of his manly needs," Michelle told me sounding more than a bit embarrassed.

"Eh?" I replied.

"I need to suck his cock," Michelle said with a reluctantly horny sounding voice.

I turned to Kayla.

"So, do you think Michelle needs the keys?" Kayla said with knowing smile.

"Yes, I think she does. She is dying to taste his cum," I said loud enough, kind of hoping that others might overhear. Especially the hunk. Part of me did kind of feel some pity for Mitch. But he was such an asshole to me that I also could not miss the chance to give him a jab back.

"She does love sucking cock. And swallowing," Kayla confirmed with a giggle as she passed the keys to Michelle.

The man must have heard as he grinned suddenly before Michelle led him away.

"She did sound kid of horny," I stated after they left.

"She is getting more so it seems all the time actually," Mandi mentioned. "Well, she does get daily supplements that help keep her horny, amongst other things," she stated. "She also has that vibrating butt plug in her ass. That doesn't hurt either haha," the garrulous woman added.

Supplements? I wonder if...

"So she willingly takes them?" I queried as I quickly regained my poise.

"Haha, no. Her wife has a special protein shake for her," Kayla revealed.

I gasped lightly without thinking. She takes a protein shake too? Was this just a coincidence or?

"Does she take it often?" I asked my interest obviously piqued.

"Every morning," Kayla said as she finished her drink.

Just like I do. Was mine really from Emma or from Naughty? But Emma really seemed sincere when she told me that I needed my nutrients. That I —

"And she wouldn't miss it for the world," Kayla declared. "Between you and me I think there is something addictive in it," she added conspiratorially to me.

Something addictive.

Just then the waitress appeared with more drinks for us.

Kayla reached for her purse but I raised my hand to stop her.

"I've got it," I said as confidently as I could in my girly voice.

"Oh, thanks!" Kayla said happily.

"It's interesting how different you two are. You have accepted and even embraced your feminine side. She has been forced to. But deep down inside she loves it. She has grown to love it," she stated matter of factly.

If only she knew. Obviously Kayla was not in the know about my situation. She must not be with or know Naughty. Or... she does but is too low down the ladder to be told things. If I can determine that she is not actually part of the Naughty crew then perhaps she might divulge more information unwittingly. And no one will be the wiser. I felt a surge of, of hope.

"Oh. How do you know?" I asked trying to sound surprised. I did need to know more about how Michelle has 'grown to love it'.

"She secretly craves cock. I can tell from seeing her in with a man. She feigns reluctance. Especially in front of her wife. She resists it. But when Mandi and I look at videos of her alone with a man, she acts different. Sluttier. Much sluttier. Even if she is alone with me," Kayla explained.

I thought back to my last date with my boyfriend. I tried to recall how I felt when we were fu—

I must have looked more surprised than I thought.

"Don't get me wrong, I mean when she is with a man and I am there that is," Kayla corrected herself.

"Ah, really," I replied hoping to keep the conversation going.

"Yes. She used to resist big time. That got her lots of punishments. Then she gradually resisted less and now is more reluctant than anything. Once she gets in bed with a stud, she gets so slutty for his cock. Her anal orgasms are very powerful . That alone has helped with her training. Has helped her realize who she is, sexually at least. I am sure of it. Mandi says the training will re-wire her sexually so that she only wants cock," Kayla explained with a giggle.

Anal orgasms. Powerful anal orgasms. Training. Re-wiring her to be turned on by cock.

My heart began to race.

My head began to spin.

I suddenly was back in the staff room with my boyfriend, bent over the table. He was thrusting his big black cock in and out of my ass. My ass clenched on the plug in it. My penis was straining in its cage. Was part of me secretly yearning for—

"Hey girls," Mandi said as she stopped by at the table. She smiled when she saw more drinks had arrived. She took a big enough swig of her previous drink to finish it off but did not take a seat.

"Sorry to have left you guys so long, it's just, its just Aaron," Mandi explained.

"I know, he is quite the studmuffin!" Kayla concurred.

"Yeah, and I want to treat him for finally coming back. I can tell you more later. He's waiting for me by the staff room -"

"Oh! You are getting lucky this early?"

"No, just a quick BJ. I came by to check on Michelle. I have not seen her on the dance floor in a bit, is she -"

"Don't worry, I took care of it for you. She took a guy to the car to blow him. If she does not come back soon she likely is getting laid on that back seat of mine," Kayla said.

Mandi seemed to hesitate.

"Don't worry. I have it all covered. Go and treat him. But you will have to tell me all later!"

"Ok. Thanks. If Aaron had not shown up I would be more focused on the task at hand," Mandi said. She took a big gulp of her new drink and then took off.

"She calls it a task?" I asked hoping to learn more.

"Yeah, now it is. Its kinda cool. She's learning to be a domme. Michelle's wife hooked her up. In fact, Mandi is being trained by a professional dominatrix!" Kayla said excitedly.

"Oh really? A professional dominatrix?" I said seeming kind of surprised.

My head was still swimming but I needed to get my focus back.

"Yes. It's so cool. But she rarely takes on students apparently, and only one at a time she said or I would see if I could get in on it. Mandi isn't even paying for it."

"Oh, that's great for Mandi," I replied.

"Yeah it is. She is called something like Melinda or Mara or—"

"Miranda perhaps?"

"Yes, Miranda that's it! What a good guess! "

"Yeah, lucky I guess!"

Part of me was floored.

Again.

Miranda is a professional dominatrix? That would explain a lot of things. I knew that she was into BDSM and a dominant but a professional dominatrix? I could not reveal that I knew Miranda too.

My penis began to fill its chastity device as I thought about Miranda. As I could smell her pussy juices. Her pungent pussy juices. As I thought about her stroking my penis. With her expertly manicured fingers. Bringing me to the brink of orgasm. As I felt a wave of submission to her come over me.

I had to know more.

"So, she is really being trained by a professional dominatrix and she does not have to pay for it?" I said not hiding my actual sense of surprise, but trying to redirect Kayla's perception of it.

"Yes, I was there when Michelle's wife introduced us to the woman and she told us she was a professional dominatrix," Kayla confirmed.

"Wow" I replied.

How did Miranda fit into everything then? Could she be Naughty? Or was she hired by Naughty? Or?

I stewed on those thoughts for a few minutes while I appeared to just be enjoying my drink and the atmosphere.

"How did Mandi luck into that?" I asked after my mind had settled a bit.

'Well, Michelle's wife didn't really want to be a domme, that's how it all started. She wanted her husband severely punished for all the years he cheated on her. He was such an ass. She may not be the best looking woman or have the biggest boobs, but she seems nice enough and has a great attitude and openness about sex. Apparently they only had sex once every week or two at max, missionary position, not very intimate and not long at that. He admitted to her that he had several affairs over the years, and always with big breasted women. He could have had a lot of fun with his wife but instead hurt her deeply."

"Oh," I replied.

Missionary style sex. Once every couple weeks. No real sexual intimacy and short and to the point.

Sounded familiar.

"So why not leave him then?" I queried.

Was I asking about Michelle's wife or mine?

"I asked her that too. She said if she did, she would get everything. Everything that is except satisfaction. His wife wanted to punish him for the pain and humiliation he had caused her. She also saw it is her turn to 'play' and wanted to make up for lost time. She preferred to spend her time having her own sexual fun rather than taking it to give him what he deserved. To make a long story short, she met Mandi and I and one thing led to another and when she saw how much Mandi enjoyed helping her out she got Mandi involved. So now Michelle is pretty much Mandi's sub, and her wife focuses mostly on her own fun," Kayla explained.

"Ah."

Kayla took a sip of her drink.

"Well who can blame her. He was such a pig. He deserves what is happening to him. And she deserves her fun," Kayla reasoned.

"I'm sure they both do," I commented.

What did I deserve? Did I deserve my situation? Naughty had said that I had hurt them badly and had to pay. Was Emma really Naughty? Was she making me pay for the situation with Rachael? Did she actually think I cheated on her? But then why has she kept repeating that she loves me? This information helped but —

"I talk so much when I get drinking. You never get to say anything! I probably told you too much about Mandi's thing too," giggled the long haired blonde as she took another sip of her girly cocktail.

Kayla really did have the gift of the gab. For that I was glad.

A tired looking Denise arrived back at the table.

"That's enough dancing for now," she declared.

"How was it?" chirped in Kayla gleefully.

"It was fun but he wanted me to get to know him better," Denise said as she took her seat and immediately took my hand in hers.

"I told him I was here with my girlfriend," she said after taking a sip of her drink. "After a few dances and grinding his bulge into me, he suggested we do a threesome. I told him that I was flattered but preferred to feel Shauna's tongue on my clit as she was my girlfriend. He took the hint that we were lesbians only and thanked me for the dances," she explained.

"Smooth," Kayla said.

"Before I could get too far from the dance floor, another would be stud convinced me to dance with him," Denise added.

"Did he try to make moves on you too?" Kayla inquired.

"Kind of. He was better looking than the first, and more classy. He did ask me to have a drink with him. Maybe I should have as he at least seemed interested in my company," Denise said with a bit of a sigh and a twinkle in her eye.

I squeezed her hand a bit and she stuck her tongue out playfully at me.

"Well I did in fact miss you while you were gone," I said feeling a bit of likely misplaced jealousy.

"Really? I couldn't tell," my girlfriend said in mock admonishment. I would have expected a kiss and —"

Another guy stopped by our table. He was tall, blond and fairly muscular.

"Shauna, Denise, this is Randy," Kayla said.

We exchanged greetings and he proceeded to make small talk with us for a short while.

After a short while he asked Denise to dance. She politely declined.

Mandi then whispered something in her ear.

Her eyes popped wide open.

They both giggled.

"Yeah, it'll be fun!" Denise said as she relented.

She slipped off her chair and let him lead her away by the hand.

"What did you tell her?" I queried

"He is one of the best dancers at this club and..." the blonde began.

"And what?" I grilled her a bit.

"Well, he is hung and cums buckets," Kayla added with a mischievous grin.

My heart sank wondering if that was what convinced Denise to dance with him.

My Denise.

"Don't worry, you're her girlfriend. Even if she takes a cock now and then, you two are still a thing. I can see that when she is with you," Kayla said as if to ease my fears. "When you were out dancing earlier we chatted. I know she is into cocks and into you. I could tell that even if she did not come out and say it directly," Kayla added.

Takes a cock now and then.

Into cocks and into me.

Kayla saw me as only a girlfriend to Denise. The acceptance I felt earlier as a 'woman' felt like a double edged sword right now. Even Kayla did not see me as a potential 'cock' for Denise.

They were not dancing too far from us. It was a fast song so they both were wiggling to the music. After a couple more fast songs a slow song cut in. He leaned into her. She nodded her head and put her arms around him as they started to move together to the rhythm of the music.

After awhile it was apparent that he was grinding his groin into her. As well as groping her backside a fair bit.

She did not appear to be resisting his advances.

When the song ended he must have asked her something as he leaned into her again. She then came back to the table. She immediately downed her drink and seemed like she wanted to go.

"So how was he?" Kayla replied.

"He is a great dancer and," Denise replied.

"And what?" Kayla asked all ears placing her hand on Denise's arm.

"He suggested we go back to his place and get to know one another better. A lot better," Denise replied.

"And?" I asked feeling a bit perturbed with her. Feelings of jealousy and uncertainty were swirling within me. Was she the same Denise as I, as I had fallen in -

"Well you see, I have met this person who is really incredible," Denise blurted out.

I looked down.

My heart began to race.

Was I really hearing this? It seemed so out of the blue.

She had met someone?

What was happening?

"Well he is kind. He is nice. He wants to do things to make me happy." Denise explained.

My head felt like it was spinning.

It sounded like a 'Dear John' letter.

And this was happening in front of Kayla?

"I really only have room for one in my heart you know," Denise added and put her left hand on top of mine. The one with her 'wedding rings' on.

The diamonds glistened in the light.

"Oh," was all I could manage to say without being able to hide my disappointment.

"I'm talking about you silly," Denise said realizing I was not getting it.

"Huh?" I blurted out and looked up at her.

"Didn't you notice these rings on my finger? I wore them for you. For you and to let everyone else know that I am taken," Denise said warmly.

'I love you. I really do. I don't want to add any more lovers to my life," my girlfriend said confidently.

I looked into her eyes.

Her beautiful blue eyes.

She seemed so sincere.

Denise then leaned over and began to kiss me. Passionately.

She truly loved me. I should not have had any doubts. Had she not told me that again and again? Why was I thinking otherwise? The alcohol? Or that I was having a hard time truly trusting another person after all that had happened? Images of my own wife with other men sprang into my mind. Of my nearly naked Emma eagerly riding the hard cock of the youthful Jon on our marital bed while moaning in pleasure. Of her telling him how much she needed his cock. Of her taking his seed into her married vagina. Of her legs wrapped tightly around Jacques as he pounded his large cock into her while she moaned like a bitch in heat. Of her letting him fill her womanhood with his seed too.

I focused on the hot brunette whose tongue was tackling mine.

Emotions seemed to swirl strongly within me.

Maybe it was in part the alcohol.

Well maybe more than just part.

I should drink less when I go out.

When we broke our embrace she whispered in my ear that we needed to go soon as she needed my tongue badly.

Ah. That's why she seemed like she wanted to go earlier.

My penis was trying to burst out of its cage.

My ass clenched again on its cock plug.

I needed her too.

Just then I noticed that Mandi was sitting at the table again and Michelle was walking up.

"That was so hot," Kayla declared with a smile. "And so touching!"

Michelle took her seat and reached for her drink.

"Kiss me first Michelle," Mandi said commandingly.

Michelle leaned over to her and I could tell Mandi slipped her her tongue.

"Mmmmm tasty. He must have enjoyed it. You took long enough," Mandi stated.

"Uh, huh. He wanted to kiss for awhile and -" Michelle explained.

"And what?" Mandi asked firmly.

"And," Michelle began sheepishly. "I edged him just like you told me to. To make it the best BJ he has ever had," Michelle said sounding a bit embarrassed.

"Good Job. Still, I will check the car cam later to see how good a job you really did," Mandi stated.

Car cam. Her car has eyes? Does it have ears too? Sounded familiar...

"And he even gave me his phone number," Michelle added and slipped a piece of torn paper over to Mandi.

"Good job indeed," Mandi praised her. "How big was he?"

"I would say at least eight inches and thick," Michelle replied still sounding a bit embarrassed. Likely saying this in front of us.

"Good, he sounds like a real man. I think I will want to see you get fucked by this stud soon. We really should get you laid tonight too. Your ass is likely craving a good fucking," Mandi declared.

Michelle just looked down.

"I want to hear you say it Michelle. Yes in front of all the girls. All the girls. Get used to it."

All the girls? Are we —

"I want to get laid. I need my ass fucked tonight," the auburn haired, pink and white clad woman said submissively, still looking down at the table.

How much of that was real? How much because Michelle had to say that?

Will I ever get to where she seems to be? A chill went down my spine.

My ass clenched again.

My penis was stiff in my own cage.

Well, as stiff as it could get in its cage.

"I too am horny. Really horny," Denise stated.

All heads turned to the hot looking brunette.

"I think I need to take you back to my lair Shauna and have my way with you," Denise said lustfully to me.

Everyone chuckled a bit and Denise led me out of the bar after we said our goodbyes. In the car ride back to her place I told her what I found out much to her delight. I asked her about her conversation with Kayla but she was not very specific about things. Told me that she did not get any sort of golden nuggets like I did.