My VideoChat Error Ch 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to her place she immediately kissed me and dragged me to her bedroom. She was as horny as she had declared.

Even though we were both still all dolled up for going out, Denise pulled me onto her bed and began kissing me.

After a bit we both began to unbutton each other's blouses but she kept pressing her lips to mine and her tongue kept playing with mine. Somehow we both got out of our tops, barely missing a kiss.

"I need you so badly," Denise whispered erotically.

Her chest heaved lightly as I was unsnapping her lacy dark blue bra and we slipped it off of her.

"My 'girls' need your lips," my hot looking brunette panted between our last few kisses.

I homed in on the rising and falling fleshy mounds before me. Her nipples were already sticking out nicely from her puffy areolae. Her normally flawless white skin was flush with excitement.

She pulled my head in to feast on her left breast. The red nailed fingers of her right hand began to tweak her other nipple.

Denise gasped and moaned as I worked over her amazing tits.

I glanced up at her face to see her eyes shut as she lightly bit her lower lip.

"Don't stop," the highly aroused, half naked brunette demanded.

I continued mauling her ample sized breasts.

I kept licking and sucking on her engorged nipples.

With my other hand I reached for her womanhood. I easily hiked her skirt up a bit.

Her panties were soaked.

She moaned in response to my touch as I rubbed her wet mound through the lacy material.

Shortly her moans and breathing were picking up.

It was time.

I moved to go down on her. But she stopped me.

"I need a cock in me," my lover said huskily.

My penis strained in it's cage.

I needed to put it in her.

But she knew that mine was all locked up.

Puzzled I looked up to see her pulling the monster dildo out from under the other pillow on her bed. The one that Naughty had sent to her. The more-than-coke-can thick one that she had to work hard to be able to almost fully take.

She wanted me to use that one on her.

I felt a wince of pain knowing that she did not seem to hesitate to go to it. That she did not even mention that she wished to be able to take my penis inside of her to satisfy her need.

My penis did not exist to her.

Not anymore it seemed.

My member strained even more in its polycarbonate prison.

Maybe it's just that she did not want to make me feel even worse about things.

That must be it.

"I need to feel this thick cock inside me," she declared as she held the realistic looking dildo out to me.

With her other hand she was trying to slide her wet panties off.

We managed to do it and I took the monster cock from her.

It felt so heavy in my hand.

It was so big.

It was so much bigger than my penis.

This was what my Denise wanted.

Not any of her other dildos.

Not the ones closer to my size.

She wanted this much bigger one.

"I need it now!" the horny brunette cried out breaking the train of thought that I had paused into.

I placed it at the entrance to her sopping wet snatch.

She moaned loudly at the contact.

"Give it to me now!" She growled like an animal.

I pressed it into her.

Her vagina easily took the head and several inches more.

I found myself gasping lightly.

I pulled it back and thrust it in again.

It went a little deeper that time.

"Yes, like that," my girlfriend moaned gutturally in response.

I pulled it back and thrust it in again and again.

Each time it went a little further until it bottomed out.

The beast had stretched her but even as lubed as she was, her pussy clung to and was partly pulled with the cock as I drew it back.

She panted and seemed to moan continuously now.

"Fuck me hard with that cock! Fuck me hard!" she demanded.

I pumped it into her faster and harder.

"Fuck does that feel good!" the brunette cried out.

Denise was grasping the blankets beside her with one hand and squeezing her nipples with the other.

She was loving every minute of this.

Denise truly was a woman in fervent heat.

Her breathing picked up even more and she abandoned her nipples to grasp the bed sheets with both of her red nailed hands.

Her body began to writhe in pleasure.

"I need your tongue on my clit! Do it now!" Denise commanded.

I quickly began to lap at her nubbin even as I was thrusting the monster of a cock into her.

Inadvertently my tongue also lapped the cock that was pleasuring her so greatly.

"Uhhhhhnnnn!"

"Uhhhhhnnnn!" Denise moaned out as she shook powerfully in orgasmic bliss.

Eventually, when she began to be still she placed her hands on my head to stop me.

As I raised my head from her mound I could feel her pussy still convulsing on the cock.

"No, leave it in there," Denise said calmly before I could pull it back out one last time.

"Come here babe," she said lovingly as she tugged on me a little.

I got up and nestled in beside her sweaty body.

Her chest still heaved with her heavy breaths.

She kissed me warmly on my lips. Both our lipsticks were smeared.

But it did not matter.

Her kiss was warmer and wetter than ever.

She looked me lovingly in the eyes.

"That was intense. I needed that dear,"

"I-"

"Shhhh, just hold me now. I need your caring embrace," Denise said soothingly.

Mixed emotions swirled within me as I cuddled with my spent girlfriend.

I kissed her on the cheek and soon she drifted off to sleep in my arms.

Suddenly I realized I was sitting beside Denise's bed, still all dolled up as Shauna while a large, muscular man pounded a massive cock into my Denise.

She still had her blue skirt from the night out on.

Her black stocking covered legs wrapped around his lower back.

Both were grunting like animals.

Neither seemed to notice that I was there.

"I love your big, thick, manly cock!" Denise cried out.

The man grunted and fucked my girlfriend even harder.

"Fuck that feels so good!" her lover barked out.

They grunted and groaned some more.

Their bodies seemed to move in unison.

My penis hurt so badly as it was desperately trying to get out of its cage.

I realized that I was sitting on a dildo that was attached to the chair.

It was thick.

It was buried deep inside my ass.

It filled me up completely.

I began to bounce up and down on it.

It felt good.

"I'm ovulating! I need your seed!" Denise cried out suddenly.

I tried to scream no but no words came out of my mouth.

I tried to get off the chair but I kept riding the thick dildo.

The man began to pump harder and —

I awoke with a start.

I was in Denise's room.

She was curled up in my arms.

it was 11:48 on her alarm clock..

I recalled what had happened. I had not wanted to move for fear of waking her. I must have fallen asleep too.

I had been dreaming.

No, it was a nightmare, not a dream.

I did need to get up though. I did need to get home before my wife Emma did. She never said that but I somehow knew that I needed to. Or felt it anyways.

I slowly extricated myself from my girlfriend Denise.

I had expected to find the "cock" still wedged in her. But couldn't tell.

It felt odd to have been pleasuring her not with my penis but with this more manly, fake cock.

Was that why I had that nightmare?

I loved this woman.

I should not have had any doubts earlier. I could not allow any to enter my mind now.

Even though it would wake her, I decided to pull her skirt off and get her under the covers. I could not leave her like this.

To my surprise, the 'cock' was still inside her. At least partly. Her flesh still kind of clung to it but not like before. In moving her, more of it came out. I relented and gently and slowly withdrew it from her womanhood. I stood it on her night stand as I finished taking care of her.

She half woke but slipped back into sleep once the deed was done and with some soothing whispers from me.

I looked over at the cock that had so pleasured my girlfriend. It glistened in the light as it still was wet with her juices.

I took it with me to the bathroom to clean it for her.

It felt so heavy in my hands again.

It looked so realistic.

Realistic for a dildo that is.

The end was shaped like a bulbous head of a cock. The shaft was veiny. Just like a real, manly cock. It was even kind of flesh coloured.

It was strong with her smell. I brought it up to my nose to inhale the scent of Denise's womanhood.

I loved that smell.

And the taste.

Images of her pussy filled my head. Those images were replaced by full fledged memories of eating her beautiful snatch out. I could almost taste it in my —

Suddenly my tongue reached out and licked some of her juices from the dildo.

My breathing picked up.

It felt odd to do that.

I felt the urge to taste her more.

I lapped at the fake cock with my salivating tongue again.

And again.

Soon I found myself licking more and more of more of her juices, wet or semi-dry, off of the cock.

I could not stop myself.

For some reason part of me wanted to know what it would be like to suck on a cock this big. I strained my lips as I opened my mouth wide and took the head of it in. Even though it was not real I knew that I should not get my teeth on it.

Instinctively I licked the underside an sucked on it lightly as it filled my mouth.

I looked into the mirror.

I saw a hot but kind of frazzled looking brunette staring back at me.

A brunette who was sucking on a cock.

I pulled it out of my mouth.

What had gotten into me.

I quickly did my best to rinse the big dildo in her sink and stood it on the counter. I then stared at the girl in the mirror for what seemed like a long time. Odd emotions seemed to swirl inside me. Finally I removed what remained of my makeup and quietly slipped into Denise's room. After changing back into my man clothes I left her place, locking the door behind me.

I must really have been lost in thought as I did not recall the ride home. I was suddenly pulling into my driveway.

Emma was not home.

Not yet.

As per usual on Monday night.

Yoga. Then 'drinks with the girls' and sex with her yoga instructor and lover Jacques.

I applied more oil to the ring of my chastity device and brushed my teeth. I took my butt plug out and cleaned it too.

Just not with my mouth.

I got into my feminine sleepwear — namely a white, feminine slip and camisole set and then I slipped beneath the covers of my bed.

Our marital bed.

The irony hit me.

Both Emma and I had been out.

Both Emma and I had sex in other people's beds.

Well I sorta had sex.

And soon we would sleep with each other.

Rather beside each other.

Thoughts of Michelle and her situation tried to slip into my mind.

I began to drift sort of into dreamland when I heard Emma arrive home.

I pretended again to be asleep on my side.

I listened to Emma as she got undressed, did her toiletries and made her way over to our bed.

This was when she would wake me up.

This was when she would tell me that she needed my tongue.

This was when —

She quietly slipped under the covers.

My wife snuggled up behind me.

She spooned me.

She pressed her big, naked bosom into my back.

One arm slid below me, the other over my side.

After a few moments she took several sniffs of my neck.

My wife likely smelled the girly perfume that Denise had me put on tonight.

Emma then lightly kissed me on the neck and snuggled in even closer to me.

"I love you so much," my wife faintly whispered as I was drifting back into sleep.