All Comments on 'My Virgin Sister'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 786 Comments
DungeonsDragonDungeonsDragon1 day ago

Such a fun story. Really enjoyed the journey.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Awesome it was so visual

RowWithFlowRowWithFlow17 days ago

I really enjoyed every minute reading this story. I especially enjoyed how the author injected humor and playfulness into the personality’s of both Jack and Lisa. Particularly the morning Lisa decided to surprise Jack when he woke up. In doing so, Jack realizes what is happening, looks down at Lisa who’s laughing, "Of course it's hard, Jack. That's why I'm sucking it.”…………….. Classic!

RobHiRobHi25 days ago

I liked it very much!!!

twidxtwidxabout 1 month ago

Best story i've read this month

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot, hot, HOT! 5+ ...Thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, no. Including mom killed this entire story and it wasn’t marked as including anyone other than the brother and sister. I hate when people include others in these relationships

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is the hottest brother and sister story I have ever read, if not the hottest incest story! I wish u would add a second part to this, so sexy!!!

hot4youngstuds9911hot4youngstuds99113 months ago

For all the haters that nit pick the reality details FUCK YOU!!! It's a fantasy story for fucks sake. If you want to read real life stories, go somewhere else and stop being such a buzz kill.

hot4youngstuds9911hot4youngstuds99113 months ago

WOW!!! This might just be the hottest incest story of this site. I loved the slow build up and all the sweet love between the twins. Seducing the mother and including her in fun was just so fucking hot. I only regret that you closed it out so fast at the end. I would have liked to seen more of the threesome and maybe ever the father coming home and finding the three of them going at it hot and heavy and then the mother telling him how it happened and that she knew that he fucked around on her when he off in some far away port of call so he had no grounds to fault her for what she did with her own kids. It was still a great story and I've given you at least a dozen 5 star votes after I reread the story over and over.

Benjamin002073Benjamin0020733 months ago

I would've given you 10 stars for this story. One of the best I've read in ages. If by any chance there would be a next chapter It would be very very appreciated. Thnx in advance

eristemieristemi3 months ago

Hottest story I've read in years! Thank you and congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mmm

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

I have to say, the first part of the story was very hard to take, for 18 year old twins who are close, they spoke like 12. Year olds , and the sister behaved like a 13/14 year old, never even touched a dick, may be in the 1950s ,

I think they would have started to talk and play together by 14 or before. And him sneeking a peek at his sis at 18 sounds retarded.

Any way, after they started fucking it all changed for the better, from there on it was great, and the finale with mum was awesome 🤩

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jack keeps fucking his sister Lisa and impregnates her. Then Jack starts fucking his mom constantly and impregnates her also. Lisa and her mom gave birth to Jack's babies one day after Jack and Lisa graduated from USC. Jack and Lisa get married without their father knowing about it. Jack and Lisa have ten children and Jack and his mom continue to fuck and get pregnant three more times with Jack's babies.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For the one that complained that nobody can cum that often or recover that quickly, how would you know? But regardless, it's called a fantasy, in a fantasy you can make the story however you like.

For the author. Loved the story, very enjoyable, this was my second time of reading it and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Thank you for sharing a great story.

TowmatoeTowmatoe6 months ago

That was a long and worthwhile read. Have you ever felt that someone deeply understands you and accepts you and all of you perversions, and that special someone is your twin sister? It's so hot and wholesome! Thanks again for writing this.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

This story was at first hot but got just too ridiculous to enjoy.

NOBODY, male or female cums that often or recovers that quickly.

And it just went on and on.

I almost voted 1 star but....

2 stars for all that effort.

1976_1976_8 months ago

Wow, I loved every bit of it. Those are things I have always fantasized about. I am 47 and still fantasize about these exact situations. That made this story even better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the progression. ‘Spurt.’ Oops!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic Stories I must of cummed 4 times as long as it was. But it was worth it, & still licking my cum juices from my latex gloves. I cum inside my gloves so I can slurp them Later.👅👅💧💧

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

cucking his own father pretty much ruined an otherwise hot brother/sister story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

one of the best I have ever read, I would like more of the same

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice build up ended kinda fast tho

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My god that was hot. Well done. Fantastic storyline.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

you wrote a fantasy story about a gay man pretending to be straight anyone guy who gets hard from having his asshole licked is gay no question about it there was nothing enjoyable about this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! What a fabulous story. It was such a pleasant surprise when Lisa's intense sexuality was revealed. It made such sense that her mom was the same. What a way to live! Thank you for capturing the intensity of their relationships to one another. Can joyfully wonder what lesbian activities will emerge between Lisa and her Mom; so much room for exploration there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was truly amazing. The visual possubilities are so string its almost like you lived half of it.

Thanks K.S.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Just as "ScottishTexan" has commented on this work (16 months after having read the story), I am returning & commenting (1) year after having read this...

I stand by my original Five**5**Star rating of the story; AND, I must say, it is just keeping such a good read!! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT MOM BEING INVOLVED...I think it is HOT!! She is a good mother, and has had a tough time with a husband who is non-attentive to her needs for all that time and all their marriage...what a 🐖 PIG, I do not appreciate men like him!!

That she has taken up with her kids, in the LA apartment...to funny and good for all of them!!

Too bad there are naysayers here who want to be SSSSOOOO negative...too bad for them, only make themselves look bad.

Just one thing...WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER...more on these three is a MUST!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome what else!!! The detail and description is awesome as well!! Thanks for the excitement you brought me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Besides an awful lot of presumptuousness, faulty logic and inconceivable premise, it's kind of hot in a sexually addictive way. With some of the belabored details, possible pregnancy and the 1 or 2 dimensionality of the father figure and the gratuitously forced matern protraction was never addressed. It shod be edited and made 1/2 to 2/3 as long.

dwardfdwardfabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much. Could not stop reading it. Wish there had been a follow up to it. Five stars and counting…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuckinggreat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jack should have ass fucked Lisa to learn how much tighter her ass is than their mother's. Lisa is insatible for Jack's cock once their mother knows about them fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happens when Jack gets mom and sis pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn that was a good one.

Metalman532Metalman532over 1 year ago

Completely unbelievable but so hot that it doesn't matter. I love how I can see the characters in my mind from just your words. Good job, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. So erotic. Never cum so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't stop reading it, one of the best I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story wishing they were part of my family

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story! Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, loved this story would like a follow up with all 3 of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Well, I know that I read this story about 16 months ago. I only gave it two stars and I feel like that was very generous of me. But I was surprised when browsing through the comments that I had failed to express my thoughts and opinions. If I vote harshly on a story, then I always explain why I hated it. Apparently I failed to do that, so this should correct the oversight.

You had a fantastic brother/sister incest story going from the very beginning. I loved it and was fully prepared to vote 5 stars for it. Right up until you added in the mother. Totally RUINED IT in an instant. You could have had a full count from me. Reading through the comments I find that I'm not alone in this sentiment either. Let that be a lesson for you. 2/5

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Fantastic job Sam! Vivid descriptions and depictions. This one is in my “Favorites”. Would love access to that harness!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Great story! Love to read about him and his sister living happily ever after as man and wife, and both his sister and mom having his babies…

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Great story. Well-written with great pacing

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Very similar to my own, my twin brother and I have been one since we were born. It start long ago, for as long as I can remember. Our parents tried to stop us while we wherevery young, but eventually gave up. They wanted to keep it a sweet for many years, which unknowingly to us, leverage and they finally participated, although it didn’t last for too many years. Still we are very close, but we’ve both married and have kids of our own. Our Mon and Dad are gone now leaving wonderful memories,, but so far there has been any sex between my brother and I for many years. And none between or kids that I know of. In fact this is my first time ever sharing this with outsiders. Beside two of my girlfriends a few years ago.. maybe one days I’ll tell my kids about our young years. … thanks for the story and reviving wonderful memories. I’m happy I accidentally found this site and especially this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your describing words dude🥰🥰🥰

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Who is this family and why couldn't I be a part of it?

Very well thought out and written story. Enjoyed it immensely! Does have great potential for a series. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Plenty of opportunities for further developments. Moms friends, sisters friends, maybe another young guy or two to help Jack keep the ladies satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

enjoyed it...

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12almost 2 years ago

I wish I was Jack, the lucky fellow.

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

As usual, five from me. I might as well have a permanent vote for Samslam. Makes my paltry efforts seem triivial.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About the only thing missing would be the obvious lead up of using that backyard pool as a slow build to casual nudity around the home.... and of course, casual nudity leading to sexual curiosity. The author missed a great opportunity to add several more pages here. Other than that, I'll give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the storie it could almost be true, I am dripping wet from reading it. hope you write more.

SakatoSakatoabout 2 years ago

Eine supergeile Geschichte. Einfach gut aufgebaut, erst zwei dann die Mutter hinzu, top. Wirklich geiles entzücken. Die Geilheit sprang rüber, konnte meinen harten Schwanz genüsslich wichsen und mich an der Story aufgeilen.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

I’m in process of writing my first story been here two weeks will submit for tune up by experiencewriter before publication. At y old age I have several stories to write based on actual events. The one thi brings to mind is when senior year high school and 18 because birthday in October and cut off for first grade at Sacred Heart School was September. I had never seen a woman “down there”. This was 1950’s no Hustler or Play Boy. I drove to my friends house one afternoon when he was at school and his father at work. I was turned on by his mother first starting to “appreciate” her in eighth grade. I went to ask her if she would show me what a woman looks like down there and got more than asked for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The whore mother in the mix was a let down

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Top Shelf Hawtness!

10/10!!!!!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Great story and definitely a 5 star award for this one ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🎁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Second time I reading this and even more amazing!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

**5** stars, for the story...

Author-should have done more research into the human's location-AT THE VERY FRONT OF THE ENTRANCE TO THE VAGINA!! NOT 1 1/2-2 INCHES INSIDE...THIS WA PROBABLY THE BIGGESTISSUE WITH THE STORY!!

Otherthanthat, the whole thing was continuously building toward the next level, brought Mom into the game so well...and she was so appreciative of her son's cock in her pussy and ass!! Brought the whole family together...except poor Dad...he is left out...

Wish there was a follow-up to the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FANTASTIC !

WOW !

The Hot sex just never ends !

What did you say their address was, again ?

….. Well….I tried …

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really HOT, best story I have ever read, wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wished there had been more arse fucking and rimming.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

OMG. how erotic! Great story!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

Damn, he's not submitting anymore. The last sub was 2017.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/12/2022) This just went on my list of favorites. If I could, I would move it to the top of nonseries stories. It was so erotic and fun. Damn, it was brilliant!! Loved the ending. See what happens when you're a wham-bam-thank-you-mam hubby. Maybe wifey will be nice to her sailer and show him a thing or two to keep her happy when she's not visiting with Jack and Lisa. What a great read. This is narrative is series worthy but still great as is. I rated it five stars only because I'm not allowed to rate it fifty stars. Thank you for submitting this gem. You gots real talent.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Oh wow, I'm just dripping the whole way through. Very good and hot, Well written, thanks 😊

FuckDawgFuckDawgover 2 years ago

Great story. Made me cum at work 🤣

Which is awesome, because sometimes my job is pretty boring!

Loved how he finishes in his mother's asshole, while she's eating his sister.

Sorry for the spoiler but you'll just have to read the story, to see how it works out.

Still have to go back and read the middle section.

Short of gangbang non-consent where the women get pleasured against their will, best story I've read on Literotica. Try author gaggedkitty, if you like the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

Very good story, Sir!

You should be published on Amazon Kindle!

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistleover 2 years ago

Makes me wish I had a twin sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great from sydd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

brilliant loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes!!! That's the story I've been searching for!!! This is the true meaning of incest erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story indeed. It deserves a 10, so I voted twice. Things got pretty fast paced once mom got involved though, but the whole time I thought that the brother would initiate sex with mom, then get sister involved. Still very erotic and very much a good story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely red hot debauched and depraved incestuous sexual pleasure for all. I adore cunt and cunnilingus, getting drunk on cunt juice, so that the only I am off head with fuck and cunt lust.

XanalinguistXXanalinguistXover 2 years ago

Great story and fantasy. The harness part kind of killed it, though - I started skipping a lot at that point. Also, the dialogue went straight to hell once they got together with mom. Overall I really liked the story but it has serious flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking unbelievable. The futher it went The more unbelievable it was. I liked the way that it started, I liked the idea of brother and sister having sex, especially the girl giving her brother her virginity, but after that it became, Fucking Unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good jack-off reading.

Fun. 5 stars

Bill

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

Keep it in the family does not work for everyone but a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with other recent commenters, good until mom gets sucked into the mix. Because of that I give the story NO stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an awesome story. My brother and I have been lovers for a very long time. We are now in our late 60s fixin' to retire from the jobs we had all our lives. We moved outside our hometown area to be far away from anybody that might have known us as teenagers. We have lived as husband and wife since we moved to where we live now. Through the six years of school, college, we had to be very careful. Once we moved into our home, the house rule was no clothing once we got home from work. We chose not to have any children, "just in case". We can say that was an excellent idea. I'm gonna tell you one little item. Every night as we watch TV in the evening hours, I would lay my head in his lap and suck his dick while we watch TV. I LOVE suckin' his dick. I LOVE his cum. I LOVE pre-cum even more than that. IF there were a way I could bottle that stuff up and save it, I would. But the savings would be long gone, I'd have it all down the hatch before it could cool. My bother is butt fuckin' me as I'm trying to type this. I think I've hit the backspace button more than any other key on the keyboard. I hope I can find more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m wet as fuck even though it’s so wrong but bf loves me reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, the lucky fuckers. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amazing until mom came in. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story till mom was thrown in the mix. Still 5 stars, I just skip the end;)

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Besides being uber hot...LOVE that you paint both Lisa and Mom having bush...SO many bald pube-less women in most all Lit stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was well written without any glaring grammar errors or typos.

One thing that couldn't stop bothering me, but this seems to be a very common flaw in a lot of these erotic takes, is the utter lack of any mention of or seemingly any awareness of the fact that fucking is how we humans make babies. Little ex-virgin sister is gong to have a big belly after months of fucking her brother without a condom or going on the pill. Even if a pair of high school kids might be stupid enough to not even consider this after weeks or months of unprotected sex, mom certainly should know better and should get her daughter on some form of birth control just as soon as she finds out that she is sexually active. Regardless, or even especially if it is with her brother. And of course poor Dad might be a little upset to come home from his 6 months deployment to find out that he's been made a father and grandfather at the same time by his son impregnating his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Firstly, this is a Very good story. One of the best in the Incest genre Imo. At least it excited me. If i am reading a story for the purpose of being sexually stimulated and it doesn't accomplish that, then i don't see the point. I have read other stories on LIT (at least one by this same author) that i would call beautiful, sexy and Hot because of the writing style. And Visual descriptors are important. I would like to have seen the author here spend just another sentence or 2 for describing when Lisa lost her virginity. Jmo. Obviously Everyone has their own idea of what erotica is Vs. having some aspects of Porn. I think the two are very closely related. Secondly, it is an Absolute joy to read a story (such as this one) that has Minimal typos, grammar errors, etc. To me, Nothing is more frustrating than trying to focus on reading and then having to stop, back up and try to "fill in the blank". This author has not written anything here in 4 years. I don't write but i often wonder Why an author misses an opportunity for additional chapters. This one had potential to add Dad to the mix though it is 15 years old. I hope this author continues to write. 5

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

When I first read this story s few years ago I thought it was just Fantastic. Now, after reading many many of the Literotica stories, I have promoted it to my BEST EVER stories list, as the very best bro-sis on Literotica. Jack's seduction of his twin sister via teaching her to suck his cock was absolutely classic, and then to seduce her into cmplete debauchery was without parallel. And to add to that, getting his sister to seduce their mother and then to help him completely do her too was simply incredible. Thanx for the best Read Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a great story till you got the mom involved! Ruined!! The only addition thatd make it excitin would be Jack and the daddy double teaming them!! Like fuck thats hot!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous