My Virgin Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused.

I could feel a tightness against my glans as my cock penetrated her sphincter and began to spread her anus wide.

"Wait, I think this is the wrong..."

"Shhh," she whispered. "I'm saving my pussy for my future husband."

"But we agreed to we were going to..."

"We are, baby, we are. But I need you to make love to my ass tonight."

"I thought we..."

"All the girls in my church do it like that so we can remain pure," she whispered as she pushed her ass back, slowly engulfing the tip of my cock inside her anus.

This was not the moment for me to get into a theological loophole discussion. I had come to this room to fuck and cum, and if this religious rebel was willing to let me fuck any of her holes, I was in for the ride.

"Are you ready?" she asked but did not wait for a reply as she pushed herself against my greasy cock, causing her barrier muscles to relent and allow me passage through her second barrier, and she slid down my shaft with a wince and a smile.

My cock felt the smoothness of her anus as it entered her forbidden virgin darkness. I wasn't sure what a vagina felt like, but I had a lot to look forward to if it were as pleasurable as this.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as pleasure and pain swept over her.

My cock was in a tight place of pleasure, and thinking about ass fucking this young virgin made it even more significant.

"Oh, God, this feels good," I whispered, almost hyperventilating.

Miriam could feel my cock expanding in her ass, and I could feel her tight muscle walls stretching as I grew. Her thick moisture felt like my mother's hand lotion that I used for masturbation.

"Does it hurt?" I asked

She didn't speak, but I could see her face wince as she concentrated on relaxing her muscles. I didn't think this would work out for a few seconds, but she must have found the ability to relax enough because she dropped further onto my penis, which slid deeper into her smooth dark tunnel.

She came down slowly, taking my entire cock into her ass so that only the hilt and my balls remained outside. She needed to pause and allow herself to accommodate this intrusion. I felt the swell of an impending ejaculation and relaxed into the moment, not wanting to move too fast. I wanted to linger.

I felt the need to take the lead and slowly lifted her halfway up my pole, then pulled her back down, burying myself to my hilt and watching her wince from the pleasurable pain. Deep moans interrupted her breathing, letting me know she had never experienced this level of pleasure.

Miriam was lost in lust when I saw the light from the bathroom emanating from under the door. Knowing Summer was in the bathroom next to us, just a few feet away, made the moment all the stranger. I could hear her peeing, and my imagination wandered to images of her naked, sitting, and emptying herself. The moment was surreal. There I was with my cock in Miriam's ass and imagining watching Summer pee.

This is so fucked up, I thought to myself.

Miriam brought me back to focus with a deep kiss as she wrapped her arms around my back and whispered in my ear, "How do you like this?"

A surge of testosterone flowed through me, and I wanted Summer to know how virulent a lover I was. It probably was some caveman gene trying to promote my control over any female around me.

"It's good," I roared. It was standard porn talk, but it was all I could produce now.

Miriam smiled. She placed her hands behind her on my thighs, relaxed, and then rode my cock up and down. Her stretched starfish was now accepting of my penis, and she began to use her ass like a pussy, riding up and down, masturbating me with her rectum. What had started as lovemaking was becoming carnal fucking, and we both needed it.

My attention was on Miriam, but I knew Summer and John could probably hear us. Even on the other side of the Jack and Jill bathroom, between the bed noise, Miriam's moans, and my porn talk, I wanted them to hear this moment.

"Your ass is so tight," I moaned.

I knew the sensation of cumming from masturbation and hand jobs. But this time, the sensation was different. It began in my toes, and I could feel it coursing up my body with an electric tingle. I kept pumping vigorously, but I knew the end was close.

"I've got to pull out," I whispered.

"No, it's safe, fill me," she replied.

I wanted to sound experienced when I ejaculated, but all I could muster was a long and loud groan as my cock blasted a heavy load into Miriam's now dirtied hole. My pleasure went on and on, and I could feel my hot semen filling her tight bowels and then pushing out of her anus where ever the seal was compromised as a thick cream in aggressive rivulets that were then snagged by the pubic hair around her tight knot.

Miriam's orgasm followed me for a few seconds. I think the sensation of bringing a man to orgasm within her was the mitigating factor, and her body went rigid.

I could feel her anal muscles contracting. The contraction was so tight that I feared it would cause me pain. The contractions came and went rapidly, creating a milking sensation that urged any remaining cum out of my shaft and into the dank vault of her bowels.

She tipped her head back with her mouth open, and while I expected her to moan or groan, her body went still, her breathing stopped, and she held in place practically frozen. The moment lasted almost 30 seconds. When it ended, her breathing grew rapid and profound, her skin perspired, and then it happened again, only this time lasting shorter.

This happened three times in total, and I was beginning to get freaked out. Is this what an orgasm is supposed to be like?

Her breathing and muscle control returned to normal, and she smiled in bliss.

"What was that?" I asked her with panic in my voice.

"When I orgasm, I kind of pass out," she replied. "Not really out, but immobilized. It's called Le Petite Morte. It means little death."

"You could have warned me," I said as my breathing returned to normal. "I was going to call 911."

"I used to masturbate against my bedpost. The first time I made myself orgasm, this happened. My mom found me writing on the floor and freaked out. She said it was because I made love to the Devil."

"Ok, that's fucked up," I answered.

"I should have told you about it all: the armpits, the anal, and the petite morte. But hey, you had fun finding out, right?"

She pulled me close for a passionate kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered. Once again, overthinking everything, I wondered if she was thanking me for deflowering her ass or for the orgasm?

My erection had diminished in size and was slowly retreating from her cum filled ass.

I pulled out, followed by a slightly embarrassing release of air and then a surge of aerated cum.

She grabbed my cock in her hand and pumped it a few times, draining the final globs of cum from my balls.

I looked down as my spent cum leaked from her ass. When my erection finally went limp, she gently massaged her pussy.

"Oh, I don't like that feeling of you pulling out of me. It goes from feeling so thick and warm to empty."

"I'll stay inside you longer next time," I replied, stroking her hair.

"About that. I don't think there will be a next time," she replied as her senses returned.

I looked at her, confused.

"I'm leaving for school next week. We'll be thousands of miles away, and I don't see how it will work," she whispered.

"We're breaking up?" I asked, hurt.

"We're going our separate ways," she replied. "If we find our way back together, that's great, but I can't see that path right now. Do you?"

"I've got a weird question," I said, "are we still virgins?"

"I know I am," she replied, "my husband will take my virginity."

I wasn't sure what to say or think. As far as I was concerned, I had intercourse, but she gave herself a strange "out" so who was I to complain? I knew several "love 'em and leave 'em" guys, but Miriam was the rare female version, which was fine with me.

I didn't have the energy to argue and wasn't sure I wanted to. I pulled her close and spooned her naked tight body, and we both fell asleep.

Her alarm went off at six AM, and she quickly dressed, putting on her bra and then her shirt as she returned to her conservative life. Her parents were picking her up in a few minutes for a family event out of town. She made me promise not to leave Summer's house until she was long gone.

It was way too early for me to want to walk home. I kissed her, and she left. I could hear her getting in her parent's car and driving off. I knew I would miss her, and I also learned that someday, a conservative Christian guy would find his world rocked on his wedding night when Miriam, the "virgin," crawled into their honeymoon bed.

It was early, but I was too excited to sleep longer. I entered the bathroom and closed the far sliding door to Summer's room. I could see her asleep on top of her sheet, her t-shirt up slightly, revealing her pink panties. John must have left before Miriam. I closed the door and turned on the shower.

This was an incredible day, and it was only 7 in the morning.

________________________________________________________________

THE TRANSITION

Summer awoke from a dream that covered her body in a sheen of sweat. It was 7 AM, and she had to pee badly. She could hear the shower running and knocked on her side of the bathroom door.

"Tyler, can I come in to pee? I gotta go so bad," she said with urgency.

"Sure," he replied from the shower, "curtain's pulled. I won't watch."

Summer sat and enjoyed a long overdue piss. She had too much cheap wine last night, and as she squirted out an endless stream of urine, the relief was almost orgasmic. She shuddered with the pleasure of emptying a full bladder.

"So, how was it?" she asked.

"How was what?"

"Seriously? You know what I'm asking," Summer replied.

"It was good; it was different. A lot different than I expected," Tyler said.

"Different? How?" she asked.

"I don't want to go into details, but I finished, she finished. It was great. It just wasn't what I planned on. That's all I'll say."

"Ok, now you're being cryptic," she replied.

"How was it with John? No, that's not my business. Forget I asked."

"He's gone. His mother picked him up," Summer sighed.

"She's too much," Tyler replied.

"Miriam or John's mom?" Summer asked.

"Both, I guess. So, how was it for you?" he asked.

Summer didn't respond.

Tyler stood in the shower, his penis semi-erect from the odd sex conversation.

"It didn't happen. John left last night. His mother came over after you guys went upstairs. It was a whole thing."

"He's an adult; why would he go with her?" Tyler asked.

"He was so freaked out about doing it. He told his mother what he was here to do. It was so embarrassing, and she was not cool with it."

"Sorry you didn't get to-"

"I think I chose John because I knew he would back out," she replied.

"So, you're still a virgin. I might be, too," Tyler commented.

"Might? I don't think that's how it works," she added.

"OK, true confession here, and you can't repeat this. Miriam would only do anal. My only time with a woman was anal sex," Tyler said in exasperation.

Summer did not respond.

"You about done peeing? I'm getting wrinkled skin in here," he responded.

Again, Summer did not reply. Tyler assumed she left the bathroom. He pulled the curtain open to see Summer standing completely nude. She was tall and shapely with large soft breasts that hung in a sexy teardrop.

Where Miriam was short with wide hips, Summer was curvy and inviting. Her areolas were pink and perfect, and her nipples were engorged and purple. She had a body built for riding, and somewhere in Tyler's mind, he wondered how he could have missed that all these years.

Tyler could only stare at the woman, unable to move a muscle. The funny thing is the penis is not a muscle and moves plenty as it immediately became erect at the sight of her nudity.

They stood looking at each other motionless.

Then, she stepped into the shower, returned the water to a warm cascade, and embraced Tyler.

"From the time I ever had the urge to have someone inside me, I've always wanted it to be you," she whispered as she pressed her body against Tyler, giving him a deep, soft kiss.

"Let's be each other's first," she whispered in his ear, then began to suck his ear lobe.

________________________________________________________________

A SUMMER'S STORY

"She would only do anal. My only time with a woman was anal sex," Tyler said from beyond the shower curtain.

I had already begun to disrobe when he dropped that bomb. That little church nut had temped him to lose his virginity and then figuratively fucked him up the ass by having him fuck her up the ass.

I continued to disrobe, trying to figure out what I was doing at the moment or why.

"You about done peeing? I'm getting wrinkled skin in here," he said.

I was now naked in the bathroom, inches from Tyler, who was behind the frosted shower curtain. I panicked and turned to leave quickly, then stopped, gathered the courage to possibly humiliate myself, and pulled back the shower curtain to reveal my naked self.

Tyler stood there naked and frozen, unable to move a muscle as he stared at my body. Despite his shock, his cock quickly went rigid.

I still had the option to turn and leave. But I did not, and I stepped into the shower to find Tyler confused yet aroused. I let the water sexually cascade over me.

"From the time I ever had the urge to have someone inside me, I've always wanted it to be you," I whispered in his ear as I pressed my body against him and kissed his mouth.

"Let's be each other's first," I whispered.

Taking a bar of soap, I began to wash before him. I soaped my breasts, fondling my nipples, cradling each soft breast gently like a kitten. I kept my eyes on my bosom and could feel his gaze.

Handing the soap bar to Tyler, who was now sporting a full erection, I turned away to face the showerhead and waited. It felt like an eternity, but finally, I felt the soap bar on my back washing it gently. He traced the curve of my back, feeling my soft, smooth skin. I wet my long hair as he pressed himself against me. I could feel his rock-hard cock push against the crack of my ass. The sensation of his phallus cradled in the separation of my tender cheeks was euphoric. He grabbed me by the hips and slid his cock up and down my ass massaging himself with my soft flesh.

He pulled away, and I turned to him. We were about the same height, and I wrapped my arms around him, bringing my face to his in a deep and passionate kiss. His firm erection was now pressing against the mound above my pussy.

His hands began to massage my tits which were soft and tender. I knew Miriam had small tits. Mine were what most men fantasized about. Large, soft, and nourishing. His mouth went to my nipple and began to suckle them. I took both hands and lifted my left breast up and out, feeding him like a child.

His left hand dropped to my pussy, and his fingers found their way inside me. He entered me with three fingers gently curled up and into my snatch, nearly lifting me off the ground. He then began to plunge my insides with his fingers. The wetness of the shower made his probing loud, with a wet fapping noise each time he pulled his fingers in and out.

I returned to kissing his hungry mouth aggressively, then reached back and turned off the water. I drew the curtain open and stepped out, throwing him a towel and taking one for myself. We did not say a word as I took his hand and walked him to my bed.

I took my towel and dried him off, gently mopping up the water. He did the same. I dried his back; he dried my ass. I dried his chest; he dried my legs, my tits, and more.

Tyler raised me in his strong arms, carried me like a bride to my bed, and gently placed me down. I patted the space next to me, urging him to join me. He lay next to me and took me to him.

We began kissing each other while his hand gently massaged my tits. My hand stroked his arm gently as our kisses became deeper. He rolled me to my back, then went to my tits and began to lick and kiss them gently as I stroked him softly.

I let my hand drift to his turgid cock pressed against my thigh. It felt significant in my grip, and I could tell how sensitive it was by his gentle moans of pleasure as I stroked it. I wanted to know what it felt like to have it in my mouth, and I began to kiss his belly as I slid my hand up and down his shaft. I was inexperienced, but I had researched enough and knew where and what to touch and caress.

He was shower clean, but I could still taste his essence. He tasted of the lightly oxidized sweat of male pheromones that increased my lust exponentially.

I grasped his thickness by the balls and guided his meaty cap into my mouth. I could feel the blunt head and meaty shaft moving between my cheeks. It was a sensation I had imagined but was different in reality. Not in the wrong way, but something you need to experience to describe. I attempted to suck it while masturbating him to his hilt.

I worked his cock like a popsicle. Putting it deep in my mouth, then pulling out, licking the shaft as if some of the flavors were escaping down the side.

I got on my knees, put my hand on his stomach, and got a little more aggressive, stroking it harder and taking it deeper in my mouth with greater force.

Suddenly he reacted with a wince and Immediately knew why. My teeth were dragging across his flesh. I opened my mouth wider to hide my teeth, so only the flesh of my lips and the warmth of my tongue touched his penis. It was a rookie mistake, but hey, I was a rookie.

I could tell I was back on track as he pushed his pelvis upward to fuck my mouth harder. I had to breathe through my nose as I bobbed in and out, finally getting the hang of it. My long blond hair spilled on his stomach, blocking his view, and he would move it back, enjoying the sight of me giving his cock such care and respect.

More than once, he pushed inward, and the thick head of his cock hit the back of my mouth, making me gag slightly. I knew there was much more to sucking a man off than I would learn in one night. My next thought was about him finishing in my mouth. Would I swallow it? Spit it out? Unbeknownst to me, he thought the same thing and gently pulled out. I would have swallowed it. I would have done anything he expected of me.

I held his saliva-soaked rigidness as I licked up and down the shaft. His cock was thick and veiny, and I could feel his pulse as his blood raged from the excitement.

I crawled onto the bed and lay on my back, then began to massage my pussy, inviting him with my eyes. He lay beside me and resumed kissing. We started gently, but it became more carnal with each moment.

"Did you go down on her?" I whispered.

Tyler nodded yes.

"Do it to me. Lick my pussy, please," I begged. While I was itching to get fucked, the mystery of what a man tasting my pussy would feel like was overwhelming.

Tyler began his descent, stopping at my tits which rolled and swayed. I was proud of their softness and had even been able to lick my own nipples on days when I was getting experimental.

He licked across my belly, then down toward my vagina. A gentle trail of fine blonde hair served as his highway as he went lower until he entered the jungle of light hair covering my quim. I kept the edges trimmed so my curls didn't show in my swimsuit, but these were the full bush days, and I still miss them.

Using a finger, he located my labia and drew a finger through it, parting my purple curtains to reveal the pinkness of my insides. His tongue met my hot pussy with a long slow lick that felt like soft butter spreading over a warm muffin. I groaned to let him know how receptive I was to his actions. He began his second lick far lower than the first, below my pussy, then upwards.