My Virgin Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't expected that, and my body shuddered. I brought my hand to my slit with two fingers and held it open for his exploration. His third lick started even lower, midway up my perineum, and it felt like an eternity before his tongue glided over my swollen clit, which stood erect in anticipation of his touch.

His head came back, and he descended for another lick. I started to breathe quickly, knowing he would now be starting close to my asshole. Was I clean back there? Was this a bad idea? Should I stop him? Too late, his tongue landed on my tight knot and lingered until he began the uphill trail to taste my clit. I could feel my puckernut pulsing with pleasure. Was he going to want to fuck my ass, also? I wasn't sure what would happen next.

Once he arrived at my clit, he kept circling it with his tongue, teasing it until it began to sweat with my juices and his saliva. I wanted him to return to my anus, which I had not considered, but I could also feel an orgasm swelling and needed to edge it off. I pulled at his head and beckoned him back to me.

I greedily kissed his mouth and used my tongue to taste myself on his flesh. The taste was warm, and the scent of sweet earth and truffles hit me like an aphrodisiac that I did not need as I was in fuck mode already.

Having succeeded at oral sex, the only thing left was for him to penetrate me, and I would join him and Miriam on the other side of virtue.

I lay back on my bed, biting my lip as I opened my legs and placed my hands over my head in surrender. I pulled my knees up as Tyler knelt before me with his cock in hand. My pussy was flared open and wet and aching for him to fill me. Gently he pressed his thick mushroom cap against my open labia, and then, for the second time in a few hours, he deflowered a virgin with a single push. Only this time, it was in a traditional method, and we crossed that virgin threshold combined as one.

I felt his thickness filling every bit of my pussy. He pushed slightly and was met with slight resistance and waited.

"I don't want to hurt you," he whispered.

"It's okay; push harder," I said, begging him to get deep inside.

He pushed; I felt pain as my virginity ripped away and then a wash of euphoria. There is that moment after you sneeze, that rush you feel. There is that moment when you relive your bladder desperately. These are the only things I could compare to the wave of pleasure as his cock slid inside. I raised my legs up and wide, and he slid further inside me.

I turned to look at the mirrored-closed door to see the reflection of us fucking. His arms supported him, and my legs were akimbo. I heard someone moaning, then realized it was me. Tyler could not resist licking my tits, kissing each nipple as he punished my pussy. He even began to lick and kiss my smooth underarms, creating a sexy sensation I never imagined. I stroked his arm and chest as a wave of pleasure rolled through me.

I was content to let Tyler bring me to an orgasm in this position, but he had other ideas and drew himself out, then began massaging his cock as he turned me over to a prone position.

I laid face down and pushed my ass up to give him a better view of my pussy from behind. Tyler moved in on his knees and guided his cock over my glistening slit, then up and down my ass. He let his cock rest against my pulsing asshole. I wasn't sure if he was asking to fuck my ass as he had Miriam. At that moment, I would have easily said yes and tried to push it open for an invitation. If she liked it, I might too.

He returned to my vagina and was in me quickly. I could tell he liked this position by the sounds of his groans. For me, it was a deeper fuck than earlier, and his pounding was more carnal and animalistic as well. I could not keep in my moans as he rode me to serve his needs like an animal.

His rhythm slowed, and I could feel my tight pussy lips grip his cock like a vice. He would pull out, and my lips would stretch and retract but keep their suction. Our bodies were bound together by the airtight bond of my firm pussy lips.

I had brought myself to orgasm before, so I knew the sensation when it began. But I did not want us to cum like this and pulled away.

"I want to see your face when you cum inside me," I whispered and pushed him to his back. He did not have to hold his cock erect; it did that fine. I hovered above him, preparing myself for his entry as my thick inner lube gathered on my clit and then dripped on the head of his cock, connecting us with a strand of emanating lust. I gently lowered myself onto his penis, riding him cowgirl style.

The feeling of lowering myself onto his tool differed from having him above me. I already sensed this would be my favorite way to have sex moving forward. His length and girth filled me, and I could feel the walls of my vagina stretching. I was being impaled on his penis and loved it. This set off numerous nerve endings that the missionary position did not offer.

I gently rose and then fell on his cock several times. My pussy made an embarrassing wet sound like the last water spiraling down a drain. I was wet and getting wetter.

My hands massaged his chest as I rode him, but I needed to do something else. Something sexier, so I began to rub my breasts. My tits were much more significant than Miriam's. They were soft, and my nipples were slightly longer than most women's. I was surprised at how autoerotic my self-breast play was for him. I could see him enjoying the view of me.

I was new at this, but with his thick cock filling my pussy, I could take his temperature on what worked and what did not. I leaned forward and cupped my right breast so my nipple was just out of reach of his mouth. I could feel his lust for this trick deep in my vagina. Finally, I let him latch on, and he nursed on me as I slid up and down his greased cock. I felt him thickening even more and smiled.

Our fucking was picking up speed as I cupped my other breast and fed it to him. He responded by placing his hands on my ass, massaging my cheeks as I rode him to glory. His grasp was firm, and I could feel his fingers digging into my flesh. There would be marks on my ass tomorrow, for sure.

I continued to slide up and down his phallus, but as he grew closer to cumming I tried something different. I sat on him firm so his cock was buried to the hilt and began to squeeze my ass muscles. I could feel my sphincter tighten and the walls of my vagina around his cock. I relaxed and pulled again; this time, I held my muscles tight as I rose slightly.

I could feel my labia stretch as it gripped his cock, refusing to break the airtight seal. I sat again and repeated, my grip never giving way.

While I had never been fucked before, I did know my way around an orgasm. But something bigger was swelling deep within me. I felt tingling in my extremities, and a swell washed over me. Tyler was moaning loudly, and I realized he was cumming. His hot thick lust filled my pussy with moist warmth.

That sensation, like someone spraying thick cream from a can inside me, combined with my impending vaginal orgasm, made my muscles go taught as I experienced pleasure like never before. The muscles in my vagina contracted dramatically around Tyler's still spurting cock forcing his cum to blast outward, coating the outside of my pussy and his stomach with his batter, which had now churned to a thick cream consistency.

I could do nothing more than collapse forward on him, holding him tight as we rode the last moments of our ecstasy together.

We lay there for several minutes. Despite his aggressive ejaculation, his cock did not whither much. The post-coital warmth was beautiful, and I savored this moment together. His cum gently dripped from my pussy in a puddle.

He then pulled his cock free, letting his spent ejaculation drip from my pussy. I sat up and took his cum glistening cock and used it as a spoon by running it through my slit and coming with a load of cum and my discharges. I boldly leaned in and placed his cock on my tongue, licking the remnants of our intercourse and swirling it in my mouth. The taste was earthy, slightly salty, with a hint of sweetness. I swallowed it down as the final item on my checklist to womanhood.

We lay together, then he kissed, well aware I had swallowed his semen, but he did not care. He wanted to kiss me. He needed to kiss me.

"This was not in the plan," he whispered.

"It was for me," I replied. "I just never knew how to make it happen. I'm not sure what made me do it."

"I'm glad you did."

"Was I good?" I asked, somewhat embarrassed to be fishing for a compliment.

"The best I've ever had," he replied.

"I won't tell Miriam," I said, "so don't worry about that."

"Miriam's gone. She's moving on to the next chapter without me," he replied. "I'm pleased right where I am."

I smiled and gave him a gentle, passionate kiss.

We had the entire day ahead. Most of that time was spent in bed, some talking about what we had already tried, but most of the time trying things we only fantasized about.

That was thirty years ago. Tyler loves to tease about how he deflowered two women in one night. I like to respond that he's acting a little "anal" in those moments. It shuts him up.

Occasionally I have little pangs of jealousy that he was in Miriam before me, but those pangs dissipate when I realize that first is not always best. The last gets to keep the trophy forever.

We were married six years later and have never strayed. I chastise him about having twice as many lovers as I did in all these years, a little something to boost his ego, which tends to end up in the bedroom with me getting what I desire.