My Virtual Boyfriend Came to Life?!

Story Info
He came out from the computer and fucked me!
2.7k words
4.29
14.3k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I was sitting at my computer desk in my bedroom. I was playing this video game that was like a dating simulator, targeted towards females.

Bored doesn't even describe what I was feeling now. I didn't have work or university classes today, and all my friends were busy. So, here I was, playing a silly little computer game. On the plus side, this game had some nudity in it, I was excited.

I tied my dark black hair into a ponytail, and I did some stretches. I was a little on the heavier side, but I loved my body and how I looked. I was a goddess! My C cup breasts, little tummy, those thick thighs, and a big ass. My family were from the Caribbean. So, for being 23 years old, I looked awesome.

I sat back down on my chair and returned to my game. Of course, I made the female character look like me, and I made the male character look like the man of my dreams. He had dark hair, a sharp jaw and nose, kissable lips, green eyes, and of course muscles, but not too much. I named him Damian. Perfect.

As I went through the game, I kept noticing some strange things. Damian kept complimenting me, but some of the stuff I didn't put on my character in the game.

"I love that one red highlight in your hair, it looks really nice," he would say. I touched my hair in real life and looked at my hair. It was there, but I didn't have it in the game. That was really strange.

I also noticed how he would keep looking straight back at me, like how he could really see the real life me and not my character.

I shook my head. I must be crazy. It's just my loneliness that's getting to me, nothing else.

I kept playing the game, ignoring the strange things that were happening. I was at the part of the date where we were going back to my place in the game. I was so excited, I really wanted to see the nudity.

"I had a lovely time on this date, Roxy. I hope we can do this again sometime soon," Damian said to my character.

"I had a lovely time too. Would you like to come in for something to drink?" My character said, twirling her hair.

I chuckled, I'm so bad in this game. Too bad I can't do this in real life.

As it went on, the flirting got really intense. We had a couple glasses of wine and were sitting by the fire.

Damian put his hand on my thigh and ran his fingers underneath the skirt.

My character sighed in contentment. I raised my eyebrows, game me is a ho!

"Do you like when I touch you, Roxy?" Damian chuckled as he moved his head near my character's ear and bit down on it.

"Oh, hell yeah!" I said in real life, my eyes widening.

Damian turned his head to look at the screen, "Do you now?" he smirked. He got up from the couch and made his way over to the screen.

Wait... what the fuck is happening? Is he talking to me?! The real me?!

"Uhh..." my mouth just hung open looking at the computer screen.

He knocked on the glass screen and cocked his head to the side.

"Sweetheart, I think you should move back," he rubbed chin, "unless you want me to climb into your lap. I don't mind either way." He laughed wickedly.

I was just sitting there in shock. I didn't know if I should run screaming for the hills or to pinch myself to see if this was reality.

I zoned out until I felt a brush of someone's hand against my cheek.

"Ah!" I jumped out of my seat and tumbled onto the bed.

I watched in horror as Damian climbed out of the computer screen and stood in front of it. He fixed his blazer and turned his gaze upon me.

I was frozen in place on my bed, just staring at him. He licked his lips and

winked at me.

"Ah, that's much better. I hate being in that stuffy little screen. I've been waiting for years for someone to play this game again. I'm finally free. And you look even more beautiful in person," he exclaimed, coming towards me, and sat beside me on my bed.

"W-wait! H-how? Huh?" Nonsense basically just came out of my mouth as he stared at me, well, he was looking at my lips.

He brushed some hair away from my face and said, "Well, if you must know, I'm not of the human variety. I am what you humans call an Incubus. I might have pissed off a sorceress, centuries ago, and she has trapped me different things throughout the years. Now, it's this computer game."

I just blinked at him. I looked down at my arm and pinched myself, and nope, I'm not dreaming.

I cleared my throat, "So, what do you want with me?"

He sighed and moved slightly away from me. "Well, as an incubus, I need sex to survive. That's where you come in, Roxy."

I started laughing, high pitched at that. I quickly got off the bed.

"Okay, so we're both crazy. I think I need to go somewhere to get better. This is not good," I mumbled to myself. I paced my bedroom back and forth.

Suddenly, my back hit the wall and my arms were pinned above my head.

"W-what are you doing?" I hissed at him.

He pressed his body against mine. My eyes widened, I felt his hard cock against my thigh.

"What does it look like I'm doing, Sweetness?" He ran his nose against my neck and kissed my neck. He started sucking and biting my neck.

I moaned, my panties instantly getting wet. What? I haven't had sex in a year, sue me. I think it's time.

Damian chuckled evilly. "Yes, give in to me. I promise you I can fulfill all your desires," he whispered in my ear. He licked the outer shell of ear and a shiver passed through my body.

"Mmm, you're very responsive, I haven't had someone like you in a long time. I'm going to enjoy claiming your body and ruining you for every man you come across," he wrapped one hand around my throat and looked me in the eyes.

"Every man you fuck after me, you'll only remember me, won't you, Roxy?" He smirked and let me go.

I took a deep breath. I was so was turned on I could hardly breath.

"Strip," he commanded. He looked at me expectantly, raising his eyebrow.

"Excuse me? You can't tell me what t-," before I could finish my sentence, my clothes vanished from my body.

"Ah, you are beautiful. I don't know why you would hide this gorgeous body in clothes. Humans," he muttered and rolled his eyes.

In an instant, his clothes were gone. Holy shit, he was huge. How is that thing going to fit in me?

He turned towards my bed and stripped it of its blankets and throw pillows.

"Get on the bed, don't make say it twice," he said sternly.

I slowly made my way towards the bed, feeling very self-conscious suddenly.

I climbed on the bed and laid down. The lights turned off and I couldn't see anything. Damian disappeared from sight.

I felt my arms being lifted and tied to the bed. "Hey! Wait, I didn't agree to be tied up!" I heard nothing but a light chuckle from the darkness.

Something skimmed up my leg, thigh, stomach, and toward my breast. It brushed my nipple and I arched up to get it back there. It did the same thing to the other side of me.

I made a noise of impatience.

"Ah, ah, ah, love, good things happen to those who wait," he said, I could practically hear him smirking.

I finally saw his face as he came close to mine. He lightly kissed my lips, and then he hungrily kissed me. It was like he was starving, and I was his last meal. I felt like I was being devoured.

I whimpered against his mouth, wanting my hands. I wanted to run them through his hair, to feel the soft brush of them against my fingertips.

He broke away from the kiss and looked into my eyes, "Sorry, Roxy, no touching for you, or you might just get burned." He winked at me and disappeared into the darkness again.

I felt his mouth latch onto my nipple and suck deeply.

"Mmm!" I moaned out. I felt the sting of pleasure right down to my clit. I felt it start to pulse.

He did the same thing to the other side and roughly pulled at my nipple.

"Fuck," I breathed out in pain. "Please, please, please," I begged Damian.

"Please what?"

"Please, Damian," I whimpered, but he pulled at it harder.

"That's not it, Roxy. Try again and you better get it right this time," he said sternly.

God, I could feel my wetness run down my thighs. How did he know my fantasies?

"Please, sir," I called out to him. He finally let go of my nipple.

"Good girl, you'll get a reward for that. Do you want my mouth on your pretty little pussy?" He asked sliding down my body.

"Yes, sir!" I felt his hand part my thighs.

He laughed, "You little slut, you made a mess already." He licked my thighs clean as I withered on the bed, pushing my hips towards his mouth.

He fastened his mouth on my pussy, he used his tongue on my clit going in patterns that drove me crazy.

"Can I please cum, sir? Please?" I begged, my hands balled up into fists. I couldn't do anything, and it was frustrating. My orgasm was right there, but he wouldn't let me cum.

"No yet, my whore, I will tell you when you can cum," he moved away and tapped my clit with his finger. I jumped, I was so sensitive.

He put his cock on my slit and started grinding against me.

"Fuck, you feel so good, my little Roxy," he leaned down, closed his hand around my neck and whispered, "You are mine, and mine alone, right?"

He had no expression on his face, he was bit by bit becoming into the monster he was. It scared and excited me.

"Right," I whispered.

Damian slapped my breast and I screamed.

"What did you say to me?" Oh god, I was on the tip of my orgasm from his grinding and harsh words.

"I'm yours, sir. I'm yours," I rushed out, repeating it as he positioned his cock into the entrance of my pussy.

"My good little whore," he whispered out as he pushed his cocked into me inch by inch.

"Ah, more, more, please sir! I want all of your cock!" He chuckled darkly and slammed the rest of his cock into me.

"FUCK!" I screamed out. My hips raised to meet his as he thrusted fast and hard into my tight pussy.

Lust was running through my vein and I was on fire.

"Fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me, sir," I pleaded with him.

"Your wish is my command, my slut," he grunted out.

He fucked me hard and fast, my breast bouncing with every thrust. I lifted my hips with every thrust to meet his.

Suddenly, he pulled out, flipped over, and positioned my ass in the air. He entered me from behind. My face was planted in the bed, I was taking his cock pounding in and out my pussy.

I felt the pressure building and building until I couldn't hold it anymore. I came hard and I could feel myself squeeze his cock.

Damian took me by the neck and lifted me up, so my back was against his chest as he still fucked me. The ties around my hands magically gone. He teeth bit my earlobe and he hissed, "Such a bad little girl, cumming when she's not supposed to." He stopped and pulled out of me.

"Please no, put your cock back inside of me," I whimpered out at the feeling of emptiness inside of me.

He didn't say anything but slapped my ass.

"Ow! Damian!" I tried to wiggle away, but he held me down, and slapped my ass again.

My wetness dripped down my thighs making a puddle on the bed. I don't think I'll ever get enough of him.

"Such a lovely shade of red," he said caressing my ass cheeks. He bent down and kissed each one.

He plunged back into my pussy and gave me hard and deep strokes.

"Fuuuuuuuck meeeeeee," I was mindless at this point, my hand was buried into my hair pulling at the strains. My other hand went underneath me to rub my clit.

I came hard on his cock again and I could feel him about to burst.

"I'm going to give you all my cum into this little pussy, because it's mine and I can do whatever I want to it, right my little slut?" He groaned out, pumping his cum into me.

"Yes, give it all to me. I want it all," I moaned out. He pulled out, and I could feel his cum leak out of me.

My legs gave out and I collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"Thanks, love. I feel so much better now, but I must get going," Damian said to me as he snapped his fingers and his clothes came back on. He turned to look at me and winked. And then he just disappeared.

Was this a dream? Was I going to wake up? I don't think so. I can still feel his cum inside my pussy.

I sighed, too bad he couldn't stay with me forever.

A few months later...

I started dating this guy after a few weeks from the whole Damian thing. The first few weeks were crazy, and I couldn't stop thinking about him or masturbating to the thoughts of him. I wish he would come back, but he never did.

Today was the day I was going to try to fuck someone else, and I was skeptical if it would even match Damian.

I sighed and just wanted to get this over with.

As he was about to put his cock inside of me, he flew across the room. There stood Damian looking at me angrily.

"I told you that you belong to me, and no one else. Did I not make myself clear last time?" He spat at me.

"W-what?! You're the one that never came back!" I yelled at him, getting up and into his face.

He looked away and then back at me. His green eyes changed into red and he smirked evilly. Damian pulled me to him and covered my face in his neck. He put his hands under my ass and lifted making me wrap my legs around him. He walked forward and dropped me onto a bed.

I looked around in horror. The walls were melting, and everything looked vaguely red.

"Where did you take me?" I gasped out, my hand to my heart.

He laughed, "You're mine, that pussy is mine, and this is the only sure way I know that what's mine will stay mine. You're in Hell, my little slut and get used to it. I'm going to be putting that body into good use." He said all this as he pinned me to the wall and hooked me up to it.

"Damian, please, let me go home. We can discuss this," I tried to explain to him that I wouldn't see anybody else, but he wasn't having any of it.

He gave me a hard kiss and his hand slid to my pussy.

Damian barked a harsh laugh, "You're not scared! You're already soaking wet! You love this, don't deny it."

I moaned out and tried to hump his fingers. "Okay, I'll stay and do whatever you want me to, please, just don't stop pleasuring me," I begged him. The feelings he gave were so intense, I never wanted it to stop.

"There you are my pretty little demon whore; your wish is my command. Boys, I brought back a surprise you can fuck!" He laughed wickedly, throwing his head back as different kinds of demons appeared waiting hungrily to fuck me.

"Fuck me..." I whispered in terror, my eyes widening.

"And fuck you they shall," Damian winked with a devilish smirk.

The End!