My Visit to the Clown Zoo Nightclub

Story Info
I (Matthew) gives my first blowjobs to two shemales.
5.9k words
4.33
17.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Visit to the Clown Zoo Nightclub

Hello all. My name is Matthew and this is another story about me and my best friend Latisha. This occurred only days after my Dildo Party experience (Sept. 24th, 2022) at my friend Latisha's house where I realized and admitted to both Latisha and I that I liked sucking cock and swallowing cum (which was very hard for me to do). That is why I am publishing these stories AFTER the fact. Originally I had no intention of letting anyone know about this but these new sexual adventures seem to possibly an ongoing thing for us so why not. When Latisha asked me if I liked sucking cock enough to try sucking some more and I told her I might as long as I did not have to suck a man's cock anymore, Latisha was thrilled and promised to help me find some more cock.

When I finally went home that night after the Dildo Party (See the story "The Dildo Party"), the one thing I knew for certain was that I really DID like sucking Benny's huge, thick, beautiful cock. Swallowing his cum seemed naturally pleasant to me also. But I had no idea why. I had NO desire to suck any other man's cock. In fact, I was unsure if I truly wanted to even suck more cock like I had told Latisha. I felt great shame that I had enjoyed giving another man a blowjob!! So, rather than try giving another blowjob to another guy Latisha had promised to find me a shemale cock to suck. Did I even want to suck a shemale cock? I had no idea but I found the concept somehow acceptable. See, I still had a severe ongoing mental struggle where one side of my brain would say, "Why do you even want to suck a shemale cock at all," while the other side was so curious I thought, "If I liked sucking Benny's cock, maybe I will like sucking a shemale cock too?" Personally, at the point where these events were about to happen I really simply wished that I had never sucked a dick in the first place like a normal guy.

At any rate, Latisha had committed herself to finding me a shemale to blow and she questioned me constantly about it (which made me anxious and worried). I guess she finally came to the conclusion that I had no experience with women with dicks whatsoever and that I had no clue what I wanted. And she was pretty much right. I was ignorant, curious, and very anxious.

On the last day of September, Latisha suddenly announced that she was taking me to a shemale bar to meet two of her friends whom Latisha had previously talked to about me. She briefed me about it slightly and told me to be at her house tomorrow morning at 6 in the morning.

At 6 am the next morning I was, reluctantly, at Latisha's house and off we went. I had no idea what I was in store for other than I was going to meet Latisha's friends, Dani and Vanessa (both managers and bartenders at the bar, The Clown Zoo Nightclub).

We arrived at the bar soon and walked right in. Latisha found Vanessa quickly and soon Dani joined us as we all sat in a corner booth. The bar was almost completely vacant. Vanessa got us some drinks and some beers. This time she slid into the booth in the open end to my left so we sat in this order: Vanessa, me, Dani, and Latasha.

Introductions were made all around. I was nervous and wondered what I was getting into. Both Dani and Vanessa were attractive but not super-model attractive. Dani had straight, shoulder-length dark blonde hair, a serious face, bright red lips, a red satin top, and a little too much eye shadow. Vanessa was the more attractive of the two. She was taller than Dani, had on less makeup so seemed more natural, jet black hair, and had what I was certain were larger boobs. And the dress she wore was shocking bright pink. They were both very nice at any rate.

We talked about nothing in particular until when Latisha said, "Would you like to hear something? Do you know that everyone at this booth has sucked cock at least once in their life but one of us has never given a blowjob to a patron of your bar?"

I felt myself blush slightly as I knew this was Latisha's subtle way of telling her shemale friends that I had never sucked a shemale cock before. Vanessa and Dani picked up on this right away as their eyes widened.

Despite the interesting twist in conversation, Vanessa excused herself and slid out as her bartending shift was starting shortly. That left me, then Dani, then Latisha in the booth. Dani then turned to me and asked me, "So Matt, I guess Latisha is talking about you then?"

I played dumb which was senseless on my part.

Dani said point blank, "It is you that has never given a blowjob here in 'The Clown', right?"

I just meekly said, "Yes, I suppose."

She looked at me with this knowing smile and said, "Matthew, have you even been with or seen a transgender woman before?" Beneath the table she was rubbing what I thought was a bulge in her skirt.

"No, I have not," I said plainly.

Dani looked at me for a few seconds then turned her face towards Latisha so I could not see what she was doing. Latisha approached Dani and whispered in Dani's ear for several seconds some words I could not hear. Then Latisha slid back into her chair with a wide smile on her face.

Dani then said out loud to both Latisha and I, "You know... I have some things to do. Matthew it was very nice meeting you. Why don't you both come back after lunchtime, about 2 pm when I am bartending, okay?"

Latisha agreed that we would be back and Dani left to go to the office in the back as Latisha and I left the bar. I asked Latisha why we were coming back but Latisha just said, "You'll see," and we drove back to Latisha's house.

Around 2:15 pm, we drove right back to the bar and when Dani saw us from behind the bar she waved us over. While I wondered what we could possibly be doing there again, Dani spoke a few hushed words to someone behind that bar then came around the bar to the patron's side. She told Latisha to grab her purse then told us to follow her. We walked down a hallway, took a right turn, then walked further down the hallway and through a door into what was obviously a large bathroom, neat, clean. And well-lit. There were two sets of three adjacent stalls with locking doors. Even a frosted window for light was on the far side.

When we stood right in the middle of the bathroom, Dani reached in her purse and pulled out a ring of keys. These keys she handed to me and said, "Matthew, find the bronze key with the blue tape on it and lock the bathroom door with it so no one can enter."

I had no idea what was going on but found the key and locked the door anyway. When I turned back around Latisha was in the middle of the room but Dani was nowhere to be seen.

"Where did Dani go?" I asked Latisha.

"She ignored me and said, "come here," and led me all the way to the second set of booths past the third toilet, turned me to the left and faced me so I looked at the last wall on the very last toilet stall where there was a hole in the middle of the wall. Latisha ordered me, "Get on your knees in front of it Matthew! You are going to suck some shemale cock for me."

I could tell that she was already getting excited and aroused.

"Okay Dani," Latisha said and a cock poked out from the hole in the stall!

"Suck it Matthew!" demanded Latisha!

I was shocked and suspicious immediately and said to Latisha, "How do I know that this is not some other dude's cock and you are tricking me again?"

Then, from the other side of the wall from inside the stall I heard, "It really is me Dani, Matthew... Come on. I know you want to suck some more cock. So why don't you suck my shemale cock so Latisha can watch?"

It sure sounded like Dani so I took a good look at the cock that had poked through the hole in the wall. As crazy as this may sound, my very first thought as I looked at Dani's cock (which was already fully hard) was, "Awwww, it is not nearly as long or as beautiful as Benny's huge cock."

So to push the thought of me fixating on a guy's cock (which made me feel ashamed), I just put my lips around Dani's cock and started to wet the whole cock with my lips. Latisha went off right away, taking her top and bra off to expose her tips then stood behind me so close that I could feel her tits rubbing against the back of my head. Then she started alternating talking dirty to me and talking dirty to Dani as I slowly worked my lips up and down on what I believed to be Dani's nice 7 1/2 inch cock. It may not have been Benny's but it was still nice and the more I sucked the more I liked it.

"Do my tits on your head turn you on Matty," said Latisha to me, "Do they make you suck cock better? Don't look... suck! "

"Ooooh Dani, I am rubbing my boobs on his head Baby!! Does that turn you on as he sucks your cock," said Latisha to Dani.

Then she began to rub my cheeks as she worked my head back and forth and said to me, "Ooohhhh yea.... Does that feel good my Matty... does another cock feel good in your throat? Yeah...get on that dick! Show me Matty... suck! Get on it! Ooooh yeah.... Oh Yeah!" Latisha was still moving my head back and forth on Dani's cock over and over again.

"Ooooh yeah Dani... Oooh Baby! How are his lips? Do you like my cocksucker? Is he better than me, Dani? '' Latisha asked Dani.

Right then I realized that as I had been bobbing up and down on Dani's cock I was thinking of nothing other than the increasing urgency of Latisha's voice as she got hotter. But when she said 'Is he better than me?' I realized that Latisha had also sucked Dani's cock before!!! So I started making a point to go fully all the way down all 7 1/2 inches of Dani's cock every time even though I struggled to take it all the way down!

Latisha started to tell me to spit on Dani's cock and get it real wet. Then 'SUCK!"

As I sucked in and out and in and out, Latisha asked Dani, "Do you like that Dani?"

Dani said, "Oh yeah... Don't stop!" So I kept sucking.

"Oooooh yeah Baby.... Matty, this is turning me on! Oh yes! Suck! Suck! "Latisha begged me. I could feel her... she was nearly sitting on my back rubbing my shoulders getting hotter and hotter, "Oh Baby... put those pretty lips around that dick! I knew you wanted more cock Matty! Yeah! Ooooh yeah!! Awwwww.... Oh yeah!!! Ummmmmm... you are making me so hot." All of the time she was pushing my head down every time I would pull my head back.

I had this funny thought that it seemed like Latisha would cum before Dani would!

"Oh Baby! Come on Baby Suck!!! Keep sucking her cock Baby! Don't stop!" Latisha moaned and I felt her hands let my head go and her weight disappear off of my back so I sucked up and down all by myself without Latisha pushing my head.

After several seconds of my bobbing up and down on Dani's cock I determined that Latisha had no intention of coming back any time soon. I could see her leaning against the wall, caressing her tits, working her pussy, and moaning provocatively and knew she was getting off at the vision of me sucking cock again.

I observed that I was now in full control and could suck Dani's cock in any way I saw fit to! I was, for once, in full control of how I was giving a blowjob! So I blew Dani slowly, almost all the way in and out but moaned and said dirty things for Latisha's benefit (Like "This cock feels so good!"). It worked quite well. It was not too long when Latisha closed her eyes and cocked her head to the ceiling moaning, "Oh yeah! Oh my god!!!!!! Yes!!!" It was obvious that she orgasmed very hard!

As soon as she finished cumming, while I was still sucking Dani's cock through the hole, Latisha walked right up to the stall, knocked on the door, and said to Dani, "Let us in Dani." Then Latisha went over to me and grabbed my wrist so I had to stand up. Then she led me in front of the stall as the door opened. And it really was Dani inside. Dani shut and locked the stall door so all three of us were inside now.

Up until this time Dani had not spoken much. This changed when I entered the stall and she became dominant like Latisha was.

She tore her shirt open and demanded of me, "Suck my titties!" This I did!

Out of nowhere she produced a pair of handcuffs and cuffed my wrists to the handicap rail on the wall opposite of the wall with the hole. "Suck my tits! Get them wet," she demanded. Latisha watched this action quite delightedly.

After about two minutes of making me suck her tits, Dani lifted her leg up high and put it against the stall wall in the corner to keep herself stable. Dani grabbed me with both hands firmly by the hair, and shifted her hips so her hard cock stuck right out directly in front of my face. "Suck it," Dani demanded.

When I put my lips around Dani's hard cock she worked my lips up and down her hard cock a little over half way with the firm grip she had on my hair at a rate much faster than I had experienced all afternoon.

She would make me struggle each time I went down until I gagged or choked, then she would stop and say, "Say 'Cheese'!" And when I did Latisha would take a picture of me with her cell as I struggled to handle the cock shoved in my mouth. And if I failed to pose for the picture that Latisha was taking then Dani would just work her cock in my mouth again over and over and over until I gagged or cocked once more. It was easier just to allow the picture to be taken:

"SUCK!" {ulk}... {ulk}... {ulk}... {ulk}... {ulk}... {ulk}... {uh-ackhhh}... "Say 'Cheese'"... [pose], [flash]

"SUCK!" {ulk}... {ulk}... {ulk}... {ulk}... {ulk}... {ulk}... {uh-ackhhh}... "Say 'Cheese'"...[pose], [flash]

I did not like this at all. I felt abused. I think Latisha realized this as she did not let this happen for too long.

Latisha announced, "I think there are plenty of pictures, Dani. Why don't you have him tell you what he wants then when he tells you, make sure to give it to him?"

Dani wrenched my head upwards and demanded, "Matthew, tell me what you want?"

I was still recovering from the earlier gagging I had and had no idea what to answer so I looked at Latisha for a clue. Latisha silently opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out far, and held her right hand in front of her face with her thumb and forefinger brought together in a perfect circle right in front of her open mouth then started moving the circle her right hand made back and forth in front of her open mouth over and over. I got the clue right away and said to Dani, "I want to suck more cock!!"

And Dani did not hesitate to oblige me! She held my head by my hair and used this grip to work my head up and down on her cock again and again while she talked dirty to me. "That's a good boy, Suck that cock. Get down on your knees. Beg for it. Do you want my big cock in your mouth again? What a good bathroom whore you are Matthew!"

{gluk}... {gluk}... {ack!}

"No choking! Take that fucking cock! Come on! Open up! Fuck yea! Open up!! Is that all you could take! Imagine what your girlfriend would say if she saw you with a big girlcock in your mouth! Come on! Show me what you can do! Keep sucking that dick! Show me what you can do!! Do you like dick? Do you like cock? Get on it," Dani continued brazenly working my mouth.

{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}... {gluk}...

She was suddenly quite rough with me. For, what I estimate might have been two minutes, Dani banged my head in and out again and again and again against her pelvis by holding my hair and slamming my lips down on her cock fairly quickly. I was gagging and not enjoying this treatment at all and I noticed that Latisha, although silent, was watching me intently.

Suddenly Dani said, "Let's see if your ass can take my cock as good as your mouth can," and she let my mouth go and reached to take a condom out of her purse.

As Dani was opening the condom package, I said in a fairly panicked voice, "Hey! Stop!! I don't do that!!" I had no desire to let Dani fuck me!! Latisha backed me up immediately and said to Dani, "That is true Dani... Matthew... well... he does not do that! He has never had anal sex before. So fucking him now is not something you should do."

Dani looked like she did not believe what she was hearing. And she seemed somewhat angry. So Latisha added, "How about you fill his throat with a load of cum instead," Latisha asked Dani. Dani reluctantly responded, "Okay... I guess." Then Latisha turned to me and asked, "You would like a load of cum wouldn't you Matty" I figured that sucking Dani's cock and swallowing her cum would be better than getting fucked in the ass so I said, "Sure!"

Latisha suggested that Dani remove the handcuffs so I could move freely again. Then she unlocked the stall door and we all piled out. Latisha told Dani to lie on her back right on the bathroom floor and surprisingly, Dani did exactly that and lifted up her skirt to fully expose her still-hard cock. Latisha looked right at me with a wicked smile and said to me, "I want to see you suck that cock Matt. Suck Dani's cock until she blows a load of cum right into your mouth... and swallow it all!"

I bent down over Dani's slightly open legs and began to suck Dani's cock about 3/4 down then back up and much slower this time to give myself a break for a little after being furiously mouth fucked earlier. Latisha smacked me on the ass and said to me, "Come on Matt! You can do better than that! Suck!" So I went a little deeper and a little faster.

Latisha continued to encourage me by saying things like, "Ooooh yeah... show me how well you suck Baby! Suck that big cock! Work that dick Matt! Suck your first shemale cock for me Matt!" I continued to work 3/4 of Dani's cock up and down, bobbing over and over and over and even using my hand to swirl and stroke a little.

After about two minutes of this I realized that Dani had started to make passionate sounds like, "Oh yeah!!!" and "That's it." Latisha noticed this too as she knelt down next to me, grabbed ahold of my hair with her hand, and forced my head up and down on Dani's cock at a faster rate. She said, "Oh yeah Baby! Does that feel good Dani?"

Dani moaned, "Yes oh yes!"

Latisha continued to work my head up and down and asked Dani, "Are you going to cum Baby?"

Dani responded, "Oh yes! I am going to cum soon!

Latisha hesitated a few seconds then asked again, "Are you going to cum for me Baby?"

Dani responded in a shaky voice, "Yeah! Oh yeah!! Uhhh.."

Latisha kept pushing my head up and down on Dani's cock and repeated, "Oh yeah... Oh Yes!!! Shit!!! I want to see some cum!!!! Oh yes!!!! I want to see him swallow Oh yes!!!"

Dani just said, "Ohhhhh!!! Oh yes!!! Yes!!!!! Here It Comes!!!! Uhhhh!!! UHHHHH!!!!"

Latisha did not stop pushing my head up and down and up and down on Dani's cock and saying, "Yes!!! Oh Shit!!!" So when Dani arched her back and moaned, "Ohhhhhhhh!" and started to cum, my lips were still working up and down on her cock from 2 inches in my mouth down to 5 inches in my mouth. For this reason, Dani's cock was never fully in my mouth when she began to cum and each stream of cum she shot went between my lips and into my mouth where I instinctively held it as each successive stream of cum shot even more semen into my mouth.

This just happened. I don't know why but this is what I did. This was the fourth load of cum I had 'handled', the first load of cum that was NOT Benny's cum, the first shemale load of cum, and most importantly, the first load of cum which I fully controlled and which had fully into my mouth rather than on my face.

And strangely, I immediately contrasted the experience against swallowing Benny's three different cumloads before. And I HATED that sucking cock and swallowing cock somehow always came back to the feeling of Benny's dick. Dani did not shoot as many streams as Benny did nor as much cum (I think) and she pushed hard into my face every time she shot another load... Dani's cum also tasted different than Benny's too but I could not nail down how.

12