All Comments on 'My Visit to the Clown Zoo Nightclub'

by SluttyMatthew

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love your stories as some who is straight and curious I wish I can a friend who would help me push my boundaries like you do

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

I was disappointed that this was a disappointing experience for Matty but I understand that everyone is different and must find what works for them.

I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I totally get what you said about both Dani and Vanessa being too aggressive. I’ve been with a few transgendered women over the years and didn’t like it if they were aggressive. I prefer that they take their time and enjoy what it is I’m doing for them as well as myself. I also don’t like men that are aggressive either. I like them to appreciate my skill when I suck their cocks.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 1 year ago

I wouldn’t like treated like that either. Maybe just a little but not thought out the entire situation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man! That sucks! I would have been pissed off about both Dani & Vanessa. Sucking cock is a sensual experience to be enjoyed by both participants and not some one sided cock jamming business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyMatthew@SluttyMatthew
Have you ever been asked the question, "So tell me... what did you do all summer long?" Well, for me, after being trained by Nichole to appreciate anal penetration (with several butt plugs as well as how to ride a dildo) and receiving additional anal training from Latisha and...