My Visit to the Clown Zoo Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latisha had taught me a LOT of things about sex which I should do and NOT to do. I had ALL of Dani's cum held in my mouth after she finished shooting all of her cumloads. I realized that Latisha was watching me take each shot of cum into my mouth so I turned towards her, still on my knees, and made an 'Mmmmmmmmm' sound of appreciation for her. Then I opened my mouth wide and showed Latisha all of the cum that I had collected in my mouth from Dani's orgasm.

She watched me and nearly squealed. She was so thrilled! "Matty you slut!" she burst out happily! She then leaned towards me and lowered her head at the same time to close the distance to my face but it was too late. I had already closed my lips, smiled, then {gulp}! I swallowed the whole load of cum in one gulp!

"Matt!! I wanted some," wailed Latisha.

"I'm sorry I did not know, I just... well... swallowed!" I cried, fully surprised at how naturally I swallowed Dani's cum without even thinking about it. I rubbed the back of my hand against my swollen lips then I stood up. Latisha kissed my lips anyway and whispered softly, "Slut!" And that is what I felt like but not in a good way this time. I felt dirty like I had done something wrong. Like I had been used.

Then she smiled at me so widely. A smile that said, "I am proud of you."

Then Latisha turned to Dani as she still lay on the floor and said to her, "I told you that he was a pretty good cocksucker. Was I right?"

Dani stood up, pulled her skirt over her cock, fixed her blouse and hair in the mirror then turned to me and, while looking at me, said to both of us, "Yes, Matthew, you are not bad at all. You should get more practice though." Then Dani gathered her purse, got out her keys, then turned to look right at Latisha and said, "Latisha honey, The Kiss & Bang is throwing a Mardi Gras type party tonight. You should come. And you should bring Matthew with you." Dani turned and smiled at me and looked me up and down. "I think Matthew will enjoy himself at the party very much. Besides, I will be behind the bar which will leave Vanessa time to hang out with you guys. 12 midnight okay?"

I said nothing as Dani unlocked the bathroom door but Latisha quickly told Dani, "Great! We will be there!!"

As Dani went back to work behind the bar we said our goodbyes for the time being, left the bar and jumped into Latisha's car and began the drive home. Latisha had a lot of questions for me about my first experience sucking shemale cock. I did not tell her about my disappointment that Dani's cock could not compare with Benny's huge dick. Maybe because I was still freaked out knowing that I really, really enjoyed sucking Benny's cock but I did not enjoy sucking Dani's cock that much.

I did tell her that I did not understand why Dani was so aggressive with me. Why did she have to be so mean and say such bad things? I was giving her a blowjob after all. She should be grateful (like Benny). Latisha just said that Dani is aggressive by nature and to not worry about it. Then she asked if I was okay and I said I was. Just a little disappointed.

Latisha said we would go back for the party at midnight and have some fun. I sat in silence for a little then I asked her, "Latisha... when we go back to the lounge for the party tonight... will I be... will I be... uh... giving another shemale a blowjob?" I still felt used. I was worried that I would be expected to do the same thing and feel even more used.

Latisha paused and then said, "I don't know Matthew. Do you want to give another blowjob tonight? Do you still want to suck more cock?"

I just said, "I... I don't know." And I truly did not know.

Midnight found Latisha and me back at The Clown Zoo again. Dani was right as there was a huge party going on. Some people were decked out like Mardi Gras with masks and fake beads. Some were not. But everyone was partying. There was junk on the floor everywhere and the place was very noisy. We went straight to the bar to see Dani where she was mixing drinks. She greeted us and told us to stay right there then texted someone. As I was given a red solo cup of some drink, a masked woman, who turned out to be Vanessa, greeted us. She was in tight jeans and an even tighter wife-beater tee shirt made of a finer material that very much accentuated her tits. Vanessa was talking to Dani when Latisha saw a friend and jetted across the room to someone unseen. Right then Vanessa grabbed me by the hand and made a 'come with me' motion with her finger. Then she took me by the hand and pulled me down the hallway I had gone down earlier. In no time I found myself with Vanessa in the bathroom again. Nothing happened as Vanessa waited for a patron to leave. When he left and we were alone, Vanessa took out a key and locked us in the bathroom alone. When I was in there earlier locked in with Dani I had heard people on the outside knocking to get in only to be ignored by us so being locked in during a busy party bothered me none.

Vanessa put her arm around my middle and led me into a stall and locked the stall door and quickly started to make out with me quite passionately. "This is nice," I thought as our kisses became hotter and hotter. Soon I was sucking her tongue and kissing her neck and chest. I was wondering, "Where is this suddenly coming from," but soon after I found myself caressing her tits through the sheer tee-shirt she had on. I was getting hot! Before I knew what had happened her tee-short and bra were off and I was kissing her body as she held onto the stall and moaned. I was very happy. The closeness and the passion had already made up my mind for me that sucking her cock would be worth it.

Before I could remove more of her clothing, she moved back into the stall and made motions indicating she wanted me to 'lose the pants.' So I did. And when I had my cock out, Vanessa knelt down and popped my cock into her mouth! "Wow, this is nice," I thought as I enjoyed her lips around my hardening cock. Soon, Vanessa had my cock fully hard and was sucking me slow and steady. And she continued this while smiling for about a minute when she stood back up once again.

"My turn," I thought. Then came several fumbling seconds where Vanessa held onto the stall wall as I tried to kiss her body and remove her jeans, shirt, bra, and panties in a graceful fashion. But I ended up getting her successfully naked. I started to suck her cock until she was fully hard. She was only about 6 inches long when hard and not as thick as Dani had been. I was quite disappointed by her size as I continued to suck.

That was when things dramatically changed.

On the furthest wall was a glazed window to let in light. Below it was a ledge several inches deep. Vanessa guided me over to the wall with my back to the wall until my ass literally rested up and partially on the ledge while my feet were still on the floor. Vanessa held me there as she guided my head in a downward fashion until my feet were still firmly on the ground, my back was against the wall, my ass rested partially on the ledge, my back was bent forward almost 90 degrees, and by head was bent backward 90 degrees so although I was bent over in a fashion that left my torso parallel with the floor, my head was bent back so my mouth and throat were directly aligned with Vanessa's midsection. She then proceeded to fill my mouth and throat fully with her cock and face-fuck me at a furious pace! She was only 6 inches long so after about 30 seconds of this any discomfort I felt I had already become used to. But she was pounding into my body in a way that forced me to hold my knees with my hands to gain some firmness to my position.

When Person A is getting a blowjob and Person B is giving said blowjob to Person A, you would expect that Persons A & B would be connecting emotionally and physiologically somewhat while the blowjob is occurring. After 30 seconds of being face-fucked like this I was off in my own mind. I felt that I was barely even aware of Vanessa smacking her cock into my mouth while saying, "Yeaaaaah," and "Take it you dirty cocksucker," and "You like getting face-fucked hard?" It seemed as if my own mind was racing with my own relevant thoughts like, "This sucks! This is not the blowjob I want. Are all shemale blowjobs this aggressive? How can it be that I liked sucking Benny's cock way more than sucking Dani's or Vanessa's?" You would not be surprised that I do not remember too many specifics then.

All I could remember specifically was that when Vanessa pulled her cock out of my mouth, stroked it in her hand, then shot several loads of cum past my face and off to the right, I did not care other to think, "Thank god she is done with all of this mess so I can get a beer."

And when she told me on the way out of the bathroom, "Matt, you are as good as Dani said you are," not only did I not say a word, I truly did not care. Five minutes later I was just thankful to be at the bar with two shots of tequila and a beer. Latisha had seen me and Vanessa entering the main room from the hallway. And when she saw my swollen, red, blowjob lips she asked me, "Matthew, so... did you and Vanessa have as much fun as I think you had?"

I drank both shots and half of the beer then looked at Latisha and said plainly, "Latisha, can we please go home. Please?" Latisha looked at me quite troubled but said, "Yeah, sure." She said goodbye to Dani and we left the Clown Zoo without saying a word.

On the way home, Latisha had finally asked me what was wrong. And unfairly, I guess I unloaded on her. Worse yet, the words I used as I unloaded often made comparisons to the bathroom blowjob that I had given Benny!! Why can't they have a large, beautiful cock like Benny's cock? Why are they so aggressive instead of taking their time going slow like Benny did? Why don't they ask me how I feel like Benny did?"

After I finished venting, Latisha assured me that not all shemales behave as Dani and Vanessa did when I blew them. She promised. Then she asked me, "Matty, you really did enjoy giving Benny that blowjob... the one in the bathroom didn't you?"

"Yes," I said plainly in a pissed off voice.

"Would say that you enjoyed it so much that if you had given Benny a second blowjob that you would have liked giving him that blowjob too, yes," Latisha asked me.

I ignored her even though I shamefully knew the answer was yes.

Latisha waited but when I did not answer simply said in exasperated tone, "I see..."

Seconds of silence passed until finally Latisha told me, "I will try and get ahold of my shemale acquaintance Nichole for you. She is sweet. You will like her. But if you do not like her I do not know any others so I do not know what else to do... You will have to consider a shemale escort. Or suck a guy's cock...like Benny's... you know he wants you to."

We dropped the conversation and spoke no more all the way home. I figured that this was the end of my experiences when it came to sucking anyone's cock ever again. That is why I did not publish these stories when they happened.

As it turns out I was wrong.

12