My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do."

"In addition to Lynn, you will also address Hannah as Mistress and I as Master from now on."

"Yes, Master."

"When your punishment is over, and you've licked your cum off the deck, you and Sherry will go with Hannah and Lynn and develop your slave agreements. We'll have a bondage ceremony tonight after dinner on the sundeck. Hannah, please see to it that Lynn is given one of the larger staterooms to properly care for her new slaves."

"I'll take care of it, Joshua."

"Carry on, Lynn."

Master smiled at me as he passed. Lynn gave Manuel twenty more, though not as hard as the first five had been. He was also new to his slavery. When Lynn was done, Manuel was released and ordered to lick her to an orgasm. Apparently, Manuel was the better cunt licker, having had more practice, or Lynn was highly aroused, as it took half the time as Sherry did to please his new Mistress. Lynn made him lick his cum from the ship's deck after he finished with her and he started getting another erection as he did so. The new slaves left with Hannah and Lynn to formulate new slave agreements.

Behind me, Master announced Jìngyi had a special treat for everyone and for her to take over. I'm sure everyone wondered what could possibly top the spectacle they'd already witnessed.

Jìngyi walked up between us and showed both of us her small fists. "Hi, everyone. As Joshua said, I'm Jingyi and this is my first cruise. As a special treat for all of you, I'm going to finger fuck these two slaves with not one," holding up a single finger, "not two," adding another, "not three and not even four of my fingers. I'm going to use all five and fist fuck these two slutty slaves."

There was a strong murmur and hum of voices raised behind us. Someone, it sounded like Chaney, said he couldn't wait to see it. Miranda started shaking, looking at Jìngyi's fist again. I heard people moving closer behind us. Jìngyi stepped behind us and I felt her slip a single finger in my cunt, stroking gently. It felt so good. As soon as we orgasmed, she added a second finger, stroking both in and out of my liquid center. Miranda and I both climaxed again and felt a third finger spreading our lips, adding a sense of fullness. I orgasmed again, then another time before Miranda did, still scared and knowing it was coming.

A fourth finger was added to the mix, the whole width of the palm of her hand, sliding inside the moist cavern of my cunt. I moaned and squirmed through another orgasm, Miranda cumming close behind me. I felt her bend the thumb, which had been rubbing against my clit as she fucked us and her whole hand eased into my pussy. I was so full. I felt her form a fist and start thrusting four to six inches inside me. I started popping off like a string of firecrackers, one orgasm after another. I squirted. I couldn't help myself. It felt like a quart of liquid was running down my legs. I couldn't stop screaming my pleasure to the world, nor stop cumming. As long as she was fucking me, I spun off one orgasm after another.

Miranda was no better off. She was hoarsely gasping as if she couldn't breathe, thrashing as her body was also pummeled by waves of ecstasy. After five minutes of non-stop rapture, Jìngyi quit moving her hand, letting our tremors slow and die, before folding her hand and pulling out of our sodden cunts. She moved in front of us again, held up her arms.

"This is you, Beth," showing me her right arm, wet to the elbow. "This is Miranda," holding her left up, wet halfway. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"More probably," I replied gasping. "I don't know how many orgasms I had."

Master came up and stroked my hair. "Are you okay?"

"Wonderful, sir."

"You, Miranda?"

"I'm fine," she panted, "as soon as I catch my breath."

"I don't think anything can top that show, but I'm sure everyone needs relief."

He put blindfolds over our eyes.

"Your attention please," waiting for the excited talk to die down. "Beth arranged that little show for you this morning. It was a complete surprise to me as well. From now until 1130, both of these slaves are available to relieve the pressure everyone is likely experiencing from the show. My slaves are free to orgasm, as are you. The only thing I ask is that your fucking remain anonymous. As far as they're concerned, it's me fucking them over and over again."

And it was. Every cock that entered my ass or cunt or my mouth was Master's cock, provided to me through another person, often two at once. I heard him encouraging everyone who fucked either of our nether holes to have their cocks cleaned of cum by our facile tongues and eager mouths. My jaws and tongue ached from the number of cocks I cleaned or sucked off. Cum was crusted around my mouth. Unable to carefully clean them, each one speedily thrust deep inside, quickly giving way for another.

I could feel cum dripping from my cunt and ass, a slow congealing mess. I'm sure Miranda looked no better than I did, given the grunts and moans of the men and Miranda cumming beside me. At 1130, Master stopped our mass fucking and removed our blindfolds as Edgar released us from the pillories. Master had Miranda and I get in a sixty-nine, with her on the bottom; the opposite of last night. We lapped at the crusty, congealing mess leaking from our holes. As gravity was helping mine leak out, I dug my tongue up her gapping cunt and ass to get all I could.

After several minutes of licking each other, getting perhaps half the cum choked down, Master fucked me the way he had Miranda last night, adding his own fountain of hot, salty cum for Miranda to slurp down. In that moment, I realized I'd never felt more a slave, no more than a conduit for other people's pleasure. I could not imagine Miranda could feel like anything other than I did; a slave slut, totally owned by my Master. I think he need no longer worry Miranda could ever accept any life but the one she was in. If she could accept this, she was owned forever.

We tidied one another the best we could, then Master called Jìngyi to him.

"Please escort my slaves to my cabin to clean up and make themselves presentable. As they clean up, make sure an assortment of food is brought to my room for them to eat so they can recover. I promised you yesterday, Beth would spend time with you today for your help and defense of her honor yesterday. You may also use Miranda in any way which seems fitting to you and may use my bed if you wish. It should hold all five of you if you choose to invite your two friends as none of the women could really use them this morning."

"Thank you, Joshua. It's very generous."

"I only remind you they are probably sore in various and sundry places from their exertions this morning, not the least the fist fucking you gave them, so exercise some tenderness."

"We'll be careful, sir. It was quite the day, wasn't it."

"Indeed it was. Very surprising." Smiling at his smallest crew member.

Jìngyi took our leashes and led our ravaged bodies back to Master's cabin. We used the bidet to clean out what our tongues hadn't reached. Jìngyi told us to put hot water in the Jacuzzi and soak while she got us some food. It was easy to obey her as I was sore from the morning's activities and the thought of the swirling bubbles was welcome. Since I didn't have Master to lean against, I let Miranda lean against me, then we closed our eyes and relaxed as the soreness was washed away.

"Did you feel as much a slave as I did this morning?" I whispered, lightly stroking her breasts; the only erogenous zone which hadn't been abused today.

She turned slightly and kissed me before settling back. "I was a total wanton slut. Every time a new cock entered me, I welcomed it. Even after I started to become sore from all the fucking, I welcomed the next one. They all felt good; big, small, long, short, circumcised or not, they all felt wonderful to me. I don't have any clue how many times I orgasmed. It seemed I climaxed every three or four minutes. That's fifteen to twenty orgasms per hour for almost three hours. At times, I didn't think it was possible to have another, but a new cock came along and bang, I'd climax again. When did you set it up for us to be fist fucked?"

"Last night after supper, Buck let me stop by Jìngyi's room to arrange it. She'd come close to doing me before when my first Mistress was here. I figured she might as well take it all the way and we could entertain the crew."

"When she showed me her fist, I was so scared, but also intrigued to think she would have her fist inside me. What a rush. Did you know Sherry and Manuel were going to submit?"

"I didn't think they were ready yet, though I knew Sherry wanted to, badly. She started dressing without underwear, wearing a collar at night in their room. According to her survey, I knew she was even more submissive than you. I figured if you'd submit, it was only a matter of time before she took the collar. Manuel was iffy. He showed as only slightly submissive, but I wonder if he didn't lie on the survey, trying to make himself appear less submissive than he actually is. He certainly surrendered faster than I thought he would. I figured it would take a month or two after Sherry accepted her collar before he'd take his and he'd only do it to spend more time with her than he could if he remained free. I'll ask him to take it again after he's been a slave a month to see if his answers remain similar or if he finally accepts he's a slave."

"I'm going to miss you when I go back to Washington. You've really helped me settle into my submission; made it much easier for me. While I belong to Master, I relate to you more."

"Yes, because we slaves have to stick together. I believe Master has a lot of plans for you before you go and he won't make you do anything he won't make me do as well. We'll need to support each other to get through it."

Jìngyi returned, Roberta and Kelly both coming with her, bringing enough food to feed us all.

"Have you soaked long enough, or should we feed you in the Jacuzzi?" Roberta asked, smiling. "I've seen how the guys feed you and it looks like lots of fun, which I'd enjoy leading to something else on that big, beautiful bed out there, but I'm willing to do it here in the head if you need to soak longer."

"That looks like a lot of fun," Kelly said. "Too bad we all can't fit in there."

"Why don't we get out and you can feed us on the bed, and if you're really interested in water sports, we go to the spa next to the beauty salon after we eat," I said. "That one doesn't get nearly the use the one by the pool gets."

"Deal," Kelly said. "Have you tried maneuvering your body so one of the jets pulses on your clit?"

"Not so far," I replied. "The only time I've used the tub instead of the shower, I was with Master, and I needed to relax, not become more excited, plus, I can't cum without his permission."

Miranda and I got out and got lots of help drying off. We brought the food to bed and all sat down to eat, but Jìngyi had ideas other than slaves feeding themselves. She clipped our cuffs together behind our backs, and the other three fed us, taking advantage of our helplessness to stroke and caress us the way Master did. Eventually, all three stripped off their clothes and were putting food on various and sundry parts of their bodies for us to lick or nibble off them. At one point, all three of them had baby carrots inserted in their pussies for the two slaves to extract with our mouths, which we happily did until each of them had an orgasm.

"Let's go up to the spa now, and release their hands so they can use them on us," Kelly said.

They all agreed. We had no say in the matter. They started to get dressed and I pointed out it was foolish to get dressed, go up a couple decks, and get undressed again. They looked at each other.

"No one on this ship will rape you because you're naked," Miranda said. "Just bring your clothes with."

"I don't want anyone mistaking me for a slave," Roberta said.

"You can't be unless you were wearing a collar."

"Sherry wasn't wearing a collar this morning," Kelly pointed out.

"Sherry was showing clear signs of submission, even without the collar," I responded. "She sucked Manuel's cock in front of most of the crew, knelt when told to kneel, had no underwear on under a skirt and pulled her dress up to show everyone when told to. When asked, she said she was a slave. You're fine unless you exhibit the same kinds of behavior. Anyone tells you to strip, tell them to fuck off and no one will think you're a slave."

So everyone agreed to go up to the spa naked. Roberta took both our leashes, and the other two took all the clothes in neat piles. We attracted a few looks passing the bridge, a couple of people sticking their heads outside as we went up the ladder, but on the whole ignoring us. We all got in the spa and Miranda and I were busy the next thirty minutes making sure they were all satisfied.

When we were relaxing again, Kelly asked. "Between the two of you, I think you were fucked by all the men on the ship. What was that like?"

"Except for the fact I started getting tired and sore, I enjoyed it," Miranda said. "Men have always been able to fuck as much as they want and they're celebrated as studs and manly. Women who enjoy sex are sluts and whores. It's a fucking double standard. This is the first time I've felt I'm free to enjoy whatever I do."

"Any of the men strike you as being particularly good fuckers?"

"We were blindfolded and couldn't really see who was fucking us," I said, "but the anonymous fucking made it seem like Master intended. Every man who shoved a cock in me felt like Master in a sense. We were being fucked because he was allowing it, so it was like he was fucking me every time."

"I had the same experience," Miranda said. "All the anonymous cocks were Master's because he was giving them permission to fuck me. It didn't make any difference if I was sucking one and another was in my ass or cunt and logically, they couldn't all be his; they were fucking me by his grace, so they were his."

"Do you enjoy having anal sex?" Kelly asked. "I've never enjoyed it."

"It helped being prepared for it beforehand and Master ensures no one is rough. As long as someone is moderately gentle when they first penetrate me, I don't even mind if they become more vigorous," I replied. "Other than the clit, the anus contains the second largest cluster of nerve endings. I cum from anal fucking, so it's a good thing on the whole as I love to cum."

"You were sucking cocks who'd fucked your ass," Roberta said. "That looked nasty."

"Knowing what was coming today, Miranda and I took several enemas early this morning to completely empty our bowels. Master doesn't require us to suck cocks who've fucked our ass. I kind of volunteered us today. It wasn't any different than sucking a cock who'd fucked our cunts except it didn't have girl cum on it as well."

"So you knew Master was going to do that?" Miranda said. "It was a total surprise to me."

"It was supposed to be," I said. "Master is exploring the level of your submissiveness and I'm helping him. The more submissive I've become, the happier I am. You have your safe words. If you'd wanted to slow down and talk about it, you could have used Winston, and if you wanted to stop, you could have said Salem. He doesn't want you to think about it before hand, just respond without thinking. I'm guessing using your safe words never crossed your mind as it was happening, but if you'd known it was going to happen, it would have been, 'I'm a US Congresswoman; I can't participate in a fucking train, right?"

"Probably," she admitted.

"The same thing with the fist fucking. I arranged it with Jìngyi. Even Master didn't know it was going to happen so he could enjoy the spectacle the way everyone else did. You could have stopped it the same way and you didn't. Don't overthink your submission and you'll enjoy it more."

"How did you learn you were submissive?" Kelly asked.

"You know I'm doing research for my doctorate. I was having a rough time coming up with an idea for my thesis. Everything I looked at seemed over researched or boring. Then I saw the ad Master put in the Gainesville Sun and lots of other newspapers advertising for a submissive for a year long cruise..."

"That was Master?" Miranda said. "I saw it in the Washington Post and I had no clue. It sounded exciting to me, but of course, I couldn't disappear for a year, nor kill my political career if anyone found out I was thrilled at the idea of surrendering to a Master for a year. The ad didn't give any information about who it was."

"Which is the one danger I was worried about," I said. "I thought it might be a recruiting tool for a human trafficking ring or something searching for submissive women to enslave. I called the number and got more details and took precautions to make sure it was going to be entirely voluntary, including having an Army Ranger ready to come looking for me if I disappeared. Anyway, it was the first topic I'd come across that excited me to research and didn't seem to be researched to death. I wanted to find out more before applying for the position, so I wanted to schedule time to speak to submissives about their experiences first. I wanted to attend a 'Munch', which is a meal gathering of like minded people who are interested in what would be considered by most to be fetish type behavior. Dominance and submission, bondage and discipline are the most popular of the so called fetishes, so I'd be able to discuss it with submissives.

"They have a lot of rules regarding who attends a Munch and I had to go through a breakfast screening interview with people pre-Munch to determine if I could attend. Since I was a complete neophyte on the topic of submission, they all thought I was crazy to apply for a year long gig, without a clue of what I was getting into. The person leading the interview made me get on my knees and lick her cunt. Here I am, a graduate college student on her knees staring at her bald cunt, who has never been with a woman before in her life, without a clue what to do with it. I told her I didn't know what to do and she told me it didn't make any difference if I knew what I was doing, what was important was obedience."

"When was this?" Kelly asked.

"Mid-April of this year."

"Holy crap. Now you're the best cunt licker I've ever experienced, bar none."

"She took me under her wing for two weeks to prepare me for what I might expect and as a woman, expected me to become an expert cunt licker. I spent a lot of time licking her, and decided if I had any chance of being chosen, I had to become as good as I could at most submissive activities. The thing of it was, being on my knees that first time, doing something I'd never done before was arousing to me. It's when I began to realize it might not all be research for me. I'd never done anything I considered remotely submissive before then, except let a boyfriend tie me down to the bed once to have sex with me, which hadn't really done anything for me. While there, in addition to licking her cunt, I also sucked a stranger's cock for the first time which was also arousing to me. The more I immersed myself in these submissive activities, the more I realized I was a true submissive; to the point I'd seek a Dominant even if I weren't researching the topic."

"Beth's research let her discover I was submissive," Miranda said, "and she arranged with Master to test it out, which is how I found myself a sex slave."

"What about us? Are any of us submissive and don't realize it yet?" Roberta asked.

"Do you care if I discuss this with the others listening?"

They looked at each other and then all replied 'no'.

"First, do any of you feel submissive? Have a desire to experience what Miranda and I are going through every day?"