My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll join you," Miranda said.

We held hands and found our Master. "Sir, we were wondering if you would like us to serve you before I need to leave for Lynn's room?"

He stroked my cheek. "I'm fine at the moment. Thank you for thinking of me."

"You're welcome, sir."

******

At the appointed time I went to Lynn's room. Manuel was spread eagled upright at the end of the bed so he'd be watching whatever took place on it. His cock cage was still on, so he wasn't going to be getting an erection any time soon without a great deal of pain. Sherry was displaying beside the bed, without her chastity belt as her Mistress made preparations for the evening, which included pulling out a big strap-on. I wondered who was getting fucked with it. I was already juicing thinking of it in my cunt. They were both still wearing their fox tails. I remembered wearing the horse tail on the Pony farm.

"Good evening, Mistress," I said. "What is it you would like me to do first?"

"Give them a brief pep talk about what it means to be a sex slave, then demonstrate for Sherry how to become a better cunt licker even while being punished or fucked yourself. Once you've shown them what can be done, she can practice on you. If she loses focus on you, you should signal me so I can swat her untrained ass. We'll see if she can become any better under the threat of pain.

"Manuel does fairly good on the cunt licking, but we also need to improve his focus. In addition to smacking their asses for failure to do a good job, they won't be allowed to have sex with each other. I hope it provides an incentive to quickly improve their skills.

"Manuel seems to get an erection at the slightest provocation, either humiliation or pleasure. Slavery seems to agree with him, but of course, I need to train him to get hard when I want it, not when he feels the need. Hence the cock cage and his view of the proceedings. I'm going to thoroughly fuck his fiancée in front of him so he learns to control his urges."

"Understood, Mistress."

I proceeded to describe submission as I understood it, including the eleven traits of a good submissive: submissiveness, honesty, acceptance, intelligence, compatibility, self-respect, self-knowledge, communication, consistency, imagination, patience, and service. I fully described what I meant by each one. Mistress made a point of caressing me during my instruction, which was tantalizing, but I ignored her despite having an orgasm.

I made a point of emphasizing self-respect due to the humiliation they were currently undergoing. "Remember, you have as much worth now as you had prior to your slavery, if not more. You chose slavery for yourselves. It wasn't forced upon you. You are giving yourself to another in service. If your Mistress doesn't respect your worth, someone else will. She is using humiliation to quickly train and accustom you to your servitude. With hard work and training, you will earn your own names back. You will become her greatest treasure, more valuable to her than anything else in her life.

"When Master said he valued his slaves more than he did this ship, those were not empty words. An obedient, loving, slave is worth more than their weight in gold or jewels, a joy unlike any other, a comfort at the end of the day, a pleasure to be around, always loving and tender and a source of great pleasure.

"The bonds you'll form with your Mistress will be as strong as any others you form in your life, including your eventual marriage to each other. Always remember, despite surrendering much of your will to your Mistress, ultimately, you have the final power with your safe word. She cannot force you past your limits. If she fails to recognize your power, you can choose to give up your submission to her. If she cares for you, as I suspect she will, she will always remember the limits to her power.

"If there is one thing I would say which defines submission, it's this: If you keep the one you serve in the forefront of your thoughts, think of their needs more than your own, ignore your needs for theirs, you will be an ideal partner to your Dominant. This brings me to second part of your training tonight, how to properly pleasure the one you serve."

Lynn said, "I'm glad you expressed yourself so well, Beth. I'd never considered all the other factors which went into making a good submissive. I'd assumed perhaps half of what you said. I'd not thought of intelligence, self-respect, self-knowledge and imagination as a necessary and important part of submission. I can see why you are so good at what are. You're definitely intelligent and imaginative, and despite all you've done and been exposed to, you've never lost respect for yourself. I hope you both paid attention to her words, slaves."

"Yes, Mistress," they both answered.

"If you'll get in bed, Mistress, I'll demonstrate how to give oral pleasure to you."

She quickly got into bed and spread her legs for me. I could already smell her arousal, she was so eager and happy to have her own slaves.

"A properly trained slave ignores all around them when pleasuring someone. You should be able to focus on another's pleasure despite being fucked or punished. Your partner's pleasure should be all that matters to you. Cunt, you're not accustomed to licking pussy and are unsure of what you're doing. I was the same way when I started. What you do have working in your favor is you know what you like when someone licks you. That's your starting point for pleasuring others. Just as I taught you to pay attention to the verbal and visual cues of pleasuring Cock's dick, you'll pay attention to those same cues when pleasuring your Mistress.

"Don't ignore all of her other erogenous zones to concentrate solely on her pussy. You want to make love to the whole person, not just her cunt. I want you pay close attention to what I do. Every time I do something your Mistress seems to respond positively to, I want you to lightly squeeze her tit. This shows me you're recognizing the same visual and auditory cues I'm seeing as I pleasure her. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Beth. Thank you. I want to be just like you."

"Don't be exactly like me. Be your own person, not a carbon copy of me."

She nodded and I proceeded to make love to Lynn, doing everything I knew she enjoyed, pleased to see Cunt was recognizing her cues nearly as well as I was. Lynn's tit was being squeezed at all the right times. Lynn eventually climaxed, annointing my face with her tangy cum. I gave her two more fast ones since she was on a nice high plateau.

"Mmm, Beth," Lynn said, languidly stretching, "another superb job of pussy licking. If my slaves become half as good as you, I'll be a very happy woman. Go ahead and lie down and I'll have Sherry practice on you. When you feel she's doing an adequate job, let me know and I'll start fucking her. Let me know if she loses focus during her fucking. I'll punish her each time. While I'm punishing her, let me know if she loses focus on your pleasure and I'll punish her more."

"Yes, Mistress." I quickly took her place on the bed.

"Get busy, Cunt. Make her cum in return for giving your Mistress so much satisfaction."

Sherry crawled between my legs and got busy making love to me. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly she'd grasped my instruction, though I shouldn't be given the level of submission she'd surveyed at, plus she'd learned to apply my lessons to Cock. She wanted to please as much as anyone else I knew. She brought me to a lovely orgasm in ten minutes, and was working on the second when I told Lynn she was doing quite well. Lynn had put on her strap-on and she climbed on the bed behind us and easily pushed into Cunt's pussy. Cunt orgasmed as soon as she did, losing focus on me.

I informed Mistress and she said, "Five Swats, slave. Pay attention to Beth's pussy, not your own."

She tried concentrating harder and did fairly well, making me orgasm twice, until she orgasmed again. I informed Mistress Cunt was doing fairly well until she climaxed.

"Cunt, how would you like going a week wanting to climax and unable to do so. I have a Slave Trainer you can wear which will keep you on edge without orgasms. That's five more swats and plus ten apiece for cumming without permission. You're up to thirty and climbing. Keep it up and you won't be able to sleep tonight. Pay attention to the cunt you're licking. It's your only responsibility."

Her oral skills were increasing at a rapid pace as she remembered how she liked being touched. I heard Cock groaning and looked at him. He was trying to have an erection watching his fiancée licking me and getting fucked. The cock cage did not have room for expansion and his dick was being painfully squeezed by the limited space.

"Mistress, I don't think Cock is ready for a cock cage yet. He appears to be in substantial pain."

Both Lynn and Cunt turned to look at him. His face was scrunched in pain. The tip of his prick was bulging against the wire of his cage. Lynn jumped up and unlocked the cage and removed it. His dick quickly sprang up to full blown erection.

"Why didn't you say yellow when it started hurting, Cock?" Lynn scolded, checking him for signs of damage. Cunt was crooning over it.

"Isn't the purpose for me to learn to control my erections, Mistress?"

"Of course, but not to the point of damaging yourself. What good will you be to anyone if your cock is ruined?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You do need to learn to control yourself, Cock. You're going to be nude most of the time and I'd prefer you not advertise your arousal by walking around with a flagpole leading the way. But you're new and we can work on it over time."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"I'm going to leave it off for now, and I'll look for one which isn't wire. Perhaps a rubber sheath which wouldn't hurt so bad."

"I'd appreciate anything you do, Mistress."

"Cunt, you're not done with your training yet. Start licking Beth again. You're up to thirty swats. Are you striving for more or can you fucking concentrate for once. You don't have to ask for permission to cum anymore. Just concentrate on licking pussy."

Cunt resumed licking me and Lynn resumed fucking her. The next orgasm Cunt had, she was moaning deep in her throat, but she did a much better ignoring it, though I still told Lynn she'd lost focus, but was doing better. "Five more, Cunt." The next orgasm she had, I didn't notice any difference. Cock's dick was twitching as he watched, bobbing up and down like a fishing pole.

"She's passed her first test, Mistress. I didn't notice any difference the last orgasm."

Lynn pulled out of Cunt's sopping pussy and the strap-on was coated with her cum. She made Cock lick it clean. He lapped eagerly at the cum of his fiancée, tasting her ecstasy.

Lynn next told Cunt to lick me while she was punished, reminding her she'd get five more anytime I told her she lost concentration on me. This training session was turning out very good for me. I'd cum eight times already with the promise of more and Cock hadn't even started yet. Lynn began Cunt's spanking and she earned fifteen more in the process, but was doing fairly well until she climaxed during her spanking around thirty, I think. Perhaps it was the combination of orgasm and spanking which threw her off again, but she lost focus once more, which I faithfully reported to Mistress.

As I reported it, Cock groaned and liquid spots appeared on Cunt's back. I looked up and saw another stream of cum shooting from Cock's purple dick and fall on her back. Lynn saw it too, and watched as five more streams of cum shot out of his pulsing prick, though no more reached Cunt, falling on the bed instead.

"You useless fucking slave," Lynn yelled. "Who gave you permission to cum?"

"No one, Mistress."

"How the fuck did you cum anyway? Did pixies sneak in here and start licking your dick?"

"No, Mistress. I couldn't hold back any more. I'm sorry."

"That's ten strokes for you for cumming without permission, and ten more for failing to ask for permission, and Hannah can give you more for soiling the sheets."

"Yes, Mistress."

What was interesting to me, and perhaps Lynn as well, was his cock didn't seem to be shrinking at all after his discharge. It appeared just as hard and twitchy as it had been before. This would bear watching.

Lynn continued with Cunt's spanking and she continued to do an excellent job pleasing me through the end. Cunt was definitely prime slave material. Since Cock was in a good position for punishment, Lynn gave him his twenty strokes with a paddle and during the entire time, his erection never flagged.

"What do you think, Beth? Would flogging his miserable cock and balls with a whip make him lose his hard-on?"

"I don't know, Mistress. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like this before."

"I'd have Cunt suck him off, but I don't want them having sex together yet."

"I'll suck him, Mistress. I'm kind of curious myself."

"You do that. We have to train him anyway and I'd prefer he not have an erection for his training."

While he was bound at the end of the bed, I fellated him to another orgasm, and he still had a substantial amount of cum for me to swallow, but when I'd finished cleaning him off, he seemed to be significantly stiff.

"Damn," Lynn said. "Do you think it's a case of priapism? Cunt, has he ever been like this before?"

"No, Mistress. I've never seen him like this."

"Cock, have you ever had an unending erection like this before?

"No, Mistress."

"I hate to see it go to waste. Beth release Cock and we'll let him fuck me. String Cunt up where he was so she can watch her fiancé fuck me."

I released Cock and while he started fucking Lynn missionary style, bound Cunt up. He fucked Lynn until he orgasmed. They changed to cowgirl and Lynn fucked him until he climaxed and then they proceeded to doggy and he fucked Lynn until he had another orgasm. He still had an erection. Lynn had him lick and suck all his cum out of her and he still hadn't lost his stiffy when he was done. Lynn had me suck him off again and although he had very little cum left, he still orgasmed and remained hard.

"Mistress, my last orgasm was quite painful," Cock said.

I wasn't surprised he'd climaxed six times in the last two hours and he was still sporting an erection.

"I'm taking him to sick bay," Lynn said, getting dressed. "This doesn't seem right. Let Cunt loose and she can help figure out what's wrong with him. Bring her on her leash."

"Yes, Mistress."

They left and I released Cunt. I attached her leash to her collar and she attached mine and we led each other to sick bay. A couple people saw us and were amused to see us leading each other. Cock was already researching the topic of priapism, because it wasn't something he'd dealt with in the past. He asked Cunt to get an ice pack as he read. I removed her leash and told her to tell anyone who asked she was dealing with a medical emergency. She got what she needed and went to the mess to get ice. I called Master and told him we might have a problem in case Cock needed to go to a hospital.

He came down shortly and I told him Cock had cum six times and still had an erection. Cunt came back with an ice bag and he applied it to his groin while he read. Master asked him what he was finding out.

"As far as I can tell, sir, I either have ischemic or low flow priapism, or non-ischemic or high flow. Ischemic is the more common and more dangerous of the two because the blood is trapped inside the penis and because it's not getting oxygen from fresh blood flow, the tissues can become gangrenous or scarred. However, I don't have any of the conditions which might cause ischemic priapism. They consist of a few different types of disease, some drug or alcohol use or some insect bites. I just had trauma to my penis by becoming erect while in a cock cage and injury to the penis is a cause of non-ischemic priapism and the treatment is ice packs which is why I'm applying ice now."

Master said, "Lynn?"

"It wasn't her fault, Master," Cock said. "I didn't inform her of the issue. She berated me for not using my safe word. It requires a doppler ultrasound to tell which type I have. We don't have the equipment to do one, but if the ice packs prove effective, it's probably non-ischemic. If the ice pack doesn't work, Cunt will have to draw blood out of my penis. There is a drug which can be used, but we don't stock it."

"Leo's on standby if we need to fly you to Gustavia. No more cock cages unless we're sure it's only a temporary issue. I've never liked the idea of cock cages anyway."

"No male would. I wouldn't put it back on until I was sure anyway, Joshua," Lynn said. "I'd never want to injure my slaves." She stroked Cock's hair. "Having him develop dick issues wouldn't be good for either me or Cunt."

"The ice seems to be working. It's already shrinking, Master," Cock said.

"Do you want to go to the hospital? I don't mind sending you."

"No, sir. We'll keep an eye on it. I promise I'll be more protective of my equipment from now on."

"I'll stay with him until we're sure it's not an issue, Joshua. Cunt will stay with me. We'll do what we can to keep him from getting any more erections for a couple days. You might as well take Beth with you. I won't need her anymore tonight."

Master took my leash, saying, "Come along, Beth."

We returned to his cabin and told Miranda what happened. "Orgasmed six times over two hours without losing his erection? Wow! Too bad it's dangerous, because it sounds like fun."

"He came once spontaneously while watching Cunt orgasm during her punishment, twice from me sucking him and three times fucking Lynn. Nor did he complain nor use a safe word when he started getting his erection. I believe Cock is more submissive than my survey would indicate."

"What do you think is the reason, Beth?" Master asked.

"I wondered if I should be using different scales for males and females. Since males tend not to be submissive anyway, perhaps scoring where he did indicates a very submissive person for a male, where he'd only be slightly submissive as a female. I don't have enough data on submissive males yet. Most of the submissives I've tested are females with the exception of Mistress Layton's two and the one at your club."

"We'll try getting more male submissives to take the test tomorrow," Master said thoughtfully. "Where did the others test out?"

"I don't recall exactly off the top of my head, sir, but they were on the submissive end, but not as much as Miranda, myself and Sherry."

"Perhaps that's it then. He's also in a submissive competition with his own fiancé, which might make him strive to be closer to her submissiveness. Did you have a good time, Beth?"

"I climaxed often while Cunt was training to lick pussy, Master."

"I've only climaxed three times tonight," Miranda said. "I feel shortchanged."

"Perhaps if I lick your little clit while Master pounds your pussy, you'll be able to catch up?"

"Not if I'm licking yours at the same time, but it sounds like fun anyway."

We climbed onto the bed and immediately got into a sixty-nine.

"Master, your slaves await," I said from under Miranda's spread legs.

Whether or not he really joined us was irrelevant anyway, so I got busy with my friend, the Honorable Representative Miranda Ward. I was happy to see Master's cock slide into her slit a few minutes later, hard and ready to fuck. Miranda was not disappointed by the number of her orgasms.

******