My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,567 Followers

They all answered negatively.

"I haven't given the survey to Jìngyi yet, so I couldn't say authoritatively she isn't submissive, but neither Kelly nor Roberta score in the submissive range. Kelly is a tad more Dominant than Roberta is. I might have guessed she was without the survey because she wanted me to pull her underwear down with my teeth which would tend to be Dominant behavior. Black women also tend to be more matriarchal than white women are, with strong mother figures, so I'm not surprised Kelly would be more Dominant. If I were going to guess anything about Jìngyi, I might think she would fall into what the BDSM community calls Switch territory. She could be like Hannah, who tends to be Dominant towards submissive women such as Angelique and submissive to Dominant men such as Master which is why she was the first submissive he took on one of his cruises."

"Hannah was a submissive?" Roberta asked. "Joshua's submissive?"

"Yes, and it makes her uniquely qualified to help him select other submissives. Having been one herself, she understands the mindset and being Dominant to submissive women, test out their submissiveness. Jìngyi might be somewhat the same, although if I were to guess, it might be the reverse of Hannah, subservient to Dominant women and perhaps Dominant to submissive men. Although I don't test for it, I definitely think she's got an exhibitionist streak in her. She fucked Angelique in public and seems less concerned over others seeing her nude than either of you."

"Why do you think I might be the opposite of Hannah?" Jìngyi asked.

"Because of the way you responded to Mistress Layton when she was here. She got you to do what she wanted you to do."

"You mean I might be able to turn Jingyi into my cunt licking bitch?" Kelly asked.

"You may not be Dominant enough to turn her into your bitch," I said. "Although she seems perfectly willing to lick your cunt whether she's your bitch or not, so be satisfied. She'd need a strong Dominant to overcome her natural resistance to submission. Hannah or Lynn might be better choices, plus I could still be wrong. After all, it's kind of a Dominant thing for her to fist fuck two slaves, but I chose her because she has the smallest fists on the ship."

"This is fascinating shit," Kelly said. "And speaking of fascinating, the thought of a Congresswoman from North Carolina licking my black cunt is the bomb, and I'm getting horny again. Congresswoman, if you please, I need to cum a couple more times."

"Beth, my white cunt needs some attention too, so please lick me like you do so well," Roberta said.

"I'll do my duty, but if you think you're going to scream like you did the first time, perhaps Jìngyi should ride your mouth as I do."

Roberta laughed. "Why not. She's a tasty piece of snatch."

Roberta lay down on the side of the spa and while Jìngyi rode her mouth, I gave her another Beth special. Only having her mouth covered by a delicious cunt kept the ship from hearing her scream again. I quickly followed up with two other fast ones. The nice thing was, none of them were averse to returning our favors any longer and both Miranda and I got to cum three times as each of them made us cum once.

While we played around in the upper spa, the ship arrived in Gustavia and dropped anchor. I figured it might be time to return to my Master.

After a quick rinse to wash off the cum, we dried off and they got dressed and they took us back to Master's cabin with quick kisses to signify their satisfaction with the afternoon.

"Did you have a good time this afternoon, slaves? No lingering affects from this morning?"

"I'm ready to fuck again, if that's the question, sir," I replied, "and had a great afternoon with some nice tender female bonding."

"From which I'm guessing they allowed you to cum."

"Oh yes, sir. They were good girls," Miranda said, smiling.

"After supper and Sherry and Manuel's collaring ceremony, I want Beth to go with Lynn and help the two new slaves acclimate to their submission. You may spend the night if Lynn desires it. I'll have Miranda here to keep me company."

"As you wish, Master. Did you know Sherry was going to submit today?"

"I didn't, but prepared for it with Lynn, Hannah and Edgar if she did. It seemed to be reaching a boiling point given what happened yesterday. I thought it would be a limited possibility, but when I saw how she reacted to your punishment and orgasm, I thought she might be ready."

"What was she doing, sir. I couldn't see her."

"She was clinging to Manuel's arm with such a look of arousal and longing on her face it was clear she wanted it for herself. When she knelt down and sucked Manuel's cock in front of everyone when I suggested it despite his protests, it became even more likely she was ready. Considering you told me she'd started going without underwear, making her reveal it was easy and she readily admitted to being a slave, which made ordering her to strip and be punished a forgone conclusion. Manuel was tougher to decipher. I didn't know how he'd respond, which is why I reminded him if he was going to be a Master, he'd have to punish Sherry. I doubted he'd do it if he wasn't a Dominant. I kind of steered him to one of the women by reminding him everyone would fuck Sherry if I was her Master, though in actuality, she'd only have to fuck me if they made the slave agreement properly. When he climaxed during his paddling and called Lynn Mistress, it eased him over the edge."

"I thought hanging them together so Sherry and Manuel would feel the arousal and squirming of the other was inspired, sir. I'm sure his cock rubbing Sherry's slit helped contribute to the orgasms of both."

"Lynn's idea. Kind of like putting the wand between you and Miranda for several hours while you were strapped together. It seemed to ratchet up the excitement for both of you."

"Lynn is turning into a strong Mistress isn't she?" I asked.

"Yes. Better than I initially thought she might be. I've had to give her very little training. A lot is instinctual with her. I think both Sherry and Manuel will do fine serving her."

"Do you think it will spoil her budding relationship with Captain Amundsen? She'd probably like to share her new slaves with him."

"It doesn't have to. Sherry is submissive enough she'd probably welcome fucking Björn. Manuel is the tricky one there. How much is he willing to tolerate as her fiancé? I think he's more submissive than you thought."

"I thought the same today. I wondered if he lied on the survey, or perhaps it needs a gender bias. Most of the submissives who took it were female. Perhaps slightly submissive for females is more submissive for males. They're aren't a great deal of submissive males as a percentage of the population."

"Time will tell. I don't think Björn will care if Lynn fucks either of her two slaves and Lynn apparently doesn't care who he fucks. She encouraged the Captain to use one of you this morning. I'm taking your recommendation regarding my business meeting tomorrow. Expect to be used by our guests, slaves. Just to be on the safe side, we'll put Miranda in her mask again. Who knows who might recognize her otherwise. I want to go to Gustavia for some shopping and dinner. Hannah will have some legal attire for you to wear, but a lot of models and actors come here, and trust fund kids, so they don't expect much in the way of clothing. As we're going to Gustavia, we'll attend the BDSM club there instead of them joining us on the ship tomorrow. You may expect you'll both be used there too, both fucking and punishment. They like to test unfamiliar slaves. Have your survey ready and expect the rules to be the same as my club in New York."

"What are those rules, Master?" Miranda asked.

"Enlighten her, Beth, so I know you remember the rules as well."

"If Master comes to a halt, stand at Display. If he sits, kneel beside him. Anyone may touch you anywhere on your body. Expect to be touched a lot. Dominants like to know how hot you are as a slave, so they will constantly check the wetness of your cunt. If they appreciate a fine ass, your anus may also be penetrated. You may not speak unless spoken to by a Dominant to answer their questions or you'll be punished. The only exception to that rule would be to use your safe word. They'll often try to trick you by making a statement directed to you, but a statement doesn't require a response, only questions do. For instance, saying something like 'it's a lovely day today', which might sound like an opening to a conversation. If you said something in response, you'd be punished. If they said 'I thought it was a lovely day, what did you think?', you may respond. It will be like a game to them, tricking a dumb slave into speaking and then punishing them. And the person who you spoke to is the one to punish you, and some will be harsher than our Master. Obey any order you're given by any Dominant unless your Master countermands it. That should about do it."

"Very good, Beth. Good memory. I didn't even tell you all those rules."

"They had a plaque at your club with the rules posted which I read, sir."

"Do you think you'll have a problem complying with the rules, Miranda? I can put you in a gag so you can't speak."

"I'm used to playing politics, Master. If someone can trick me into speaking after five years in the House of Representatives, I deserve to be punished."

Master laughed. "Good attitude. I'm thinking I'd like to bring you both to one of the nude beaches on Monday before you leave, Miranda. I'll bring you both on a leash and lead you around like pets. I'm thinking you'll be wearing anal plugs and the Lush while I do so. Another test of your submissiveness."

"Masked I hope, sir."

"Yes, masked. I'm probably going to mask you as well, Beth. People can't take pictures in the BDSM club, but they can on the beach and you said you didn't care if your cunt was on the internet, but not your face and cunt together."

"I appreciate it, Master."

"God, I didn't even think of that," Miranda said. "To imagine my naked body might be floating around the internet somewhere. As much as the thought scares me, it also arouses me."

"We can help disguise you a little more. Put some purple lipstick on, a fake tattoo or two and fake piercings on your nipples and cunt."

"Could the piercing on my cunt be real, Master? Something small and discrete normally, but you could attach something to it proclaiming my slavery when I was able to join you."

"Miranda, are you sure? I promised I'd keep your slavery a secret."

"Which is why I can't get nipple piercings. Boobs are too prominent and men pay too much attention to them, Master, but nobody ever really sees my cunt in real life. I'll be masked when people see it in my fantasy life."

"If you're certain, we can have Manuel or Sherry do the piercing tomorrow morning. However, you may not be able to be fucked in the cunt for several days afterward. You might be limited to oral or anal."

"Damn, that throws a damper on my plans. I was planning on a lot more fucking before I had to leave. Heaven knows I won't be getting much in Washington; more fucked over than fucked."

"Think about it and we can discuss it. If it's something you really want, I can arrange a discrete visit by a doctor in DC, perhaps a good fucking before he does it."

******

After another meal barbecued on the sundeck, the new slaves, Sherry and Manuel made an appearance, both were still naked, and apparently, recently punished again. Their asses were red and Miranda's and mine had faded to normal before our fucking ended this morning. All body hair had been shaved from both their bodies below the neck. Manuel no longer had a hairy ass. Both had anal plugs to gradually stretch them out for ass fucking. The plugs were easy to spot as they had fox tails dangling from them. Additionally, Manuel was in a locked cock cage and Sherry in a chastity belt. There was definitely not going to be any fucking Lynn hadn't expressly approved. They wore wrist cuffs and the cuffs were fastened behind their backs.

I don't know if the crew had been warned not to rag on them or if they realized the entire medical staff was now in bondage, so if they needed medical treatment, they might need to behave. They had been taught to kneel properly and were soon kneeling before Lynn primarily, though with Master and Hannah standing behind her shoulders.

Everyone was there except for bow and stern lookouts since we were now anchored a half mile off shore not moving, and all the stern lookout had to do was turn around to see them. While they knelt, Master handed Lynn a collar she placed around Manuel's neck. Hannah gave her another collar which locked around Sherry's. Master handed her a loudspeaker so she could speak without shouting and have her voice heard by everyone.

"Today we collar two new slaves, Manuel and Sherry, however until they've been properly trained, they will be issued slave names. Manuel's will be Cock, and Sherry's name will be Cunt. They will earn their names back when they can go more than four hours in my presence without earning a punishment. All of their medical clothing has been moved to sick bay. They may wear their clothing when they are working in sick bay only excepting for any ships emergency. When they leave sick bay for any reason other than an emergency, they must strip, including for all of their meals.

"They should be leashed and led everywhere, however, and I apologize for this, they can't be fondled for a minute after you lead them anywhere until they earn their own names back. So as long as they are being called Cock and Cunt, merely bring them where they need to go. Unfortunately, they haven't been trained to control themselves so they might orgasm should you feel them up for even a minute and they can't cum unless I expressly give them permission. Also, Cock is wearing a cock cage and it becomes very painful if he becomes erect, so until he learns to control his erections and emissions, he needs to wear it. He'll be in enough pain often enough I don't want him suffering further, so no touching. I will decide what they wear when they're eventually allowed to leave the ship on their own, but again, not until they've earned their names back.

"Both of my slaves are still honored members of the crew and should be treated as such. Remember, they both still handle all medical procedures including shots. Now that they've been collared, I'll be leading them to each of you to greet them by name. The safe words they've chosen for themselves are yellow and red. If either of them say yellow, stop anything you might be doing and bring them to me. If they use the word red, you will stop what you're doing and bring them to me to explain what you were doing which caused them to use the word red. I will be quite upset if either of them have to use that word to stop whatever you're doing, as they had to blow right through yellow. There may be repercussions including permanent unpaid vacation like Phil.

"Any other rules which you need to be aware of will be emailed to all members of the crew, but these should do for now."

She handed Master the loudspeaker back and he reiterated what Lynn said about repercussions for abusing honored members of the crew, to show it was crucial to their welfare. Lynn attached a leash to their collars and they were both presented to everyone present by name.

Lynn was going all in to establish her Dominance as quickly and deeply as possible. Renaming her slaves with humiliating names, keeping them naked and servile, punishing them frequently for the smallest of infractions. Presenting them to their former contemporaries with fox tails in their asses, shaved body hair, and restricting their sexuality with a cock cage and chastity belt.

When they were presented to me, I hugged them both, welcoming them as fellow slaves. "I hope you enjoy the new life you've chosen for yourself, Cock. I look forward to serving with you." I hugged Cunt and said, "You should appreciate the change Cock has made in his life; I think more for you than anything else. He might have been able to remain content as a non-slave. He surrendered his freedom for you so he could share in your slavery as much as possible. Honor him for his sacrifice, Cunt."

She smiled at her fiancé and said, "I do. I know this is something he resisted. He wanted a normal life. It was I who wanted to be a slave more than anything. It was very hard for him to realize he couldn't be my Master, so he joined me instead. He could not have made me happier than he has."

"Mistress, my Master tells me you may have need of my services to help acclimate your new slaves to their bondage. When would you like me to join you?"

"Give us forty-five minutes to ensure Cock and Cunt have a chance to greet everyone in their new status."

"As you wish, Mistress. Where are you located now?"

"In Miranda's old room."

"I'll have no trouble finding it. I spent the better part of a day there keeping her satisfied." I squeezed Miranda's hand.

I checked my watch to ensure I was there on time. She was my Mistress too, just under my Master. Miranda was greeting the new slaves with a kiss.

Hannah interrupted our moment. "I'm sorry, Lynn, but Angelique is working tomorrow and Monday, modeling assignments. I'd like to borrow Cunt to take care of my needs on one of the two days. It's so hard doing without once you have a compliant and beautiful slave serving you."

"Cunt is almost useless as a cunt licker at the moment, but Beth will be helping me work with her tonight. I shall have her licking all the women's cunts tomorrow for practice. By Monday, she should be an adequate replacement for Angelique if her tongue hasn't fallen off before then."

Cunt was blushing as her Mistress spoke so bluntly about her. I'm sure she'd eventually lose that capacity to be embarrassed with further training.

"Thank you, that would be wonderful."

Cunt and Cock left with their Mistress, greeting others.

"I wish I could help you, Mistress," I said, "but Master seems to have much of my next two days heavily planned."

"I know. I already broached the subject with him."

"You might wish to speak with Kelly, Roberta and Jìngyi, Mistress. While they all seem to remain attached to cocks on the whole, they aren't averse to a little cunt action now. Apparently, I convinced them there was pleasure to be had with other women. I heard they planned on asking you for recommendations on what toys they might acquire for themselves to facilitate a little lesbian pleasure. None of them are shaved bald, but I'm sure a dedicated lesbian such as yourself can work around a little pubic hair."

Hannah laughed. "It won't kill me. Roberta asked to speak to me privately. I imagine it might be the reason. You are a truly remarkable woman, Beth. I think the subservience of Angelique, Miranda, Sherry and Manuel can be directly attributed to you, as well as Lynn's Dominance. You seem to inspire the slave or Master in everyone you meet."

"It previously existed, Mistress. I'm not responsible for it."

"But you are deliriously happy in your submission and demonstrate it every day. If someone is scared of their submissive tendencies, you reassure them with your contented demeanor and happy attitude. You take satisfaction in the most mundane aspects of your submission. You truly live to serve and it's recognizable by all."

"Mistress is right," Miranda said. "All the fears I might have had submitting to our Master quickly dissipated under your calm acceptance of your slavery. Everything I've had to do has been made easier by your presence, Beth. You made my slavery much easier, just by being there beside me."

"Thank you for your kind words, both of you. I am happy to serve others. Speaking of which, I should see if Master needs relief before I spend the evening with Lynn."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,567 Followers