My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miranda, your plane is scheduled to leave at 1942 tonight. Leo will fly you to the airport two hours prior to your departure. Manuel will be giving you your cunt piercing thirty minutes before you leave."

Miranda gasped, then quickly said, "Thank you, Master, for finding me worthy to wear your marks as your slave."

"Miranda, we will discuss your new life in DC while we're at the beach. I'm expecting you to follow my orders explicitly from now on. Your sex life is now mine to control. I'll have some interesting challenges for you as my slave. A few times during the coming year, I'll try to coordinate more visits for you to the ship, possibly while we're in Europe and Asia, as there are always things congressional delegations are doing in those two places, maybe again in either Hawaii or California."

"As you wish, Master. I'm very excited."

Dropping anchor a half mile off the beach, there were enough people going, they had to make two trips with a tender to bring everyone who wanted to go. I saw Jìngyi decided to go all nude. Kelly and Roberta went topless, as did Lynn and Hannah. A lot of the men who made the trip decided to strip all off as well, particularly if they felt their equipment was impressive enough. The exceptions were those assigned to guard duty, Ethan, Vincent and Fred. They wore swimsuits and a baggy shirts, essentially forming a loose cordon around Master and Miranda, though they did sit down.

Cunt and Cock had no choice as slaves. They were both naked and masked, like Miranda and I. Cock didn't have a cock cage today, Lynn still worried about his injury. At the moment, he was erect, whether from arousal, or humiliation, I didn't know. We got a lot of looks when we waded off the tender, four slaves in masks and collars, being led around by three others. All four of us wore anal plugs with bejeweled ends which were easy to spot in the sun. Miranda, Cunt and I had little pink tails of the Lush vibrators sticking out of our bald cunts, which made the tails easier to see. No one said anything, the men with us too intimidating. In fact, most gave us wide berth, their eyes the only thing following us around. Master put suntan lotion on both of us, everywhere. There were parts which might burn easier than others. Lynn and Hannah did the two slaves they were responsible for, Cock cumming when she put lotion on his prick, shooting up his chest.

As Master intimated, the three female slaves were brought to orgasm occasionally with their Lush vibrators. Cunt and Miranda had the most difficulty hiding their climaxes, their moans being louder than mine.

Master told Miranda, "You'd better learn to control your response to your orgasms better Miranda. You'll be wearing one of those every day, even at the Capitol. I'm going to make you cum in your office and on the House floor."

Miranda blushed to hear Master would make her cum on the job. After he said something to her, she started controlling herself better, knowing if she didn't, she might expose her slavery to her colleagues.

Around 1030, another naked man and woman arrived at the beach. I recognized the man from the club last night. I'd paid more attention to the Dominants than the slaves, so I didn't recognize the woman. The man was the one who'd made me cum on his fingers. Our bodyguards shifted to their feet as he got closer. Master waved them down again.

"Joshua, good to see you again. Out and about with your slaves, and still masked I see. I would love to peek under those masks. Where's the hairy one?"

"She's no longer my slave. She'll be joining us later, though."

"No longer yours, you say. Mind if I take a run at her?"

"While she's not my slave, she is a member of my crew, so yes, I would mind."

"Why was she your slave last night?"

"For her protection. She wanted to participate without worrying if someone like you would attempt to collar her."

"Very wise. Despite her hair, I found her quite appealing, but hair can always be shaved off." He pointed to his slave. "Like her. Your wig, slave."

His slave removed a well made wig I hadn't even realized wasn't her natural hair. Underneath, she was bald, not frizzy scruff bald, but cue ball bald.

"She gets to wear hair on her head if she's been pleasing each morning; otherwise, she goes bald that day. You can put it on again."

She fitted it back to her head. I thought Master was being unreasonable for wanting to remove my pubic hair permanently. Apparently, he was fairly reasonable as Masters went.

They chatted a bit longer, then they wandered off down the beach.

"Would you ever do that to me, Mistress?" Cunt asked Lynn.

"Is it something you'd like, Cunt?"

"I'm not sure, though I certainly got excited when I saw it."

"You are a slave, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have you let the lovebirds have sex with each other yet, Mistress?" I asked.

"Not yet. Cunt is close to the point where she's earned it, but Cock's training was set back by his injury. I might need your help again to get him ready."

"I'm going to be busy tonight, Mistress. Perhaps Darla can help. She doesn't appear to be submissive, but she could probably tell you if Cock's attention wavers while he licks her during a punishment, and she's probably willing to help stimulate him to orgasm while he licks you so you can test him while he's pleasured."

"I'll ask her when she gets here," Lynn said.

One of the Yamaha's came at lunch time with Pierre aboard. He brought food hampers filled with a grilled chicken and pasta combination, salad, fresh fruit and two huge coolers with bottled water on ice. Only one of our bodyguards ate at any one time, the other two keeping watch until it was their turn, Ethan going last. Pierre stayed after delivering the food, wearing a swimsuit rather than stripping naked. Master fed us again, though he didn't fondle us while feeding, in the event the gendarmes would not approve of public sex. They hadn't said anything about our being leashed.

After lunch, Master let Miranda and I go into the water, though instead of just cooling off, he was testing the distance at which the remote to our Lush vibrators quit working. If we were standing, it seemed to work from fifty to sixty feet away. If we dropped into the water, the distance decreased by how deep the water was. On shore, he greased us up again with sunscreen and he wasn't too shy about applying it everywhere, though not to the point we were allowed to cum.

Master talked to Miranda about her duties as his slave while she was back in DC. Hannah handed him a phone which he handed to Miranda.

"This phone has the number of a private physical trainer, masseuse, and gardener, all on my payroll. You'll quit attending the House gym and the trainer will bring in some equipment for your house to start working out on. He will come to the house every other day. It will be your job to see that he receives two orgasms every time he helps you for his services, once before your workout, once after. You will only receive one, though he may fuck any hole he wants. The masseuse will come in on the days the trainer does not. You're to ensure you give her four orgasms for her massage. As a female, she won't take any longer than the man. She is to give you only one. Every day the gardener works, you're to let him fuck you, but no more than a single orgasm for you. If you have more than one orgasm while fucking any of these people, the trainer will punish you, ten strokes for each additional orgasm.

"I mentioned you are to wear a Lush each day you go to work. I'm giving you four of them. You will wear one every morning and change to a second one every afternoon; alternating between the four every other day. You are to send me a copy of your schedule every night. Unless you are having private meetings or small hearings, I may be using it on you at any other time, even when you're on the House floor, so I'll need to know your schedule. You'd better learn to hide your orgasms quickly. When you are working, you may have underwear, brassiere and panties both, though they will come off before you leave the building.

"Some of the appointments you schedule will be with some of my people, both men and women. They will fuck you in your office, so make sure your staff is aware you're not to be disturbed on some occasions. They will provide notes to you of the supposed discussions you had during your meeting so you have an excuse for your time other than being fucked.

"A few times a week, at my convenience, you will video conference with me so I may observe you masturbate and cum, either with the help of an electronic friend or without. Sometimes, I may watch you fucking one of your new employees. You'll be given advance notice of when. If I'm watching, you must ask for my permission to cum. If not, you may cum your single time when you need to. If I'm watching, I may allow you more than one. You will be fucking far more frequently than you were before your slavery to keep up with your increased sexual needs, but your pleasure still belongs to me. Is there anything which I need to explain better than I have?"

"No, Master."

"I'm going to start giving you orgasms with your Lush now until the battery dies. Each time Hannah, Lynn or a bodyguard notices you cumming, they'll note the time. If more than one noted your orgasm at the same time, you'll get five swats with the paddle when we get back to the ship for each one. This is to train you to be more discreet with your orgasms so you don't give yourself away. The more you're paddled, the more uncomfortable the plane ride back will be. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Master, very clear."

He turned her Lush on and tossed his phone to Lynn. "You're in charge of her orgasms. You can play around with them a bit; stop, start, whatever you feel is appropriate. I'm taking Beth for a stroll along the beach. Ethan, you're with me."

Ethan stood. He wasn't the biggest of bodyguards, but he was the nastiest looking, though I thought he was a pussycat for all his toughness. He waited as Master hooked his leash on me, then followed about five feet behind us.

"How's your ass?" I asked, since I'd not had occasion to ask since he lost his bet.

"How's yours?" He responded with a laugh.

"You're looking at it. What do you think?"

"It looks great from where I'm standing. Want a rematch?"

"Not without working out more." I swayed my hips a little more to give him more of an eyeful. He and Master both laughed. "I'm surprised you're going to let Miranda cum as much as you are."

"It wouldn't be right turning her into a sex slave, then denying her sex all the time."

"Have you got any other things planned for her?" I asked.

"How well can you keep a secret?"

"I kept Jìngyi's fist fucking secret from you and Miranda."

"True." He paused. "The head pilot flying Miranda's plane from St. Barths is a friend of Leo's. As a Congresswoman, she's going to be invited into the cockpit to observe the flight, where she'll be orally pleasuring both pilots and whichever flight attendant is let in on the secret, man or woman. I'd let them fuck her too, except for the fact she's having her cunt pierced before she leaves. I don't want to risk infection."

I thought of Miranda sucking or licking the cocks and cunts of whoever was flying her. She'd be relieved to know Master wasn't forgetting about her once she left the ship even if she'd not get to orgasm as a result of his plans.

I held Master's arm and leaned my head against him.

"I haven't heard you squawk recently about the amount of fucking you're getting," Master said.

"I apologize if I gave you the feeling I was disappointed in the overall amount of fucking I was receiving, sir. It's never been sex in general I was unhappy with; more the sex I was or wasn't having with you. It made me believe you were disappointed in your choice of me as your slave. If you wouldn't have been happier with someone else. Even when you fucked me, you showed as much joy or interest in me generally as having your teeth extracted."

Ethan chuckled, stifled when Master glared at him.

"And now?"

"Obviously, you're fucking me more frequently, which is good, Master. I could hope to have you fucking me face to face more often. You're handsome and I love watching your face when we fuck and I love kissing you. You're one of the best kissers I've ever had the pleasure to lock lips with. Our sex is getting better all the time, as you said it would. Might I please ask what the problem was at the beginning you made reference to?"

Master was silent, thinking, deciding what, if anything, he should say.

He stopped and turned me so I was facing him.

"You're the most exquisite woman I've ever known. The most delightful sex slave I've ever possessed. I've known from the moment I read your questionnaire, I would have a difficult time ever giving you up. I needed to gain mastery over my own feelings as I've never felt so out of control in my life. Everything I did was to create emotional distance so I wouldn't be the one enslaved by you. I fight my feelings for you every day. You asked me why I wouldn't consider Miranda as a wife. I don't love her. I love you. I dread the day this cruise ends and you leave me. Nor is it only me you weave your spell on. Everyone is bewitched by you."

I looked up at him and could detect no falsehood, no lies, no deception. He'd opened his heart to me to do with as I would. Suddenly, everything made sense. All the fucking from behind so I couldn't see the love and desire in his eyes. The poker face when I was able to face him. He didn't want me to know how deeply he cared, how hard he'd fallen.

"Ethan, please keep a close eye out for trouble," I said.

I dropped to my knees, tugging Master's swim trunks down and engulfing his cock. There were perhaps fifty people near enough to watch closely as I pleasured my Master. No time for a special. This would have to be fast. Ethan turned to watch for any approaching gendarmes, giving us a modicum of privacy as I drained Master's balls. Fortunately, it only took a bit over four minutes to do so. By the time Ethan warned me someone was coming, I was pulling his suit up again.

Though I'd swallowed his offering, I'm sure he could still taste himself on me when I plastered myself against him and kissed him. It didn't stop him from returning my kiss.

"I apologize, Master, for ever doubting you knew your own mind when you selected me. I should have trusted you more than I did."

The policeman had stopped his rapid approach since our business was concluded. He still came to warn us from doing so again. Ethan and he had a conversation in French while I clung to Master's arm. After a few sentences, they switched to English.

"Merci, Monsieur," Ethan said, giving a half salute to the officer. "It won't happen again. The young lady was overcome when the gentleman proclaimed his love for her."

"Ahh, the marriage proposal?" the officer asked, smiling. "It's a beautiful place to propose."

"No, sir," I responded. "Monsieur told me he wished to keep me as his sex slave forever."

"Pardon?"

"My Master wants to keep me in his collar and chains past the year he owns me. I just said 'Yes', in my own way."

"Do you mean it, Beth? You'll remain mine when your year is up?"

"If you still want me when my year is over, Master."

"You Americans, crazy," the policeman huffed as he walked away.

"Hey, I'm British," Ethan called after him.

The gendarme raised his hand sending us the bird. Master started laughing. Ethan and I quickly joined him.

"Will you marry me?" Master asked as we made our way back to the others.

"No."

"No? Why not?" He stopped.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him after me.

"Do you need to marry me to own me more than you do at this moment? Will our bond be any stronger, or deeper? Could I love you more than I do now? Let me answer the last one for you. No. I don't need to marry you to love you or worship you. Still, I'll adjust my answer slightly. Maybe I'll marry you, but I still think you should marry Miranda. If she doesn't want to marry you, or won't let you keep a sex slave on the side, I'll reconsider. I don't think it will be a problem if we both share you, though, which we're about to find out."

When we arrived back with the others, Angelique had joined us. She was naked for her Mistress. I plopped myself down next to Miranda and kissed her.

"How are you doing?" I said. "How many swats have you earned?"

"I'm not sure, perhaps twenty, maybe more. Four orgasms were obvious to everyone. I thought I did better on the rest."

"I have a question for you, Congresswoman. Would you be willing to marry our Master?"

"He doesn't love me. He loves you."

"He told you?" I asked, astounded.

"I see it in his eyes every time he looks at you."

I nodded, relieved. I looked at Hannah and Angelique. "You both knew, didn't you? It's why you told me I didn't have to worry about his behavior to start."

"Yes, we knew," Hannah replied. "He didn't want anyone but you. He could barely pay attention to anyone else."

I focused my attention back on Miranda. "Whether or not Master loved you wasn't my question, however. Would you marry him?"

"If he'd have me, yes."

"If he married you, would you have an objection to Master keeping a sex slave on the side? Me, or really anyone else he wanted? Would you care who he fucked as long as he was discrete and didn't make you a laughingstock or subject you to public ridicule?"

"I would love if you remained his slave with me and under the conditions outlined, don't care who Master fucks."

"Can you still have children?"

"I don't know. I'm still fertile as far as I know."

"If you couldn't have children or we both had children, would you treat my child as yours as I would treat your child as mine?"

Her eyes sparkled. "You know I would." She hugged and kissed me.

"Would you care if Master loved me a little more than you if he's willing to keep you as his sex slave and wife and treat you as he's always treated you?"

Miranda looked at him, then back at me. "No, for I can understand why he loves you."

"So, here's the deal. I think you should marry Master, before you go back to DC. You shouldn't have any problem extending your vacation to honeymoon with your new husband. Nothing happens in DC in the summer anyway. I don't mind sharing Master with you, nor do I care who he marries, as long as I can remain his slave. I will bear his children, share your bed, do anything as we've done already. As his wife, no one will think it strange you want to spend time together, nor that he's paying for you to fly and join him frequently all over the world. You can be his public wife and secret slave."

"Don't I get any say in this?" Master asked.

"Not if you know what's good for you, sir," I replied. "Miranda is a lot harder to keep as a slave on the side, nor can she have children if unmarried. I, on the other hand, can do what I damn well please. You have two women, who love and respect each other, willing to share you with each other and anyone else you want to fuck if you remain discrete about it. I do have some conditions as to this arrangement, however."

"What would they be?" Master asked.

"I still want to finish my Ph.D and practice psychology. I want your promise you would have no objection to my doing so. I'm perfectly willing to start my practice in New York, or Washington, DC, or Winston-Salem, North Carolina or wherever you decide to put down roots together, but I do want to work in my field. Perhaps I could specialize in working with Dominants and submissives, but I know this is what I want to do."

"I have no objection to you completing your education and working in your chosen field as long as I can keep you near. What if I don't want to share my slaves anymore if I marry one and accept the other as my sex slave for life?"