My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 09

Story Info
Spending time in St. Barths, another BDSM club.
18.4k words
4.77
7.6k
10

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers

In this chapter, our characters enjoy some time on St. Barths, Miranda planning to fly back to the States from there. To replace Phil, another person joins the crew. This chapter has the slaves going to a BDSM club there. It contains anal, oral, lesbian and group sex, including a triple penetration. No COVID and STD's in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editing expertise. Any remaining mistakes are mine only.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 9 - St. Barthelemy

Master started our day with our spankings followed by an ass fucking, using both of us but pumping his seed in Miranda. We took a shower, Miranda and I carefully shaving our pubic regions. I still didn't want everything laser removed. We went to breakfast and we had enough time for him to feed both of us, giving each of us an orgasm in the process. I think he did it as much because his crew enjoyed watching slaves squirm in orgasm as for any need of his own. I'll admit, being made to cum in front of others added to the enjoyment I felt. Morning muster had me serving Norris and Miranda doing George. Both men chose to fuck us on the sundeck.

"How many businessmen are coming for your meeting, Master?" I asked as we went back to his cabin to prepare, "And how are they getting here?"

"We're not that far off shore, it's a brief ride in one of the Yamahas. Ethan is picking four people up and bringing them here. Two are the CEOs of large corporations and their two assistants. I believe one of the assistants is male, the other female."

"Three men, sir. That means if they were agreeable, Miranda could be airtight."

"You're making an assumption both CEO's are male. You would be wrong."

"Airtight? What does that mean?" Miranda asked.

"It means you have a cock in every one of your fuck holes at the same time, essentially sealing off all the orifices of your body so no air can get in or out," I replied. "If one of the CEO's is female, you could still be the third male, Master. Miranda should get to experience it before she goes back to DC. I could easily take care of any females myself. Women love me."

"We all love you," Master laughed. "It does present a fanciful vision due to her career; US Congresswoman impaled on three stiff cocks. However, it might be easier to arrange with members of the crew, or even at the Club tonight. Who knows if either of the two men would like having another cock in such close proximity. It would be something to remember her by."

"Are we meeting in the stern room where the Bahamian Prime Minister was, Master?" I asked.

"The stern room has a bit more privacy for business," Master replied, "and anything else you get yourself into."

"Will Jake be serving as bartender, or will Ethan, sir?"

"It's Art today. I like to mix the crew up."

"Is there any particular way you'd like us to play it, sir? Just randomly sucking your cock, or wait for a signal of some kind?"

"I think we'll start with you both on display. Let's make it a modified display, with your hands at the small of your back instead of behind your neck since we don't know how long you have to hold the position. I still want your shoulders back so your breasts are well exhibited. Try to position yourself in front of both executives so you're in their direct line of view. We'll see how it plays out from there. Here are your masks."

He handed us leather masks to cover our heads and the tops of our faces, leaving our mouths free. The better to suck cock with, my dear. I didn't realize I was getting a mask, so I was surprised. I gathered both of my iPads so Master's visitors could take the survey if they agreed.

Ethan was bringing our guests at 0930 and the meeting would start shortly thereafter. We were there at 0925 with Hannah where the boat would arrive. Master had us wait where the Yamaha would tie up so we could escort the CEOs up the stairs. Ethan arrived right on time and it seemed everyone but Ethan was surprised to see two naked slaves waiting for them. We gave everyone a hand out of the boat and Hannah introduced them.

Edward was the male CEO, a pudgy, successful looking gentleman in a suit and tie despite the tropical setting with a female assistant who was dressed for the island. Marianne was the female CEO, looking tall and slim, dressed in a smart, peach pants suit with a white blouse. She had a male assistant. The assistants weren't introduced. I was mildly surprised it was the female CEO with the male assistant and not the other way around. For some reason, I thought she'd have a female assistant, giving a sister a leg up.

Miranda took Edward's arm and I took Marianne's and we guided them up to the open stern room where six chairs had been arranged around a table. Hannah took the arm of the female personal assistant. The male had to make it on his own, but he did have two naked asses to stare at as he climbed the stairs, so I don't think he suffered unduly.

They seated themselves in a triangle, Edward to Master's left and Marianne to his right, with their assistants seated beside and slightly behind them. It was fascinating to see the dynamics play out. Master asked them if they wanted anything to drink and we'd get it for them.

"Trying to get us drunk to take advantage of us, Joshua?" the male CEO said. "Drinking before noon."

"I don't need to get you drunk to take advantage of you Ed, so drink water for all I care," Master replied. "These meetings tend to be boring without something to spice them up."

The female and her male assistant both laughed, which irritated Edward.

"I'll have a dry martini, three olives," Marianne said.

"And your assistant, Marianne?"

"John will drink soda water," Marianne replied, "with lime. Unfortunately, he just got out of rehab."

"I'll have a scotch rocks," Ed said, "and Joy will have a chardonnay."

"Single malt or blend?" Master asked.

"Single malt," Ed replied.

"Bring me a Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye, neat, and Hannah a nice chablis," Master said.

Miranda and I went to the bar and got the drinks, giving the order to Art. "Which one do you want to distract, Miranda, the man or woman?"

"Ed 'casually' brushed against my tits like four times going up five steps, so let's let him continue to stare at mine. You take Marianne."

"Then you take Hannah's, Marianne's and John's drinks and display right between them about three feet behind them. I'll take Master's, Ed's and Joy's and I'll stand between them so Marianne and John are gaping at me. Perhaps when I'm setting Ed's drink down, I'll let my bare boob brush against his arm, since he seems to be a boob man."

"Deal."

"Is this what Washington politics are like?"

"Oh, Washington's definitely worse, honey. Those people are real cutthroats."

"If we have to split up to fuck them, please take one of my iPad's with you and see if you can get them to fill my survey out when they're at their weakest."

"You mean after they've cum."

I smiled at her. "That's when you took it."

Miranda laughed. "And see where it got me."

"Fucking total strangers for fun."

We returned to the table and gave everyone their drinks, my right tit surreptitiously rubbing against Edward's left shoulder as I set his scotch down, then we stood at display a few feet back from the table. Our legs were rather widely separated, making sure our bald cunts were prominently portrayed for viewing pleasure. Except for Hannah and Master, we seemed to attract a substantial amount of their attention.

"Are all of your crew naked, Joshua," Marianne asked.

"No," Master replied. "Only the submissives go nude. The crew all dresses in the appropriate clothing."

"Not an equal opportunity Dominant, Joshua? No boys?"

"I have no use for a male sub, but there is one aboard, plus two other females."

"Where's the male eye candy for me?" Marianne asked.

"He suffered a minor injury to his equipment last night, so he's resting today."

"Where are the other females?" Ed said. "Why can't we enjoy all four?"

"They don't belong to me, so I have no control over them. Just these two, and one of them is working anyway and isn't aboard presently."

They started conducting business, and we slaves were occasionally sent for another drink. Every time I gave Ed one, my boob rubbed his shoulder and I think he drank more as a result, just to have my breast rub against him. He even shed his jacket and tie so there was less material between him and tit. After two martinis, Marianne switched to water. Master noticed.

After ninety minutes of the meeting, Master pushed back from the table and called me. He motioned to his crotch and I dropped to my knees with my ass angled towards Ed, unzipped his trousers and started sucking his cock. He seemingly ignored me and went on with the meeting while I bobbed up and down over his lap. Despite his seeming indifference, he still managed to send a substantial load of cum down my throat. To make it a slightly naughtier spectacle, I let a trickle of his cum escape my mouth and run down my chin. Using a finger to wipe it off and lick it up first, I then cleaned him off, rezipped him and returned to my station behind Ed who turned to look at me. I smiled at him.

"You have us at a bit of a disadvantage," Edward said. "My dick's harder than a pool cue and it's quite a distraction."

"Ed, don't tell me you haven't had Joy under your desk polishing your knob. Feel free to let her take care of you now. No one will care."

Joy blushed and I could tell Master was probably right. I decided to help Joy and therefore, Master, out.

"Master, Joy is probably not used to sucking cock in a quasi public setting with others around. It's probably too embarrassing for her to even consider. If Ed would rather have the slave he's been staring at for almost two hours, suck his cock instead, I'm sure she'd be happy to help out. If Marianne were interested in a little relief herself, I'm sure I could accommodate her. Women tell me I'm an excellent pussy pleaser, ma'am."

"Oh, I'm sure you are, dear." Marianne smiled at me.

Edward said, "Don't mind if I do."

Master nodded and Miranda came over to my side. She winked at me before kneeling in front of Ed.

Hannah whispered in Marianne's ear. I couldn't hear what she said, but Marianne replied, "Maybe later, if she's so good."

"Perhaps John requires some relief, ma'am," I said. "That's quite the tent he has in his pants."

After all, distracting the assistant might be almost as valuable as the boss. They conferred a moment and Marianne told me it would be okay. I came over and sucked his cock right in front of her and made sure he was practically levitating from his chair when he orgasmed, just to kindle some fires in her imagination. Thinking about sex later might be almost as good as a physical sexual distraction now.

Everyone but Master seemed flustered as their discussions continued. Marianne kept looking at me speculatively every five to ten minutes. I would smile pleasantly to her. The meeting continued until around noon, which is when documents Hannah had set the terms on her iPad started getting passed and signed electronically. Hannah left to make copies for everyone. Master offered them a buffet style lunch or the services of his slaves. Both of them chose slaves. Miranda left with Ed and Joy for Master's room. Hannah told me to take Marianne and John to her room and strip the bed after we were finished. Master attached my leash and Marianne held it as I led them both to Hannah's room.

Marianne was not at all shy about removing her clothes in front of John, so I suspected he was good for more than taking minutes at meetings. I helped her fold her clothes neatly.

"Are you going to give John another blow job after you're finished with me?" Marianne asked as we got on the bed.

"If it's all right with you, ma'am, John can fuck my cunt or ass while I'm taking care of you. You won't notice any difference in the level of attention I give you. If once we start, you disagree, you can ask him to stop until I'm finished, but I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied."

She nodded and I started giving her a Beth special. Since I was moving around too much at the start, John just watched, lightly stroking to keep his cock alive. I gave John the okay to start when I'd turned his boss into a quivering puddle in the first ten minutes, and before she turned into a screaming banshee. I didn't stop until her next orgasm after John had flooded my cunt with cum.

"Christ!" Marianne panted. "Hannah wasn't lying. That was totally amazing. I don't think I've ever climaxed that hard. You should take lessons, John."

"Thank you, ma'am. Master will be happy to know I was pleasing."

She was fairly tidy, but my face was messy enough I used a towel to wipe it, then the cum running down my leg, patting my pussy dry.

"Where did Joshua find a treasure like you?"

"An ad in the paper, ma'am. He wanted a submissive to go on a year long cruise. I wanted to study submissiveness for my PhD. I applied and he accepted me. In fact, if I might be so bold, ma'am, would it be possible for you and John to take a survey I developed to help me with my research?"

"I will if you lick me like that again."

"Of course, ma'am. I'll lick you while you take it. It takes about twenty or thirty minutes."

"Will I survive another thirty minutes?"

"No one's died on me yet, ma'am."

Marianne took the survey and she was very happy when she was done. I also sucked John while he took his, but he only climaxed once before he was finished. It was his third time this morning. I helped her get dressed while John dressed himself.

"Can I know your name?" Marianne asked.

"By giving me the mask, I believe Master wanted to keep my identity secret, ma'am."

"Too bad. Now I'm starving," Marianne said. "Cumming so often was hard work."

"I'll get you both a sandwich and a bottle of water before you go ," I said. "It's the least I can do for Master's guests. Roast beef and cheddar all right for you both or would you prefer ham and Swiss?"

They both wanted roast beef, so I called the galley and asked Reggie to send two sandwiches and two waters to the stern room for Master's guests. He said they'd be there in five minutes. I handed Marianne my leash.

"Your sandwiches and water will be waiting where you had your meeting, ma'am. I'll lead you back in the event you don't remember the way."

When we got there, Master had left, but Hannah and Art were still there. So were Miranda and her two. Both of them had big smiles on their faces, so Joy hadn't been left out. Miranda held up my iPad and smiled triumphantly.

"Did you find the submissive satisfactory?" Hannah asked.

"Unbelievable, just as you said."

"Almost makes you want to become a lesbian, doesn't it. All of the women on the ship are now indulging in girl-on-girl sex. I attribute it to this submissive's influence. Not that they don't still like men, but it's less important than it was."

"She's not bad at the cock sucking either," John said.

"She's quite good at all things sexual."

Reggie delivered their food and water and Ethan was waiting in the Yamaha. I gave it to them, but Edward and Joy saw them getting food and wanted something to eat as well, so Reggie went back with orders for two more sandwiches. After they got their food, we escorted them back to the boat and waved as they left, then Hannah took our leashes and led us back to Master's cabin.

Pedro was changing the sheets on Master's bed since others had used it. I helped him since it was a large bed. Miranda saw me helping and assisted us herself. Hannah was digging around in Master's closet. She brought out two outfits which she assured us would meet the social and legal nudity requirements of Gustavia. Apparently, almost anything short of full blown nudity was perfectly acceptable in Gustavia. As long as breasts and pudenda were covered, even if the material was transparent, you could get away with it. Miranda got a transparent bandeau top and her harem pants she'd worn before. I got something which was essentially netting. A mid-thigh dress made of a fairly fine mesh knit. Fine enough to keep my nipples from poking through, but not enough to hide anything. Sandals with one inch heels completed our outfits.

I'd never gone any place where you could get away with revealing so much. Both Miranda and I were essentially naked for our jaunt through the capital of St. Barth's. Just in case we ran across someone more sensitive about revealed body parts, Hannah gave us two large scarves which we could wrap around our hips. Master also had me put my iPads in a messenger bag he said he'd carry around. Hannah said boobs were no problem anywhere, even uncovered. It would be arousing so many people would be seeing me like this.

"We'll be leaving as soon as Ethan gets back," Master said, "so get dressed and do whatever else you need to do. Lynn and Sherry will be joining us, plus Ethan, Art and Jake for security. Leave your wrist cuffs on, but remove your ankle cuffs. All three slaves will be masked and led around on leashes."

"Is it that dangerous here?" Miranda asked.

"Not really, probably safer than any major city in the US, but I don't want to take any chances with you two, plus billionaires are always tempting targets for kidnapping."

"How successful were your business negotiations, Master?" I asked.

"I figure I made a couple million more from Ed and a little under a million from Marianne. He was drinking more."

"I tried to rub a breast against an arm or shoulder every time he had one."

"I saw. Quite clever. Anyway, I made out more than I was willing to go for the business, but they still made money as well. You never want people to feel cheated or they'll cease doing business with you, but I did better than expected so your plan worked."

I rushed to brush teeth and hair, apply a dab of lipstick where I'd lost some by sucking John's cock. When I was at the back of the ship ready to get in the Yamaha, I put on my ridiculous dress. In ten minutes, I was departing the ship for dry land for the first time since I'd boarded. Hannah went with us since Angelique was still gone. Lynn had Sherry dressed in her chastity belt on with what looked like a belly dancer belt of fake coins which draped down like a mini-skirt, and a sheer tee. We were in the Hodgson tender which is the only thing big enough to carry nine of us. The closer to shore we got, the wetter I felt myself become, knowing many hundreds or even thousands of people might see me like this tonight. I held Miranda's hand as she seemed as nervous as I was.

We tied up in the yacht basin and after our leashes were attached, made our way to the heart of town. Hannah had been somewhat right about the level of toplessness. A fairly substantial number of younger women were wearing not much more than bikini bottoms. Perhaps they might have a beach cover-up over the top, but they were often translucent or even sheer. We were the only ones who had their sexes covered but visible, though some of the bikini bottoms were brief enough I didn't feel totally out of place. Hannah had my leash, Master led Miranda and Sherry was being led by Lynn.

I recognized a fair number of people, either actors, actresses or models. Some people commented amongst themselves about the three scantily clad women being led everywhere on leashes and I could feel eyes following us, but no one made a comment to us. Perhaps it was the presence of the three large men with us. You couldn't see any weapons, but they looked like weapons themselves. They didn't have anything in their hands to impede anything they might have to do, moving in a loose formation around us.

Despite the trepidation and embarrassment I felt in being led on a leash through town, I walked proudly, determined not to dishonor Master. After all, no one could see my face due to my mask. Miranda followed my lead, striding proudly around town. Sherry, the newest slave, would occasionally attempt to cover her breasts. Lynn kept reminding her to be proud of her slavery, but eventually just clipped her wrist cuffs together behind her back so she had no choice about attempting to cover herself. Eventually, she saw enough of other women's breasts, she began to walk more proudly herself.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers