My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone else groaned, even the women.

"You are our Master, and the source of whatever pleasure you wish to allow us, sir," Miranda said.

"That hasn't changed even if our circumstances change. We are yours to command. If you don't wish to share us, it is your prerogative, Master. You didn't have to share us before. You chose to share us," I said. "Whether or not we're shared is entirely up to you."

"And you won't bitch about a lack of sufficient fucking if I don't?"

"Whether we bitch about the amount of fucking we get, will depend on how much you fuck us, and whether or not we can still have sex with each other, sir" Miranda said. "If you don't like us bitching, you can always gag us." She took my hand.

"What she said, Master," I said, squeezing it. "Hannah, we need to cancel Miranda's flight for another week or so at least, and plan a wedding. Leo should be told. We ought to be able to find a wedding dress here."

"Why does a naked slave require a wedding dress?" Master asked.

"For the wedding pictures," the women all answered.

"Sex slave Ward can get married in her birthday suit, Joshua," Hannah said, "but everyone should have clothes on for the pictures we send to the news outlets, including the bride. Congresswomen getting married is a big news item. So are you, for that matter. You're the most eligible bachelor in New York. Ange, is the photographer who did your photo shoot still here, or did he leave already?"

"It's a she, she was planning to stay for a couple days."

"Call her and tell her we'll need her for wedding photos. We'll need to push back our departure from St. Barths for two days at least. One day to make arrangements, dress, flowers, etc.; a second day to hold the wedding. Joshua, call your contacts and get your schedule pushed back."

Angelique immediately got on the phone, an obedient and devoted slave.

"I'm fighting a losing battle, aren't I?" Master said.

Ethan clapped him on the back. "You're a goner, sir. Best accept it. My dad always did say to never stand between a woman and a wedding."

"I'm so happy you recognize it, Master," I said. "Fortunately, you won't have to do any more than show up in a tuxedo for the photos. I'm sure the women can take care of everything else. Miranda, call your office with the momentous news. Tell them not to announce to the press until it's a done deal."

Miranda got on her phone, hoping to catch someone before they left work for the day. I jumped up and wrapped Master in my arms.

"I think we should have the actual wedding, the all naked affair tomorrow night under the stars, Master. I think on the wedding night, you should only fuck Miranda. Every woman deserves her husband by herself on her wedding night. On Wednesday, we can have the wedding for the photos, to present to the press."

"You're amazing, Beth."

"This is so exciting, sir. I'm so happy, I could fuck you right now, but I don't want the gendarme to come back again. He looked surly when he left after the blow job." Master laughed.

"I'll tell Pierre to plan the wedding dinner," Cunt said. She got up and headed over to Pierre.

"Who should I tell to plan the wedding orgy?" Ethan asked.

"Chaney," Master and I both said at once, laughing. "Scratch that," Master said. "I'll plan my own orgy if I decide to have one."

"Angelique, who do you know who might be on the island right now who we should invite to the photo wedding?" Hannah asked. "We should probably have at least a couple of the glitterati here for photos."

"Gisele Bundchen, Candice Swanepoel, Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid were here for the photo shoot. I can check in see if any of them are still here. I thought I saw Charlize Theron at the shoot yesterday hanging around. Maybe someone knows."

"You check and see if we can scoop up a couple of them for the wedding photos. Joshua should have a couple celebrities at his wedding anyway." Angelique got on her phone again.

"Hey, Ethan" a familiar growl said, "why the hell are you bunched together and why the damn hell aren't you watching outward instead of staring at your protectees."

Edgar was walking up with Darla, who'd already stripped off whatever she'd been wearing, going as naked as we were, though without the mask.

"Sorry, Edgar," Ethan apologized as he immediately turned with the rest of the bodyguards and faced away from the gathering surrounding Miranda. "I guess we just got caught up in the wedding plans."

"Wedding! Who the fuck is getting married?"

"The boss and Miss Miranda. Day after tomorrow, here in St. Barthélemy."

Edgar looked at Master, who nodded, then me. "I thought he'd be marrying you, Beth."

"Was I the only one who didn't know Master loved me?" I asked the universe at large.

"Apparently," Lynn said. "I figured it out right away. The only time he had a poker face was when you were looking at him. Any time you couldn't see his face he had these big puppy dog eyes overflowing with love."

"I do not have puppy dog eyes," Master protested.

"When you look at Beth, you do," Hannah said.

"Absolutely," Miranda said, "though only when you knew she wasn't looking."

"Well, if he loves you," Edgar said, "why is he marrying Miss Miranda?"

"Because it would be hard to keep a Congresswoman sex slave on the side while married to me and she can't get pregnant if she's unmarried; not if she wishes to remain in politics," I said. "It's only logical Master marries her. Miranda doesn't care if Master keeps me on the side and my professional life won't end if I have a child or two out of wedlock. Darla, do you know of any stores in town selling wedding dresses?"

"Oui. More traditional, or something a bit avant-garde? I know this place that sells 1920's style flapper clothes. They have an ivory wedding dress there which looks like it would fit Miranda beautifully. They remain open later than a regular wedding store, but she'd need to wear something other than what she doesn't have on now to go in there."

Yeah. Naked, masked, a plug in her ass and Lush in her cunt. Miranda definitely needed to wear something else into town.

"Take Miranda to that store. Let her look at the dress to see if she'd get married in it. Edgar, take Darla, Hannah, Miranda and Master back to the ship, so they can dress for a night out of shopping. I think she should be seen having dinner out with Master when she isn't sucking cocks under the table. Maybe take a couple of photos to show the happy couple in pre-celebration. Leo might have to crank up the helo to get them back to Gustavia quickly. The ship or tender would be too slow. Master, speak with Pierre while you're out to see what else you might need to purchase for the wedding reception after."

"You're awfully bossy for a slave," Edgar said.

"Today, I'm also a wedding planner. Chop, chop. We have a lot to accomplish and not a lot of time to do it. Angelique, why don't you, Lynn and Cunt take charge of getting flowers. Use any contacts you have to make it happen." Angelique and Lynn nodded.

"Master, Miranda, do you have any family or friends who need to fly in for the ceremony? If you want them here on Wednesday, they'll need to fly in tomorrow. Get on your phones, while you're returning to the ship and flying to Gustavia."

Darla laughed. "I knew you were going to be a fun bunch to hang around with. I've never fucked newlyweds before. How soon after the wedding can you fuck other people?"

"That's up to Master," Miranda said. "He decides when his slaves have sex."

People started to move. Miranda hugged me. "Thank you for sharing your Master with me," she whispered. "I've never before met anyone so open and loving."

"You're welcome." I kissed her, promising more later. "Now hurry, before the stores close."

Master caressed my face. "I love you," he said.

I smiled at him. "You'd better. I don't fuck any old married man."

He laughed and went off with Edgar, Miranda, Darla and Hannah. I hurried to gather Pierre and the others and get them started back to the ship on the tender. Ethan gave an ear piercing whistle and waved the other crew members together who were scattered around the beach. We made our way back to the ship in two groups, all the women going on the first trip.

"What's going on?" Jìngyi asked.

"We're planning a wedding?" I replied.

"Joshua is marrying you," Roberta said. "Finally settling down, is he."

"Right man, wrong woman," Ethan said. "The boss is marrying Miranda. Beth's idea."

Kelly, Roberta and Jìngyi looked at me in amazement.

"What did I miss?" Roberta said. "I thought Joshua loved you."

"I'm apparently the only person on the whole ship who didn't have a clue he loved me," I said. "I thought he liked me okay, finally. I had my doubts to start."

"But you do know now, so why is he marrying Miranda?" Jìngyi asked.

"I want him to. It makes more sense," I said.

"You have a chance to marry a multi-billionaire and you're turning it down?" Kelly said. "What university are you going to again? Seems they're graduating idiots."

"Look. Miranda and I both know at the moment, he loves me more, but he does care a great deal for Miranda and she makes more sense as a wife. She's a better fit age wise, her career can help him and she doesn't care if Master keeps me as a sex slave on the side. She could never have children unless she's married without ruining her political career. Plus, it would be a lot harder to keep her as his sex slave on the side. We would rarely be able to see her without a lot of finagling and it would be more likely to come out what she was. As his wife, Master can have her with him any time he wants without question and no one gives a shit if I'm having children, wedded or not."

"And you don't care if he's married to her?" Roberta asked.

"I didn't care if he was fucking her before. I was fucking both of them before and I'll be fucking both of them after. Why does it make a difference if she's married to him or not? I'm going to remain his sex slave past this cruise, which is what I wanted more than to be married. My relationship doesn't change at all. I'm not losing anything I had before. It's not like I'm being kicked to the curb to make way for her."

"Things change," Kelly said. "What if you three don't remain the buddy-buddies you are now? Miranda ends up with the money."

"It's never been about money to me," I replied. "I'm fully prepared to support myself on my degree. Although I have no doubt Master would provide some sort of severance to me if we parted, I don't care about his billions. Plus, you need to understand that in many ways, the bonds between Dominants and their submissives are often stronger than marriages are. A lot of marriages suffer from infidelity. Submissives rarely cheat on their Dominants. Part of it is Master is in control of my sexuality. I can't even masturbate without his permission. One of his responsibilities is to see to the needs of my sexuality. He can't ignore me the way he can his wife. Even if it's to give me permission to have sex with someone else, he's seeing to my needs.

"On the beach, Master was discussing all the ways he was going to arrange for Miranda to have sex when she went back to Washington. Her sex life would have been a hundred times better than it was before her slavery. She had to sneak around to come on this cruise with Master because single unmarried women aren't allowed to have sex and be politicians. She had to deny her sexuality, even her femininity, all the time. Master wouldn't have allowed her to deny she was a woman with sexual needs. She was going to be fucked every day, by a man or woman. I'm the lucky one. I got to remain with him on this ship. She has to go back to that cesspool, but at least Master will make sure her needs are seen to. Lynn, tell them."

They turned to face Lynn, who was smiling at me.

"Beth is right about all of it. Joshua and I have been planning how to satisfy Miranda while she was gone. I was married. My husband left me for a younger woman. I won't say it was all his fault, either. I'd gained a few pounds, was paying more attention to my children than my husband. I let the romance die as much as he did, if I'm being honest. But being Cunt's and Cock's Mistress isn't all about me having access to the sex they can provide me, though I'm thankful for it, but meeting the needs they have as well. By my having control over their sexuality, I can't just ignore them for my own pleasure, because they can't seek it for themselves. I have to provide it to them.

"Not only do they have sexual needs, but emotional ones as well. I can't ignore those either and be a good Dominant. Cunt's need to submit is as strong as her need for sex. In fact, denying her orgasms and need for sex may meet her submissive needs as much as fucking satisfies her sexual needs. Denying sex to her will often make the orgasm she is finally allowed stronger and more enjoyable. But her sexual needs have increased as a result of her slavery and I can't ignore them. To a certain extent, it's the same with Cock."

Lynn stroked the cheeks of her two submissives, then both her cunt and his cock, making her moan and his cock twitch harder.

"I feel I have a responsibility to both of them to see their needs are met since they've surrendered control to me. I can't lose sight of their needs the way I did my husbands. In a way, they're more like my children than a sexual partner. It's harder to ignore my responsibility as a parent, as I did while a wife."

The helicopter was taking off and we waved at it as it passed overhead.

"You almost make being a submissive sound wonderful," Roberta said. "Having someone take care of me sounds great."

"But you're not just taken care of," I said, "which is why it takes a different personality to be submissive. I have a responsibility as well, although it's all focused on my Master. He takes care of my day to day needs, but I have to take care of him. He is my focus; his pleasure, his comfort, his well being, are my responsibility. Which is why I don't care if Miranda fucks him, because it meets his pleasure, comfort and well being needs.

"And when he gives me to one of you, expecting me to to be pleasing to you, that focus shifts to you. Your comfort and pleasure become my primary goal to meet the desires of my Master. Whether or not I receive pleasure myself is secondary to yours. I could be punished if I don't meet Master's expectations. I might not be any better at sex than any of you are, but my focus on your pleasure, not my own, is paramount, which is what makes me better than you're accustomed to. There's a certain amount of selfishness to living your life the way you want. It's hard to be selfish and submissive.

"Take Darla for example. Darla loves to fuck. She exudes sexuality in a way I can't completely explain. She will happily fuck anyone, which you might think might make her a good candidate to be a sex slave like me, but she'd be horrible at it. She'll be an excellent lover if all you want to do is play around. Being a sex slave isn't about sex, paradoxically, it's about service to others. Darla doesn't want anyone deciding how, who or when she has sex. She's much too independent. Anyone trying to control her sexuality will anger her. She couldn't be submissive to anyone for more than a few hours. Pay attention to this boys and girls. For any of you thinking about sex with Darla, enjoy it, but never expect her to be your girlfriend. That would be ceding too much control of her sex life. I, on the other hand, have surrendered all of mine. Unless you're willing to do the same, you won't make a good submissive."

"But Joshua does let you fuck others, lots of others," Jìngyi said. "There's a lot of freedom there."

"The freedom is Master's not mine. Under the conditions he specifies and when and where and how he wants. It can be withdrawn at any time, just as he cancelled it after the incident with Phil. He may decide he doesn't want to share his wife, Miranda, the same as he did his slave, Miranda. The same applies to me. I've agreed to become his permanent slave. He no longer has to give me up at the end of a year. It may change his perception of how he wants me treated. I'm no longer his toy for the year; I'm his for life, bonded, just as if I'd married him. It may cause him to treat me differently than he has."

"You mean we might not ever get to have sex with you again?" Thomas asked. "That would be the shits."

The others quickly agreed.

"Not necessarily. The choice to share has always been and forever was Master's. You'll notice that except for oral sex, with very few exceptions, when Master has allowed me to fuck others, I was blindfolded and you weren't to reveal yourself to me so I didn't know who I was fucking. Psychologically, part of the reason for doing so, is to separate me from the person fucking me, making the fucker anonymous.

"When he does this, mentally, to me, the person giving me pleasure becomes Master. He becomes the source of my pleasure, not the person fucking me. I didn't realize this when I first came aboard. I'd think to myself; why is Master letting me fuck all of these other people if he cares for me. Most people don't want to share their bed partners so freely sexually. But if all the other people who fuck me become him in my mind, it's really him fucking me all those times. Almost every time I was fucked, or touched to orgasm while blindfolded, it was Master who was the source of the pleasure I felt, not anyone else. Or if I weren't blindfolded, it was time limited and I wasn't allowed to cum."

"That's true," Ethan said. "I never considered why Joshua did it."

"I think part of the difference in how he viewed it, is he doesn't look at oral sex the same as he does other sex. It's less personal to him, and I'm not receiving physical pleasure from it, though I get emotional pleasure as I would by giving someone a gift. He's completely indifferent to me having sex with women, but he wants to control the sex I have with other men. As I'm someone who was an avowed heterosexual when I started my voyage of discovery, men are more emotionally risky for Master than women are.

"He allowed me to have sex with other men, but Master limited it more. As he's become more confident of my submission to him and only him, he could loosen his control in allowing me to have sex with men by not blindfolding me and allowing me to cum. The first time I orgasmed by cunt fucking was by an asshole in his BDSM club who Master intends to ruin financially because he did it. He wanted to be the first to make me cum sexually through intercourse and Robert stole that from him. I didn't understand his anger then, though it's completely understandable now.

"By the same token, the more confident I became he truly desired to be my Master, the less I cared who he fucked. When he first fucked Miranda, I was a wee upset even though, as a slave, I have no say in who Master fucks. When he fucked Mistress Layton's slave, Gloria, all night in a way he'd never fucked me, I felt as if he'd regretted choosing me for this voyage.

"Now I know the reason he was cautious with me; I know why he reacted the way he did. I think Master knowing I was fucking Ranger and Luke made him want to use Gloria harder because he had no control of their sex with me. If he's confident I'll never leave him, by becoming his permanently, he may feel more inclined to share me. Alternatively, he might think of me as more 'his', more his possession than the toy he had to play with a year and feel less like sharing. I don't know how he'll react."

We were far enough from shore and pulling up to the back of the ship, Ethan cutting the engine to idle to let us drift in. The slaves removed their masks, which tended to be hot.

"Thomas," Ethan said, "tie us off until all but we two are off, would you?"