My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henri caught that himself. He was a sharp man.

"Chantelle is submissive. She was submissive to Brianna; now she's submissive to me. Marcia is a part time submissive. Nine days a month, in full servitude, the rest of the time, she's not."

It was out in the open now. The four Jourdan women were bringing the food when Sam made his announcement. They all stopped what they were doing. Chantelle set her food down and rushed to Sam's side, putting her arm around him.

"Yes, Papa. I'm a submissive. I've been one for several years, first to Brianna, now to Sam. We want to have children. I want to give you grandchildren, but felt you should know our whole story and seek your blessing before we did so."

Henri stood, his muscular arms and neck corded as he restrained himself. All five of his sons stood with him. Ethan leaped to his feet. Simone rushed to grasp Henri's arm.

"You strike my daughter, Sam?"

"Never in anger, Papa. He is a good man," Chantelle said.

Sam pushed her behind him. Good for him, not hiding behind her brief skirts, not even facing six angry Jourdans.

"She is treated exactly the same as my wife when she's serving as a submissive, not one whit different, Henri. She is never bruised nor marked in any way which would show after a few hours time. I love your daughter dearly and would never do anything to harm her."

It still looked like there might be violence. I could see Henri was restraining himself by a hair, and if he went, his sons would go with him. Simone stopped it all with a bombshell.

"Henri, I was a submissive to Darla's mother, Michelle. Sam won't hurt our daughter."

It took ten or more seconds for her statement to penetrate his anger, then he looked at his wife incredulously. So did her children, even Chantelle. You could have caught several flies in their gaping mouths.

"You were a lover of women?" Henri asked, asking the most obvious thing first.

"When I was younger, before I met you, I did love women and I was a submissive to one."

"Why did you marry me?"

"Because I loved you and wanted to have your children. It's why we moved to Guadeloupe. I did not trust myself around Michelle, no matter how much I loved you. We had a very powerful connection."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Did I ever ask about your love affairs before me? What I did before had no bearing on our marriage. I was going to remain faithful to you and not take any other lovers, man or woman. If I did, I knew I would lose you and I couldn't bear to lose you."

"Maman," Chantelle said, "I'd never have guessed you had a submissive bone in your body."

"Only towards women, never men. You would never witness it since I made it a point to stay away from Dominant women. What I'm saying is, I'm familiar with Dominants and if Sam is a true Dominant, he will not harm our daughter."

"Oh my God," LuAnn said, "Just like me, Simone, just what Beth said I might be. Dominant towards submissive men and submissive to Dominant women."

"I'm not Dominant towards anyone," Simone replied. "With anyone else, I'm just me.

"What do you mean, LuAnn?" Marcelle asked. "How would Beth know this? Did you admit it to her?"

"She has a survey that helps her predict if people are submissive or Dominant. I took it. A lot of people on the ship took it. It's been fairly accurate in predicting where people's heads are at. You should take it. All of you should take it."

"What difference does it make?" Henri said. "How does it make any difference? How can I know Sam won't hurt my daughter? He cheated on his wife. His promises are worthless. How can it be proven he won't harm Chantelle?"

"I've been with him for close to two years, Papa. Do you think I'd love a man who mistreated me? Stay with one who did? If you can't trust Sam, at least trust me."

"Sir," Sam said, "I never cheated on Marcia in the way you mean it. Marcia has always known what I was doing. The only thing she didn't know is I'd fall in love with Chantelle. No one could predict that. But she also fell in love with your daughter because she's a wonderful human being."

"What I can predict," Simone said, "is if we don't eat our food, it will get cold. Everything else can wait for after dinner. Everyone sit down and eat. Sam, you can sit next to me with Chantelle. Darla, sit on the other side of me."

The meal was unusually quiet and uncommonly good. Simone and whoever had helped prepare the meal were excellent cooks, but the hint of violence in the air hadn't dissipated. You could actually see everyone furiously thinking, a thousand unanswered questions on their minds. The loudest noises the click clack of utensils on plates and the ticking grandfather clock in the corner.

Henri kept looking at Simone as if he'd never really known her, and perhaps he hadn't. At least a large part of her life before their marriage. He kept staring at her and his stares bounced right off her. Occasionally, she would quietly ask Chantelle or Sam a question and they would answer as quietly, their answers unheard even in the foreboding silence. The Jourdan siblings and their spouses kept looking at one another, but whatever they hoped to see in other's faces wasn't there, so they went back to their food.

Henri still hadn't lost the tension in his body, every second looking as if he wanted to leap up and strangle someone, mostly Sam, though perhaps a suggestion towards Simone, who was intent on ignoring him. He even looked at Darla, perhaps wondering about her mother, his wife's long lost lover and her former Mistress.

Master kept squeezing my left leg on one side and LuAnn squeezed on the right. Whether they hoped I could come up with something, anything, to defuse the situation, or merely wanted to touch my leg, I couldn't tell.

The meal ended as quietly as it had begun, and we all were waiting for the other shoe to drop. I had a plan and I hoped it worked.

I stood up and removed my clothes, the swimsuit top first, the wrap, then my bottoms, so quickly, Master barely had time to respond, a muted, "Beth, what are you doing?"

I sat on Master's lap, facing the rest of the table, my legs spread over his, opening me up. My little stunt bringing the same reaction as Simone's announcement she'd had a Mistress, though Darla was grinning, the slut.

"Make me cum, Master, twice, without permission," I whispered. "Trust me."

He kissed me and began caressing me, his fingers finding my moist cleft, the other hand massaging my breasts. I closed my eyes and moaned. Knowing all their eyes were watching me, a sexy little slut; that they'd see me cum on Master's questing fingers had me ready in no time. Two minutes into his touching, I was ready.

"May I please cum, Master? I need to cum please."

"No."

By this time, it was ingrained in me to obey, and even though my purpose was to cum without permission; I still tried to obey, my moans louder and deeper, until I could not obey and climaxed anyway, my hips thrusting against his experienced hand.

It was a loud, explosive orgasm, my juices dripping down my legs and his hand. As expected, he didn't stop, but kept working me, building for another after the first died, waiting in the wings to take over. Long live the King. The second one took only a couple minutes more and when I asked permission to cum again, Master denied it. I still tried to resist, straining hard, but Master was an expert at pleasuring slaves, and I succumbed a second time.

I opened my eyes, everyone was staring at me. As far as I could tell, all the men's cocks were hard, Darla was openly masturbating, Philippa surreptitiously doing so.

"Sam," he jerked at my mention of his name, "what punishment must Chantelle receive if she orgasms without your permission?"

"Twenty swats." Master usually gave ten, but I could live with forty.

"I just climaxed twice without my Master's permission. Henri and his family, with the possible exception of Simone, don't understand a submissive's need to submit and think of punishment for disobedient slaves as something hateful and contemptible, when in reality, it is much more, much better, for both submissive and Dominant than they can imagine. I want you to punish me for my Master, to strike me as hard as you do your own slaves, for this infraction, so they may see for themselves."

Sam looked at Master who replied to his unspoken question, "She earned it. Forty swats. As hard as you'd spank Chantelle."

Patting his knee, Sam said, "Come here. Over my lap."

I made sure to face in such a way my bottom would face as many people as possible, my damp pouting pussy appearing between my legs. I wanted them to see as much as they could, to understand my arousal.

"Keep count," Sam ordered. I'd intended to anyway, but I'm glad he told me.

His hand came down, hard. I'm sure his hand's imprint was visible on my white skin much more than they'd be on Chantelle's sweet milk chocolate, but they should know how hard he was hitting.

"One. Thank you, sir, may I please have another."

Smack.

"Two. Thank you, sir, may I please have another."

Sam was moving his smacks around, cheek to cheek, up, down, inside, outside. I was zoned out in subspace in no time, Aware of his punishing hand, the pain, the heat, the slow build up of pressure to cum as the heat spread through my nether regions. Each smack bringing me closer to another orgasm.

Smack.

"Eighteen. Thank you, sir, may I please have another. Permission to cum, Master."

"Permission granted," Master said.

I moaned into my orgasm, my openings facing my witnesses, clenching and unclenching, more of my fluids escaping my liquid cunt, running down my leg.

"Extend her orgasm, Sam," Master suggested. "Make it better for her."

Sam's fingers found my cunt and plunged deep inside, unresisted, setting off another strong wave of pleasure. I moaned for him, my pussy clenching his fingers in a fierce embrace. Sam showing he knew how to pleasure a slave, my hips and bottom rocking back to get his digits deeper inside me, moaning louder, making it clear to my audience how much I was enjoying it.

I heard Darla climax while mine own continued. What a slut. She didn't even have the excuse of slavery, but I loved her for enjoying it.

My orgasm slowly ebbed and my spanking continued. I climaxed once more before it was ended, the remaining smacks anticlimax.

"Forty. Thank you, sir."

I stood up on trembling legs, still weak from the strength of my last orgasm. I faced my audience, unashamed.

"For many submissives, punishment is about pleasure as much as it might be about pain. Your daughter doesn't suffer for her submission, any more than I just did. She is loved, adored, cherished, treasured above all other things. We plan to remain in Guadeloupe for a couple more days. My Master would like to invite you to visit his ship and witness Sam's love for Chantelle for yourself, so instead of feeling anger at her perceived mistreatment, you may instead witness the love Sam bears for your daughter and may bless their relationship and approve of their children. I apologize for the interruption."

I replaced my clothes and sat down on Master's lap again, despite the burning in my buns. The violent tension had left the room, but sexual tension had replaced it. The two eldest and their wives left shortly after, barely able to keep their hands off one another. I wondered how far down the road they'd proceed before succumbing to their lust. Chantelle was sitting on Sam's lap, sucking face. Evelyn looked as if she wanted to drape herself over William's lap. Henri's other two daughters looked like cats with their tails under a rocking chair, ready to jump in an instant. Ethan was adjusting his trousers.

"I hope I met Master's approval," I whispered, kissing his neck.

"You sure managed to curb the potential violence. I approve wholeheartedly."

"I'm going to help with clean-up," I said, kissing him. "I really do need to stand. Sam packs quite a wallop."

Master laughed, and I stood up to start clearing dishes, the rest of the women quickly joining me, including Miranda, LuAnn and Evelyn, happy to have something to do. When I'd set down my stack of dishes, Simone had her arms wrapped around me and kissed me, smack on the lips, surprising her daughters no end. It was merely a friendly kiss, not promising nor hinting at more.

"Merci, Beth. I know what you did and it succeeded more than I might have hoped. Henri does not understand. He could not imagine striking a woman, nor that it is sometimes other than and different from violence. Perhaps he begins to understand a little what it's like for Chantelle."

Chantelle gave me a kiss as well. Her kiss promised more if I wanted it. "Merci, Beth. Thank you with all my heart."

"I knew if Sam demonstrated on you, Henri might not be able to abide seeing his daughter struck, where he might witness another with more comprehension. Plus, if you received pleasure as I did, it would be more embarrassing for you. Did you know Chantelle was submissive?" I asked Simone.

"I did not know, though I suspected. She was always an obedient child, eager to please both her Papa and me. She was the easiest of my children to raise. Li-Li, on the other hand, was one of the toughest." Simone put her arm around Liza. "We butt heads constantly. Still, I manage to love them all. It's the differences which make us all unique and the world more interesting."

"You were really submissive to Darla's maman?" Anna asked.

"I was. She was the first great love of my life, but your Papa was the greatest. In the end, I liked boys more than girls."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Li-Li asked.

"Do you tell your parents all about the sex you have, child? Do you really want to know about your parents sex lives. How often your Papa makes me orgasm? How much he loves to lick my vagin? How he fills me with his cock?"

"Merci, non," Chantelle said, shuddering.

"Maman, I too enjoy the love of women," Anna said, blushing.

"I suspected as much. I'm not totally blind."

"Do you care?"

"What kind of hypocrite would I be if I cared. Your Papa will care more than me, simply because he's not ready to accept his daughter can't give him grandchildren, but he grew to accept Chantelle loved women, and now she can also love a man and can give him a grandchild. I think in the end, he will accept this as well. It's just hard for him. But do him a favor and tell him. Don't leave him in the dark. Respect him enough to tell him what is in your heart." Simone kissed her daughter's forehead. "He loves you all. It's a parents job to worry about their children, but in the end, we want them to be happy."

"I wish my father were the same," Miranda said. "He refused to attend my wedding because my husband is Jewish. He hates everyone other than himself equally; his only redeeming quality."

"Ma cherie, I'm so sorry. It is sad when families cannot find common ground on which to build. Were you close?"

"Never as close as your family. There might have been love at one time, before I understood how horrible his beliefs were. Now, there is nothing on which to build. He rejects me, my husband, my sister slave, all of it. Anna might be able to tell her father. LuAnn and I can never tell our parents we also love women."

"Did it hurt, when you were spanked?" Li-Li asked.

"Not as much as you might think considering how red my ass is," I laughed. "Sex releases hormones and chemicals in the bloodstream which reduce the pain. When Master made me orgasm, he was preparing me to be spanked. Plus you saw I also climaxed during the spanking. A lot of submissives enter what we call subspace, similar to what runners call a runner's high, where the pain drifts to the back of your mind and you no longer feel it as strongly. The warmth on my bottom spreads so my entire body feels warm, especially the sexual parts."

"Do you orgasm when Sam spanks you, Chantelle?" Li-Li asked.

"Frequently, as does Marcia. We especially like a whip."

"Did my Maman punish you, Simone?" Darla asked.

"Oui, she especially liked a paddle, because she didn't think her hands were strong enough, but she also used a whip."

"It is hard to imagine receiving pleasure from pain," Anna said.

"The opposite is also true," I said. "You can also receive pain from pleasure. If you don't believe me, the next time you use a sex toy, continue using it past the point you want to quit because you're too sensitive to continue. Pain and pleasure are very closely aligned."

I went back for more dishes. Master winked at me. I smiled at him. He and William were talking to Henri again and I don't think it was about politics or the economy. His three youngest sons and Sam were listening, but not participating, letting the others speak. When I returned to the kitchen, they had a sink going for washing and I grabbed a towel to dry while the others gathered the rest of the dishes and the leftover food.

"You're our guest, you don't have to wash dishes," Simone said.

"I think the men should talk it out in there and they don't need me to muddy the waters."

"Then sit in here and talk. You don't need to clean up."

"I don't mind. If fact, you could do me a favor."

"What favor?"

"LuAnn mentioned I have a survey which I'm giving to people. I'd like you to take it since you're a known submissive, though you haven't practiced it for nearly forty years if the ages of your children are an indication. I'd like to see if time has an affect on your responses. In fact, it would be interesting if all of you were to take it."

"Yes, I'll take it," Simone said.

"Beth has to reward whoever takes her survey," LuAnn said. "She's very good at pleasuring both men and women. Everyone says she's the best on the ship. Of course, if you don't think your husband would want you to, you can always refuse, but you shouldn't miss it if you have the chance."

"Oui, Madame Jourdan," Darla said. "Beth est très douée pour plaisir à une femme.

"Really," Simone said "Very good?"

"Le meilleur que j'aie jamais eu," Chantelle added. "The best I've ever had."

"Then I'll take it, too," Anna said.

"And me," Li-Li added.

"Avez-vous aussi eu des rapports sexuels avec une femme, Li-Li?" Chantelle asked.

"Non, but if I do, I should start with the best, shouldn't I."

"I won't have sex with you unless your mother, at least, agrees. I don't want to anger your family," I said.

"We'll take the survey, but let me think about it. I won't accept the reward without Henri's permission, but I'll permit my daughters to if they wish. They're both old enough for sex if they want. I know Li-Li is having sex with her boyfriend and Anna's already had sex with other women."

"You know about Francois?"

"Do not take me for a fool, Li-Li. I probably knew the moment you wanted to spread your legs for that Cassanova. He's no good for you. He doesn't respect women and he'll never remain faithful, but I'm willing to let you make your own mistakes."

I liked Simone. She was someone I could relate to, not too dissimilar from my Aunt Helen. I got my bag and pulled out my two iPads and handed one to Simone and one to Anna. Chantelle showed Simone how to take the survey on hers. Anna had no problem navigating hers. Darla had taken over washing the dishes and Evelyn the drying. Chantelle and I finished putting the leftovers away. Anna finished her survey first and gave her iPad to Li-Li.

"Maman, may I take Beth to my room?" Anna asked.

"Take the back stairs," Simone replied, still working on the survey.

Anna took my hand and led me to the outside stairs and up to her room. I helped her remove her clothes and warned her she might want to keep a pillow handy in case she was inclined to scream. Twenty-five minutes and three muffled screams later, she went downstairs and sent Li-Li up. Li-Li didn't even take me to her room; she was tearing off her clothes as soon as she closed the door behind her.