My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the authority to grant us permission on his ship?"

"I asked him to trust me before he gave me my orgasms. I have his permission to invite you."

"Simone can come as well?"

"You'd be a fool not to bring her. Be warned. You will see other naked slaves similar to myself, though not belonging to anyone here. They belong to two women. There is much nudity and public sex. Slaves have no right to privacy. On board the ship, I must be led around on a leash and the person who leads me is entitled to caress me for a minute afterward. Now, lie back and see why my Master treasures me so."

He followed my instructions and I'm sure he was surprised when I didn't go directly to his cock to begin sucking him. I wanted him to see a devoted slave in action. When I finally started paying attention to his prick, he tried to hold my head down.

I glared at him. "Non! If you hold my head down, this will be like every other blow job you've ever experienced. I want this to be an experience unlike any other. Relax and let me do it. I know what I'm doing."

He put his hands down. I don't know about his two oldest sons who went home to fuck their wives, but Henri, was more impressive than his three youngest when erect. Pony boy might have had a little on him lengthwise, but not width. No wonder Simone bore him eight children. Fucking him would be a transcendent experience. It took me over three minutes to work my lips down to his kinky, gray pubes, to start. It became easier as I stretched for him. I played and teased him for over fifteen minutes before seeking his release.

I'd not expected any fireworks this Independence Day as they'd been expended for Master's wedding, but Henri disabused me of the notion there were no fireworks left. When he orgasmed, he exploded, a fireworks show of epic proportions, rivaling or exceeding Master Lamar's volume of cum. I couldn't swallow it all as it inundated my mouth to overflowing. It dribbled from my mouth, down his stalk and into his pubes and I was forced to lick it from him after, to clean up after myself.

"I'm sorry," he said, "Simone has been busy the last couple days preparing for your visit. Not much time for sex."

I laughed. "I was regretting not having a fireworks show this Fourth of July as Master blew off his fireworks in honor of his wedding. I didn't know you kept a show stored in your balls."

He laughed with me. I helped him dress again and we went back down to find the music turned low and the table being set up for supper.

Simone looked up from where she was setting out leftovers. "Was she as good as I imagined?"

"Better than I expected," Henri answered. "Joshua, if the offer still stands, Simone and I would like to join you for a couple days."

"Beth is very persuasive, isn't she?" Master said, smiling.

"Very persuasive. Joseph, you and Anna will be in charge of the house while we're gone. Robert, you'll Captain my boat."

"Papa, may I come too?" Li-Li asked.

Chantelle said, "Please, Papa. I don't see my family nearly enough."

I was pleased to see Henri looking to Simone before making a decision.

"Anything we do to keep her away from her boyfriend for a couple days makes sense to me," Simone said. "I worry about the poor girl becoming pregnant. I know that bastard probably fights wearing a prophylactic every time."

"I'm told there's a lot of nudity and public sex," Henri said.

"They're half nude now, husband," pointing to all the women's toplessness. "If she's had sex, she's seen sex. You can't tell me they stop having sex when they double date."

Henri nodded. "Fine. You can come. Go pack a few things. We'll only be gone for a couple days, don't overdo it."

She was about to go when Simone said, "And you can expect to help out the crew, Li-Li. This won't be a vacation for you. You can cook, clean, wash dishes, do laundry."

"Oui, Maman."

"You've worked your magic once again, Beth," Master whispered with a kiss against my neck.

"Abracadabra."

******

The evening meal was a lot more relaxed than the dinner, so the food was easier to digest, even though it was leftovers. The leftovers were better than plenty of other meals I'd consumed over the years. There was more chatter, more laughter, more joking. Even Sam felt comfortable enough to contribute to the overall conversation. Ethan was calm, knowing he didn't have to get into it with a bunch of large men. He was flirting with Anna, not realizing he was flirting with the wrong girl. He should be flirting with LuAnn or Darla if he wanted to get anywhere. Not being privy to the gossip in the kitchen, he'd missed Anna was more interested in girls.

Jacque was serene. I wondered if he'd spoken to his mother while his father was upstairs with me. The house once again tidy after supper, Henri and Simone went upstairs to grab clothes. Master said we wouldn't be doing anything formal, so normal clothes similar to what they had on now would be perfectly acceptable.

We had three extra people when we went back to the ship and Ethan let Henri take the wheel for the trip back. Master had called ahead and Hannah had prepared two rooms for our new guests. One of the larger cabins for Henri and Simone and a smaller cabin for Li-Li. As soon as we reached the ship, the slaves removed all of their clothing. Chantelle's family had been warned, so weren't surprised when it happened. Li-Li removed her top right after, used to going topless around their house. Simone, did not.

After introductions to the Department Heads, Simone told Hannah to put Li-Li to work in whatever capacity she could be used for the next couple days, recommending the kitchen.

"Our main chef, Pierre, would dearly love to speak with you, Simone," Hannah said. "He's heard of you and tried a few of your recipes and is eager to talk cooking. Our Captain, Björn, is standing by to give a tour of the ship to Henri, one Captain to another."

"Merci, Hannah. We'd enjoy that very much."

"When you're finished, they'll bring you back to the spa for some wine and to relax."

They went off and Master said, "The two of you to my cabin, immediately; bend over the bed."

"Yes, Master."

We scampered. I'd no sooner bent over when Master's cock plunged into me, fucking me for several strokes, then on to Miranda. He alternated between the two of us, until he flooded Miranda with his cum. He hadn't lasted long. I only orgasmed once during my fucking, as horny as I was. I licked them both clean. I'd had a lot of cum today, but his fucking was the first orgasm I'd had since he masturbated me.

"I've been dying to do that since I stroked you to orgasm."

"You should have fucked us earlier, sir," I said. "I was busy, but Miranda would have enjoyed a good fucking. I pleasured all the Jourdans. I'm sure they wouldn't have minded me taking care of you."

"Even the two youngest girls? I didn't see you take them upstairs."

"Simone had them take me up the outside stairs until she could speak to Henri."

"They took the survey too?"

"In the kitchen while we were cleaning up. Anna admitted to her mother she's interested in women."

I told Jacque his secret was safe with me. I wouldn't reveal it to anyone until it was public knowledge.

"And you did both Joseph and Philippa?" Miranda asked.

"One after the other, demonstrating my techniques to them so they could practice on each other."

"Sam and Bill are fucking their slaves, too. We were all aroused after your little demonstration at the dinner table. Can't say I'm sorry though. There was a second there I thought we were in for it."

"I think Simone would have kept it from exploding into violence, but it would have remained tense."

"I couldn't believe you did that, Beth. I would never have imagined such a thing," Miranda said.

"Henri wanted to know how his daughter was treated, but without prior understanding, he couldn't watch Chantelle be punished. I think he can watch it now without blowing a gasket, plus, he's greatly outnumbered on board Master's ship."

They both hugged me.

"Were you surprised when Simone said she used to be submissive?" Master asked. "I was shocked."

"Nothing surprises me about Dominance and submission anymore after Miranda succumbed to your manly charms, sir. If you can get a Representative of Congress to take it up the ass, it could happen to anyone."

They both laughed again.

"We're meeting at the spa, going to soak in the hot water and drink some wine. Come along, both of you."

It's a good thing our spa was so big as within thirty minutes, there were ten people in it, with Henri and Simone joining us shortly. All the Dominants and their slaves, were there except Lynn's. The women were all topless, including Lynn, who was becoming less body conscious. The slaves were, of course, totally nude. All the men had swim trunks on. Darla wasn't there, and neither was Li-Li, which made me think they might be somewhere together. Darla would fuck anyone. Before Henri and Simone got there, Sam asked what he should do with Chantelle while her parents were here.

"Treat her the way you always do. Fuck her when you want to fuck her, punish her if she deserves punishment. Her parents deserve to know how she's treated. Don't make it seem as if she's treated any different than any other slave on board, or they won't believe it. Simone knows how slaves are treated; she was one. They'll see how well you treat her despite her punishments, so don't sugarcoat it."

Sam nodded and put Chantelle's collar and her cuffs on her. It was a beautiful collar for a beautiful woman.

"Where are Sherry and Manuel?" I asked Lynn.

"Sherry's tied to the bed and Manuel has to give her twenty oral orgasms before he can fuck her. They're doing much better since you worked with them."

Pierre brought Simone back five minutes before Björn brought Henri to join us. Simone, seeing all the other women divested of their tops, removed hers as well.

"I didn't think to bring swim trunks," Henri said. "Stupid, I know, but my boats don't have swimming pools and spas."

William said, "Where I've been staying while my house is being built, on Brianna's estate in LA, none of the people wear clothing if it can be helped. Just strip off and get in. No one will care." He stood up and removed his trunks to demonstrate, followed quickly by Master and Sam to show it was okay.

Henri removed his clothes and his cock came into view, six inches limp.

"Fuck!" Miranda whispered, "how big is that thing when it's erect?"

"Over nine," I answered. "All the Jourdan men are generously endowed, but Henri was the largest."

"Did you get it all down?" Master asked.

"Do you question my ability, sir?" To his chuckle. "I had to work at it, but I managed to swallow all of it, although I didn't get all of his cum. His balls were stocked."

Henri got in next to Simone, who was sitting next to me.

Sam had apparently taken my suggestions to heart. He pulled Chantelle into his lap and he was kissing her while stroking her lovely breasts and another hand buried in the water making her moan. Simone held her husbands arm and leaned her head against his arm.

"There are times I miss being a submissive," she whispered to her husband. Not quite soft enough I didn't hear it.

I turned to my Master and started stroking his cock while whispering in his ear. "If you had to give up a slave for the night, who would you want it to be?"

He looked at me inquisitively. "Think about it and follow my lead," I whispered.

"Simone, would you like to experience being a submissive again for a couple days?" I didn't whisper. I wanted Henri to hear the question.

"I wouldn't want my wife fucking other men," Henri said.

"Of course not, sir. Your wife doesn't feel submissive to men anyway. She'd have to choose a Mistress for the two days and she could make it part of her slave agreement that she couldn't fuck any other man but you. As I told you earlier, submissives have more control than you might guess. Both Hannah and Lynn are Dominants with female slaves and could do a good job of Dominating another woman. Of course, her Mistress would need to have sex with her, so you'd need to allow it, but you've already allowed her to have sex with me. Would it interest you to see what a sexy little slave slut your wife was before she met you?"

Henri was speechless, which was better than a solid no.

"Of course, as a sex slave, she'd have to wear the collar of her Mistress and go naked like the other slaves. I think Simone is beautiful and still has a marvelous figure. She'd look even sexier naked and collared, don't you think? In addition to seeing how Chantelle deals with her submission, you could see how Simone responds to hers. You would be able to see a part of her life you've never seen before."

Chantelle, thankfully, decided to speak up. "You should do it Maman. You could be a sex slave with me."

Simone still hadn't said anything. She still had the choice. She wouldn't do it without her husband's permission, but she didn't have to do it regardless of what Henri said.

"Henri, would you mind? It's been so long." She wanted to do it.

He looked at me and asked, "If she did this, who would you recommend as her Mistress?"

The rewards of developing a rapport with people. They trust you for advice.

Lynn and Hannah both perked up, wondering if they'd have a new slave for a couple days.

"Well, Lynn has two slaves already, one male, one female. If everyone is agreed Simone won't have sex with any other males, Lynn will make sure Manuel never touches her. Hannah only has one slave, Angelique. Simone will undoubtedly end up having sex with either of the female slaves, perhaps all the females on the ship, whoever is chosen. I think Lynn is the more natural Dominant, even though she's only done it for a month. I suspect she'll be harsher than Hannah would, more inclined to punish Simone if she's not the perfect slave as Hannah is a switch, submissive herself to Dominant men.

"Lynn wouldn't even let her two slaves have sex with each other despite being engaged to marry until she was satisfied with their submission. Hannah is also relatively new to Dominance, Angelique only recently deciding she's submissive. As Hannah and Angelique were married before the slavery happened, I suspect Hannah's gone easier on Angelique than if the marriage had occurred after the slavery. It doesn't mean she wouldn't be stricter with your wife, only that I haven't witnessed it to this point. Some submissives want someone who will be tough and hold them to a tighter set of rules and discipline accordingly. Simone's choice might depend upon what type of Mistress Michelle Montfort was to her.

"But really, it should be a choice made between Dominant and submissive. They have to live with the choice. Since your wife would belong to her Dominant during her visit and unavailable to you during the night, my Master would provide a slave for you each night to keep you company and see to your needs. This also means in addition to choosing slavery for herself, Simone would have to agree to her husband having sex with someone else. She may be hesitant to do so, given your long marriage, but if she's to be a sex slave herself and allowed sex with other women and her presence taken from you, she should agree to someone taking care of your sexual needs in her absence."

Chantelle was cumming, moaning, her moans smothered in Sam's mouth, her hips rocking against his hand. Simone was looking at her daughter, almost vibrating in sympathy to Chantelle, imagining herself in the same submissive position to a Mistress.

"I disagree that Lynn would be harsher than I would in demanding perfection," Hannah said. "In fact before anyone makes a choice of whether to accept a new slave for only two days, we should see if she still remembers how to lick cunt. It's been several decades since she's done it." Hannah stood up and pulled off her bikini bottoms, sitting on the edge of the spa. "Get over here now, Simone, show me you still have what it takes to be a sex slave."

Things moved out of my control; out of anyone's control, save perhaps Simone's. Without a word, Simone moved to Hannah, knelt down in the water and began lapping at Hannah's folds. I suspect Henri's cock was growing under the water, though he was deep enough it didn't protrude. He didn't say anything, he didn't stop it, he only watched, wide eyed, seeing a whole new side to his wife. Things had devolved from a simple conversation to blatant sex in a heartbeat.

Hannah orgasmed, gasping, holding Simone's head against her cunt.

"Not bad, slave. Let's see what you do with my cunt," Lynn said, stripping off her bottoms and sitting up.

Simone moved from Hannah to Lynn and dived right in. Henri stood up, showing us his rampant cock. He lifted Simone's hips and shoved into her cunt. Simone orgasmed and apparently lost concentration on Lynn's cunt.

Lynn grabbed her hair and ground her face against her folds, screaming, "Pay attention to what you're doing slave. Did you ask for permission to cum? Did you get permission to ignore my cunt because you orgasmed? You've just earned yourself, twenty swats with a paddle, to be administered tomorrow before the entire crew."

The question was no longer whether or not Simone would be someone's slave, but who she'd choose as her Mistress. I hadn't released Master's cock when we started talking and the spectacle unfolding before us with Henri's pole slamming into his wife's pussy while she lapped Lynn's pussy had Master's cock hard as iron. I tugged on his prick until he rose above the water and I could inhale his cock. Miranda joined me by licking his hairy sack. Bill was bending Evelyn over the edge of the spa and spearing into her pussy. Chantelle was sucking Sam's rod, swallowing the entire thing. Angelique was now pleasuring her Mistress, taking over now Simone was pleasuring Lynn.

Simone orgasmed again, whimpering in pleasure. "That's ten more swats, slave, for cumming without permission again," Lynn said. "You'll be lucky to sit again if you keep this up."

Henri froze, growling, pulsing his load deep inside Simone. It seemed to go on forever and I remembered the volume of his discharge into my mouth earlier. He pulled out and Master pulled me off his cock and shoved me towards Simone.

"Clean her off," he ordered, "before the water filters choke on the cum dripping from her cunt."

I moved across the spa, Miranda taking my place. I plastered my mouth over her oozing twat and sucked and licked the creamy stuff seeping from her.

Before I'd finished, Simone stopped briefly, having learned from her two earlier mistakes and pleaded to cum. Lynn pulled Simone's mouth against her cunt again, but gave her permission. More cum leaked onto my tongue as she squirmed through a third orgasm. The other three men finished as well, and Henri witnessed his daughter cleaning Bill's cum from Bill's cock and Evelyn's cunt, understanding one of the men Evelyn had been with was Sam, who'd shared his own slaves with Bill. He sat back in the water with a sigh.

Lynn orgasmed a third time under Simone's tongue and told her to stop.

"Not bad. Obviously out of practice, but she'll be a good slave."

Simone's face was coated with the cum of both women and she hastily wiped her face before sitting beside her husband again, hiding her face against his chest.

Henri held her, the spa quiet, everyone wondering what would happen next. Chantelle was kissing Sam, snuggling against him.

"Mon amour," Henri said, "je n'ai pas besoin de demander si ça t'a plu."

"Non, mon mari. J'avoue que j'ai été submergé par la luxure. Je me suis perdue."

"Are you both okay?" I asked. "No problems?"

Chantelle said, "Papa told Maman it appeared she enjoyed herself. Maman said she was overcome with lust and got lost in it. I think they are okay."