My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,479 Followers

"Anna said you're amazing," Li-Li said, shoving down her underwear, revealing her kinky curls. My face was still messy from her sister.

"It's my duty to be pleasing," I smiled.

I gave her the same warning so her father wouldn't hear her scream. Because it was her first time with a woman, I tried to make it extra special and gave her four orgasms.

When I was done, I wiped my face while Li-Li lay panting on the bed.

"It's like night and day between how you and Francois do it. How can you be so much better," she whispered.

"Francois is probably more concerned with his own pleasure. I'm unconcerned for mine and concentrate solely on you and your enjoyment. You become my entire world. It makes it better, I think."

She got dressed and we crept back down the stairs. Anna and Li-Li hugged and whispered together about their experiences with me.

Simone handed me both iPads. "I think it's time we make room for dancing."

We followed her into the main room and she took charge, turning the room into a large dance floor, everyone moving the table and chairs. Anna connected her iPod to the stereo system and Caribbean music flooded the room. Simone removed her top and took Henri's hand and led him onto the dance floor where she swayed against him.

Given our hostess had taken her top off, all of the other women did the same and it was soon a sea of swaying boobs. Alcohol was introduced and I danced with everyone, beginning with LuAnn since Master was dancing with Miranda. Man or woman, made no difference to me. I danced with everyone. At some point, Chantelle was laughing and trying to teach all of us Americanos to dance a particular Caribbean dance and Sam was particularly inept.

"It's like sex, Sam. Find the beat and let the music take you. Come here, Beth. Let's show him how to do it."

Chantelle had her hands on my hips and she pulled me close so we were locked together, mound to mound. We were bent apart so our boobs weren't touching, but our hips were swaying and thrusting together. As Chantelle said, it was like sex and I was good at sex, so our dancing was erotic as hell. At some point, I leaned in closer and our breasts were also touching and it felt so good. I moved closer and kissed her and her mouth parted for mine. We were essentially having sex on the floor, without the orgasm.

"May I break in," Simone said.

I started to leave, letting her dance with her daughter, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back and the three of us danced with each other. She kissed me the way Chantelle had and my mouth parted for hers. At some point, I glanced at Henri to see how he was taking it. He seemed to be taking it fine. He was dancing with Darla, dancing the same way we were.

"I spoke to Henri and he told me I could accept your reward for taking his survey, provided he's rewarded the same when he takes it," Simone whispered. "You can't imagine the surprise I felt when he told me. He said he wondered if I'd still enjoy a woman. Will you take me upstairs and do what you did with my daughters."

"One moment, I must tell my Master you took my survey so he knows why I'm disappearing."

"Please hurry."

He was dancing with LuAnn and I interrupted him. "Master, Simone took my survey and she's waiting for her reward."

He looked rather pointedly at Henri. "She said she has his permission, sir, as long as he receives the same reward when he takes it."

Master smiled. "Make me proud, slave."

"Of course, Master."

We went up the interior steps, hand-in-hand, everyone watching, the music playing, our hips still swaying with the beat. I didn't warn Simone since everyone knew where we were anyway and her cries of pleasure were loud and clear.

"It's been so long, I'd like to taste you," Simone said, still panting.

"I don't have Master's permission to cum," I warned, "but you can taste."

She crawled between my legs and dined on the liquid leaking from my cunt. It may have been a long time for Simone, but she'd been well trained at one time and I had to stop her quickly.

"I'm sorry, but I'm too close," I whimpered.

"Would you mind if I kissed my husband with your nectar still on my lips?"

I laughed. "Do what pleases you, Simone. I've done my part."

"I'll need your survey to give to my husband and three remaining sons."

"Don't you think Philippa might balk at me giving her fiancé a blow job?"

"Not if she takes it too. Didn't you see her masturbate when your Master caressed you?"

"I did, though she was trying to hide it."

"She'll take it after hearing me scream."

I laughed again. We went downstairs, Simone going directly to her husband and kissing him with my fluids still on her lips, whispering in his ear. He hugged her. Her sons were looking at her in amazement having missed the conversation in the kitchen. Her daughters were grinning like the Cheshire Cat. She got the two iPads from me and handed them to Philippa and Joseph, briefly whispering in their ear. They both started taking the survey, glancing at each other.

"It looks like you're going to be busy for awhile, Beth."

"Do you mind, sir?"

"No. We're having a good time," Master said. I looked around me. LuAnn and William were dancing, Chantelle and Evelyn were dancing, Sam and Miranda were dancing. Ethan was twirling Li-Li around the floor. "I'm about to ask Simone to dance. She's a remarkable woman."

"She reminds me of my Aunt Helen, the woman who raised me after my parents died. The same open mindedness about things, the same lust for life. I like her. It's easy to see why Chantelle is so nice."

"Why don't you dance with Henri?"

"Merci, monsieur," I said, imitating our hosts.

We both went across the room and asked our prospective partners to dance. Both of them loved to dance and it showed in every step.

"You enjoy being a submissive," Henri asked as we slow danced in time to the music.

"I wished to study submission because I didn't understand it, why anyone would want to give up so much power. Once I started, I was hooked. I was originally going to be with my Master for only a year. Last Monday, he told me how much he loved me and he never wanted it to end. I already loved him, so it was easy to agree to be his forever."

"Yet he married Miranda."

"At my urging. She's the better wife material and made more sense. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I'm loved and cherished. Nor does Chantelle. I see how much Sam loves and respects her. If her relationship with Marcia is half as good as mine is with Miranda, she knows two people love and care for her, and always will. She doesn't need the ring, she has the collar."

"Why isn't she wearing hers?"

"I think they hoped to break it to you gently what she is. Today is the first time I've seen her without it."

"You're a very unusual woman, Beth."

"Vive la différence. Excuse me. I have two young lovers to take care of."

He turned and saw Phillippa and Joseph handing their iPads to Jacques and Robert.

"You don't mind all the sex?"

"I love all the sex. I am a sex slave."

He bowed over my hand and I went to the two betrothed and took their hands together.

"Take us to your room, Joseph, so I may bring you both pleasure."

In his room, I helped undress them both. I started with Philippa.

"Pay attention, Joseph. There's no reason you can't do this for your fiancée. She will love you for it if you learn properly. The primary purpose of any oral sex is to pay attention to what your partner is saying to you with every moan, flinch, twitch, or breath. Ignore anything else but the pleasure you're providing to your partner, even yourself. When it's your turn, Philippa, the same applies to you. Ignore yourself, concentrate wholly upon your lover. Are you ready to learn?"

They both nodded. Again, there was no need to be secret anymore. Everyone knew what I was doing up here. I didn't warn Philippa she might scream. I let her scream. Joseph seemed surprised she could scream during oral sex. Silly boy, he wasn't doing it right.

"Did you watch what I did?" I asked.

"Yes."

"The first ten minutes was merely an exploration of what turned Philippa on. Every time I did something I could see she liked, I paid attention and put it in my memory bank to come back to later. Everything she didn't respond to, I put on the don't bother to do again list. When I wanted her to orgasm, everything I did came from the do later list. She as much as told me what she liked without telling me a word."

"I understand."

"Now, I'll do the same for you. Philippa pay attention."

I didn't have to do anything to get Joseph ready. His cock was erect and rivaled Diego's beautiful prick, thick and veined. I wondered if all the Jourdan men were similarly endowed. If so, my jaw would be sore before the day was done.

Philippa watched as I began her betrothed's seduction, exploring most of his body quickly, finding his trigger points. That took several minutes, then I began the concentration on those triggers. As Joseph was on the large side, he'd responded well to being deep throated, as most people probably couldn't take all of him. He'd also loved it when I massaged and sucked on his big balls and stroked him on his inner thighs, nibbling on the sensitive skin. I concentrated on those areas and ten minutes later, he exploded into my mouth, his hips thrusting up from the bed, back arched, growling like a dog. I swallowed all of his cum and cleaned him off.

"Are you both okay?" I asked. "This isn't going to affect your engagement in any way?"

They looked at each other. "I don't believe so," Philippa said. "I don't feel a strong desire to be with other women again, though I wouldn't mind if you could do that again. If he learns to do what you did, I'd have no need of a woman as I do love his cock in me. I might worry more if you weren't attached to your Master and not leaving. I'd like to know how you get all of Joseph in your mouth. I can't do that."

"He is a large man. The trick is to swallow a lot as he gets deeper in your throat, like you're swallowing food, which we never choke on if it goes down the right pipe and it's not so large as to become lodged in our throat. To get used to his size and the natural bend to his cock, you might try lying on your back on the bed with your head hanging over the edge. This creates a curvature to your throat similar to his cock. If Philippa does this for you, Joseph, let her control the speed and depth of your thrusts until she's ready to turn it over to you. You don't want to choke her by leaving your cock inside her. She won't be able to breathe normally. Like this."

I showed her what I meant and how it might be easier. Joseph's cock began to perk up again.

Laughing, I said, "Only once. However, you might like to practice with Philippa, but I want you to practice on her as well. Read the signs. It's like a road map, and it doesn't hurt to talk about what you want, dear, until he knows you as well as he knows himself. I'm going to borrow your room unless you show me to one of your brothers' rooms."

He led me to what he said was Robert's bedroom.

"Thank you both, for taking my survey. Please send one of your brothers up to this room."

"Not both of them?" Joseph asked.

"Unless one of them wants to learn how to suck cock, it's probably a waste of time to have both up here at once, unlike you two."

"We're not too sure about Jacque. Maybe he'd like to learn how to suck cock."

"Have you spoken to him about it. He might need someone to lean on if he's gay."

"No. I'm just guessing. He just doesn't seem very interested in women."

"Will you be able to accept if he's gay?"

"Never thought about it."

"Send Jacque up next."

They didn't bother going downstairs. I heard Joseph call for Jacque and then they both disappeared into his bedroom and locked the door. Practice makes perfect.

Jacque came up the stairs. I had to admit, he didn't seem as enthusiastic as Joseph and Philippa did when they came upstairs. He seemed more hesitant. I closed the door behind him and led him to the bed, removing his clothes for him as he didn't seem particularly eager to remove them himself. Nor was his cock particularly erect, though he appeared as large as his brother.

I got him to lie back on the bed.

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to tell me, Jacque?"

"Like what?"

"Anything at all. I'm studying to be a psychologist. I listen well and I don't make judgements."

"I still don't know what you want?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, I've had sex before."

"Would you enjoy this more if it were my Master, or perhaps Ethan up here."

That caused his cock to twitch. Perhaps Joseph was right.

"You know, it's okay if you like men more than women. I can understand why because I like men as well. They're so big and strong and their cocks, so hard and so soft at the same time. I love to feel a big cock in my ass or my mouth. I could understand why you would want the same thing."

The whole time I spoke about cocks and ass fucking, his cock grew. Poor man, being gay in this family of rough men who worshipped women must be difficult. Would his father understand? His mother and sisters, probably, the ones who liked their own sex. His brothers might give him a hard time. It's not like he acted swishy, he was as manly as any of them. He wasn't broken, just emotionally invested in his own sex.

"You don't have to do this with me if you don't want. It's for your benefit."

"The others might make fun of me if I don't. No one can stop talking about you."

"There are two possible solutions to your dilemma. One, we just stay up here for thirty minutes and you go back down there and say how wonderful I was. Two, I can teach you to suck cock so the next time you're out on a date with a lover, you can rock his world. I just spent a few minutes teaching Philippa and she seemed eager to practice."

"You'd do that?"

"Of course. I'm here to be as pleasing to you as possible. Now, you could close your eyes and pretend I was a man, or you may want to watch so you can get as many pointers as you can, whichever you desire."

"Let's see how it goes," Jacque said.

"I'll explain what I do and how I do it to start. Then you may either close your eyes and picture it in your mind, or watch as I do it."

"Okay."

I explained the whole process to him in about five minutes. I needn't repeat it here. Then I started my exploration. Jacque liked to have the crown of his cock stimulated once I drew down the foreskin. It was very sensitive. He liked his balls sucked as much as Joseph, but he liked me to play with his taint and asshole more than his thighs. He wasn't indifferent to a deep throat, but it wasn't on the top of his list.

Once I knew what drove him, I went to work to create the best possible experience. When I wanted him to cum, I sucked and licked the head of his prick while driving two fingers deep into his ass. He practically levitated off the bed, howling almost as much as Philippa had. He filled my mouth with a flood of his seed, his eyes closed.

"It wasn't so bad I'm a girl?" I whispered.

"Not at all," he panted.

"I won't tell anyone about your sexual orientation, but I think you might consider talking to your mother, at least. I believe she'll understand considering what you've learned about her tonight. Eventually, everyone will find out unless you want to go through life bereft of companionship. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm your girl."

"Thank you, Beth. You're very kind."

"And very good at what I do. Why don't you go downstairs, tell everyone how ridiculously good I am and send Robert up."

He grinned. "You are ridiculously good. You could give lessons to anyone."

Robert was easy, even though he too, was endowed well. He was the youngest of the men, just over twenty-one, and even doing my usual blow job, he blew his wad in five minutes no matter how much I held off. He still enjoyed hell out of it.

"I still have your father to do. Why don't you send him up here."

"I'm surprised Papa and Maman are doing this," Robert said. "Never a whisper of infidelity, then this."

"Perhaps they don't consider it infidelity, since both are doing it. It's simply sharing an experience. It's not as if I'd be having sex with them any other time. You've learned a lot of different things about your parents tonight. How does it make you feel?"

"Perhaps that they're more human. They were daunting before, like unscalable cliffs we could never climb."

"Many parents want to set a good example for their children. Perhaps since you're all fully grown and they have very little more to teach you, it's not as important to be perfect."

He smiled. He had a beautiful smile, stretching across his face, a flash of white teeth in dark skin. I'd love to fuck him. Perhaps have him cum a couple times first so he'd last. He left and a few minutes later, Henri arrived.

He was close to sixty, still fit and rugged, a lifetime of hard labor behind him. Graying hair, big calloused hands which looked as though they'd really leave an impression on a soft bottom. Without a word, I helped him remove his clothes. When his pants came off, I saw where his sons had gotten their equipment. If anything, he was longer than any of them, at least flaccid.

"I've never been with another woman since I married Simone," he said softly as he sat on the bed.

"She seems as if she's more than enough woman for any man," I replied, making him smile and nod in agreement. "What made you decide to change a lifetime of habits tonight?"

"Simone encouraged me. I admit today came as quite a shock. I never realized Simone had ever been with a woman, enjoyed it and even submitted to one. She enjoys sex with me so much. I never imagined she might enjoy a woman as well."

"It doesn't alter a single moment of your life together. She obviously loves you a great deal. She chose you over a woman. It's just as if she chose you over another man. We're defined by the choices we made, not the possibilities we might have picked. I might never have chosen the life I had now, not even known it existed, but for seeing my Master's ad in the paper which made me desire to study it. In studying it, I came to love and appreciate it. I doubt I could have any other type of life anymore."

"You really enjoy it? You're not under any compulsion to say it?"

"I can leave my Master at any time. He does not own me like property. He owns me because I choose to let him own me. There is no question in my mind about his love or his feelings of affection towards me. It's merely expressed in different ways from what you're accustomed to. I surrendered control, and I can take it back with a single word, my safe word.

"I realize seeing Chantelle surrender herself to another person the way I have is a shock for someone who does not understand this world. To think that she might be spanked or whipped, or has sex with others besides her Master at his direction, but she has the same control I do and can stop it at any time. She chooses not to because this is the life she wants for herself. Their love for each other is real, as real as yours for Simone, merely expressed in a different way. If you witness it, you'd see for yourself. I've never seen them angry with one another or argue."

"Is she allowed to argue?"

"She's still human; not a robot. She'll know how to express her displeasure with her Master. Master tried treating me as a servant once, someone who was supposed to pick up after him and clean up his mess. He ordered me to 'polish his knob'; an American expression for oral sex. I polished every knob in his cabin, except the knob he wanted me to polish."

Henri laughed. "I can see it now, scurrying from place to place, avoiding him. Simone has done the same thing."

I smiled back. "He hasn't ordered me to polish any more knobs, nor clean up after him. I may choose to do so, but I'm not a true slave, I'm a sex slave. He gives me time for my studies, encourages me to enjoy others such as yourself. I would not trade my place for anyone else in the world. I sincerely hope you decide to join us for a couple days so you're assured Chantelle is in good hands."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,479 Followers