My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 13

Story Info
Henri sees Simone submit to Lynn. LuAnn finds a Mistress.
18.1k words
4.81
6.4k
5

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers

A new Dominant is found for a new slave. LuAnn also finds a Mistress. This chapter contains anal, oral, interracial and lesbian sex. It has a nyotaimori. It also contains punishment and discipline. My fantasy world doesn't have COVID-19 or sexually transmitted diseases in it. Thanks once again to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. Any remaining mistakes remain my own.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 13 - New Slave, New Master

Master fucked me twice in the morning, once in my cunt, then in my ass after I sucked him back to hardness. Using the bidet and shower to clean myself off afterward, we went to the mess to eat breakfast. Miranda was already there with Henri. Lynn sat at another table with Simone, Sherry and Manuel, Manuel sitting on the opposite side of the table. Simone was sitting on Lynn's lap, her hands cuffed behind her again.

Lynn would feed Simone a bite, then caress her until she squirmed, moaning, then feed her another bite. Henri couldn't take his eyes off her. We sat at his table, Master kissing Miranda good morning.

"Was the slave pleasing?" Master asked Henri.

"What?" Henri asked focusing on Master instead of the table where his wife sat.

"Was Miranda pleasing as a bed partner? If she wasn't, she'll be punished."

"It's not necessary to punish her. She was an excellent bed partner. I couldn't have asked for better." His eyes started to drift to the other table.

"Henri, Simone is good. Lynn won't harm her," I said. "Two days and she'll be home, good as new."

"Are you sure? Look how quickly she's been drawn back into a life she said she left behind. Over thirty-eight years without a hint of this, and look at her now."

"This life is very alluring to submissives, Henri, but she left it for a very long time for you and your children. If she needs to leave it again, she can. She has less reason to remain in the life now and more reason to leave. It's like a mini vacation. To leave the responsibilities behind for a short time, to merely do what she's told."

"If I hadn't seen it for myself, I'd never have believed it."

It was a fairly quiet breakfast. Master fed Miranda since he'd spent the night with me. She wriggled on his lap as he played with her. Despite the display they put on, Henri's eyes were inevitably drawn to the table where Simone squirmed.

"Look at her, how happy she seems," he mused. "She's being treated like a total whore in front of everyone in here and she loves it. She's orgasmed three times."

Lynn pushed Simone to her knees, and told her it was time to earn her keep. Simone went under Lynn's dress and within a few minutes, Lynn was clutching the table as she moaned through a powerful orgasm.

"Lick Sherry now," Lynn ordered. "You are my newest slave and at the bottom of my slave hierarchy. Unless I say otherwise, you'll do what she or Manuel says."

Simone moved over to Sherry and started on her, a much easier process as Sherry was naked. The intercom system announced a punishment evolution to follow the morning muster. I knew I'd be one of those punished. Master had ensured that last night.

"That's for you, Simone," Lynn said. "You're one of those being punished. It will happen in front of the entire crew, then I'm going to have you lick every cunt on board save your daughters. You'll be busy all morning."

Simone moaned, even though she wasn't the one being pleasured, her buttocks wriggling as if she couldn't wait to feel her bottom smacked.

Since Henri could barely take his eyes off his wife, he noticed it as easily as I did.

The morning muster was called and we all left for the sundeck. Two stocks and a St. Andrews cross had been set up. I wondered how many were being punished this morning besides Evelyn, Simone and me. Liza was standing with Chaney. Her bikini bottoms were on, but top was off. Chaney had a hand on her breast.

Master started with his announcements after morning muster.

"Everyone, we have some new guests aboard. Chantelle's father and mother, Henri and Simone Jourdan, and sister, Liza, have joined us for the next couple days. Henri and Liza are to be extended every courtesy provided for any honored guests. Simone agreed to submit as Lynn's sex slave for the next couple days. She will remain naked as the other slaves on board do. She will be kept on a leash as she moves around the ship. There is a procedural change regarding anyone leading her around. In respect to her husband, she is not to be touched by any males, so no males may fondle her if they lead her. The women may fondle her for a minute, just as they do any other slave.

"Liza is an adult, so what she does aboard is up to her, but it's my understanding she's not on birth control. It is her choice if or who she has sex with, but any man aboard who fucks her without her consent will be fired, if not worse. I'm sure her father and five brothers would take it amiss if anyone hurt her. She's not on birth control, so anyone who fucks her without using a condom, will be fined half a years wages. If she gets pregnant and chooses to keep the child, and she is Catholic, so the probability is high she would, you will provide financial support through the child's eighteenth birthday. Chaney, or any other swinging dicks out there, I hope you're listening." Chaney took his hand off Liza's breast. I thought he looked a little scared, as if he'd already fucked her bare back. Pussy hound that he was, I doubted he'd do it again. "If your intentions are more than mutual sexual fun, do Henri the respect of speaking to him about your intentions to his daughter."

Henri looked at Master with some respect for looking after his child.

"There are some punishments to be conducted this morning. Lynn, why don't you start."

Simone and Evelyn were the first two placed in the stocks, their legs spread and secured. Everyone on the ship knew Evelyn was given fifty every day, so no formal announcement was made regarding her punishment. Evelyn received her punishment from Bill and he fucked her afterward, leaving her in the stocks with his cum dripping out of her cunt. Lynn made the announcement for Simone.

"For Simone cumming twice without permission last night, twenty strokes with a paddle. For losing concentration on licking my cunt while her husband fucked her, ten strokes with the whip to the front of her body. For fucking her husband without asking for my permission first, ten more strokes of the whip."

I could see Henri tighten up. It was one thing for his wife to be paddled on her ass, and another thing entirely for her to be whipped, especially when he didn't know what the whip was. He looked as angrily explosive as he had yesterday when he found out Sam punished Chantelle. I put my hand on his arm.

"Simone and Lynn would have discussed this before she put on her collar, plus she has her safe word. If it's more than she can bear, she has only to speak it and Lynn must stop. She has no choice. Lynn will not break skin. She learned by whipping me."

He slowly settled, waiting to see what happed. Lynn paddled Simone's bottom with her favorite paddle. Not totally unsurprising to me, Simone begged for permission to orgasm. It was given. Then Lynn donned a strap-on and fucked Simone to three more orgasms before moving her to the cross, confining her back against it, exposing her front to the whip.

"Simone was given orgasms by her Mistress as the release of endorphins during sex increase a persons tolerance for pain," I explained to Henri. "Plus, most submissives have the ability to enter what we call subspace. It allows us to shunt pain to the side. It's what I did yesterday when Sam spanked me. It didn't hurt nearly as much as it looked to you."

He nodded, still glued to the scene in front of him. Lynn picked up a soft stranded cat and tested it on herself.

"She's testing the whip on herself so she knows how hard she may strike," I whispered.

Lynn started with Simone's stomach, establishing rhythm and the strength of the blow, Simone wincing, but not crying out. Li-Li turned away, Chantelle going to her and whispering to her as I had Henri. Whatever Chantelle said, Li-Li looked back, though she flinched each time her mother was struck. Lynn moved upward after the first two, eventually striking her breasts five times, Simone crying out for the last two, though not speaking her safe word.

We were far enough away we couldn't see the stripes left by the whip on Simone's dark skin, though I knew they were there. The first ten done, Lynn started back down Simone's body, eventually striking her cunt. Simone groaned for the first one, thrashing somewhat. She groaned louder for the second, but on the third, begged her Mistress to orgasm again. Given permission, she squirmed delightfully for the last three, each one seeming to send her pleasure higher and higher.

The whipping over, Lynn kissed her while finger fucking her until Simone was limp on the cross, then kneeling and licking her to one more. Lynn's face was soaked when she finished, Simone with a satisfied smile on her face.

"How can she orgasm while being whipped?" Henri asked. "Look at her. She's exhausted from pleasure. I've never seen her so replete, nor seen such a look of gratification on her face."

"I don't completely understand it myself, Henri. It's why I'm studying it. Some people really love their submission and everything it entails. I'm one myself. College educated, strong, intelligent, and still I like nothing more than to kneel at my Master's feet."

Simone was released and Angelique and Chantelle were placed in bondage, Angelique in the stocks, Chantelle on the cross, facing outward. Angelique was being punished for cumming twice without permission. Chantelle's punishment was not announced yet.

"Why do you think Simone is only submissive to women?" Henri asked.

"She may not be submissive only to women, especially since she obviously loves you and fucking men, or at least fucking you. Perhaps she's never met a man she wanted to be submissive to. It involves a lot of trust to surrender yourself so completely to another. Perhaps she never trusted a man enough to do so, although there might be other reasons as well. LuAnn does not believe she could ever be submissive to a man, but her father is a controlling bastard and she can't imagine being submissive to anyone like him."

"You mean it's possible my wife could submit to me the way she does to a woman?"

"It's possible. I don't know."

"Could you teach me how to be a Dominant?"

"You really need to have the disposition for it. Manuel tried to be a Dominant to his fiancée, but he couldn't because he was submissive himself. It didn't work out. I could check your survey results and see if you have the qualities of a Dominant."

"Please."

"It will have to be after my punishment and other activities."

"What are you being punished for and what other activities?"

"Orgasming five times without my Master's permission last night, plus Master rewards the crew with his slaves services in a drawing. You'll see."

Angelique received her punishment and Sam took the microphone.

"In honor of her mother, Chantelle has asked to be punished thirty strokes with the whip. Since I love her dearly and can refuse her nothing, I will accept her request."

"She asked to be punished, but did nothing wrong?" Henri said.

"Slaves can be punished for nothing more than their Dominant desires to punish them. It's very arousing for both of us when Master punishes me. He often fucks me when he's finished. I sometimes enjoy punishment for that very reason. In reality, being punished for cumming without permission is a ridiculous, nonsensical punishment. When Master tells me not to cum, he knows I won't be able to resist indefinitely. I'm highly aroused by my slavery and susceptible to multiple orgasms. It gives him an excuse to punish me, knowing I had no choice in the matter, as if he told me not to breathe. It's a fiction of disobedience, not true disobedience."

Henri watched his daughter get whipped and she climaxed twice during her whipping. I could see Sam was an experienced Dominant. As soon as Sam released her, he bent her over and fucked her. She climaxed three more times during her fucking, just proving my previous statement. I don't know how Henri felt seeing his beautiful daughter get fucked, but I found it highly arousing. With Simone, you could see the woman who Chantelle would become in the future, still lovely and vibrant when she became older.

Then it was my turn to be punished. Master called me forward and secured me in the stocks, confining my legs widely to either side, so all my hidden charms weren't so hidden. Was it a sign of becoming an exhibitionist that I became so aroused by Master exposing me to his crew and our guests? Or that I desired nothing so much as the next time I was fucked, hopefully in the next few minutes?

Fifty swats with a paddle was worse than the forty I received from Sam yesterday, yet I still managed to orgasm a couple times, despite the tears I shed. The drawing was held for both crew of the day and the weekly winner. For the daily drawing, I got Pedro, and since a couple of the slaves had already been publicly fucked, Pedro had no problem fucking me, sliding into my hot cunt while my ass still burned from my spanking. Miranda got Kelly, but Kelly told Miranda she wanted privacy for her sex. They left for Kelly's room after the weekly drawing, which Master said would be awarded later. Ethan winning my services for two hours and Vince winning Miranda.

Since Miranda was gone, Lynn told Simone to clean me up. I had another orgasm as she did so, with Master's permission. He'd gotten his pound of flesh today and didn't require more of me. Simone was then told to start approaching all the females and serving them and to report back to her when she'd pleasured them all.

When Master released me from the stocks, I told him Henri was interested in seeing if he surveyed to Dominant tendencies and if Master would train him as a Dominant.

"Why?"

"He recognizes his wife is a submissive and sees it has a very powerful hold on her. He'd like to know if he could become her Dominant."

"Didn't Simone say she's only submissive to females?"

"She did, but it's not necessarily true, Master. She may have only trusted females enough to submit to them. I suspect she'd trust Henri, if he was a Dominant. She's been married to him a long time. He's the father of her children."

"Well, you've been on the money so far. If his survey shows he has enough Dominant traits, I'd certainly be willing to work with him. We only have a day and a half tops."

"He does seem motivated, sir."

"Go ahead and put all of them in your grid. See what you see."

"Yes, Master."

I gave my leash to Hannah and she led me back to Master's cabin. She kissed and fondled me for a minute, whispering it had been too long since she and Angelique enjoyed my attentions. I laughed and told her to speak to my Master, or get chosen in a drawing. I gave her a kiss and went to my room where I downloaded all the surveys into my computer from yesterday. All the Jourdan men who took the survey were Dominant, including Henri. The most Dominant was actually Jacques, the gay one. Anna and Liza fell into neutral territory, but Liza was on the Dominant side of neutral, Anna, submissive neutral. As expected from the reality, both Simone and Chantelle, who I'd done a few days ago, were submissive, almost equally submissive, though Simone had a slight edge. Henri certainly fell into the area where Master could work with him. Surprisingly, Philippa was also on the submissive side. Not as much as Simone and Chantelle, but there.

I grabbed Edgar as he was headed back to the sundeck and he took me to Master, taking his minute as Master waited with Henri. Simone was still serving some of the women on board, including Darla. I wondered how it made Simone feel to be pleasuring the daughter of her former Mistress. Did it seem incestuous, or just strange?

"Henri is Dominant enough to work with, Master."

"Beth has said you're interested in becoming a Dominant for your wife and would like to undergo some training so it's safe."

"Oui, if you can."

"Normally, I'd like at least a week to work with you. It's important to know what you're doing so no one gets seriously hurt. We only have a day or so. What I'd like to suggest to you, is we let Bill, Sam and Hannah assist with the instruction so you get a multitude of viewpoints and may practice some of what we teach you on live slaves."

"You'd trust me with them?"

"We'll demonstrate everything we teach before you try it, watch closely when you do it, and the slave may stop it at any time they become uncomfortable."

Henri nodded. "Beth, please gather the other Dominants, except for Lynn, and their slaves, including Miranda, and meet me in the playroom," Master said. "Get a copy of Simone's current agreement with Lynn, although I don't think it's going to be particularly comprehensive. We'll let Lynn continue working with Simone as Sherry and Manuel have work to do."

"Yes, Master."

It took me fifteen or twenty minutes to get all the people together and Simone's agreement. It was only a page long, mostly dependent on her using her safe word, since she was only supposed to be a slave for a couple days, plus the ship's rules for slaves, and Lynn's promise no men would be messing with her. Everyone else was already there, and Master was pointing out all of the different apparatus to Henri.

"This is the form an agreement with a slave should take, Henri. Mine with both Beth and Miranda are quite long, detailing a lot of things from what punishment instruments might be used and how many times they might be struck. It details things like hard limits, limits which the slave may absolutely refuse, such as being pissed or shat upon," Henri's eyebrows shot up at that, "various types of edging, markings, tattoos and the like. For instance, Beth may agree to have some jewelry piercings, but not others, some tattoos similar to what she might have gotten on her own, but nothing calling her a 'slut', 'slave', or 'whore'.

"You can see both Evelyn and Chantelle have allowed themselves to be pierced in their nipples and vaginal areas. Miranda will allow a small vaginal piercing, which she'll get just before she leaves the ship, but not nipple piercings, as it may be more visible to her congressional peers or constituents. Angelique won't get anything that will affect her from getting modeling bookings. The agreement can be as detailed as you want, or depend upon your slave trusting you enough to use their safe word, primarily as Simone did as she only planned on being a slave for two days."

"And the agreement can be modified at any time with the agreement of both parties," Bill said, "but not under coercion. For instance, I can't use punishment to force Evelyn to change her agreement, nor should it be changed if she's drunk or under the influence of drugs. This is a contract between two legally competent individuals and should be treated as such. It shouldn't be done with a minor, or someone who's mentally incapacitated."

"Master," I said. "That brings up the point that we could change my agreement. When I thought I was only going to be your slave for a year, I didn't want to make permanent changes to my body. As I've agreed to become your permanent slave, I'm more amenable to changes."

"The perfect example of what I'm talking about, Henri," Bill said. "It can be legitimately changed for many different reasons."

"Once you've established the rules under which you want to operate," Master said, "you may collar your slave. The collar is a symbolic and visible symbol of your possession, and may identify you as the slave's owner or be simple jewelry."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers