My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

"Undoubtedly. Would you like it captured in mouth, cunt or ass, sir?" I asked.

"You decide."

"Well, it is easier to share if we capture it in our mouths, sir. However, since Miranda got to fuck you last night, I'm not feeling particularly generous to share you right now. I hope Miranda understands if I want to capture it in my cunt."

"I understand perfectly, you selfish bitch," Miranda laughed. "You want to hog him for yourself."

"I'll let you lick his cum from my fabulous twat, you nazi, North Carolina slut."

"Okay. I'm satisfied," Miranda said. "At least I know I'll have it last."

Master laughed and kissed us both. "It's so nice seeing how well you get along."

"This seems hard enough to ride, Master. Why don't you sit on the edge of the spa so I can do exactly that?"

Master rose up from the spa and sat down on the edge, his cock rigid and demanding. I mounted facing him, easily sliding down his length.

"Before I realized how much you loved me, Master, the most difficult part of my submission was never fucking so I could see you." I stroked his cheek and kissed him. "You're such a handsome man. I wanted to watch you cum in me, to see the pleasure I was giving you. It's why I thought you wished you'd chosen someone prettier than myself."

I started to move up and down.

"There was no one prettier than you."

"Bullshit, sir. At least seven of them were more beautiful than I was. I saw them all naked, remember?"

"Physically, perhaps. But beauty is never only on the outside. It is in here as well." He put a hand over my heart, then caressed a breast for good measure. I started riding him faster in response. "It's why Simone is still so lovely now. Why age hasn't eroded her looks more. Her heart is filled with so much love, it bleeds out of her, makes her more beautiful."

I glanced at mother and daughters still chatting and laughing in the corner. She was a special slave.

I was getting close. "Permission to cum, Master," I panted, going faster yet.

"Permission granted."

I surrendered to him, sighing, my cunt contracting in orgasmic waves as I climaxed. He smiled at me.

"I love watching you cum as well," he said.

"I do too," Miranda said before she kissed me, my mouth opening for hers, her tongue darting in.

If they loved watching me cum, they must have loved hell out of the next fifteen minutes as I orgasmed three more times before Master deposited his seed in me, straining to leave it all as I watched him, taking pleasure in his.

Miranda cleaned our Master off before she cleaned me, good slave that she was. Master had sunk back in the water before she lapped me to two more, kissing me again when she finished, letting me taste Master and me on her lips.

Henri had been aroused by our performance and called his new slave to take care of his magic wand.

"In front of our daughters!" she exclaimed.

"If you didn't want to be fucked in public, you should never have chosen to become a slave. Get used to fucking in front of your children, because I intend to fuck you often in every room of the house."

She mounted him, started riding him, daughters or not watching her; the entire spa watching them fuck.

"How soon do we have to vacate our house, or was selling everything a joke, part of your trick to enslave me?" Simone asked, riding him.

"No joke. William now owns everything we had. I had to make sure I could buy you, that no one else could purchase what I desired more than anything."

"So we are homeless?"

"Not exactly homeless. He's agreed to lease everything back to us for a dollar a month and ten percent of our profits on the fishing. He will keep doing so as long as I call and tell him every month what a good and pleasing slave you are. If you ever leave me, then we'll become homeless. As long as you're willing to stay and call me Maître, we may stay there. We even got a sixth boat out of the bargain. Joshua and Bill flipped a coin to see who'd buy it."

"I hope he desires to never live on the property, because I never intend to leave you. May I please cum, Maître?"

"Yes you may, mon amour."

They kissed as she climaxed, shivering. Of course, Sam and Chantelle had to start fucking. Li-Li got up and approached LuAnn.

"Get up, slave, take me to your bedroom. I want you licking my cunt."

LuAnn looked up in surprise. She smiled, "Yes, Mistress. I'd be happy to."

Chantelle and Simone both looked shocked at what was happening. Liza responded to their surprise, "If you're going to fuck like rabbits, I'm going to as well. Who else should we bring to your bedroom, LuAnn?"

"Cock or cunt, Mistress."

"Cock, definitely."

"James has got the largest one, if you want someone similar to your father. He should be free since we're anchored, Mistress."

"Let's find him, shall we?"

"Definitely, Mistress."

"James wears a condom if he fucks Liza or you can forget it," Master said. LuAnn took her hand and they disappeared from sight, waving at us. Master said to Henri, "You'd better put her on birth control quickly."

"It's the first thing I plan to do when we get home," Henri said. "She grew up much too fast."

"I just hopes she drops her current boyfriend. He's no good," Simone said, still fucking.

"Were you expecting that, Beth?"

"Expecting it, no, sir, but I'm not surprised. Her survey showed Liza does have some Dominant tendencies, though more toward neutral, and you already know LuAnn felt submissive towards Dominant women. She expressed it on Saturday when Simone announced hers. Li-Li heard her say it. She's taking advantage. You may wish to keep an eye on Li-Li, Henri, to ensure she doesn't treat your slave as hers."

"She'll find herself over my knee if she tries it. This slave is mine and mine alone." He kissed Simone again, still pumping into her.

"Oui, Maître. All yours. May I cum, please?"

"Certainement."

"May I cum, Monsieur," Chantelle moaned.

"Not yet," Sam said. "You cum when I do or it will be twenty swats to your delectable derrière, mon amour."

"How long, sir?" Chantelle moaned.

"At least five minutes."

"I'll never make it, Monsieur."

"You're such a disobedient slave, Chantelle, when will you ever learn?"

"Never, Monsieur. It appears you will have to spank me forever."

Henri and Simone laughed, Henri cumming as he did, his laugh turning to a shuddering groan.

"Sam, you and my daughter have my blessing to have children. I only have one request."

"What's that, Henri?"

"When you visit with the child you make with Chantelle, you bring your beautiful wife with you."

"Rest assured, she'll be with us," Sam replied. "She wanted to come this time. We want to face things together, more often than not. When she's missing, it's like part of us is missing, too."

Sam kissed Chantelle as she climaxed on his cock, shaking.

"When do you want to go off birth control, love?" Sam asked.

"I went off before our trip, Monsieur. Papa's approval was merely a formality. Marcia and I have been planning our baby for weeks. Though it isn't likely, given the time, you could be planting your seed in me right about...now."

Sam exploded into her cunt, whether from the announcement or it was merely time. He gasped like a fish out of water clinging to Chantelle as if she'd just saved his life.

"You wouldn't punish a possibly expectant mother, would you, Monsieur?" Chantelle asked sweetly.

"Don't count on it," Sam panted. "You see what I face, Henri? My slaves conspire against me, Master or not. It's as if I don't matter."

"Perhaps you don't punish them enough, Sam?"

"I think I punish them just enough. What would life be without a surprise now and then."

Simone climbed off Henri's shrinking staff, dropping to her knees to clean him off. Chantelle doing the same with Sam. Master nudged me to clean Simone off and Miranda to Chantelle. I ensured Simone orgasmed during my cleaning, Miranda doing the same to Chantelle.

"I feel like this calls for a celebration," Sam said. "Chantelle, do you think we have enough time to plan for a nyotaimori?"

"I love the way you're thinking, Monsieur. We have me, Maman, Pierre, Reggie to prepare the food. Are you thinking for just the Dominants and slaves, or the entire crew?"

"What is a nyotaimori?" Master asked. I wanted to know too. Miranda looked inquisitive as well.

"Have you heard of food being served off human plates?" Sam asked. "Food is prepared and placed on naked people, usually women. The diners eat the food off the people, most of the time with chopsticks, though in some groups, it's plucked off with fingers or even mouths."

I found myself becoming aroused at the description. I could imagine people dining off me, tongues and teeth picking up the food off my nude body.

"Is it sanitary," Simone asked, the chef.

"Very, Maman. The people are carefully washed and sanitized, then rinsed with cool water. Food is then placed on bodily surfaces and eaten."

"You've done this before, Chantelle?" Henri asked.

"Oui, Maître. The first time we tried it was on our prior cruise in the Caribbean. We've done it a couple times since at Brianna's. The slaves like being eaten off except for the coldness of the food."

"Do I need to bother asking if you'd enjoy this Beth?" Master asked.

"It sounds fun, Master. It's your decision."

"If we were to do the entire crew, we'd need at least six women, maybe more. If we kept it to the Department Heads and Dominants, we could probably get away with two. I'm certain you'd volunteer to be one."

"You know me so well, Master."

"I would volunteer Angelique, Joshua," Hannah said, "since there's no penetration involved."

"You may count Evelyn in as well," Bill said.

"I could volunteer Sherry, Joshua, if there was a ladies only table. I'm not sure anyone would eat off Manuel."

"Some of the women might enjoy a Manuel table as well as a Sherry table," Miranda said. "Don't be sexist, Mistress."

"Jìngyi might be willing to volunteer. She's shown herself to be quite adventurous and seems to enjoy both men and women," I said.

"Darla would probably happily do it," Chantelle said, "but she'd have to shave her pubic hair. She's far too hairy to get sanitized enough for a meal. We could ask her if she's willing to shave it off."

"If we're going to ask non-slaves, LuAnn would probably do it, and I doubt she'd have a problem with shaving the pubes."

"Are we assuming you would be one of the plates, Chantelle?" Master asked.

"If Monsieur permits, I would happily serve."

"No doubt about it," Sam said.

"Count Simone in," Henri said.

"Are you certain, maître?"

He kissed her in answer.

"That's six women for certain, and one man, with Jìngyi, LuAnn and perhaps Darla as maybes," Master said. "I think we can do the entire crew. Roughly four to five people per plate."

"If I may suggest, Master Joshua, instead of having a one plate serve all set up," Chantelle said, "have a buffet type style, a plate set up for appetizers, one for sea food, one steak tartare, one for sides, one for salads, some desserts, so they have to peruse the various plates for their food. They get to sample several different plates and their food."

"Yes, an excellent suggestion," Master said. "Hannah, call Pierre and see if you can put a stop to whatever they're planning for tonight's meal. Miranda, talk to your sister, Beth speak to Jìngyi. That should be plenty."

Miranda put a call on the intercom for LuAnn to come see her. I called for Jìngyi.

LuAnn came out naked with Li-Li, just as naked, beside her.

"I hope you had a good reason for disturbing me," LuAnn said. "Mistress was going to let me fuck James and there's a hard on with my name on it waiting for me."

"We're planning a food thingy where we want you to serve as a plate. You'd have to shave your pubes and shower thoroughly when you're done fucking."

"A what now?"

"It's called a nyotaimori," Chantelle said. "Sometimes known as body sushi. Food will be placed on your naked body and eaten off you."

"Like directly off me, licked or bitten off me?"

"For this group, it might be possible, but often, chopsticks are used."

"My slave can do it if the food is eaten directly off her," Li-Li said. "No chopsticks. I want to see her squirm as the food is licked off her."

"Yes, Mistress."

Boy, that sure went quick. Liza sounded as if she was really getting into this Mistress thing and LuAnn was willing to let her. I wondered what LuAnn's father would think of her as slave to a French black woman fucking a black man as ordered to. He might explode.

"You can fuck until five, then you need to shave your cunt and thoroughly shower yourself. Be ready by six," Chantelle said.

"James can help shave you, slave. That should get him up for another round of fucking."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Liza, you won't be fucking," Henri said. "Since the entire crew is to be fed, you will help your mother and sister cook with the chef in the kitchen." She started to protest. "None of that. You were told you'd be working if you came. Seems to me you've gotten off lightly so far."

"Papa!" Whoops! Pulled up by the short ones there.

"You can be taken over my knee as easily as your mother," Henri said.

"Maître," Simone said. "We won't need her for an hour. Let her have her fun until then."

"One hour, then. I'll be timing you." They hurried off.

Hannah said Pierre had stopped evening preparations meal prep and could put everything away for tomorrow, but what was he going to prepare. "Tell him Simone and Chantelle will be back there to help shortly," Master said.

Jìngyi came back a minute later and we explained the whole process to her.

"You want me to serve as a naked plate the entire crew can eat off, and I have to shave off all my pubes to do it."

"That's correct," I said.

"That's crazy."

"I know it's not within your usual job description, Jìngyi, but if you would be so kind, I'll give a a thousand dollar bonus in your next pay check," Master said.

"All of you are doing this?" Jìngyi asked.

"All the slaves including Sherry, Manuel and Angelique, plus LuAnn, who has apparently gained a temporary Mistress," I said. "I thought of you because you've not minded being naked and having sex in front of the crew."

"Being naked and dined upon isn't quite the same thing. I had some control. No one was going to nibble my bits."

"They might use chopsticks," I said. "They might not." She shivered, thinking of the crew eating food directly off her.

"Fuck. I'll do it, but I want a $2000 bonus, not one. If the crew starts treating me like one of your sex toys, I'll have to leave the ship and I'll want a substantial severance since I can't get a job like this anywhere else."

"If that happens," William said. "I'll give you a similar job somewhere else."

"You have a ship?"

"Not yet, but I'm seriously contemplating getting one. I enjoy this."

Master said. "I'll warn them they could be fired if they fuck with you."

"Fine. When do I have to show up prepared?"

"You need to be ready to have food placed on you at six," Chantelle said.

"Where?"

"Right here. We'll have tables prepared," Master replied.

Jìngyi shivered again. "I'll be here and ready."

"I'll let Manuel and Sherry know," Lynn said, getting out of the spa. "I'll tell Angelique," Hannah said, following.

It looked as though another plan had come together. Chantelle and Simone went to the galley to help prepare the food. Since they were busy, Master had Miranda and I help serve Henri and Sam. One more time I got to feel Henri's impressive cock inside me.

******

After more general fuckery, Master ordered it was time for all the slaves to prepare and to return when we were thoroughly washed and shaved. Every one of the slaves split for their rooms to ready themselves. Miranda and I made thorough use of the bidet before shaving each other and showering. I wanted to cum so bad when Miranda was soaping me prior to my final rinse. I didn't have Master's permission, so went bereft.

We reported for duty a few minutes before six and Chantelle had us wiping down the five tables prepared for the Nyotaimori with a cleaning agent before white table cloths were placed on them. We stood still as an antiseptic was wiped on us from neck to ankles, every crack and crevice, then paired together on tables, each pair with feet and head opposite. I was going to be paired with Chantelle, though as she was still directing operations, hadn't yet joined me. We were going to be the entree table.

Sherry and Manuel were on one table marked women only, and had a selection of everything. LuAnn and Simone were paired together, the appetizer table. Angelique and Miranda were for the salads. Evelyn and Jìngyi, the desserts. Everyone lying down, Chantelle wiped us down with a white towel dampened in clear, cool water.

"It is the job of the plate to lie perfectly still," Chantelle said. "Breathe shallowly so the food doesn't fall off you. Our diners may eat off you with chopsticks, their fingers, or directly off you. The choice will be theirs." I shivered. "Pierre, Reggie, and a couple other men will be replacing any food which is eaten until everyone has had enough. The food has to be kept chilled until it is placed on your body, so it will be cold. You will likely have goose bumps. Don't flinch. Any questions before we begin plating the food?"

"Can I cum?" Miranda asked. Good question.

"The Dominants have all agreed the slaves may all cum if needed," Chantelle said. "Non-slaves may do as they please including asking the offending party to stop." No slave would ever say stop. "Anything else."

No one had questions, so Chantelle climbed up beside me so her feet were next to my head and Pierre wiped her down. Several trays of food were brought to the sundeck on ice. One crew member at each table started placing food on all the naked human plates, Pierre remaining at my table. Was it my imagination or were they placing the most succulent and delicious bits of food on erogenous zones so it would be even more tempting. As soon as the food was all laid out, Pierre made an announcement ship wide that food was now being served on the sundeck and for all hands to come partake.

We were soon surrounded by a host of hungry crew. Master made one final announcement before they were turned loose on us.

"We are partaking in a meal known as Nyotaimori or sometimes Naked Sushi. Chantelle has previously participated in one and helped our cooks with this delicious repast, not all sushi or sashimi, but an array of non-cooked foods. Commonly, only chopsticks are used to remove the food from 'the plate'. However, for today's purposes, you may also use your fingers and/or eat directly from the plate. A hand washing station is prepared to ensure your fingers are sanitary if you choose to eat that way. We are serving champagne and saki with tonights meal. The table with Sherry and Manuel is a woman's only table due to their slave agreement. For today, LuAnn has agreed to submit to Liza Jourdan. Liza has expressed her preference no fingers or chopsticks be used to eat off LuAnn.

"One further announcement. Jìngyi has agreed to participate so we'd have enough plates. No one is to use this as an excuse to do anything which she'd normally be unwilling to allow. If she is treated differently as a result of her volunteering, she may choose to leave us and I will be very pissed with the person or persons who caused her to leave. Expect termination as a result. Please enjoy your supper and we intend to have a floor show during the dessert portion of your meal."

I hadn't heard anything about a floor show. "What floor show?" I asked Chantelle beside me.

"It's news to me as well. I didn't plan on a floor show. You need to remain silent. You're a plate."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers