My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So a plate I was. I don't think I saw three people who bothered with chopsticks. Maybe fifty percent used their fingers, though they were fond of fingering more than just food. Even after food was missing, a finger might fondle an erect nipple or tickle lightly the folds between my legs. The others were perfectly willing to dine directly from my skin. Chantelle was mostly silent beside me, though she couldn't help a slight moan as we were eaten off of. Sometimes it was difficult to hold still, though I thought I did a marvelous job considering. Each time the food needed to be replaced, Pierre would wipe me down again to keep me sanitized.

I'd climaxed three times and I think Chantelle twice, when I heard Manuel grunt. I turned my head slightly and out of the corner of my eye, saw Lynn stroking his cock.

"Cum, Manuel," she said. "I want some of your sauce for my food."

Out it spurted at her command, Lynn catching most of it on a plate. She offered some to anyone else who wanted any, several women taking advantage. Lynn took a bite of food, rubbed it in his cum and fed it to Sherry who carefully ate and swallowed to food, remaining as still as possible.

I felt someone rubbing something in my cunt and looked down to see Master with a baby carrot sliding through my folds before he took a bite.

"It's amazing to me how different you all taste, yet still remain somewhat the same," he said. He rubbed the remaining carrot stub in Chantelle, popping it in his mouth when it was creamy with her dressing.

He ate a bit of steak off my nipple, sucking lightly on the bud afterward, getting me close to another orgasm. An orgasm Sam gave me when he licked some food off my clit, taking the long way, from my leaking crack to eager bud with his tongue.

"I agree," Sam said, "this one having almost a citrusy tang. Chantelle is a bit earthier, muskier, I don't know how to explain it, maybe exotic spicier." He ran a finger through her slit to her light moan, licking her juices off. "More acidic perhaps."

They moved off to the next table, with Simone and LuAnn, tasting them as well.

After another couple orgasms on my part, everyone had pretty much finished eating except for dessert, so Evelyn and Jìngyi were getting most of the attention now. Pierre removed the last of the food and wiped us down. I thought we'd be able to get up now. I was wrong.

"I mentioned a floor show earlier," Master announced. "The four people at the four non-dessert tables have been paired very specifically. Sherry and Manuel may have sex with one another. The other three tables are black/white pairings. They've also been placed in a head and foot arrangement. For the next thirty minutes, they're to orally pleasure each other in sixty-nines for our viewing pleasure."

At least the orgasms wouldn't be quasi-accidental anymore. I'd spent some quality time with Chantelle already and had no problem doing so again. My slave sister was with Angelique and she should love those long legs of Angelique's wrapped around her head. LuAnn was paired with Simone and I thought it was funny she would be sampling the mother after fucking the daughter. Perhaps Master had the same sense of humor I did.

Chantelle and I got comfortable and busy. She was as wet and aroused as I was and welcomed the opportunity to receive payment for her service. For the next half hour, the ships stern was filled by the sounds of cumming slaves. I had another seven orgasms before Master called time on our activities. When I stopped and looked around, I didn't see a man without an erection. If the women wanted, no one would have a problem attracting a sex partner tonight. I don't know how often Sherry made Manuel cum, but even he still had an erection.

The slaves were finally allowed to eat food as opposed to each other and I filled a plate with everything everyone else had sampled off our bodies. I was ravenous and wolfed down my food.

Finished, I asked Master if he needed help with his erection.

"No, Li-Li and I are going to double team LuAnn. You and Miranda have your weekly winners to take care of and since most of the men have hard dicks, I thought I should relieve some in the interest of public health. Do you remember who drew your names."

"Ethan, sir," I said.

"Vincent, Master," Miranda added.

"Find them and give them the fucking they deserve before Ethan takes the Jourdans back home."

"Yes, Master."

I found Ethan and he led me back to his room which he shared with Edgar. Edgar was missing. Maybe he'd found a play mate. I started removing Ethan's clothes, releasing his spring loaded cock.

"Edgar told me he could barely move when you were finished with him."

"Well, he's only SAS and you're Special Boat Service. I expect more from you."

Ethan laughed. "Fucking A. Wanker couldn't make it in SBS, had to go to SAS."

"Of course, he had three hours and you only have two. If I drain you in two, I guess he's the better man."

"No fucking way are you draining me in two."

"Wanna bet?"

He got this suspicious look on his face. He'd already lost one bet to me.

"What do you have in mind?"

"If I drain you in two hours, SAS fucks SBS in the ass, while SBS licks my cunt."

"And if you don't drain me?"

"You fuck me in the ass while I suck SAS cock."

"How will we know I'm drained?"

"If I can't get you hard enough to fuck me again with ten minutes of me sucking your cock."

"The ten minutes comes after my two hours?"

"Of course. You get the two hours regardless. And if you do get hard enough to fuck me in ten minutes, you can finish off in me, no matter how long it takes. I'll take whatever punishment Master thinks is appropriate."

"I have to take the Jourdans back home tonight. Even if I can fuck you, I'd probably take thirty minutes more, piss Joshua off."

"You can fuck me when you get back."

"What makes you think Edgar would want to fuck me in the ass?"

"I don't, and if he doesn't, all you have to do is lick my cunt for thirty minutes." Of course, you calling him a wanker and a wimp for bagging out after three hours might spur him on. What did I know? "I've reconsidered, I don't think we should make this bet. Might upset the camaraderie among the crew," I said. "Seems kind of stupid now I think about it. You share a room with Edgar. How will you sleep at night knowing he's plugged your ass?"

"You aren't chickening out are you?"

"No, I just don't think it's a good idea now I said it out loud. Forget about it. Let's get to the fucking and forget about stupid bets. I probably can't drain you in two hours anyway."

"I didn't think so."

"Just so you know, Doubting Thomas, I'm going to drain you in two hours anyway, and you can thank me for not making this bet."

"Deal."

Ethan lost. After two hours, I sucked him like a pro for ten minutes and he couldn't get hard enough to slide it into my drenched cunt.

"I guess Edgar is the better man," I said as I left the room. "You have a boat ride to make."

******

It was time for me to find Master. Jìngyi was walking down the hallway after I left Ethan's room, so I asked her to lead me to wherever I might find him. She graciously agreed to comply.

"How did you enjoy being a plate for the Nyotaimori?"

"More than I thought I would."

"I noticed you weren't part of the floor show since people were still dining on dessert at the time. Were you glad?"

"I think I would have enjoyed sex with Evelyn, but having sex with strangers still makes me nervous. I'd have done it, but reluctantly to start."

"Did most people use their fingers, or eat from you?"

"I think Joshua's message to the crew kept most of them on their best behavior. It was mostly fingers except for those I've already had sex with. They were comfortable enough to eat off me. Roberta especially."

"How often did you cum?"

"Three times," she grinned.

We didn't find Joshua in his cabin or the spa or sundeck. Given our guests were leaving, we looked in the stern room and Darla, Chantelle and Master were there saying goodbye. Jìngyi felt me up for a minute and I gave her a quick kiss and went to see them off.

Simone was asking Henri if he was sure she wanted her naked all the time in front on the children.

"You've been nude for the last two days in front of our youngest, Liza. You've fucked men and women in front of her. The time for any sort of modesty went out the window when you submitted to Lynn. You're now a permanent slave and if the children don't like it, they can move out on their own, as I intend on keeping you my naked slave all the time at home. Do you agree, Chantelle?"

"Slaves prefer to be naked and available for their Masters," Chantelle said. "Any slave who says they don't is lying, Maître."

"There's your answer, slave."

Simone lowered her head, smiling, "Oui, Maître."

LuAnn was kneeling on the deck in front of her temporary Mistress.

"I will miss you, Mistress," LuAnn said.

"You know where to come if you need a strap-on up your ass, or to lick my delicious black cunt. If you're lucky, I'll let you fuck my Papa or my single brothers. A white slut slave such as yourself appreciates nice big black cocks, don't you? You could have one for each hole."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm sure Papa's slave won't care. She can lick his cum out of your cunt or ass."

"Yes, Mistress."

I hugged Liza. "Goodbye, Mistress Li-Li. It was a pleasure meeting you."

"I only regret I didn't get to experience your tongue on my cunt one more time."

"I know Master intends to pass through the Caribbean in approximately a year. I'm sure arrangements could be made if we stay in contact."

She smiled. "We'll be in touch."

I hugged the other naked slave. "Simone, I'm happy you were finally able to find yourself after all these years."

She looked at her Master. "I am too, though I realized I couldn't have remained a slave all through my child rearing years. It's probably not something to expose younger children to. They're all old enough now, it doesn't make any difference. Since you've given most of us your survey, is there anything you might tell me about the rest of my children?"

"I think they should come to the realizations of what they are and bring it to your attention when they're ready. I'm sure having a naked slave mother and Dominant sister might start to bring things out on their own."

She smiled, a beautiful smile, and I kissed her gently on the lips.

"Master Henri," I said. "I'm so happy you've realized Chantelle was happy with her life and chose to accept her life choices, and find a delicious naked slave in your own family. Simone seems quite happy."

"She was happy before, surrounded by a family she loves. I didn't think she could be any happier, yet it seems she is."

"You know what she needs now and you seem more than capable of providing it. I've enjoyed meeting all of you a great deal."

He pinched a puckered nipple and ran his hand through my wet sex, licking me off his fingers. "Your Master is a lucky man. You made it easier to see this was a choice which could make some people happier."

"We don't always fall into Dominant or submissive categories, but if we do, it's nice to know we can meet and love our complement, even if we've been married to them for many years," I said. "Blessings on your family, Master Henri."

"Blessings on yours, Beth."

When he first said it, I almost said I didn't have any family, then I looked around the ship. He was right, I did have a family. The people here were my family.

Chantelle and Darla were saying their goodbyes to the Jourdans, hugs and kisses to them all, chattering in French.

Going to my Master, I said, "Aren't William and Sam getting off here and flying back to LA?"

"No, his pilot is waiting for them in Martinique. He thought another day with us might be fun. They're going with us to Martinique and flying back from there. We have a lot of things I'd like to catch up on. It's been a couple years since we've really had a heart-to-heart. I didn't even know Evelyn was his slave now."

"I'm sure we will enjoy their company." I paused. "I may need to be punished, Master."

"Why?"

"I took a little longer than two hours with Ethan, Master."

"You didn't want to leave him with an erection?"

"No sir. It was in the nature of a bet, which we didn't make, but I almost did."

"What bet?"

"Edgar told Ethan I'd left him whipped during my three hours after the sale. He kind of ragged on the SAS for having no stamina. I told him I could drain him in two to the point he couldn't get it up again. The bet was if I did drain him in two, he'd let Edgar fuck his ass while he licked my cunt, or if I lost, he could fuck my ass while I blew Edgar. I then realized they shared a room and it might create some ill feelings between them if Edgar did fuck his ass, so I called off the bet. Ethan felt I called it off because I knew I'd lose. I proved to him he was wrong. After his two hours, I sucked him for ten minutes to see if he could get stiff enough to put it in my cunt, sir, and he couldn't. So he got ten minutes more than his two hours."

"I see. Do you think Ethan will quit betting against you now?"

I smiled at him. "Perhaps. I hope not, sir."

"Are you tired of fucking now, or do you have a little more to give to your Master."

"I always have a little more for my Master. In fact, I would like nothing more than spending a little time with my Master and sister slave. The others are fun, but they're not you. After fucking LuAnn and Li-Li, do you have any more to give to me?"

"I might have an erection or two up my sleeve, just for you."

"I'm not used to finding erections up sleeves, sir. They're more frequently found here." I stroked his cock in his pants, and he did, indeed, seem to have something left for me. I felt his cock stirring.

Ethan brought a Yamaha around as he only had to bring three back. They climbed on board and Ethan turned the wheel over to Henri. We waved one last time and they were off. We all returned to the spa where Miranda, Sam, William and Evelyn waited.

"Didn't you want to say goodbye before they left?" I asked the others.

"We said our goodbyes before," Sam said. "I wanted to give Chantelle a few more minutes alone with her family, in case she had anything bad she needed to say about me."

Chantelle climbed into the spa with her Master and laid her head on his chest. I got in as well, and Master stripped off his clothes and stepped in, half hard from my stroking him earlier. Miranda immediately moved over to him. I took the other side.

"What bad thing could I possibly have to say about my Master and the father of my eventual children?" Chantelle asked.

"Something might have popped up."

"Popped up like this, sir?" Chantelle said, stroking what appeared to be a nice, stiff cock under the water.

"Not like that exactly," Sam said, moaning.

"I suppose I could have said it seems to me you aren't doing enough to make me pregnant, Monsieur. Would you like the others to help you plant a baby in my belly?"

"No, I think I'm good for it."

"You should be, all the rug rats you have running around Brianna's."

"Are they all his?" William asked.

"We've never had DNA testing done to say for sure. Three of them could have been yours, Master Bill. Monique, Adele and Ingrid all had children from the time of your visit. If you want to know, we can get tests done. Zoe's, and Riyuki's are definitely his. Lucia's child was sired by another friend of ours. She conceived while receiving treatment in Fresno."

"So it's possible you have six children, Master Sam?"

"Seven. Remember, Brianna had twins. Though except for Brianna's, we pretty much consider them as Brianna's and the women who had them. I don't really take credit for them. Chantelle's children will be the only ones we raise as ours. They'll have two loving mothers and a doting father. Brianna agreed I could be father to hers when Marcia agreed I could sire them. Chantelle and I are taking them up to visit my family in Minnesota in a couple weeks. We'll tell Mom then, Chantelle and I are looking to have a child."

"What does your family think of your lifestyle, Master Sam?" I asked.

"Mom accepted it well. In fact, she might have a bit of Dominant streak herself. She really got into telling Marcia what to do when she visited after the twins were born and found out Marcia was a submissive. She had first time ever lesbian sex with Brianna and some of her slaves including Chantelle, before she became my life partner. Chantelle is kind of like LuAnn, fucking both Simone and Li-Li. Mom backed off on ordering them around, but it's in her. Both of my brothers wondered why they couldn't fuck two women. Neither of their wives are submissive, though I think the youngest is married to a bit of Dominant. He gets pushed around quite a bit. My sister thought it was disgusting though she likes both Marcia and Chantelle. She likes them more than me, sometimes. My brother-in-law envies me, I think, but would never say so in front of my sister. My father was deceased before any of this came out."

"Is there any tension between you and Sam's mother because you had sex together, Chantelle?" Master asked. "I was surprised Miranda didn't care about me having sex with LuAnn."

"Not as much as you might think, sir. We don't talk about it, don't mention it. I don't even think Monsieur's siblings know we had sex. It happened and it won't happen again, but she had sex with a lot of the same women Sam did when she arrived and he was getting them pregnant. I'm not the only one. I'm just the only one who became his after. He only planted babies with the others."

My parents were dead. What would I have thought if Master had sex with my mother or Aunt Helen. Thinking of it now, I'm not sure it would have bothered me if he had, if my parents had no issue with it. How submissive was I? Aunt Helen definitely wouldn't have been an issue, nor would any other female I could think of. I really didn't care what females Master fucked. Would I care if he fucked other males?

"I thought my life turned strange when I discovered I was submissive. I haven't even touched on strange yet," I said.

"Give it another year," Master said. "We'll see what's strange then.

"Do you intend I have sex with your father or mother, sir?" That might seem strange.

"Wasn't planning on it, but now I know someone has crossed that line, who knows."

"Do your parents know you're a Dominant, Master?" Miranda asked.

"I've been one for fifteen years. They know, but tend to ignore it. It's not something they really want to discuss."

"Did you tell them you were marrying one of your sex slaves?"

"It didn't come up. They know you're a Congresswoman. They knew I had a sex slave joining me on the cruise. I'm not sure they didn't wonder if you were Beth. I think they were just glad I was finally marrying someone and could give them grandchildren. They might not be very religious, but they still have the Jewish faith in progeny. I think they'd started believing I'd never get married."

"When would you like us to have children, Master?" Miranda asked.

"I hadn't thought about it. This is still all very new to me. Two months ago, I hadn't even imagined being married. I told you I thought I had an erection or two left for you this evening," he said. "I've got one now and I think it's time to use it. Good night, gentlemen and slaves. I think we'll be retiring so I can make the best use of my two. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Good idea," Sam said, standing, his prick hard, pulling Chantelle up with him, her hand on his shaft. "Chantelle wouldn't want this to go to waste and there's no point in planting seeds in her if the water is going to wash it out."

"Oui, Monsieur," Chantelle said. She palmed his sack. "How many seeds do you have left after soaking your balls in this hot water. It's not good for baby making. These must be kept cool. It's why they dangle outside the body instead of in it. They require more coolness. I think you should resign yourself to water sports in the pool instead of the spa until you plant your child in me. Marcia will be very disappointed in you if you don't plant our baby in me this trip."