My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress. My orgasm was unexpected. Thank you."

Lynn finished and with a reminder to thank her Mistress, Belle was released. She rushed to Francesca and was under her skirt with her panties tugged down to lick her to orgasm. It was a quick one.

So was I, released that is. Master took the microphone again and Hannah brought the hat with the names of the yesterdays hard workers. Captain Amundsen drew the name out of the hat.

"Kelly is today's lucky winner of Beth. Where would you like to have her, Kelly?"

"My room, Captain."

They also drew for another weekly winner. Master announced, "Our weekly winner is Norris. A reminder that next week we'll have our first employee of the month drawing. Six hours with Beth. If you haven't been working hard for the first three weeks, it will probably be difficult to qualify for the monthly drawings. Norris, I'll make sure Beth takes care of you later."

"Thank you, Joshua," Norris said.

"Before you go, Kelly," Master said, "we have another special benefit for the crew today. Francesca is offering her slave, Belle, to three lucky individuals, one to fuck her ass, one to fuck her cunt, and one to fuck her mouth. The only stipulation to her use, is she must be fucked on the sundeck in front of anyone who cares to watch. Anyone who doesn't mind a little public fucking, please raise your hand."

Three quarters of the crew didn't have a problem with fucking a lovely slave in public. While Belle's jaw dropped, hands shot up all over like corn stalks in a field.

"You there," Francesca said, pointing at Darla. "You may take advantage of her mouth for two orgasms. She's recently undergone some training under Beth, so she was much better this morning than she was last night. Enjoy. The tall, gangly black fellow towards the back. Yes, you," pointing at Henderson, "you may use her cunt for one orgasm. She's not allowed to cum however. You don't have to stop fucking her, but let me know how often she does so she can be punished tomorrow. You, the big white guy built like a brick outhouse," pointing at Art. "You may fuck her ass. Same rules apply, tell me how many times she cums so she can be punished tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am," Art said. "Any particular order you want her fucked in?"

"No, you can draw straws or flip coins or something. As far as I'm concerned you could all three do it at once, though it might be a bit more difficult for the woman to participate that way. All I ask is you fuck her good."

"Yes, ma'am," Henderson said. "We'll take care of her."

I thought of Henderson's long dick and Art's thick one both sliding into Belle at once. She should enjoy herself. More, perhaps, if she wasn't being fucked in public, but I was sure she'd cum often, thus earning more punishment tomorrow morning.

"You may have Beth for a half hour, Kelly, no matter how much she makes you cum," Master said, handing Kelly my leash.

"Any restriction on her cumming?" Kelly asked.

"None at all."

"Thank you, sir."

******

By the time Kelly brought me back to the sundeck, Henderson and Art were gone, cum leaking from both Belle's back holes. She was bent over Darla's hairy cunt, lapping away. Darla was lying down with her eyes closed, giving Belle encouragement. Master and Hannah were gone, preparing for their business meeting. Angelique, not yet needed for the guests, was between Francesca's legs pleasuring her.

"Good morning, Mistress, Angelique, how are you doing?"

Angelique gave me a thumbs up, Francesca smiled and said fine, then moaned. "Very fine, I should have said. Angelique is quite skilled. Not quite at your level, but very good."

"Yes, and she loves a beautiful woman, Mistress. Angelique is a recent slave herself, I think newer than Belle is, but she's been a lesbian and married for over three years, so I'd expect her to be good. She has a very long tongue. I hope she's pushed it as deep as she can into your cunt. It's quite amazing."

Darla apparently had her second orgasm. She patted Belle on the head and got up.

"Go take a shower, Belle," Francesca said, "you have cum running down your legs. Then remain in Joshua's cabin. Beth will be showing you how to suck cocks soon. We'll join you after my next orgasm. It shouldn't take long."

"Yes, Mistress." She lingered a moment watching Angelique pleasure Francesca, then remembered herself and quickly left, hoping to avoid more punishment.

"Belle didn't look for someone to take her on her leash, Mistress," I said. "That's punishable by twenty strokes of the whip. It was the first infraction I earned when I came aboard."

"I'll need Lynn to show me how to whip a slave so I can do it myself. Oh my, Angelique. That's wonderful. Don't stop. You're right about her tongue. It's so deep." She moaned.

"How often did Belle cum, Mistress."

"The two men fucked her together, and both of them believed she orgasmed six times."

"It's hard to disguise how often a cock is clenched in a spasming cunt and ass, Mistress. It's probably true."

Francesca began to tighten up, breathe harder and toes to curl. She gasped and spasmed on Angelique's tongue.

"Thank you, Angelique. That was perfectly delightful."

"You're welcome, Mistress Francesca. I enjoyed it as well and Mistress and I will greatly enjoy the use of your slave tomorrow night."

"Especially if she continues to improve under Beth's tutelage."

Angelique stood and I kissed and licked the cum from around her mouth. She said, "Beth is a marvelous teacher. It surprised me she could give cunt licking lessons to a lesbian."

I kissed her again for her pretty complement and she went off to prepare for the business meeting. I handed my leash to Francesca and she took me to Master's cabin. Belle hadn't finished her shower, we could still hear the water running. I went into my room and checked the next three people to sign up for the survey. It was Ethan, Reggie and Vincent, but since Reggie would be needed to help prepare lunch, I decided to do him first. I called and made arrangements for him to come in ten minutes. Ethan I contacted and arranged for him to come forty-five minutes after Reggie and Vince, forty-five after Ethan. I usually planned on twenty to thirty minutes for the survey and the remainder for the reward.

I went back to Master's cabin to wait for Reggie. Belle came out of the bathroom drying her hair just after Reggie arrived. Seeing him standing there, she tried to cover up with her towel.

"Belle! Display," Francesca ordered. Belle dropped the towel and stood at Display, with her hands behind the waist instead of the neck. "Who gave you permission to cover up?"

"No one, Mistress," Belle whimpered. "Please don't punish me again."

"You've already earned another twenty lashes for leaving the sundeck without being led on your leash. Since Belle attempted to cover herself, young man, you may go over to her and fondle her for a few minutes."

"Thank you, Francesca," Reggie said. "Don't mind if I do."

Reggie took advantage of her position to touch almost every inch of Belle's body, tasting her on his fingers when he pulled them from her squelchy cunt. "This is the best of Joshua's cruises I've ever been on and I've seen a few." He pinched a nipple, then licked it as it puckered up, Belle whimpering. "I appreciate this so much. You have a lovely slave, ma'am. You plan on offering her to someone every day?"

"Perhaps more than once a day. Before she leaves, I'd like her to fuck the entire crew."

"Some of those shy fuckers might wish to overcome their shyness if this is the reward for it." His finger went up her bum and Belle jumped.

"It's time to take the survey, Reggie. Come along. You don't mind if they watch, do you. Mistress would like her slave to become a better cock sucker. She needs to be able to take all of Master's prick down her throat before tonight."

"No, they can watch and the slave can practice if she needs to."

Reggie's cock was more normal sized in length and girth. If Belle was to get better, he'd be a good one to start on.

I led everyone to my room and pulled out both iPads. After Reggie washed his hands, I gave one to Reggie for his survey and one to Francesca to take. They both finished at the same time, handing them back to me. Reggie's cock was already hard in anticipation when I removed his clothing.

Since Belle had already grasped many of the cock sucking concepts I'd tried to impart while teaching her cunt licking last night, as she'd demonstrated on Master this morning, I only told her how best to deep throat a cock. Even Francesca was paying attention. Showing them how easily I could take Reggie down. Belle tried and got all but a half inch or so down when I asked her to stop.

"Like Master this morning, don't necessarily feel compelled to absolutely swallow every inch of his cock. I want you to strive for it, but instead of using up all Reggie's time trying to swallow him all, I want you to seduce him like you did Master. But I want you to try as part of his overall experience. You might even find it easier as you go along as part of his pleasure instead of focusing so intently on just the one thing. You take his torso and I'll take his legs and we'll meet in the middle. I'll suck his balls while you suck his cock. Since both of us will be pleasuring him, it will be difficult for us to tell which of us is causing his cock to twitch, but I doubt Reggie will care since two mouths will be caressing his pride and joy."

Reggie laughed. "You got that right."

Belle and I proceeded to give him a very pleasing blow job and while I nibbled his nuggets, Belle was finally able to take all of his cock down her throat. He nearly levitated from the bed when he climaxed. "Fuck!" he groaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck." Belle consuming a mouthful of cum each time he said 'fuck'.

"Christ," he mumbled, "that was amazing." I was helping him dress. "All women should tag team a man like that."

"You do realize if you had to satisfy two women all the time, you'd probably die of exhaustion. Why do you think Master lets other people fuck his slaves. Slaves are particularly needy when it comes to sex."

"But what a way to go," he laughed. "I'll have a spring in my step while I'm working on lunch today."

There was a knock on the door. "I'll be right with you, Ethan. We're almost done."

I gave Reggie the bum rush to move him out. He was still zipping up his pants as he left. "Sorry," I said, "schedule to keep," patting him on his ass as Ethan walked in, somewhat surprised to see two naked slaves and a clothed Francesca.

"Do I have the wrong time?"

"No. Francesca would like Belle to be a more complete cock sucker, so she's taking lessons from me. If it would be all right with you, she'll be providing your reward for taking the survey. If you find her skills lacking, I'll make it up some other time."

"It's fine. I'll have lots of other opportunities to enjoy you. Where's that survey? I want to get to the good stuff."

I handed him an iPad and the other one to Belle. They both took it together. Belle took longer, finishing while I was undressing Ethan.

"Belle, I'm leaving you completely in charge of this cock. This cock belongs to you for the next fifteen minutes. It's your responsibility and duty to make this cock feel as good as possible. I want Ethan to leave here a very satisfied man. Do your very best and make your Mistress proud."

"Yes, Beth. I won't disappoint her."

She not only didn't disappoint me, she didn't disappoint Ethan either, though he was probably the easier audience. No one wants to complain having their cock sucked, but I watched her with a critical eye, and was satisfied with her performance. Even though Ethan was a slightly larger man than Reggie was, Belle handled his size without issue. Master's cock would be the real test tonight until Belle tried Henderson's long skinny one or James' just plain bigger dick.

Ethan went away a happy man as Vincent came to the door.

"Cripes, three of you," though he quickly noticed Francesca wasn't naked like we other two. Nevertheless, his cock started swelling looking at two naked slaves and a very attractive Francesca.

"Is it okay if I take my clothes off first? My pants are getting a mite tight."

Neither of the other women voiced an objection and I certainly didn't care, so I helped him remove his clothing. His dick had an unusual sideways bend to it when his pants came off. He looked rock hard. I could hear the Carly Simon song in my head; 'Anticipation'.

I handed him the survey. As Vince answered the questions, his prick would occasionally twitch almost as if it were blowing in a light breeze. It was somewhat hypnotic. He finished it up and handed it to me.

"Vincent, Belle is trying to become a more...."

"Excuse me for interrupting," Francesca said, "but I've been watching and listening and I'd like to see if I can suck cocks as good as you two can."

Belle and I looked at each other, then Francesca.

"Would you have an objection to Francesca rewarding you, Vince?" I asked.

"Not if she removes her clothing, too. I'd like whoever does it to be naked when they suck me."

All three of us looked at Francesca. She shrugged.

"Why the hell not. You have to reward me anyway. I'm only jumpstarting the time until I strip."

She quickly removed her clothing; skirt, blouse, bra and panties all came off until she was stripped bare. She knelt down before Vincent's strangely bent cock.

"If you notice me doing anything wrong, don't be afraid to give me some pointers along the way," Francesca said before lowering her mouth over his nozzle.

I don't know how skilled a cock sucker Francesca was before watching us. I'd never seen her suck cock before. She hadn't even tried sucking Diego's and if she'd sucked Master's last night, we'd been under the bed when it happened. Whether it was a previously obtained skill or watching us perform, she did a damn fine job. We gave her a couple minor tips, but it was pretty much all Francesca. Vincent certainly had no quibbles when she vacuumed the cum from his balls.

She gave his cock a squeeze before standing. "I might have to try this in my pussy sometime this week. I want to see if it feels any different with the bend you've got there."

"No one's ever complained," Vince said.

"How many women would you believe have ever complained about a man after fucking him. If we didn't like it, we just wouldn't fuck you again," I said. "Some assholes would pound you like a tent stake if you complained about their equipment."

He smiled. "I guess that's true, but I can assume if they came back for seconds, they weren't disappointed, can't I?"

"You could assume that," Francesca said. "How many would that be?"

Vince was dressing.

"Most. Some I didn't have a chance to see again because I shipped out, and I imagine some just didn't like me, but most of the ones who tried it, weren't disappointed."

"I'll have to make up my own mind about that," Francesca said, "but I'll definitely keep you in mind."

"Always a pleasure. Ladies." He doffed a pretend hat and went away whistling.

"What did he mean when he said he had to ship out?" Belle asked.

"All of Master's crew with the exception of Darla, are ex-military. Vincent was an ex-Marine as I recall. Hannah, Angelique and Lynn aren't really members of the crew, so they weren't military either. I'm not either. Roberta, the hairdresser and masseuse, is an ex-Marine sniper. Some are ex-special forces, British SAS and Special Boat Service and US Navy SEALS. The Captain is ex-Norwegian Navy and Pierre cooked for the French Navy. The rest are mostly Navy with a few Marine Corps grunts thrown in, used to working on ships."

"No wonder they all look so fit and strong," Francesca said. "It seemed to run against general population norms."

"Other than a regular warship, this might be one of the safest ships afloat, Mistress. There are a bunch of alpha males and I'm sure there could be some fights and such to prove who or what military organization might be the best, but everyone loves working for Master for the extra benefits he provides and no one wants to get fired for bullshit, so it's a smooth crew. Phil was the only disappointment and he got along with the men. He was a misogynist and had a problem with women."

"Well, I'm ready for my reward, Beth."

"It's lunch time. Would you like to eat first, Mistress?"

"I'd prefer not having to get dressed since I intend to be naked when you pleasure me."

I smiled. "I can have lunch sent to Master's cabin. You don't have to get dressed at all, Mistress. If you don't care about someone seeing you have sex when they deliver the food, we can use Master's bed. I can give you a quick orgasm before lunch and your reward after."

"A fine idea, Beth. Please order lunch for the three of us."

I called down to the mess and Reggie answered.

"Mistress Francesca wished to have lunch delivered to Master's cabin, Reggie. Can you tell us what's for lunch today?"

"Chicken sandwiches with Caesar salad, or a chef's salad. Cherry pie for dessert."

"One moment while I ask what they want."

We all decided to go with the chef's salad, no pie, except Belle, who got the pie with her salad. Once the order was made, Francesca and I got into the bed and I gave her a couple quick orgasms before James arrived with our meals stacked on a tray. He probably caught what I was doing before Francesca pulled a sheet over herself and I stood up with her cum on my face to accept the food.

I took the tray from him, then asked, "James, could you do me a favor and pull out your cock to show the other two women how impressive it is?"

"Why, Miss Beth?"

"I've been bragging on you and told Mistress Francesca you were someone she might want to fuck while she's aboard. Could you show her what she could expect if she took you to her bed?"

He unzipped his fly and pulled it out, already starting to swell at the thought. It was as impressive as I remembered and Francesca got out of the bed naked to take a closer look at it.

She started to reach for it, but paused before touching it, asking, "May I?"

James nodded and she circled it with her hand, her fingers unable to reach all the way around, especially as he kept growing as soon as she put her hand on him.

"Oh, my. This is impressive, James. Beth is right. I do want to have this cock inside me. I love how long and thick it is. Do you have to get straight back to work?"

"No ma'am."

"I wouldn't want you to have to go back to work with this thing as hard as it is. Unfortunately, I need to eat right now, but you're certainly welcome to fuck my slave, Belle. But only if you want to." James turned to look at the naked Belle and his cock grew another half inch.

"I'd enjoy it very much, ma'am." James was always so polite. "Where?"

"If you have no objection, bend her over Joshua's sofa," I said. "Or you can take her to your room, but you have to bring her back in an hour. I need to pleasure her myself for taking my survey. I'm going to do her Mistress first."

James decided he didn't want to wait any longer than necessary and bent her over Master's couch. Belle squealed when his cock filled her. Francesca and I calmly ate our salads while watching James fuck Belle to a fare-thee-well, commenting on her fucking. Every few minutes, Belle was asking for permission to cum until it became annoying. Francesca finally gave her permission to cum until James was done with her.

I don't know if it was the two naked women sitting there calmly discussing the slave's ravishment, or James usual fortitude; but he fucked Belle through his own orgasm, then a second, and finally a third, before he finally pulled out of her cunt. Belle climaxed much more frequently.

"Thank you, ma'am. That was special. Your slave is really tight."

1...345678