My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt that's still the case, James," Francesca laughed. "The next person to fuck her might not find her so tight. I'll definitely have to give you a spin this week. Thank you for bringing our food."

"You're welcome. It was my pleasure. Have a pleasant afternoon."

James left and I saw the mess he'd left behind. He was potently virile anyway and with three loads deposited in Belle's quim, it was swimming in sperm.

"Do you know how to use a bidet, Belle?"

"No," Belle said, holding a hand over her leaking pussy.

"Follow me and I'll show you how to clean his cum out without having to take another shower." Since I'd have to lick her later, it was in my best interests.

I led her to the bidet and showed her the controls. She sat down and washed her nether regions. I walked her back and let her start eating her salad while taking Francesca back to bed. I gave her the orgasm she deserved for taking my survey. She was resting afterward and asked if I wanted one.

"I don't have Master's permission to cum, Mistress."

"My permission isn't sufficient?"

"Not unless he says you may control my orgasms, Mistress."

"So what can you tell me about me from my survey?"

"Nothing until your answers are entered into a spreadsheet and a score is factored, Mistress. Anything I said before doing that would only be a guess based upon observation."

"Then guess."

"I'd guess you were a Mistress."

"Isn't it obvious. I have a sex slave."

"You can be both. Plus there's a scale, Mistress. I test out as very submissive. Miranda was even more so. So is Sherry. Manuel tested as mildly submissive, though I don't have enough data to say if a moderately submissive male is equivalent to a very submissive female. I haven't given the survey to enough submissive men to have sufficient data points. Hannah is submissive to Dominant men and Dominant towards submissive women. Miranda's sister is the opposite; submissive to Dominant women and Dominant towards submissive men. She took a Mistress after coming to our wedding, before going back home."

"Is it going to be a long distance relationship?"

"She intends moving to Guadeloupe within the next six months, Mistress."

"An islander then?"

"A young black woman, Mistress."

"You can't guess more than that about me?"

"I'd prefer not to guess, Mistress." I glanced towards Belle, who was listening to our conversation as she ate her pie. "It would be unprofessional to discuss your situation in front of others, especially since it's all speculation at this point. Are you almost ready to accept your reward, Belle."

She popped her last bite of pie into her mouth and said, "Yes," wiping her face.

"Come here and ask your Mistress for permission to cum, because I plan on making you scream, and I hear you've already cum six times without permission today, plus came here to shower without someone leading you on a leash. That's twenty lashes with the whip. You're up to eighty swats now and the day isn't over."

"That's so many," Belle said, glancing at her Mistress coquettishly, perhaps hoping for a reduction.

"Twenty more for trying to top me again, Belle. I would think you'd be tired of being punished."

"Pardon, Mistress. I'll try to do better."

"Do not try, Do," Francesca said, imitating Yoda, failing because she looked nothing like the diminutive Jedi Knight. "Perhaps we should put you on the Slave Trainer again."

Belle opened her mouth to protest again, paused, suddenly realizing what she was about to say and instead turned it into a, "Whatever Mistress thinks is best."

Francesca smiled at her. "Better. You may cum once."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Lie down and spread your legs," I said.

Since Belle had shown substantial improvement, I felt I needed to prove to her I was still the top dog of cunt lickers and pushed and pulled, dragging Belle higher up the mountain, letting her stew each time, before tumbling her over the edge at the very top. She screamed, which is how Master found us when he entered the cabin, me buried between Belle's thighs, Belle biting off the tail end of her shriek and Francesca watching her slave writhe through her orgasm.

I immediately knelt on the bed. "Master, do you need me to take care of you after your meeting?"

He looked at the squirming Belle and said, "I think I'd like to see what kind of progress Belle has made under your guidance."

I got up to help him remove his clothes. "She was able to take both Reggie and Ethan in full, sir, though neither of them is quite as large as you are. We'll see if she can handle you."

When he was naked, I led him to the bed and helped him get comfortable, fluffing up a pillow for him to put his head on and still watch what Belle was doing.

"Don't disappoint me, Belle," Francesca said. "Joshua gave me a lot of pleasure last night and I'd like you to return the favor. After you suck him off, get him hard again and he can fuck whichever other hole of yours he desires."

"Yes, Mistress."

Knowing he might expect her to take her time to get him off from my training, Master closed his eyes to start as she worked to get him erect.

"Mmm," he murmured as he grew hard, "not bad. I have high expectations. Would you like to ride my face, Francesca?"

"I'd love to, Joshua."

Being naked, it was easy enough for Francesca to swing her leg over Master's face. His tongue dipped into her liquid honey. Francesca moaned. I could have licked Belle's cunt, it being vacant, but I didn't want to distract her. I still wanted to see if she could swallow all of Master's mighty prick. She could practice pleasing someone while fucked at a later date. I'd suggest it to Lynn to do later.

After ten minutes, Master was thrusting slightly up into Belle's mouth, groaning. She sank down over his cock taking all of him. Good girl. Belle still kept him on edge for another five minutes before he gasped and released his salty load. Despite his orgasm, Francesca was moaning too as she spasmed on his tongue.

Belle kept up her attentions and Master's flagging cock started to rise again, resurrected from the dead by her facile tongue. When he was hard, instead of riding him herself, Belle said, "Mistress, instead of me taking advantage of Master Joshua's cock, I think he should fuck you. I will clean his cum from your pussy when he's finished."

Oh what a very good girl Belle was. She was learning. She lifted off Master's mast to give way to her Mistress. Instead of riding it, Francesca bent over into a sixty-nine and managed to take all of his cock as well. Francesca must have been doing good things inside her mouth as Master started thrusting hard, driving his cock down her throat. Apparently the rhythm was within her breathing parameters as she managed to keep going for ten minutes until Master's balls started pumping his cum into her mouth. Francesca swallowed nearly every drop of his cum as easily as she'd handled Vincent's. She continued suckling his shaft until it fell from her mouth limp. Master gave Francesca another orgasm before coming up for air.

Of course, since Francesca swallowed most of it, there was nothing to clean from anyone's cock, nor her cunt either. Master looked at Francesca with his eyes gleaming.

"That was a little unexpected," Master said.

"Belle wasn't the only one paying attention when Beth explained her techniques.," Francesca said, wiping up a stray drop of cum and licking it from her finger. "You were so good at oral sex last night, I thought I should manage to become more accomplished than I was."

"May I say it was most enjoyable. You're a fast learner."

Francesca blushed. "Thank you, kind sir. May I say when Beth said she thought you were the best fucker on the ship, I thought it was slave speak for her Master. I enjoyed fucking you more than I've ever enjoyed fucking anyone before. Yours was not the biggest cock I've ever had in me, but it was the best. She wasn't lying as far as I can tell, though I've only got you and all previous lovers to compare to. I'm thinking I might try some of the others you have on board; see if my experiences continue to match Beth's. They all seem quite fit and eager. James fucked Belle earlier and she certainly seemed to enjoy him, didn't you, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," Belle said, blushing herself. "He was quite the stallion."

Master laughed. "Beth had to suck him twice after his survey to keep him from going back to work with a raging erection. I've got to enter some notes from my meeting. Why don't you go back to the top deck and either soak in the sun around the spa again, or enjoy one of Roberta's wonderful massages. I'll send Beth up to fetch you when it's time for supper."

"Sir, Belle has already earned a hundred swats of punishment today," I said. "Perhaps she should receive some portion of them in the Playroom after supper so she needn't receive them all at once? One hundred is so many."

Belle looked at me gratefully.

"An excellent idea, Beth. Since Francesca hasn't used either a whip or paddle herself, perhaps I'll spend some time showing her what to do with both and then she can do Belle's remaining punishment tomorrow morning."

"Thank you, Joshua. I appreciate your help."

Since Francesca was going to sunbathe on the top deck, Master loaned her a robe so she didn't feel compelled to dress just for the trip up there. Belle went naked, of course, her Mistress leading her on a leash. As Master was going to busy with meetings in Trinidad and Tobago again tomorrow, I made arrangements for Albert, Henderson and Edgar to take the survey tomorrow. Only George, Leo and the Captain would remain after tomorrow. Since I knew Lynn was quasi dating the Captain, I suppose I should talk to her about how she'd feel about me sucking him off.

Then, I entered all the surveys I'd done over the last few days into my spreadsheet matrix and what I'd merely guessed at before was confirmed.

******

Francesca was sunning herself by the spa talking to Roberta. Belle was in the spa, soaking. I thanked Chaney for walking me up here and let him take his minute. He didn't quite have time enough to make me cum, but I was so close when he stopped.

"Hey, Beth. Roberta just gave me a marvelous massage."

"Did she give you a happy ending?" I asked.

"Does she do that?" Francesca asked, eyeing Roberta speculatively.

Roberta laughed.

"She doesn't have to as a regular part of her duties," I replied, "but it never hurts to ask. With the right person who wasn't expecting it in the normal course of business, she might. I have to give her a happy ending when I get a massage."

Roberta laughed again, and seeing the question on Francesca's face, said, "You snooze, you lose. I have another appointment in ten minutes and if I were going to do you, I'd want to take my time and get something in return."

"Give me the last appointment of the day in a couple days, and I'll happily take you up on that," Francesca said.

"Are you a lesbian?" Roberta asked, pointing to Belle.

"Oh, no," Francesca laughed, "but I have boyfriends for male sex. I'd never been with a woman I wanted to have sex with until having sex with Beth."

"You too? With the exception of Hannah and Angelique, I doubt there were any lesbians on board, but since Beth joined us, all of the women are willing to have sex with each other. My roommate and I frequently share a bunk now, even though we still like men. I really want to try having sex with Joshua. What a fucking stud he is."

"God, I know," Francesca said. "Best night of sex ever last night."

"You fucked Joshua? What was he like?"

"Best night of sex ever isn't a clue? Gentle or hard, stamina, lovely cock, a tongue nearly as good as Beth. We fucked four times last night and this morning. He was even willing to suck his own cum out of my cunt. I'd even let him fuck my ass and I'm not normally into anal sex. If he wasn't married, I'd snap him up in a heartbeat."

That gave me an idea. People really needed to stop talking about sex around me. I was a sponge.

"At least you got to fuck him. I heard even Angelique is curious about fucking him and she has a no man clause in her slave agreement. He fucked Beth in some of the hottest sex I've ever seen. Fucking amazing. I've got to run," tapping her watch. "If you weren't kidding, I'll give you the last appointment day after tomorrow."

"I'll be there," Francesca said. "Thanks."

"Mistress, I'd like to speak to you alone if possible."

"Belle, go down to the sundeck spa and get me a gin and tonic. Don't come back until I ask for you. You can get yourself something as well."

Francesca waited until she left, then said, "Well?"

"You'd asked about your survey. Do you still want to know?"

Francesca sat up. "Get in the spa with me and tell me what you learned about me."

We both got in the water. "Mistress, you have the characteristics of both a Dominant and submissive."

"What does that mean, that I'm cut out for neither?"

"More likely that you're a switch, Mistress, someone who can go either way at any particular time."

"So if Belle were a Dominant, I could end up as her slave?"

"Probably not, Mistress. It's not unheard of or even unusual for someone to be both submissive and Dominant to the same sex, given a particular sexual orientation. In that case, it might be a measure of who was more Dominant. In your case, it's more likely you're Dominant towards one and submissive to the other. Since you are Dominant to a female, I suspect you're submissive to Dominant males, like Hannah is."

"So what does it mean for me; that I would be happier being a man's sex slave than I am now with a slave of my own?"

"It doesn't have to mean anything, Mistress. You always have a choice as to how you behave. Miranda was probably always submissive, but never acted on it, partly due to her career, possibly because she hadn't met the right Master, or even because she didn't realize she was submissive and needed to behave within societal norms. You aren't required to act upon this knowledge. You can choose to do nothing. It's your life. If you don't wish to submit to a male, you don't have to. You might want to stay away from them if you were concerned it might be attractive to you."

"Why wouldn't I have known about this before?"

"Did you frequently associate with your father's Dominant friends, Mistress?"

"Not really. Daddy mostly kept me away from them. I was mostly involved with his ponies."

"Who are all submissive, with your father, the only Dominant you knowingly associated with; but because he is your father, and you could never imagine yourself in a submissive relationship to him, as it would be incest, Mistress. You had limited opportunity to discover this about yourself."

"Do you think Daddy kept me away from his Dominant friends because he suspected I was submissive?"

"I don't know what Master Frank thought, Mistress."

"I couldn't imagine having to give up Belle if I were submissive," Francesca said. "I really do care for her."

"You might not be required to give up Belle if you decided to take a Master." She looked at me inquisitively. "Master had friends come for his wedding. They told us about friends of theirs. The man's wife and next door neighbor are his sex slaves. The wife has her own lesbian sex slave, a police officer. Because of her sexual orientation, the wife's slave is not required to have sex with any males except for her Mistress' Master, but she is also his slave through her. Because he Dominates his wife, he may override her orders, though he seldom does so, leaving his wife to control her. If you chose such an arrangement for yourself, Mistress, it could be part of your slave agreement that you could keep Belle as your slave, under your Master. As Belle says she's bi, this shouldn't be a particular hardship for her.

"As I said, you can choose to do nothing. Don't assume because of this knowledge, you have to acquire a Master. You don't. It's merely an option if you so choose. I won't say anything to anyone, and your survey remains confidential, though still used for my research."

"Is this why you didn't want to discuss this in front of Belle earlier?"

"It's none of her business, Mistress, unless you decide to take a Master. Then, she might have decisions she needs to make; like if she wants to be subordinate to two people. Even if you married, she might need to be subordinate to two people. It's what worried her about you fucking men, that you might fall in love with one and she'd be out in the cold. Until any of that happens, it's your life."

"You said you had some guesses regarding me. Did you guess I might have some submissive tendencies towards men?"

"I did, Mistress. There were subtle indicators, but my education has taught me to notice subtle things."

"Can you give me a single example?"

"When you fuck other men, Mistress, have you ever cum as easily as you did last night?"

"Never, but isn't that because your Master is a great lover?"

"He is a marvelous lover, Mistress, but I never was as orgasmic as I am now as a sex slave. I'm still more orgasmic with him than other men because he's my Master, and part of the reason I'm more orgasmic with other men is because he gives me to those other men. He owns my orgasms, my sexuality. If I were to fuck other men without his knowledge or permission, they would never satisfy me the way they do. When I was with Mistress Layton, I was more orgasmic with her because she was my Mistress, even more so than with her male slaves, despite her lack of experience with women and my heterosexual tendencies. They were better than other men before them because she gave me to them.

"Part of my previous lovers' inability to please me as well as Master was undoubtedly their age and inexperience compared to the men I've fucked since, but not all of it. Some of them were quite good, but I enjoy sex with others now at least twice as much as I ever did before, if not more.

"Part of the reason you might have enjoyed Master so much is you recognize him as a Master and as a subconscious submissive, responded to that part of him. There might be other good or great lovers on this ship, but of the males, there are no other recognized and practicing Masters. Despite how good they are, Master might seem like the better lover to you because you're responding to his Dominance."

"That is subtle."

"I encourage you to have sex with as many of the men or women as you want to see for yourself, Mistress. At least part of the reason Belle enjoyed fucking James so much is because she was ordered to. You ordered her to fuck him. If she'd chosen him for herself, she might not have enjoyed it nearly as much. We respond to our Dominants more than other people. It's part of what makes our relationship work. I'm relatively sure Belle won't enjoy 100 swats of punishment, but she'll enjoy it more from you than if some random person did exactly the same thing to her because you are her Mistress. She craves your control."

"Are you saying I might also enjoy punishment more if Joshua gave it to me than someone else?"

"I wouldn't be surprised at all, if you are responding to his Dominance, Mistress."

"Should I let him punish me to see?"

"If you do, you're as much as admitting to him you are submissive and seeking a Dominant, Mistress. He may choose to take you or he may not, but you need to decide if this is what you want before doing so."

"How would you feel if I did and he took me as his slave?"

"I would welcome you as my sister slave, Mistress, though I'd have to give up calling you Mistress, Francesca. I've liked you ever since I met you. I'm willing to accept whatever my Master wants for himself, including you."

"Would his wife feel the same way?

"I believe Miranda and I think alike on these matters, but you're welcome to ask her before you make any decisions one way or the other. The nice thing about Master is we don't have to worry about getting enough sex as he's willing to let us fuck other people. If he were the only person I could fuck, having two more people competing with me might be a problem. He sees to it we receive sufficient sex. I suggest you think about what you want for yourself. You have time to make a measured decision."

1...345678