My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like you to consider my help in making you a better Mistress. In the end, I think you'll both benefit from the help."

"Thank you. I'd love to take you up on your offer."

Belle looked nervous. She should be.

"One of the first things Belle needs to be broken of, is her proprietary attitude towards you. She's the slave. You can fuck whoever you want to. She can only fuck who you want her to. For the next several days, she is going to fuck a lot of people. None of them will be you. You will fuck a lot of people, none of whom will be your slave."

"Who will I be fucking? You?"

Francesca was wondering if this was a way for Master to bed her.

"Whoever you want. It doesn't have to be me. It should be both men and women. Slaves or free, makes no difference. Beth can point out people who will be able to give you pleasure. She's fucked many of the others on board. I'm not doing this for me. If you don't want me, nor find me attractive, don't fuck me."

Belle looked aghast thinking she wasn't going to be with her Mistress.

"Beth, who would you recommend I fuck?"

"Any of the women are good bed partners, Mistress. I've spent some time with all of them and they're all quite good. I haven't fucked all of the men, but of those I have, Leo, your helicopter pilot, was very good. James has the largest cock if size matters at all; even slightly larger than Diego, though not as big as Pony Boy. Edgar and Ethan are quite good. Pierre is very good at orally pleasing a woman, though I haven't fucked him yet. The crew has all started taking an interest in becoming better sex partners. You probably can't go wrong with any of them."

"You haven't mentioned your Master. Isn't he any good?"

"He's the best of all, Mistress. He spent an hour today proving to the entire crew how good he was. I had twelve orgasms during the hour. Several women offered themselves to him after, even the lesbians."

"Why not tell me he is? Don't you want me fucking him?"

"I'd love for you to fuck my Master. I didn't mention him because I didn't want you to think he was only suggesting his course of action because he wants to fuck you, Mistress. Although he may desire to, because you're a beautiful woman, his suggestion is altruistic, without negative intent."

Master smiled at me.

"Better than Diego?"

"The best I've ever had, Mistress, and you know my recent history."

Francesca eyed Master speculatively. "It seems I should try what you consider the best and make my own judgement, don't you?"

"You won't regret it."

Master continued, "We'll start by testing Belle's ability to give pleasure to both men and women and give her cunt licking and cock sucking lessons if it's required. Has she had anal training yet?"

"She has, but hasn't been fucked anally."

"She should be fucked anally at least once a day. Every slave hole should be used. Should we get started?"

"Please, let's."

"Beth, go get a fully charged Slave Trainer and the spare. I think Belle should start on one. Bring it to my cabin."

Poor Belle. "Yes, Master." I scampered to obey, while Master helped Francesca out of the spa and helped dry her off. Belle had to fend for herself.

When I got to Master's cabin, Belle had already been fastened to the end of the bed by her wrist cuffs. Her legs still free as she had to be placed in the Slave Trainer, and she'd have to step through the straps. Master had put his clothes back on, but Francesca remained nude. Master showed Francesca how the trainer should be put on, activated, and let her put it on her own slave, then Master attached Belle's ankle cuffs to the bed so she was spread eagle, facing the bed. Master adjusted the control on his phone so Belle wouldn't be allowed to cum.

"You'll not get to orgasm until your Mistress allows it and my recommendation is to withhold it until she finds you pleasing to her. Francesca, please get on the bed and let my slave show yours how to properly worship you."

Francesca was eager for me to pleasure her again and immediately adopted his suggestion. I took my time now as opposed to the rushed job I'd done before supper. Worship her body I did, exploring, discovering, then putting my knowledge to use. Master stood next to Belle and whispered to her with one hand on her waist and the other on her shoulder. I think he explained what I was doing and why. He'd witnessed enough of my training to know what I was doing. It took me fifteen minutes before I brought Francesca to her first orgasm, screaming her pleasure. It took five minutes more to give her two more. Each was as good as the last. Francesca was biting the palm of her hand to keep from howling as loud as she had for the first. I paused, waiting for further instruction. Francesca was panting and out of breath.

"Have you ever made your Mistress scream in pleasure as Beth just did?"

"No, sir."

"She will teach you to do as she just did, and then you'll practice on every woman aboard until you can do the same."

"Yes, sir."

"I want you to watch what she does next. While Beth pleasures your Mistress, I'm going to spank her, then fuck her. It won't make any difference to your Mistress. Beth is able to ignore what's happening to her and continue to concentrate on the duty of pleasuring Francesca regardless of what's happening to her. Francesca, please tell me if you notice any difference at all in what Beth is doing during each of those things."

"Of course."

I started licking Francesca again while Master got a paddle and began whacking my buns. I ignored it. My buttocks burned when he finished, but Francesca hadn't said a word. Instead, she'd climaxed three more times. Master climbed behind me after stripping off his clothes. His cock was hard and ready. He enjoyed watching one woman pleasure another..

"You have my permission to cum, Beth, but I want you to squeeze Francesca's breast each time you cum so Belle can see you're still taking pleasure from your fucking even though you're concentrating on Francesca. Please let me know if there's any difference in how Beth performs, Francesca."

She nodded, still out of breath. I replied, "Yes, sir, the first orgasm will come quickly. Your spanking almost did it for me."

He smiled. "Get started."

I put my hand near Francesca's lovely breast and got busy once again. Master plunged into my cunt and I squeezed Francesca's tit, moaning deep. I climaxed three more times. So did Francesca.

"Any difference, Francesca?"

"None."

"I'm going to fuck her ass now. Same thing."

Master's cock was well coated in my cum. He had no problem pushing into my back door. I had two more orgasms while Francesca had three before Master splashed the contents of his balls in my rectum. He asked me to stop. Asking was the same as ordering, so I stopped.

"How many orgasms did you have, Francesca?"

"Twelve."

"And you never noticed when Beth was being spanked or fucked in the cunt or ass?"

"Not once."

"This is how you should treat your Mistress, Belle. She shouldn't be able to tell if anything is happening to you. Your attention should be totally on her and her pleasure. It made no difference to Beth if she was being spanked, or fucked. She climaxed five times and the only way your Mistress could tell is Beth squeezed her breast to let us know she was cumming. You may never be as good as Beth is, but it's what you should strive for."

"Yes, sir."

"Good job, Beth. I'm so proud of you."

I was cleaning Master's cock with a damp towel. "Thank you, Master. Francesca, do you remember what we did with Diego? I'd like to do the same thing with Master."

"Do I! I'd love to do it again."

"Get over me in a sixty-nine and Master will fuck your cunt. Since he just climaxed, he should be able to fuck you a good long time."

I got sideways on the bed so Belle would have a great view of the proceedings. After all, she needed to learn to tolerate watching whenever anyone else fucked her Mistress. Francesca eagerly climbed over me and had no hesitation in licking my cunt in return, nor was she particularly bad at it. She'd apparently done enough with her slave to get somewhat good at pleasuring a woman. Master gave us some time together before entering the fray. He had no problem slipping his thick prick into Francesca's liquid pussy. She'd cum often enough, there was no resistance to his entry. She climaxed again as he entered her, moaning gutturally.

Francesca didn't have the same capacity to ignore her pleasure as I'd learned to do. Each time she climaxed, she'd forget all about my pussy, but it wasn't her job. Her only responsibility was to accept the pleasure she was receiving, and Master and I ensured she received a lot. By the time Master orgasmed, Francesca was practically limp after all the times she'd cum. I cleaned them both off.

"Thank you, Beth, Joshua," Francesca murmured. "That was amazing. I've never orgasmed that much all at once."

"You're welcome, Mistress. I enjoyed it as well. You've become a wonderful friend and I was happy to give you so much pleasure."

She kissed me, then Joshua. "I suppose I should go to my own cabin now."

"Not yet," Master said. "I invite you to spend the night. I think we still have more to teach Belle."

Francesca nodded thoughtfully. "Thank you."

While leaving Belle fastened, the three of us used Master's shower to wash off. My face had become crusty from the amount of cum Francesca deposited on it.

"I'd like to cage Belle and Beth together under the bed tonight," Master said. "Belle can practice some of what she learned on Beth. She won't be able to sleep well while on the Slave Trainer and Beth will need to change it out a couple times. For the rest of your trip, I suggest we make Belle abide by the conditions of the other slaves on the ship. She must be led around on a leash and whoever does the leading should caress her for a minute as a reward, including vaginal or anal penetration.

"When Beth is punished tomorrow morning and we hold our daily drawing, pick out three random people to fuck her, either men or women, one for each hole, with the condition they fuck her publicly. Don't give her permission to cum and if she does, punish her for that. Any sign of hesitation to obey any order, such as the one you gave her to strip when she came aboard should be punished. Her conditioning and obedience should have started immediately when she became your slave and it's been six weeks already where she wasn't broken. You're going to need to be harsher as a consequence, but if you maintain the same standards of discipline we establish on the ship, you should have no further problems with her.

"At some point in the future, you may be able to ease up some, but never, ever let Belle top you again. Any sign of it and you have to squash it hard. Each day, you should grant control of her for a couple hours to the other three Dominants on the ship. You should stay while they handle her and pay close attention to how they treat her. We're all somewhat different, and there's something to be learned from each of us. As a woman with a female slave, you might actually learn more from them."

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help."

"No problem. I've got some extra toothbrushes here still package wrapped, so you may each take one and keep it. You can release your slave, let her shower and use the toilet. The Slave Trainer may stay inside her when she showers; it's waterproof, but it needs to come out for bodily evacuations, make her clean it, then put it back on her. We'll put her in the cage with Beth for the night."

"Don't you like sleeping with Beth?"

"I love sleeping with her. I do most of the time, but this is different. We're in training mode. One does what one must when training a new slave."

Francesca went back to the cabin to collect Belle.

"Master, it may be too late to do so tonight, but please fuck Francesca the way you fucked me today at the earliest opportunity. I want her to know you're the greatest lover aboard. I want her to feel comfortable fucking you over and over again."

"Why?"

"So she can train any men she meets in the future to fuck the way you do, sir. I like her and want her to have the best life has to offer."

He stroked my cheek. "I've never met anyone who cared for other's pleasure as much as you do."

"Only the people I care for, Master."

"That's still a lot of people." He kissed me and we started brushing our teeth.

They came in and we finished up and left. Miranda called to tell us she was home safely with LuAnn. Master asked how she was doing and she said she was tired and sore and very horny.

"Two more days, Miranda, and I'll let you fuck someone. I've got to go now. Beth's friend, Francesca and her slave, Belle, are here. We're helping them work through some Mistress/slave issues."

"What kind of issues, sir?"

"Belle resents when her Mistress fucks other people. She doesn't accept it as well as you and Beth do, so we're going to break her of that. I'm going to fuck Francesca multiple times tonight in front of Belle."

"Is Francesca beautiful, Master?"

"She's a lovely woman. I consider myself fortunate to fuck her."

"I'm happy for you, sir. I just wish it were me. This is the longest I've gone without sex since I came aboard several weeks ago. Give Beth my love and a kiss from me."

"I will. Call again tomorrow when I have more time to talk to you. Say right about 2000, our time."

"Yes, Master."

I got the cage ready with pads, blankets and pillows, the extra trainer and charger. It was going to be a long night. At least Belle would have to practice her techniques on me. They returned to the bedroom and Francesca ordered Belle into the cage with me. She hesitated.

"That's ten strokes with a whip for hesitating when I give you an order and ten more for failing to acknowledge an order, Care to make it thirty?"

"Aren't we sleeping together, Mistress?"

"That's thirty. Want to make it forty?"

She quickly obeyed with a "yes, mistress," thrown in. I climbed in after her.

"You're to learn how to lick cunt like Beth does, Belle. Listen to what she has to teach you and then practice it on her."

"No more than three orgasms, however," Master said. "I don't want her getting too complacent."

As if that would ever happen.

"We'll see how well your skills have improved in the morning, Belle. Good night," Francesca said.

Master and Francesca settled in, though we soon heard Francesca moaning again as Master did something to her.

"Doesn't it bother you when your Master fucks other people?" Belle whispered.

"No. I encourage him to fuck other people. My job as his sex slave is to ensure he receives as much pleasure as possible. If he wishes to take that pleasure with someone else, I want him to. He allows me to fuck other people at his direction, including other lowly slaves such as yourself. I'm well fucked every day. It's not as if his taking pleasure with someone else reduces what I receive. I know he loves me. He gives me to others because he loves me and wants me to be happy. Everyone enjoys variety. Now pay attention. I want to tell you how to maximize the pleasure you give another, male or female, although you only have me to practice on. You can practice on them tomorrow."

Whispering so as not to disturb them, I explained how I went about seducing someone to their maximum enjoyment. Belle listened closely and asked questions, so she seemed interested in improving for Francesca's sake. I do believe she cared for her Mistress a great deal. Was it love or devotion, I did not know, but at this point it didn't matter. When I finished my explanation, I had her practice on me until I orgasmed. I explained what she did well and what she did poorly, then told her to start again.

Master was still fucking Francesca. Wonderful. I hoped he was drilling her good, but her moans of pleasure seemed to be distracting Belle. I grabbed her hair and dragged her head close to mine.

"Your Mistress is getting fucked and fucked well. Unless she was being hurt, it's no concern of yours. Her pleasure tonight is not your responsibility. Mine is. Ignore what's happening to her and her enjoyment of her fucking. Concentrate on my cunt. At this moment in time, I'm your Mistress, your responsibility to pleasure as Francesca has made me your responsibility. Pay attention to what you're doing. Ignore everything else. At some point, you will be punished or fucked when you're doing this and you'll need to ignore that too. My cunt is your only duty at this moment, so do it right."

I released Belle's hair and she got busy again. Better. Not great, but better. I climaxed again. They were still fucking. Francesca still cumming. I was glad.

"Once more," I ordered, "then stop. I can't have any more orgasms. Another nice, slow seduction. I'm not only a cunt. I have a lot of erogenous zones. I want you to find them all before you concentrate on my clit."

Belle started again and she did quite well this time. I didn't scream, but I moaned quite vociferously. After my orgasm, I drew her up again and licked my cum from her face. They had stopped fucking above us, though they were still talking.

"Belle's Slave Trainer is about to die," Master said. "Put the new one on and put that one back on the charger."

"Yes, Master."

"Have you ever had to wear this thing?" Belle asked as I put the fresh one on.

"Many times."

"I hate it."

"Don't let your Mistress know how much you hate it or you might find yourself wearing one more frequently if you're not pleasing to her," I warned her.

"I heard that, Belle. I think we'll have to see about getting one of those for you," Francesca said.

"See," I whispered. "Things you don't like become the perfect punishment."

"Shit!" Belle hissed.

Francesca laughed, then moaned, gasping. We couldn't cum, but we could snuggle and kiss so we did until the sounds died down above us. It wasn't long, so Master must have been orally pleasuring her. I knew how well he could do that and smiled, because I'd taught him. I went to sleep wrapped around Belle's naked body.

******

Master woke me in the middle of the night to change the Slave Trainer again. Since they were awake anyway, Master and Francesca fucked again; her moans, his grunts and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, for the next fifteen minutes.

"How can you stand listening to them have sex?" Belle whispered softly in my ear when the trainer was once again seated in her.

I kissed her, snuggling against her so I could speak softly back. "Does your Mistress sound as if she's enjoying herself?" I asked softly.

"I suppose."

"If you truly love someone, don't you want them to be happy? Shouldn't their happiness be paramount in your mind? Would you prefer she be miserable?"

"Well, no, but I wish it were me making her happy."

"But it's not you, yet she's enjoying herself anyway. Will you begrudge her the pleasure she's enjoying? Do you want her to suffer a cramp or fall off the bed?"

Belle giggled. "Maybe." She was silent for awhile. "Perhaps I worry she might not need me to be happy."

"Anytime you love someone, there's risk. Half of the marriages in the United States end in divorce. There are a multitude of reasons why. But you should also know, most submissives regard the relationship with their dominant as even more important than their marriages and in many cases, stronger. If you're the ideal sex slave for your Mistress, why would she ever want to give you up?"

"What if she marries someone? She dates. She loves fucking men as you can hear."

"Then be a sex slave to them both. Make yourself important to both of them. You claim to be bisexual. Fuck them both with equal fervor. There aren't many men who would refuse to have two beautiful women in bed with them, catering to his every whim."

123456...8