All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 05'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why Change Categories? No. in Title?

I was really surprised to find this in Non-Consensual and having no chapter number in the title. The text sub-heading and content shows it is obviously #5 in the novel. Will the moderators allow you to correct that?

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

I'm wondering if the usual suspects I.e Marcia Brianna or William Thornton are going to make an appearance at some point ...

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years agoAuthor
To all concerned

For whatever reason, this originally got posted without the chapter heading and in Non-Consent instead of Novels/Novellas. I don't know if I was that careless or what, but it is fixed now and within a a few hours, thanks to the Literotica staff. Enjoy.

greens444greens444over 3 years ago
Recurring Theme

I really enjoy the story and hope it continues for the entire voyage. One observation. We seem to see Beth in an all knowing role. She knows each person on first meeting and has the perfect solution to make life perfect. Hope she can be a little more realistic as the adventure continues.

I am no writer, so take this with a grain of salt.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Pulling things together a bit. We see Lynn talking with Beth but was a ittle surprised that considering she was so new to the D game she was buying toys for the slaves. Would have thought Joshua was fully aware of what was available. Minor point really.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Obviously Sherry is a mind reader - Beth hadn't mentioned Lynn when Sherry asked "Why tell Lynn?"

More sloppy editing.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

It's like the sex is a side player to a great little story. It makes me wish this story could last for an entire year. Five stars for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous