My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm for whatever gives me the maximum number of blow jobs, so yeah, we got a deal."

I smiled at him. "Thank you. I'll now turn you over to Master's new slave."

Miranda started her seduction. She was still having problems getting all of Leo down when it came time. I got close to her whispering, "Swallow, swallow again, swallow, pull off, couple of deep breaths, go down on him, swallow, swallow, just a little farther, swallow again. You got all of him. Slide back off, breathe some more, play with his balls until you catch your breath. Back over his cock, down you go, swallow, swallow. You've got all of him again. Nice slow rise up his cock, licking and sucking. Very good, Miranda. Keep repeating until he cums. You're doing fine."

I sat back and watched her finish Leo off.

"Damn, ladies. Those were the two best blow jobs I've ever had," Leo panted. "They were incredible."

"Thank you, dear boy," I said. "Now, if you would go grab lunch for all three of us, you'll soon be able to say you had the three best blow jobs ever, and all on the same day. Just protein and greens for me. I haven't gotten nearly enough exercise the last couple days to indulge in carbs."

"I'll have what Miss Beth is having," Miranda said, "since I'm competing with her girlish figure."

Leo dressed and left. While he was gone, I said, "You know how much Fred loved it when I kissed you with his cum in my mouth?"

"Yes, Miss Beth. You sure surprised me. I almost pulled away except you had too tight a grip on my hair."

"It's the reason I grabbed it so tight. Figured you might try to pull away. You're going to do the same thing when Leo climaxes after lunch. We'll share his cum. Men like it when they think you can't get enough of their cum and want to share it. It feeds their ego, so Leo should walk out of this room a very happy man."

Leo came back and all three of us sat cross legged on the deck and ate our lunches, Leo dressed and the slaves naked. I asked Leo a lot of questions about his background and training.

"You mean the Army trains you guys to fly helicopters?" I said, when he told me he started helicopter training with the army after basic flight training in Pensacola.

"Through basic helicopter training, yes. They have a lot more helos than the Navy has, so they can train more pilots cheaper. Eventually, the Navy gets us and they teach us the helicopters we're required to fly in the Navy, plus navigating to a moving target on the water and how to land on them. Then we get our first duty station, whether it's an assault ship, aircraft carrier, cruiser, destroyer or whatever."

"How long did you fly with the Navy?"

"Seven years. I was essentially obligated for four years for my education at the Naval Academy, then another two years for the specialized flight training. They want to make sure we do four years of actual military duty when all is said and done. I put in another year because I was pretty happy with my last duty and figured I'd get out before I got sent someplace else."

Before we were done eating, I had to replace Miranda's Slave Trainer again. The bitching was horrible and I had to explain to Leo why Miranda was so unhappy. He laughed. I moved the dishes into the head to be out of the way since I didn't have a ton of floor space. Leo stripped again and Miranda got busy and had as much success as she did the first time, Leo gasping as he released into her hot, sucking mouth, which she then shared with me, much to his enjoyment. He got dressed after.

"Remember now, Leo. Not a peep to the rest of the crew. This is our little secret," I said, letting him out.

"No problem. Mum's the word."

I closed the door, turned to Miranda and said, "Now me. Three climaxes and try to seduce me the way you did Leo. You should learn to do it for everyone."

"Yes, Miss Beth."

I relaxed on my bed, closed my eyes and let Miranda pleasure me. It was wonderful. She did a good job. Every woman on the ship would enjoy Miranda's pleasuring. I left her face saturated in my juices. I tenderly wiped her face after, kissing her when I was done.

"You were very pleasing, Miranda. I will tell Master what a good girl you were. Now, I have things to do, as do you. You may finish with your correspondence while I work on my research. You may take the bed as I have to use the desk."

"Of course, Miss Beth."

She stayed on the bed with her phone and worked on answering what only she could. Her aides could handle a lot of her correspondence, but there were questions and appointments only she could answer and make. I downloaded the surveys for the last couple days and filtered the results.

When I did, another anomaly stuck out like a sore thumb. The nurse, Sherry, scored rather high on the submissive scale. Not quite as high as Miranda had, but high. Her fiancé, Manuel, on the other hand, did not score as Dominant. If I were being kind, I could say he was neutral, but he was at the low end of neutral, tending toward submissive himself. I wondered how their potential marriage might work, a strong submissive with a weak submissive. I needed to give this test to couples and see along what lines successful marriages worked.

We had to change Miranda's Slave Trainer again around 1530. She pleaded with me to leave the refreshed one off for five minutes, so her arousal had time to die before she put the new one again.

"Miranda, if you're going to be a sex slave, you must do what your Master wants, otherwise you're nothing more than a horny slut who wants to get fucked a lot. Obedience and submission to your Master's will are what makes you a Sex Slave, not just fucking whenever he wants. You might as well become a whore and get paid for fucking if that's all you want out of your slavery. Now put this on immediately."

"I need to orgasm so much. I just wanted a few minutes where I didn't need to cum, Miss Beth."

I looked at her.

"Fuck! Yes, Miss Beth," she said resignedly as she put the recharged one on.

Around 1550, they announced the all clear and we could go into Master's bedroom again to wait for him. He came in with Lynn twenty minutes later, dressed in a suit. He looked good enough to eat.

"May we help you with your clothing, Master?" I asked. "Miranda is desperate for an opportunity to try sucking your cock again before supper, then you could put on something more casual and comfortable, sir."

"Please," he said.

Miranda and I helped him remove his clothes and I hung them up in his closet while Miranda tried to earn her orgasm. I had no doubt she'd earn it now. When his clothes were properly stored, I came out of the closet to find Miranda with Master on the bed, doing her best to provide him with a superior blow job.

"Miss Lynn," I said. "I'm sure it's been an unusual day for you as well. If you'd care to sit down in this chair, I'd be happy to give you a few orgasms as well."

"Dear girl, I've missed you. One week and I was so eager to see you again. I wanted nothing more than to feel your lips on my pussy again."

"Now's your opportunity, Miss, while Master is busy with his other slave."

She smiled and sat down. I raised her dress and removed her underwear. They were more flattering than the first pair I removed from her after I met her.

"You are anticipating romance, Miss Lynn?" Holding up her dainty g-string.

"As a matter of fact, yes," Lynn replied. "I feel attractive and alive again, thanks to you. Joshua tells me there will be many men who will be happy to spend time with me over the next year, not to mention the women, since I no longer feel constrained to enjoy one gender exclusively any more."

"I'm happy for you, Miss Lynn. Now lean back and close your eyes and let me bring you to heaven."

"All except for the close the eyes part," she replied. "I want to watch you bring me to heaven."

With that, she leaned back and I pleasured her to three fast orgasms, until I heard Master gasping in orgasm behind me. I turned to look and saw his hips thrust off the bed with his cock buried in Miranda's throat as she drained his cum. His hand was grasping her hair in his fist as he pulsed.

He lay back panting as she cleaned him up after.

"That was a welcome change, Miranda," Master said. "How did you manage to accomplish deep throating me?"

"I watched Miss Beth give orgasms to three other men, Master, and I paid close attention."

"Did she give you any personal instruction?"

"No, sir."

What a stupid girl. Lying to her Master.

"Beth," Master asked, "is that true?"

"No, Master. I gave her instruction, showed her on Leo afterwards, had her practice on Leo, then do it again after lunch with Leo to see if she'd retained her instruction for any length of time."

Master looked at Miranda.

"But Beth said ...."

"Be careful what you say, slave. Be very sure of what Beth said, as I'm certain she didn't tell you to lie to your Master."

Miranda shut her trap and tried to remember what I'd said. I didn't help her. Learning to follow instructions would be a good skill for her to learn.

Finally, Miranda opened her mouth and spoke, carefully and slowly. "She said we had to keep her instruction on the down low so other crew members didn't learn Leo got three blow jobs or everyone would expect more."

"Other crew members. Mmm. Did she say anything about keeping it secret from me?"

Miranda thought carefully over our conversation again. "No, sir."

"Did you reward her for teaching you this skill?"

"Yes, sir. I gave her orgasms, Master."

"How many?"

"Three, sir."

"Since Beth is a sex slave who isn't allowed to cum without my permission, do you think it likely she would have cum without my consent?"

Miranda was silent for several long seconds. "Not unless she were a very foolish slave, Master."

"Does Beth strike you as foolish, slave?"

"No, sir."

"For lying to me, I'm going to leave you on the Slave Trainer for another twenty-four hours."

Miranda died. She collapsed to the deck, sobbing. I stood and displayed for him.

"Pardon my interruption, Master, but may I speak?" I asked.

"You may."

"Miranda is a new slave who might have misunderstood that keeping a secret from other crew members didn't mean she should keep it secret from you. She's not yet learned to follow instructions exactly. Where she might feel comfortable lying to other members of Congress, she should never, ever, lie to her Master. If you would please consider an alternative punishment this one time, I'm sure she'll have learned her lesson, sir."

Miranda stopped sobbing, listening, clinging to this possible lifeline.

"Lying to me is a very serious offense, Beth. I need to trust what my slaves tell me."

"Unquestionably, sir."

"Very well. Since you plead for mercy for her, I'll commute her punishment to twenty swats with a cane."

Miranda flinched. She hadn't been punished with a cane, but it sounded bad. It was bad. Twenty, that was very severe. I thought quickly.

"And Master, as my instructions to Miranda might have been clearer than they were, I'll offer to take half the strokes myself."

"You'd offer to take half her punishment, Beth?"

"Yes, Master. She's my sister slave and I feel it was partly my responsibility, sir. We need to stick together, so I'll take half."

Master smiled at me. I melted inside. "That's a very generous offer, Beth. I'll accept it. The punishment will be administered at morning muster tomorrow."

"Thank you, sir," I replied, nearly regretting my decision until I saw the look of gratitude from Miranda. I'd just earned a friend for life. "If you could please put the poor slave out of her misery and fuck her, sir."

"You think I should reward her for lying to me?" Master asked.

"No, sir. You're rewarding me for teaching her how to suck your cock. I won't have to listen to her whining anymore."

Master laughed. He removed Miranda's Slave Trainer, setting it on the floor. He ordered her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. The second he pushed into her cunt, she spasmed in a huge orgasm. I knelt back in front of Lynn's cunt and got back to work. She ran her hands through my hair, stroking it lovingly.

"You're a very brave girl, Beth," she whispered.

"Or a very foolish one, Miss Lynn, but I'll accept brave."

Master fucked Miranda for quite awhile before he climaxed. I lost track of how many orgasms she had. Good for her. She'd been on the Slave Trainer for almost a day. Lynn climaxed often too. After Miranda cleaned Master off, he leashed her and told her to report to the crew mess where Reggie was going to train her to serve a formal dinner tonight, welcoming Lynn on board. Since Miranda had attended a number of them as a Congresswoman, Master expected her to pick it up quickly. After Reggie taught her, she was to blow him to thank him for his instruction. If her training worked like mine did, a couple of the men would be poking and prodding her while she learned. She might get to cum again.

After she left, Master said, "Why did you offer to take some of Miranda's caning?"

"Because I know what it feels like and she is new, sir, and I could have been more clear. Also, I suspect she may feel indebted to me and it might help with a future issue."

"What issue?"

"One of Mistress Layton's workers has started dating a woman down in Mexico and it might end up in marriage. Given the political climate today, he may have difficulties bringing her into this country. It might help if the Congresswoman were willing to sponsor her entry."

"I told her I wouldn't interfere in her government duties."

"You told her to vote her conscience, sir, and I'm not asking her to vote on an immigration policy, nor am I you, so you're not interfering at all. It would be no more than a humanitarian plea for the sake of love, and may not be necessary anyway, as I don't know how the romance will end."

"What was the worker to you?"

"A friend who I had to reward when he did something for me, like carry me into the house or saddle a horse for me or watch for alligators when I swam. It was his reward as others are rewarded for leading me on my leash. And no more than Reggie will be to Miranda, Master, when she finishes her dinner training, but he was kind and he worried about me."

"I see."

"I have a couple questions for you, Master."

"What are they?"

"Number one, is I haven't had time to exercise, practice my shooting or self defense for a couple days. I'd like to spend some time doing those things tonight after supper. I assume I'm going to have my red man exercise soon and I don't feel prepared. I may not feel up to any exercise after my caning tomorrow. May I do so tonight?"

"I can give you a couple hours. What's the other question?"

"I entered the survey results for Sherry and Manuel today. Sherry is showing signs of being almost as submissive as Miranda is, sir."

"I'm not sure what you want me to do about it. Sherry and Manuel are getting married. I can't accept Sherry as my submissive."

"They told me they were engaged, Master. The problem is Manuel. He's not a Dominant. He's neutral on the submissive side. I think it's possible their marriage could have difficulties based upon those results. Should I say anything to them?"

"What would you say?" Lynn asked.

"I'd tell them what the results of my survey said and if they might consider it could cause problems for them in the future, Miss Lynn."

"What kinds of problems do you foresee?" Master asked.

"If they weren't on board this ship at this time, they might not have problems for a number of years, but we've now got three sex slaves on this ship. Just as witnessing my slavery helped Angelique realize she might be submissive, and Lynn to realize she was a Dominant; the three slaves may nudge Sherry to understanding her own submissiveness and to seek a Dominant. She's not going to find it in her fiancé, sir. Does this cause conflict in their relationship? Does it cause Sherry to seek a Dominant for herself? If she does seek one, does it raise conflict between her husband and other members of the crew?"

"Couldn't Manuel be trained to be a Dominant like I am?" Lynn asked.

"It's not in his nature, Miss Lynn. He could be taught the motions, but his heart wouldn't be in it, and he would likely fail. The failure might drive Sherry to seek another Dominant even more. Not knowing you're one or the other is one thing. You kind of go along like you always went along, not realizing what you are. I'm not sure they can go a year without knowing what they are, given it will be right in front of their noses constantly."

"Are you sure Manuel isn't more Dominant? He was a Navy Corpsman, for God's sake, rushing onto the battlefield to save lives under enemy fire," Master said.

"Sherry asked me about anal sex, what it was like, sir. I told her it's best to be prepared for anal by using butt plugs first. Then she said, 'I want to be your three hole slut, Manuel, let's get anal plugs.' Manuel was like, if that's what you want, okay.' This is not the response of a Dominant. His fiancee was offering him all of her body in submission to him and he was almost indifferent. He doesn't have much Dominance to be found. You, or any other Dominant I know, would have leaped at the opportunity presented to you.

"Plus, submissiveness is not an indication of bravery or cowardice, sir. One of Mistress Layton's sex slave was an Army Ranger and he is a firefighter. Indeed, Manuel's willingness to protect others by saving their lives in battle may indicate a strong desire to serve others, which is a component of submissiveness. I'm willing to give up my pleasure for yours, sir, to serve you, to be the best slave I can be for you. Your well being is more important than my own. I'm even willing to submit to half of Miranda's caning in service to her, despite knowing it to be very painful. That service is more important to me than the pain is."

"What could they do about it, even if they knew?" Lynn asked.

"If you know you're going to have money problems, or in-law problems, or any other kind of problem before you get married, you can prepare for them, Miss Lynn. Talk about how you'll handle it if it arises, develop plans or strategies, seek counseling before you do something to hurt the one you love. They love each other; that much is obvious. If they know it could be an issue, they can come up with a plan to deal with it if it's an issue."

"What could they possibly do?" Lynn asked.

"I said Manuel is on the submissive side himself, not starkly so, but leaning that way, Miss Lynn. One thing they might consider is both of them submitting to a third person."

"Who, me?" Master said. "I don't want any men sex slaves."

"I think Miss Lynn or Mistress Hannah would be the better choice, and Miss Lynn much more than Hannah, sir."

"Why me?" Lynn asked.

"For one thing, neither Master or Manuel engage in homosexuality. That kind of throws a Master out the window. I suspect Manuel is not submissive enough to let other men fuck his wife anyway. It takes a special kind of submissive to withstand being a cuckold. That leaves a woman, Miss Lynn. I don't think men have as much of a problem with their wives fucking other women as they do other men. Sherry had no problem with me licking her cunt; and is submissive enough, I wouldn't doubt she'd lick one if ordered to. Nor do I think Sherry has much of a problem with Manuel fucking another woman. She wanted me to teach her how to suck Manuel's cock better and didn't appear bothered by my lesson at all. So on their end, I don't see a problem with a Mistress.

"You, Miss Lynn, have already shown you are willing to fuck either men or women and would happily do so, plus you are currently unencumbered. Hannah, while she has fucked men in the past, including Master, seems less likely to do so now, and has a complication of a wife, who likely doesn't want her fucking cocks. Manuel's and Sherry's Slave Agreements would likely have provisions which would prevent either of them from having to fuck men, but would allow them to fuck women, primarily you, but also others you designate. Both of them subservient to a third party allows them to be together and fuck each other. I would not suggest we tell them both to get signed up as your sex slaves now, but tell them it could be a possible solution to issues which might crop up in the future. The question then becomes, do we say something now, or wait for problems to crop up?"